HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Robinson high or Texas high school
Posted by: Robinson mom ()
Date: October 14, 2014 08:24AM

On Friday October 10, 2014 l. My son didn't have his 3rd period class to do a "pep rally" is that normal for fcps? I attend school west Virginia we never got out for a pep rally

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Robinson high or Texas high school
Posted by: Nostradamus ()
Date: October 14, 2014 08:29AM

Your son is lying to you, he skipped class.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: October 14, 2014 10:19AM

FCPS pulls kids out of class to honor the football players and cheerleaders all the time. They don't give a rat's ass about anything but football around here. So, yeah, he probably did, but if you want the real truth, call the school.

Posted by: Famous Jameis Winston ()
Date: October 14, 2014 11:16AM

Relax...your kid missed one period of one class. I'm sure you yourself were 100% productive all day and everyday. Probably a stay-at-home wearing too tight Lululeon tights with see-through stretch windows all the way up to her muffin-top.

Extracurricular activities are a part of high school...news flash to you. Any teacher worth his or her salt can easily restructure their lesson plans to make up for any lost time over the next week. If class had been held, your son probably would have been sleep in the back of the room as usual to avoid your excessive helicopter need-to-get-a-life parenting practices.

Posted by: John Denver ()
Date: October 14, 2014 11:19AM

You attended high school in West Virginia. Which of the following applies to you:

(a) you lurnt readin, riting, and rithmatic in a barn
(b) you married your cousin and your children have six toes
(c) your first roll in the hay was with a sheep
(d) your pappy and mummy were also your aunt and uncle

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 14, 2014 01:43PM

Most schools I know of, in or out of the area, will hold an occasional pep rally, so I am surprised that someone from West Virginia would be completely unfamiliar with them. The thing I wonder is why high schools don't hold them during that one bogus class block they've worked into the school calendar.

Posted by: homecoming ()
Date: October 15, 2014 03:24PM

Happens in every high school every year in the fall on the Friday of Homecoming Weekend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homecoming

Posted by: Onika ()
Date: October 24, 2014 09:10PM

He's Lying.. They gave out The Bell Schedule for that day and the pep rally was towards the end of the day..

Posted by: jungleboogie ()
Date: October 24, 2014 09:16PM

When I went there, our pep rallies were in the last couple periods. Made it much easier to ditch the rest of the day without anyone knowing

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.