HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I don’t care about Black people anymore
Posted by: White Person ()
Date: February 23, 2022 09:40PM

I’m going to come out and say it… the same thing thousands, probably millions of people in this country are feeling at this point.

I don’t care about black people’s problems anymore.

Don’t get me wrong, I care very much for the black people I know personally. I care about them as people. I care just as much as I do about whites, Asians, Latinos, and every other human being on earth.

But I no longer care about the special set of issues that many black people hold so near and dear to their hearts, and that seem to define them as a group… though thankfully, not as individuals.

I’m simply worn out with them. Exhausted by their constant demands, their neediness, their helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending problems, their inability to take advantage of the myriad opportunities practically hand delivered to them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take responsibility for their own lives or to accept the consequences of their actions.

I’ve just thrown in the towel. I can’t keep caring about problems that I obviously can’t do anything about. Especially when they have brought at least some of it on themselves, or when they refuse to make any of the lifestyle changes necessary to succeed, overcome or avoid their problems, or just make things better.

There came a point where I just quit listening. These days whenever racist graffiti is discovered on a college campus or on a black person’s house, my reaction is no longer outrage, disgust, and sympathy for the Black victim of a hate crime. I still feel outrage and disgust alright, it just comes a few days later when it’s almost always revealed to be yet another racial hoax perpetrated by Black people. I really don’t want to hear them anymore, tearfully recounting that heartbreaking moment when they “discovered” that some mean, white KKK member had snuck into their laundry room, completely unseen and invisible to video cameras, in order to scribble “Die niggers” or some other bullshit on the wall. At this point, I’ll now change the channel.

I applaud those Blacks who are successful and overcome challenges, and I wish them well. But just like I feel about my white colleagues, if they make poor decisions, spend their money foolishly, refuse the free education available to them, have children they can’t afford, or get involved in drugs and criminality, I have little sympathy. And I’m not likely to make an effort to be friendly with them or get to know them. I’ll be polite, but I don’t particularly care to associate with people like that be they white or black.

I no longer excuse or rationalize the violence, criminality, laziness, indolence, careless babymaking, willful dependency or degeneracy among Blacks any more than I do with whites. If you’re a thief who doesn’t support his child and spends his days drinking and whining about how his life sucks, your black skin doesn’t get you any kind of pass from me. You’re just as much of a piece of shit as your fellow white asshole criminal. Doesn’t that equality feel good?

Perhaps it’s Black’s hyper-sensitivity, their arrogant and hypocritically unabashed racism toward ANY of the other races and the self-entitlement. Maybe it could be the willingness to drop everything to immediately riot, loot, burn and destroy everyone else’s personal and public property, menace, threaten and physically attack innocent white people. Or the UNBELIEVABLE propensity towards cowardly mob attacks on vulnerable whites and Asians, (especially the elderly), women, or any white or Asian person they catch alone and defenseless.

70 years ago or more, white men definitely did beat up or occasionally murder blacks they suspected of wrongdoing… just as they ALSO did to other whites who “needed killin'”. Vigilante “justice” was an injustice to EVERYONE. Nobody argues the point. It was wrong and the civil rights era exposed these acts as shameful and reprehensible. Black and whites together marched the streets and lobbied their political leaders to put a stop to racial injustice, to shame those guilty of racism, and to codify and enforce equal rights for all. It was a noble and righteous cause, (one which was long overdue).

But here it is 50 years later, the president, attorney general, and a disproportionate percentage of the top government executives have been or are black. The mayors, commissioners, police chiefs, and other local adminstrators in most, if not all, major cities are also black. Black Run America has not brought prosperity to its constituents, rather, its Democratic policies, programs and spending have driven once majestic and prosperous cities into bankruptcy, decay and abandonment.

I just can’t bring myself to feel sympathy toward the same people who scrawl vulgar graffiti on the sides of stately brownstones, or who smash subtly rippled glass that a craftsman, white or black, had carefully glazed into an ornate linteled window a hundred thirty years ago. There’s no part of me that yearns to reach out to people who are constantly throwing their garbage onto what had once been a tidy, manicured patch of decorative greenery flanking a grand marble entrance with exquisitely carved doors. I just don’t have it in me, anymore. I do wonder what has become of the respectable, genteel families who were displaced by the social engineering policies of the New Deal, leaving their architectural legacy to the ravages of neglect and deliberate defacement.

I’ve now left the “dialogue”, (which turned out to be nothing more than a one-sided, accusatory tirade, berating me for unspecified harm I am to bear the blame for, and denying me the right to respond with my own, civil point of view). There’s simply no point having “the conversation” any longer. Blacks smugly assert that I have no right to my views because I “can’t possibly know what it’s like to be black”, yet then claim in the exact same breath, to be the arbiter and the expert on all aspects of the white man’s heart and soul. They say therefore I have no right to speak for myself. So, tell you what? Go have your own “dialogue” with yourself. You already do the speaking for BOTH sides anyway. I’m out.

I know that no matter what I do, no matter what I say, Blacks will say that my whiteness makes me a racist. So I guess there is no longer even any point in considering it. Fine, they can say I’m a “racist”. I just don’t care anymore. I imagine that a lot of others don’t either.

I’m sure there are those who will say in rebuttal that they are “tired of” being the victims of racism every walking minute of their lives. And to this, I say…”Ok, I am willing to accept that you are being victimized by the inherent racism you absorb by simply being in proximity to white people. But you must accept that my response will be to avoid you, and to decline to involve myself in your issues any further, lest my whiteness somehow damage you even worse.

I just don’t care about Black people anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don’t care about Black people anymore
Posted by: Thatsright ()
Date: February 23, 2022 10:04PM

Yup. Right. Thank you.

Posted by: Soooooooo correct ()
Date: February 23, 2022 10:08PM

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being “strongly agree”, I clock my number at around 1750.

Posted by: Bored Bobby ()
Date: February 23, 2022 10:09PM

Too long. Didn’t read.

Posted by: WKW49 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 11:59PM

I never cared about them in the 1st place.

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: February 24, 2022 05:24AM

Well thought out, written and in 100% agreement. Couldn’t have said it better

Posted by: Jennifer P ()
Date: February 24, 2022 07:17AM

You're late to the realization as they became irrelevant long ago. Today they embrace the fact that the rest of the country uses them as bargaining chips and virtue signal tokens as everyone else goes about their lives. The rest of the world laughs at our negros and understands that democrats are making "the black problem in the US" even worse by continuing to coddle them. Democrats understand that votes and holding power are far more important than allowing negros to evolve.

Posted by: Amazing ()
Date: February 24, 2022 11:43AM

I don’t think I’ve ever read such a cogent and well thought out explanation for why whites, (and everyone else), are so sick of dealing with black folks. It’s not that we’re all racist. It’s that we’ve just lost the ability to give a shit anymore. Blacks don’t respect or care about their own lives. Why should the rest of us?

Posted by: Mary Lind*ert from IRS ()
Date: February 24, 2022 12:27PM

I hate all people because I was born ugly.

Posted by: Because Icreatedt Matters To Me ()
Date: February 24, 2022 02:05PM

Only interested if we are talking about large jumbo sized penis

Posted by: Blacks killing Asians ()
Date: February 24, 2022 04:53PM

Almost every day I read an article in the news about a violent negro shoving an innocent Asian in front of a subway train, stabbing them to death in their apartments, robbing them, or beating them half to death on the streets. Then after that in response to the violent actions of the negro, I hear a bunch of liberal bullshit all about how we need to do more to stamp out white supremacy, lol.

Posted by: Nuck Figgers ()
Date: February 24, 2022 05:21PM

Niggers are vile and ugly

Look at any fashion magazine.

The nigger bitches with even the finest clothes and jewelry are still nasty..

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: February 25, 2022 05:42AM

NIGGERS DINDO NUFFIN

Posted by: Mama McCoon ()
Date: February 25, 2022 07:21AM

Bob bitchin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NIGGERS DINDO NUFFIN

Got dat right, cracka!

Posted by: Spicy ()
Date: February 25, 2022 07:23AM

Having Black people in a society or at a party is like adding ground pepper to a meal. Just a small dash makes things more flavorful, but anything more than that and the whole dish is fucking ruined.

Posted by: alexa ()
Date: February 25, 2022 09:12AM

Most people that would say something like this are ugly themselves. I'd love to see what you look like.. lol. Probably some fat out of shape fucker w/ an ugly spouse and ugly kids.

Posted by: The honest truth ()
Date: February 25, 2022 09:35AM

alexa Wrote:
> Most people that would say something like this are
> ugly themselves. I'd love to see what you look
> like.. lol. Probably some fat out of shape fucker
> w/ an ugly spouse and ugly kids.

Oh, you’re completely right. I’m fat and ugly……….. but I’m not black! So every day I thank my lucky stars!

Posted by: The honest truth ()
Date: February 25, 2022 09:35AM

alexa Wrote:

Oh, you’re completely right. I’m fat and ugly……….. but I’m not black! So every day I thank my lucky stars!

Posted by: Uh3dt ()
Date: February 25, 2022 10:10AM

alexa Wrote:

What’s “ugly” about admitting that blacks cause a LOT of problems for everyone else societally? They’re responsible for the vast majority of violent crime and other ills. Is it “ugly” to simply acknowledge the factual truth? Do you deny it?

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: February 25, 2022 12:01PM

alexa Wrote:

So you love niggers yet insult people for their looks? Good to see an honest libtard running the moral high ground yet again.

Date: February 25, 2022 03:31PM

What are you a fucking internet Klansmen? You'd get your white ass beat talking like that in front of people- so you hide here. Fucking coward.

Date: February 25, 2022 03:33PM

nigga what? Wrote:
> alexa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Most people that would say something like this
> are
> > ugly themselves. I'd love to see what you look
> > like.. lol. Probably some fat out of shape
> fucker
> > w/ an ugly spouse and ugly kids.
>
>
> So you love niggers yet insult people for their
> looks? Good to see an honest libtard running the
> moral high ground yet again.

Shows how fucking stupid you are. Your dumb ass is assuming I'm a liberal? lol.

Date: February 25, 2022 03:35PM

These leeches are using the word nigger. There is one thing to have an intelligent conversation about race, then there's another to be a piece of shit. Most people that hide behind their computers and are internet Klansmen I have little respect for.

Posted by: People from India are the Model ()
Date: February 25, 2022 03:47PM

People from India are highly successful within two generations. Just saying.

They're cheap and super annoying, but they really get shit done.

Posted by: Another black on Asian crime ()
Date: February 25, 2022 04:28PM

Oh look, yet another innocent Asian attacked and beaten by a feral pack of negros. I guess it’s time to start screaming about white supremacy again. lol

https://nypost.com/2022/02/25/asian-artist-attacked-on-opening-night-of-nyc-les-show/

Posted by: Alexa can’t appreciate irony ()
Date: February 25, 2022 04:41PM

alexa Wrote:
> There is one thing to have an intelligent conversation
> about race, then there's another to be a piece of
> shit. Most people that hide behind their computers
> and are internet Klansmen I have little respect
> for.

alexa ALSO wrote about a previous poster:

That’s pretty ironic there, Chief. Considering that your VERY FIRST POST in this thread was just to call the previous poster “fat and ugly” and then to also insult his wife and children, and then you want to get all butt-hurt about keyboard warriors saying mean things while they hide behind their computers, lol………. but you’re prolly not quick or honest enough to appreciate your hypocrisy.

Posted by: ya damn skippy ()
Date: February 25, 2022 09:13PM

Alexa can’t appreciate irony Wrote:
> alexa Wrote:
> -----
> > There is one thing to have an intelligent
> conversation
> > about race, then there's another to be a piece
> of
> > shit. Most people that hide behind their
> computers
> > and are internet Klansmen I have little respect
> > for.
>
>
>
> alexa ALSO wrote about a previous poster:
> -----
> > Most people that would say something like this
> are
> > ugly themselves. I'd love to see what you look
> > like.. lol. Probably some fat out of shape
> fucker
> > w/ an ugly spouse and ugly kids.
>
>
> That’s pretty ironic there, Chief. Considering
> that your VERY FIRST POST in this thread was just
> to call the previous poster “fat and ugly” and
> then to also insult his wife and children, and
> then you want to get all butt-hurt about keyboard
> warriors saying mean things while they hide behind
> their computers, lol………. but you’re prolly
> not quick or honest enough to appreciate your
> hypocrisy.

That's how we knew she was a libtard.

Posted by: Blacks can’t cut it here ()
Date: February 25, 2022 10:29PM

I agree with the OP I don’t care about blacks either. I generally avoid them when possible. In fact just today my wife and I are traveling in the south. We stopped by a local state park on the ocean.
The beach was not too crowded and I let my wife pick the spot to put our stuff. I should have moved us since we were close to a she boon and 4 niglets playing in the surf,damn those niglets were loud as hell. If that wasn’t bad enough one niglet dropped her swimsuit bottom and then took a crap in the surf. All the other niglets started screaming and yelling and running back and forth like a pack of monkeys. The she-boon waded into the surf and picked up the turd with a bare hand and just buried it in the sand. All the while a rest room is as within a few hundred feet. I just don’t think blacks can function in a modern western society.

Posted by: human ()
Date: February 25, 2022 10:59PM

TBH black dudes commit most of the crime in this country

Posted by: The facts ()
Date: February 25, 2022 11:37PM

human Wrote:
> TBH black dudes commit most of the crime in this
> country

Blacks account for roughly 12% of the total population. Of that 12%, about 4% are young, black males between the ages of 14 to 25 years old. That demographic is responsible for approximately 80-85% of ALL the violent crime in the nation! So 4% of the population is committing 85% of the violent crimes, but we’re not supposed to mention it or even ACKNOWLEDGE it, because that would be “racist”. Meanwhile the rest of us are just supposed to continue to let them prey on us, rob us, and attack us because we’re afraid of being called “racist”, (which we’ll end up being called anyway, no matter what we do). It’s insanity.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: February 26, 2022 06:39AM

The school issued stickers last year helping remind us.
Attachments:
avoid the groid.png

Posted by: How ()
Date: February 26, 2022 11:47AM

How can we “stay apart”? They’re carjacking you at the gas pump. Attacking you in the street. Breaking into your home. Constantly screaming in your face about “racism”. Demanding you give them your money for “reparations”. Ruining your school. Vandalizing your property. Robbing your store. Bringing down your property value. I would LOVE to stay apart from black people…….. but how do I get them to stay apart from me.

Date: February 26, 2022 01:35PM

I voted for Youngkin you stupid ass.

Posted by: Ghfcb ()
Date: February 26, 2022 01:44PM

How Wrote:
> How can we “stay apart”? They’re carjacking
> you at the gas pump. Attacking you in the street.
> Breaking into your home. Constantly screaming in
> your face about “racism”. Demanding you give
> them your money for “reparations”. Ruining
> your school. Vandalizing your property. Robbing
> your store. Bringing down your property value. I
> would LOVE to stay apart from black people……..
> but how do I get them to stay apart from me.

Totally annoying, that’s for sure.

Posted by: Dear White Person…… ()
Date: February 26, 2022 01:46PM

Nicely put.

Posted by: Fred D ()
Date: February 26, 2022 01:57PM

You might want to check out an area before you move believing very few blacks make it a place to move to. I lived in a rural area and the few blacks were hard working and easy to get along with. Some of the whites were trash. They hung out on a bank parking lot drinking booze. Waiting for their government checks for some phony disability. Their favorite past time was to shoplift from Kroger.

Posted by: Well put;;; ()
Date: February 26, 2022 02:10PM

Fred D Wrote:
> You might want to check out an area before you
> move believing very few blacks make it a place to
> move to. I lived in a rural area and the few
> blacks were hard working and easy to get along
> with. Some of the whites were trash. They hung out
> on a bank parking lot drinking booze. Waiting for
> their government checks for some phony disability.
> Their favorite past time was to shoplift from
> Kroger.

We are white and have a whiner/drinker in the family on disability. Always looking for a freebie and the freebies are never good enough. Always looking to sue somebody for some extra cash. Obnoxious doesn’t begin to describe this loser.

Posted by: Mikey Muchbux ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:02PM

We always said you need to move far away from the niggers, but not so far away that you start running into the WV hillbillies.

Posted by: A choice ()
Date: February 26, 2022 05:49PM

Mikey Muchbux Wrote:
> We always said you need to move far away from the
> niggers, but not so far away that you start
> running into the WV hillbillies.

I’d rather deal with banjo music and moonshine stills than carjackings and drive-by shooting. Jus’ sayin’.

Posted by: eyeforyou ()
Date: February 26, 2022 05:56PM

tracked iP's registred****

Posted by: Ooopsey daisy ()
Date: February 26, 2022 06:28PM

eyeforyou Wrote:
> tracked iP's registred****

You might want to learn how to spell the word “registered” first, oh mighty “Internet tracker”. lol

Posted by: JKYDJ ()
Date: February 26, 2022 07:53PM

I'm married to a woman from Senegal. She doesn't want to deal with American blacks. She's Muslim, like most people from Senegal. She calls the Black Muslims "Jailhouse Muslims".

She's got no prob. with me being Catholic or even raising our kids Catholic. She says better a Catholic than a Jailhouse Muslim & better a white American than a black one.

Even the Africans avoid American blacks.

Date: March 02, 2022 07:22PM

JKYDJ Wrote:
> I'm married to a woman from Senegal. She doesn't
> want to deal with American blacks. She's Muslim,
> like most people from Senegal. She calls the
> Black Muslims "Jailhouse Muslims".
>
> She's got no prob. with me being Catholic or even
> raising our kids Catholic. She says better a
> Catholic than a Jailhouse Muslim & better a white
> American than a black one.
>
> Even the Africans avoid American blacks.

nothing worse than a uppity african nigga.

Posted by: NIGGER BUCK ()
Date: March 04, 2022 03:17AM

Attachments:
33ef2b771a5bb8be.jpeg

Posted by: So tired of it. ()
Date: May 06, 2023 03:36PM

White Person Wrote:

> I’m simply worn out with them. Exhausted by
> their constant demands, their neediness, their
> helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending
> problems, their inability to take advantage of the
> myriad opportunities practically hand delivered to
> them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take
> responsibility for their own lives or to accept
> the consequences of their actions.

This seems especially topical now that everyone is crying and freaking out because someone dared to stand up to a raving black lunatic on the subway. 44 arrests, (including assaulting a 67 year old woman), but now he’s the poor sympathetic victim that society wants to martyr and turn into another George Floyd. I mean, how DARE a white man try to protect himself and others from an aggressive black man. It’s obviously racist to not want to be another victim of criminal black behavior.

Posted by: Too Long Didn’t Read ()
Date: May 06, 2023 07:05PM

White Person Wrote:
> I’m going to come out and say it… the same
> thing thousands, probably millions of people in
> this country are feeling at this point.
>
> I don’t care about black people’s problems
> anymore.
>
> Don’t get me wrong, I care very much for the
> black people I know personally. I care about them
> as people. I care just as much as I do about
> whites, Asians, Latinos, and every other human
> being on earth.
>
> But I no longer care about the special set of
> issues that many black people hold so near and
> dear to their hearts, and that seem to define them
> as a group… though thankfully, not as
> individuals.
>
> I’m simply worn out with them. Exhausted by
> their constant demands, their neediness, their
> helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending
> problems, their inability to take advantage of the
> myriad opportunities practically hand delivered to
> them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take
> responsibility for their own lives or to accept
> the consequences of their actions.
>
> I’ve just thrown in the towel. I can’t keep
> caring about problems that I obviously can’t do
> anything about. Especially when they have brought
> at least some of it on themselves, or when they
> refuse to make any of the lifestyle changes
> necessary to succeed, overcome or avoid their
> problems, or just make things better.
>
> There came a point where I just quit listening.
> These days whenever racist graffiti is discovered
> on a college campus or on a black person’s
> house, my reaction is no longer outrage, disgust,
> and sympathy for the Black victim of a hate crime.
> I still feel outrage and disgust alright, it just
> comes a few days later when it’s almost always
> revealed to be yet another racial hoax perpetrated
> by Black people. I really don’t want to hear
> them anymore, tearfully recounting that
> heartbreaking moment when they “discovered”
> that some mean, white KKK member had snuck into
> their laundry room, completely unseen and
> invisible to video cameras, in order to scribble
> “Die niggers” or some other bullshit on the
> wall. At this point, I’ll now change the
> channel.
>
> I applaud those Blacks who are successful and
> overcome challenges, and I wish them well. But
> just like I feel about my white colleagues, if
> they make poor decisions, spend their money
> foolishly, refuse the free education available to
> them, have children they can’t afford, or get
> involved in drugs and criminality, I have little
> sympathy. And I’m not likely to make an effort
> to be friendly with them or get to know them.
> I’ll be polite, but I don’t particularly care
> to associate with people like that be they white
> or black.
>
> I no longer excuse or rationalize the violence,
> criminality, laziness, indolence, careless
> babymaking, willful dependency or degeneracy among
> Blacks any more than I do with whites. If you’re
> a thief who doesn’t support his child and spends
> his days drinking and whining about how his life
> sucks, your black skin doesn’t get you any kind
> of pass from me. You’re just as much of a piece
> of shit as your fellow white asshole criminal.
> Doesn’t that equality feel good?
>
> Perhaps it’s Black’s hyper-sensitivity, their
> arrogant and hypocritically unabashed racism
> toward ANY of the other races and the
> self-entitlement. Maybe it could be the
> willingness to drop everything to immediately
> riot, loot, burn and destroy everyone else’s
> personal and public property, menace, threaten and
> physically attack innocent white people. Or the
> UNBELIEVABLE propensity towards cowardly mob
> attacks on vulnerable whites and Asians,
> (especially the elderly), women, or any white or
> Asian person they catch alone and defenseless.
>
> 70 years ago or more, white men definitely did
> beat up or occasionally murder blacks they
> suspected of wrongdoing… just as they ALSO did
> to other whites who “needed killin'”.
> Vigilante “justice” was an injustice to
> EVERYONE. Nobody argues the point. It was wrong
> and the civil rights era exposed these acts as
> shameful and reprehensible. Black and whites
> together marched the streets and lobbied their
> political leaders to put a stop to racial
> injustice, to shame those guilty of racism, and to
> codify and enforce equal rights for all. It was a
> noble and righteous cause, (one which was long
> overdue).
>
> But here it is 50 years later, the president,
> attorney general, and a disproportionate
> percentage of the top government executives have
> been or are black. The mayors, commissioners,
> police chiefs, and other local adminstrators in
> most, if not all, major cities are also black.
> Black Run America has not brought prosperity to
> its constituents, rather, its Democratic policies,
> programs and spending have driven once majestic
> and prosperous cities into bankruptcy, decay and
> abandonment.
>
> I just can’t bring myself to feel sympathy
> toward the same people who scrawl vulgar graffiti
> on the sides of stately brownstones, or who smash
> subtly rippled glass that a craftsman, white or
> black, had carefully glazed into an ornate
> linteled window a hundred thirty years ago.
> There’s no part of me that yearns to reach out
> to people who are constantly throwing their
> garbage onto what had once been a tidy, manicured
> patch of decorative greenery flanking a grand
> marble entrance with exquisitely carved doors. I
> just don’t have it in me, anymore. I do wonder
> what has become of the respectable, genteel
> families who were displaced by the social
> engineering policies of the New Deal, leaving
> their architectural legacy to the ravages of
> neglect and deliberate defacement.
>
> I’ve now left the “dialogue”, (which turned
> out to be nothing more than a one-sided,
> accusatory tirade, berating me for unspecified
> harm I am to bear the blame for, and denying me
> the right to respond with my own, civil point of
> view). There’s simply no point having “the
> conversation” any longer. Blacks smugly assert
> that I have no right to my views because I
> “can’t possibly know what it’s like to be
> black”, yet then claim in the exact same breath,
> to be the arbiter and the expert on all aspects of
> the white man’s heart and soul. They say
> therefore I have no right to speak for myself. So,
> tell you what? Go have your own “dialogue”
> with yourself. You already do the speaking for
> BOTH sides anyway. I’m out.
>
> I know that no matter what I do, no matter what I
> say, Blacks will say that my whiteness makes me a
> racist. So I guess there is no longer even any
> point in considering it. Fine, they can say I’m
> a “racist”. I just don’t care anymore. I
> imagine that a lot of others don’t either.
>
> I’m sure there are those who will say in
> rebuttal that they are “tired of” being the
> victims of racism every walking minute of their
> lives. And to this, I say…”Ok, I am willing to
> accept that you are being victimized by the
> inherent racism you absorb by simply being in
> proximity to white people. But you must accept
> that my response will be to avoid you, and to
> decline to involve myself in your issues any
> further, lest my whiteness somehow damage you even
> worse.
>
> I just don’t care about Black people anymore.

https://youtu.be/pspmBbbOHh8

Niggers Suck

Posted by: Seen my Sail Foam? ()
Date: May 06, 2023 10:52PM

1342efadfm3MEME010523.jpg-618x722-600x70

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.