HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Should the GOP have to payback the billions of dollars they wasted trying to fight gay marriage?
Posted by: XbewX ()
Date: October 08, 2014 02:59PM

The GOP has no concept of money.They just SPEND SPEND SPEND. They lost the gay marriage, the religion in schools, the abortion issue and gay marriage. They also shut down the government that wasted another 25 billion. They don't work, they make the blue states pay for their welfare. When are we going to hold them accountable? Since they don't believe in health insurance, a good place to start would be to withhold medical care when they shoot themselves or a family member until they come up with the cash.They should be required to work in work camps until they have paid back all the money they have wasted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Should the GOP have to payback the billions of dollars they wasted trying to fight gay marriage?
Posted by: The Big Payback ()
Date: October 08, 2014 03:05PM

2013-11-08-nationaljournalchart.png

Re: Should the GOP have to payback the billions of dollars they wasted trying to fight gay marriage?
Posted by: GOPer ()
Date: October 08, 2014 04:02PM

Next battle is to keep the ban on polygamists! Fuck them! Doing right has no end!

Posted by: Lefty ()
Date: October 08, 2014 05:34PM

GOPer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next battle is to keep the ban on polygamists!
> Fuck them! Doing right has no end!

I want to marry my hand.

Posted by: the end is close! ()
Date: October 08, 2014 05:50PM

So should that douche bag Jerry Connelly pay back all the money he wasted building that crappy METRO station near his wife's office?

Oh or how about Obama and Fast and The Furious? I am not a Republican. In fact I am a Libertarian, and have been for quite a while. Though I do have a major problem with how both political parties choose to do business. They are both corrupt and backed by flawed groups of people. The Democrats are just better at lying to their voters than the Republicans are. Do I think that they should pay it back? No, their donors gave them the money, and they lost. Why should they have to pay for committing to a stupid argument? If that were the case, than the Democrats would be paying for Obamacare, The IRS, and most of the Drug Wars.

Posted by: Green party baby! ()
Date: October 08, 2014 05:56PM

+1

Posted by: Nay ()
Date: October 08, 2014 06:37PM

OP is really stupid. Enough said

Posted by: greatwhiteturd ()
Date: October 08, 2014 07:33PM

ha-ha they spend billions trying to get 2% of the population from marrying and billions more trying to keep the general population destitute.

Posted by: How The GOP Creates Jobs ()
Date: October 08, 2014 08:22PM

By focusing everyone's attention on job creation issues like this:
Attachments:
Risky-Behavior.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.