HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What will they build on the Springfield Mall site when in goes bankrupt new year?
Posted by: GTWMb ()
Date: October 07, 2014 08:14PM

I'm thinking a prison? It will be geographically convenient to the inmates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will they build on the Springfield Mall site when in goes bankrupt new year?
Posted by: typist ()
Date: October 07, 2014 09:49PM

Hopefully an English tutoring facility to teach dumb fuck trolls like you how to learn to speak and write. Ass.

Re: What will they build on the Springfield Mall site when in goes bankrupt new year?
Posted by: amazonsux ()
Date: October 07, 2014 11:03PM

I'm buying every Xmas present this year at the New STC just to piss off you negative TysonsCorner luvin PayPal spending Amazon shoppin troll bitches.

Springfield rocks!

Posted by: Summer's Eve ()
Date: October 08, 2014 02:19AM

A douche factory, to help clense the giant smelly vagina that Springfield is.

Posted by: Fuck Tysons ()
Date: October 08, 2014 02:42AM

amazonsux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm buying every Xmas present this year at the New
> STC just to piss off you negative TysonsCorner
> luvin PayPal spending Amazon shoppin troll
> bitches.
>
> Springfield rocks!

Having been a store manager in Sprinfield Mall in the late 90's, I wouldn't say Springfield rocks, but I'm damn sure more likely to shop at the new STC than Tyson's Corner. Fuck the whole Tyson's area. You couldn't pay me to go near there, let alone shop there.

Posted by: can't wait ()
Date: October 08, 2014 08:01AM

I plan to spend a lot of money at the new STC. I will buy as many Xmas presents as possible there. My property value will be enhanced so it's worth it to me to keep the place successful. I am not alone. There is a pretty big population within easy driving range of the STC. Go STC!!! I will be frequenting the restaurants there as well.

Posted by: franconite ()
Date: October 08, 2014 01:08PM

they should build a women's shelter so those poor girls dont have to walk that far after getting raped by all them salvadoreans

Posted by: DC Native American ()
Date: October 08, 2014 11:03PM

New REDSKINS stadium, if the local politicians don't f it up again.

Posted by: Nostradamus ()
Date: October 08, 2014 11:39PM

A NATS training center

Posted by: Hugo hernandez ()
Date: October 09, 2014 12:03AM

I buy knife from dicks at STC so I can stab girl in culo in parking lot. After I eat at pollo loco, viva la Mara salvatrucha

Posted by: Observer of Things! ()
Date: October 09, 2014 06:31PM

Fuck Tysons Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having been a store manager in Sprinfield Mall in
> the late 90's, I wouldn't say Springfield rocks,
> but I'm damn sure more likely to shop at the new
> STC than Tyson's Corner. Fuck the whole Tyson's
> area. You couldn't pay me to go near there, let
> alone shop there.

While I'm one who roundly (and quite reasonably) mocks this doomed and pollyannish idea of renovating Springfield, your thoughts have merit. Yes, fuck Tysons. And I'd rather shop at the warzone that is Springfield Mall than drive in Tysons.

But thank God it's 2014. And Amazon, Etsy, and Ebay exist.

Fuck Springfield.

But more importantly, fuck malls.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.