HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Toll booths
Posted by: Nicdoot ()
Date: October 19, 2014 11:31AM

I went through a toll booth near Dulles area yesterday. It had one lane easy pass and one lane cash only. No one mans it. Didn't see how much it cost until you pull up to it. Said $1. What happens if you didn't have enough change? Line of cars behind you and can't get through. Also does it take dollar bills?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Toll booths
Posted by: Ncidoot, sexy stud in her audi ()
Date: October 19, 2014 11:41AM

If you don't have enough money, you just drive through and you can pay it over the phone. Though, I have driven through them a few times and never paid anything, nor did I ever get anything in the mail.

Posted by: In the long run... ()
Date: October 19, 2014 10:06PM

If bells and alarms went off, they have your license plate. That goes into a database. If their clever algorithms start to detect patterns of toll-running, you'll be hit with something that costs a lot more than a dollar.

Posted by: Nicdoot ()
Date: October 20, 2014 06:51PM

But there is a red light and a toll bar in front of your car. Am I supposed to smash through it? Can I throw a dollar bill in there?

Posted by: Libtard hunter ()
Date: October 20, 2014 06:53PM

Yes, smash through the gate and record it with your phone. I would love to see that.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.