HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
High School Football 2024
Posted by: parentof2 ()
Date: December 11, 2022 06:57PM

Starting the 2024 thread early so everyone can get a chance to share, bookmark the link, etc. I probably won’t post much (if at all) until next season begins but please feel free to share thoughts, news, etc. The 2024 early favorite for me is Freedom in Class 6 and Stone Bridge in Class 5. It will be interesting to see how Madison looks next year. I think they will be in the mix again. Also interested in Westfield, South County, Lake Braddock, etc. Also interested to see which coaches jump ship and head to different schools. Should be a interesting off-season. As always please interact and share thoughts. I encourage everyone to engage in this thread as we have done in years past. I will see you all in August! In the meantime, stay safe and have a Merry Christmas!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: flyer ()
Date: December 25, 2022 07:50PM

What day will the season opener be? I live out of state and need to book a flight back.

Posted by: Skylark ()
Date: December 25, 2022 07:54PM

^^^ bullshit

Posted by: Dumpy ()
Date: December 26, 2022 08:32AM

2024…..let’s hope Biden is out and a Republican is in.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.