HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vantage DR/Stoneybrooke Neighborhoods- PLEASE HELP- LOST
Posted by: Beth ()
Date: October 20, 2014 06:55PM

Hello all!

I desperately need your help. My wonderful cat, Simon, fell out of a window he was laying in and got spooked and ran off. If you live an any of these neighborhoods off of S Kings HWY, please check your backyard (SPECIFICALLY YOUR GARAGE AND SHED). He is scared and not an outdoor cat. I love him so much, I want him home very much. There will be a very large reward if he is found! Please help me.

You can email me at mewherry@gmail.com or call at 571-354-6173 with any information. Please help.

Thank you so much.
Attachments:
10635973_10152843151676807_8395011614742353759_n.jpg
1891101_10152341010386807_363962743_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vantage DR/Stoneybrooke Neighborhoods- PLEASE HELP- LOST
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: October 20, 2014 07:07PM

Check your front & back door he won't go far and will try to get back in before it rains. He is neutered, right? If not he will be out looking for pussy.

Posted by: hot cat ()
Date: October 20, 2014 07:14PM

6X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check your front & back door he won't go far and
> will try to get back in before it rains. He is
> neutered, right? If not he will be out looking for
> pussy.

He is pussy.

Posted by: 2 cents ()
Date: October 20, 2014 07:21PM

I once had a cat disappear for three days his first time outside. I was frantic and thought I'd lost him, but he showed up one morning like nothing had happened. Odds are good he'll be back. Good luck.

By the way, ignore any ugly comments that might be posted here. This is not the sort of place a young woman should frequent.

Posted by: Catluvvrr ()
Date: October 20, 2014 07:44PM

I sincerely hope your kitty returns home soon. I'm very attached to my house at and can only imagine the anxiety you must feel.

I don't believe you mentioned how much time has lapsed since this occurred. I once had a house cat that slipped out an open window. I scrambled to quickly open a can of stinky, wet cat food and sat it outside the window. In a matter of minutes she returned to inspect the food and I was able to lure her right up to the window and grab her.

Good luck on your search.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 20, 2014 07:53PM

Cats are really weird, he may just pop in after a few days or maybe come in meowing tonight sometime. They have a really good sense of where home is and I bet he will be back in no time.

I would put up some posters and all that anyway, better to be safe than sorry. And I would bump this thread up every 5 or 6 hours. Importantly too, don't lose your head, stay positive.

Like 2 cents said above, you will get some ugly comments (Chinese food, target practice, whatever).. Don't take them personally, people here are just trying to funny.

Hope your kitty is back soon, let us know when you have good news!

Posted by: Usual troll ()
Date: October 20, 2014 07:55PM

I would usually troll something like this but can't for some reason. I really hope you find him and he's okay.

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: October 20, 2014 09:15PM

He is a very busy boy. I will bring all of his kittens down to your house.
Attachments:
cat black & white.jpg

Posted by: If only ()
Date: October 20, 2014 10:52PM

If only someone had a picture of a cat by the side of the road with a "Free Cat" sign nearby.

Posted by: animal kontrol ()
Date: October 21, 2014 05:06AM

OP is now down to her last 27 cats.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: October 21, 2014 08:35AM

6X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check your front & back door he won't go far and
> will try to get back in before it rains. He is
> neutered, right? If not he will be out looking for
> pussy.

Oh, dear. If you are a real girl looking for her cat and not a troll, I am so sorry you were exposed to FFU and undoubtedly hurt (like someone punched you in the stomach)

What a horrible thing - when you were reaching out to the better side of people, reaching out for help from your neighbor - to have your heart ripped out and thrown back at you.

FFU is a good place to catch a glimpse at what lurks within. No pretense here, just wide open and exposed.

Not a pretty site; and for many, it’s hard to believe life is so ugly and hateful. Especially a child who has been loved and cared for and protected, thus far.

Come to FFU for good ONLY if you think you have seen enough evil not to be shocked; think you can turn away before being subjected to it; and plan never to look for support or concern about anything near and dear to you.

Near-and-dear draws out the vile within the vultures lurking here.

Good-luck. I hope you find your cat. I think you will.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.