HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
RENT IN PEACE ABDUL CHADLI
Posted by: JINGHA ()
Date: May 23, 2010 02:31PM

TAKEN FAR TOO SOON, HE WAS A GREAT GUY, A LOYAL FRIEND, A TALENTED WRESTLER AND A GOOD GUY, HE WELL BE DEARY MISSED

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RENT IN PEACE ABDUL CHADLI
Posted by: Department of Redundancy Department ()
Date: May 23, 2010 02:40PM

JINGHA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HE WAS A GREAT GUY AND A GOOD GUY

Posted by: trollerz ()
Date: May 23, 2010 02:41PM

renting in peace is hard to do with dick neighbors

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: May 23, 2010 02:51PM

I miss Abdul soo much! He was the best and always there for me. We go to Sunday school together and forever will. Whenever I needed help I always went to him.. He was kind, honest, and a wonderful wrestler. I will always have you in my prayers and one day we will see eachother again. I love you soo much and miss you :) the name Abduluahed Chadli will live on forever <3

Date: May 23, 2010 02:58PM

Friend Wrote:
> the name Abduluahed
> Chadli will live on forever <3

maybe on a no fly list...otherwise...3...2...1

Posted by: Que ()
Date: May 23, 2010 03:43PM

Ab..... what?

Posted by: Sinus Pressure ()
Date: May 23, 2010 03:52PM

In with the first.... WORMFOOD

Yeah, baby!

Date: May 23, 2010 03:57PM

Okay buddy ur a dick soo if u have nothing nice to say.. Don't say it. And I bet u don't even know Abdul... Cuz if u did you'd be a little bit more respectful. I don't think you know how it feels to lose someone special. Inshallah Allah will take him to heaven

Posted by: ker splatt ()
Date: May 23, 2010 04:01PM

rest in pieces achmed...

Posted by: Brickyard Mania ()
Date: May 23, 2010 04:11PM

I'm sure Abdul was a swell guy but this board does not welcome its use as a memorial. Unless you were part of his family or a friend, nobody else gives a shit. The comments here are gonna get ugly....fast. I advise you don't read them if you get upset easily.

Posted by: 72nd virgin ()
Date: May 23, 2010 04:24PM

Abdul Chadli... ABDUL CHADLI???

That bastard owed me money!

Posted by: Peter Venkman ()
Date: May 23, 2010 04:39PM

Fairfax cyclist and SUV driver identified

Gary Anthony Thorne, 31, of Blue Gray Circle in Manassas, was the driver of an SUV that veered across Lee Highway Friday and hit and killed bicyclist Abdelouahid Chadli, 18, of Morrison Way in Fairfax.

Fairfax police spokeswoman Mary Ann Jennings identified both victims Saturday and said police still do not know what caused Thorne's SUV to go out of control and onto the bike path. Thorne died after his vehicle hit a tree with such force that it took police hours to remove him from the crash scene.

Jennings said she did not know the identity of another cyclist injured slightly in the accident or whether that person was related to Chadli.

The accident happened just after 4 p.m. at Lee Highway and Forum Drive, according to police and occurred on Bike to Work Day.
Jennings, the department's head spokeswoman, has said the driver apparently veered across six lanes of Lee Highway before jumping the Forum Drive curb.

Chadli, who went by the nickname Abdul, lived in a townhouse on a street where other Northern African immigrants live. At the boy's home, dozens of shoes were lined up neatly at the entrance as mourners, many from the family's mosque, the Islamic Center for Northern Virginia on Shirley Gate Road, visited the grieving family. In the second floor apartment, women, their heads covered in flowing robes, consoled the boy's mother, Samira. But none would comment until the boy's father returned from the burial.

"Everybody loved him. He was very funny, very popular," said the teenager's father, Mohammed Chadli, 58, who runs deliveries for UPS. Chadli said his son, the eldest of four sons, was a dedicated athlete who was always biking or working out in the gym. Abdel was a member of the Fairfax High School wrestling squad and also liked to swim. He had just received a package of high school graduation cards and was eager to mail them to family scattered around the U.S. He had been accepted at GMU and wanted to become a veterinarian, his father said.

In a similar development a few miles away in Manassas, Thorne's stepfather, Kevin Griffin, 45, a warehouse worker, said Gary A. Thorne's family was mystified about the accident. Griffin said Thorne had no known medical condition that night have caused him to black out or lose control of the Dodge Durango, which he had owned without complaint for about a year. Griffin said Thorne drove his younger sister, Crystal, to work at a Checkers about 11:30 a.m. and no one heard anything from or about him until police arrived about 10 p.m. to notify them of the accident. Although Thorne had been laid off from his job as a forklift operator at a warehouse in Chantilly in April, he had leads on a new job and was planning to celebrate his 32nd birthday at a cookout Sunday at his father's in Mt. Airy.

Thorne leaves behind a 10-year-old daughter.

Posted by: Uhno9 ()
Date: May 23, 2010 04:40PM

This poor guy gets a "FFXU pass" from me. It's not like he was involved in a crime or killed himself. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Posted by: rip ()
Date: May 23, 2010 05:39PM

He left behind a girlfriend, too. :(

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 23, 2010 05:54PM

This might be the weirdest accident ever.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 11:10AM by 496.

Date: May 23, 2010 05:56PM

I lost my best friend and an amazing muslim brother:( Ina lilahi wa Ina illahi rajegoon :((

Posted by: Linkin Park ()
Date: May 23, 2010 06:02PM

is his girlfriend hot? she gunna need some new luvin...

Posted by: ,,,d. ()
Date: May 23, 2010 06:13PM

Friend Wrote:
> Ina lilahi wa Ina illahi rajegoon :((

what does this mean?

Date: May 23, 2010 06:22PM

It means .. Your in gods hands now and may you rest in peace

Posted by: A Friend ()
Date: May 23, 2010 06:44PM

Abdul you have been such a good friend to me and everybody you knew. I miss you so much and i'll be praying for your family and you. I hope that you are having a good time up there. Well, I guess i will see you later. Love you forever and ever Abdelouahed. "Rest In Peace"

Posted by: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!! ()
Date: May 23, 2010 06:59PM

Friend Wrote:
> I miss Abdul soo much! He was the best and always
> there for me. We go to Sunday school together <3

Sure you did.

Yeah right.

Show me some proof.

Name your teacher.

Mocking the dead will come back to haunt you.

Eventually.

You have been warned.

Re: REST IN PEACE ABDUL CHADLI
Posted by: PS ()
Date: May 23, 2010 07:15PM

It's a shame for a young man to lose his life at a young age.My prayers and thoughts goes out to Abdul family.Abdul will never truly be gone he will always be in our hearts.

Posted by: Dooane ()
Date: May 23, 2010 07:52PM

Who?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: May 23, 2010 08:19PM

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!! Wrote:

> You have been warned.

Warned? Explain. What's going to happen?

Did Abdul live in the sex party house?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 23, 2010 08:40PM

JINGHA Wrote:
> TAKEN FAR TOO SOON, HE WAS A GREAT GUY, A LOYAL
> FRIEND, A TALENTED WRESTLER AND A GOOD GUY, HE
> WELL BE DEARY MISSED
Attachments:
520.jpg

Posted by: =( ()
Date: May 23, 2010 10:07PM

He could check my oil with the best of em

Posted by: close friend ()
Date: May 24, 2010 03:36PM

some people on here seriously have no hearts. Abdul was an amazing guy and even if you didnt freaking know him, he was killed. have a heart and stfu if you have nothing nice to say. why would you waste your time writing something mean on here or something you think is funny. think about the people who were actually effected you dickheads. if you have anything else to say thats mean, i hope you burn in hell stupid faggots with no lives besides mocking the dead and innocent.

i love you abdul chadli, RIP <3

Posted by: Salahi ()
Date: May 24, 2010 05:05PM

close friend Wrote:
> some people on here seriously have no hearts.
> Abdul was an amazing guy and even if you didnt
> freaking know him, he was killed. have a heart and
> stfu if you have nothing nice to say. why would
> you waste your time writing something mean on here
> or something you think is funny. think about the
> people who were actually effected you dickheads.
> if you have anything else to say thats mean, i
> hope you burn in hell stupid faggots with no lives
> besides mocking the dead and innocent.
>
> i love you abdul chadli, RIP <3

You must be new here.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: May 24, 2010 05:14PM

Attachments:
geez.jpg

Posted by: FHS Student ()
Date: May 24, 2010 05:52PM

trollerz Wrote:
> renting in peace is hard to do with dick neighbors

trollerz Wrote:
> Friend Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the name Abduluahed
> > Chadli will live on forever <3
>
> maybe on a no fly list...otherwise...3...2...1

Sinus Pressure Wrote:
> In with the first.... WORMFOOD
>
> Yeah, baby!

ker splatt Wrote:
> rest in pieces achmed...
>
>
>

72nd virgin Wrote:
> Abdul Chadli... ABDUL CHADLI???
>
> That bastard owed me money!

Linkin Park Wrote:
> is his girlfriend hot? she gunna need some new
> luvin...

=( Wrote:
> He could check my oil with the best of em

Shut the fuck up. You all are ridiculous. I didn't realize how many heartless people there were in the world. You all can rot in hell. A student, who is also one of the nicest kids I've ever met, was just stuck by an SUV while riding his bike. He was not a bad kid at all, he was the opposite of that. Why couldn't it have been any one of you asshole's instead I don't know. Abdul lived a great life, he was a great wrestler and friend.

Standing over the site where he was hit today, watching his girlfriend in tears, watching all the students of Fairfax together, it just hits you. I don't know how any of you could even joke about something like this. Obviously you've never been through anything in your lifetime, so you have to take it out on someone that just died.

I still can't believe what I read, you all are just ridiculous talking about the dead like that. Especially a nice, caring person like Abdul.

RIP Abdul Chadli

Date: May 24, 2010 06:18PM

FHS Student,

No one cares.

Use the metro section of the washington post for your obits.

Date: May 24, 2010 06:28PM

=( Wrote:
> FHS Student,
>
> No one cares.
>
> Use the metro section of the washington post for
> your obits.

Actually a lot of people care. Thousands of people were effected by this, thousands of people care. Thousands of people have been to the site where he was killed, thousands of people will be remembering him for the rest of our lives. Just because you're a cold hearted, racist asshole doesn't mean the rest of the world is as pitiful an excuse for a human life form as you are.

Next time think before you make yourself look like the ignorant tool that you are. Think of his family, his friends, etc. Think if one of your close friends dies. I know the last thing you'd want is people making racist and just cold comments about them.

If you didn't have anything nice to say, don't comment. It's that simple. Don't open the topic. Don't comment on it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. But of course you and other people here try to use someone's death as a way to show the world that you're a racist prick that will end up in hell. You actually have to go out of your way too look like the asshole that you are, it actually took work on your part. Congratulations, you succeeded your goal of being a shitty human being.

Date: May 24, 2010 06:31PM

1) how am I a racist?

2) I promise you, no one cares.

Posted by: someoneinfairfax ()
Date: May 24, 2010 06:39PM

TODOS SON UNOS PATANES DE MIERDA EN EXPRESARSE DE ES FORMA DE ALGUIEN QUE HA FALLECIDO.
GO AND FUCK YOURSELF.

SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY IF THEY GET IN THIS NASTY PAGE

Posted by: ummnah ()
Date: May 24, 2010 06:51PM

FHS Student Wrote:
> Actually a lot of people care. Thousands of people
> were effected by this, thousands of people care.
> Thousands of people have been to the site where he
> was killed, thousands of people will be
> remembering him for the rest of our lives.

I'm not going to rag on this situation as it is kind of shitty.. he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But your statement is bullshit. Thousands of people may care, but they will forget by next week.

Date: May 24, 2010 06:53PM

=( Wrote:
> 1) how am I a racist?
>
> 2) I promise you, no one cares.

1) "He could check my oil with the best of them" is an INCREDIBLY racist statement.

2) Then who did I just see crying at his death site? Those hundreds of people there today along with the thousands of people mourning over his death really don't care?

Plus I care, so obviously someone cares.

Just stay out of this thread, it wasn't made for the scums of the world like you, it's make for people that actually have characteristics of a normal human being and show sympathy for a dead child's family and his girlfriend.

someoneinfairfax,

I'm also sorry if they see this, but if they do see this they should also see that Abdul had many people close to him and caring for him.

Date: May 24, 2010 06:59PM

ummnah Wrote:
> FHS Student Wrote:
> -----
> > Actually a lot of people care. Thousands of
> people
> > were effected by this, thousands of people
> care.
> > Thousands of people have been to the site where
> he
> > was killed, thousands of people will be
> > remembering him for the rest of our lives.
>
> I'm not going to rag on this situation as it is
> kind of shitty.. he was just in the wrong place at
> the wrong time.
>
> But your statement is bullshit. Thousands of
> people may care, but they will forget by next
> week.

No they won't. There's 2,500 students at Fairfax High School who all care and will all remember for a long time. All his family and friends will care and remember for a long time. Most of the community will care and always remember. They're having a candle light for him soon and there's thousands of people expected to go. Thousands of people went to his death site already, and if you go to that site, it just hits you. It's not something you can forget about easily. Seeing the parts of the car on the ground, seeing all the flowers and everything, seeing the tree that the car hit completely messed up, it's a lasting memory.

People still remember Patrick Moran who died over 2 months ago, and his death wasn't nearly as bad as this one (Not trying to take anything away from him, he was a nice person also, but his death was suicide, which I don't considered worth mourning over as much since it was his choice, Abdul's was a freakish accident that's less likely to happen than winning the lottery and get stuck by lightning in the same week).

Abdul died saving his girlfriend's life. He pushed her off her bike as the SUV hit him. The SUV hit the back tire of her bike. She very well could have died as well if it wasn't for him. That was his first instinct to save others before himself. He won't be forgotten for a long, long time.

Posted by: Namage ()
Date: May 24, 2010 07:57PM

Abdelouahid Chadli

Date: May 24, 2010 07:57PM

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 24, 2010 08:06PM

I actually feel bad for this guy. FOR ONCE in NoVa's history, a cyclist was actually using the proper pathway (Instead of clogging up traffic), and he ends up getting creamed by a runaway vehicle. This really is f'd up. The jerks who actually deserve to get runover always escape this sort of fate.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Re: REST IN PEACE ABDUL CHADLI
Posted by: Mother of a FHS student ()
Date: May 24, 2010 08:10PM

May the One True God bring this family peace and comfort. I didn't know Abdul, my daughter did a little. Shame on you kids who are so cruel and unkind. You better think carefully. The bible says that what you sow, you reap, i.e., what goes around, comes around. This could be you or your brother or sister who gets into a freak accident. Think how you would feel if someone was taking your same attitude. That's why Jesus said to treat people the way you want to be treated. You never know what can happen. Thank God He forgives us all.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: May 24, 2010 08:25PM

I heard on the news he wanted to be a veterinarian when he grew up. A very sad loss for someone so young.

Posted by: FFXU/Douchbag/racist/no heart ()
Date: May 24, 2010 08:27PM

He gets a pass from me. Consider yourself lucky Abdul.

Posted by: peluche ()
Date: May 24, 2010 10:27PM

Pass from me too. Its not like he was doing something risky or being an ass. Poor fucker was at the wrong place at the wrong time... coulda happened to any of us.

Posted by: local responder ()
Date: May 24, 2010 11:08PM

Sad that a decent youth would die in such a random way. I mean, talk about random acts in the world. Six lanes of traffic, him and then a tree. It is a reality, but something Hollywood would cook up for some B-flick to create gore factor.

I have nothing unkind to say about Abdul. I didn't know him personally, although as a student at FFXHS, I am sure we crossed paths as strangers. I am in the city downtown everyday and pass the school and go to businesses all over the place up 29 etc.

As noted above, Moran had committed suicide. I witnessed that after-scene. It was not pleasant. One kid short circuited and another was random. Sad both, but odd in a city such as Fairfax, in my opinion. As cities go, Fairfax is pretty mellow.

May your soul be at peace, Abdul, who I never knew.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 24, 2010 11:34PM

local responder Wrote:

>
> As noted above, Moran had committed suicide. I
> witnessed that after-scene. It was not pleasant.

Useless without pics.

Posted by: local responder ()
Date: May 25, 2010 12:04AM

Really, a death scene is very sobering. I am not one to celebrate death. The pictures are part of the investigation and that is official record information. I wasn't interesting in whipping out my cell phone and snapping a few hi res pics of a dead kid. All I will say of the short circuit is he was not as solid as he had been and appeared almost a tad flattish.

If you want disgusting and disturbing images, go to Ogrish.com or any number of other sites. Seeing that kid was sad and sickening. To know what that is like you would have to experience it in person. In that respect it is like war. Most would not want their friends at home to experience killing a combatant or watching a buddy get killed by said opponent. A corpse lacks the more animated look a sleeping person has as that is still a spark of life. A corpse is different. Its like human meat. That is a tough thing to wrap around ones head. And I am not meaning as in food. Just the lifeless description.

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: May 25, 2010 12:47AM

Not to be insensitive but this person is so full of it. I had to add my two cents.

There's 2,500 students at Fairfax
> High School who all care and will all remember for
> a long time.

First off, at a high school do you really think more than 250 of those 2500 students really knew him? Then with clicks, probably 20 kids or so really knew him well.

They're
> having a candle light for him soon and there's
> thousands of people expected to go. Thousands of
> people went to his death site already,

I'm not sure you have a comprehension of thousands, there will be no more than 50 people at this candle event, and people may go to see the scene, but there has not been thousands.

>
> People still remember Patrick Moran who died over
> 2 months ago, and his death wasn't nearly as bad
> as this one (Not trying to take anything away from
> him, he was a nice person also, but his death was
> suicide, which I don't considered worth mourning
> over as much since it was his choice, Abdul's was
> a freakish accident that's less likely to happen
> than winning the lottery and get stuck by
> lightning in the same week).

Have no idea if your probability is correct, doubt it, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Also an asshole move to bring up Patrick at all and completely unnecisary.

> Abdul died saving his girlfriend's life. He pushed
> her off her bike as the SUV hit him. The SUV hit
> the back tire of her bike. She very well could
> have died as well if it wasn't for him. That was
> his first instinct to save others before himself.
> He won't be forgotten for a long, long time.

I highly doubt this too, if he knew the suv was coming before it hit him it would have been easy to get out of the way.

You're just so annoying, please go away.

Date: May 25, 2010 12:52AM

+1

Posted by: HE WAS A KID ()
Date: May 25, 2010 03:41AM

ABdul was a KID!!

The losers need to stop criticizing.

Date: May 25, 2010 09:10AM

HE WAS A KID Wrote:
> ABdul was a KID!!
>
> The losers need to stop criticizing.

All the more reason to NOT post obits here. Forums are for getting away from obituaries and news of kids dying.
Put it in the Washington Post or in the school newspaper, but NEVER put it on a forum. If you do, you, and the deceased will be abused relentlessly and deservedly so.

Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: May 25, 2010 11:02AM

Ugh. Reading that news article makes me sick to my stomach. Poor kid. Even in neighborhoods where you think your kids are safe, shit like this can happen at random.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: May 25, 2010 12:55PM

Attachments:
ivan1.jpg

Date: May 25, 2010 08:15PM

Steve K Wrote:
> Not to be insensitive but this person is so full
> of it. I had to add my two cents.
>
> There's 2,500 students at Fairfax
> > High School who all care and will all remember
> for
> > a long time.
>
> First off, at a high school do you really think
> more than 250 of those 2500 students really knew
> him? Then with clicks, probably 20 kids or so
> really knew him well.

At least 500 people at Fairfax really knew him. About 50 really knew him well. Fairfax isn't a school with a lot of clicks in it, most people know everyone. Literally every single person wore white and black for him on Monday. I didn't see one who person who didn't. So yes, everyone in the school cares.

>
> They're
> > having a candle light for him soon and there's
> > thousands of people expected to go. Thousands
> of
> > people went to his death site already,
>
> I'm not sure you have a comprehension of
> thousands, there will be no more than 50 people at
> this candle event, and people may go to see the
> scene, but there has not been thousands.

Then why have they raised over 1,000 dollars from people just donating 2 dollars for it. Why has there been over 1,500 ordered candles and they're expecting it to be too few? Why have there already been over 1,000 people RSVP to going? You're an idiot if you think only 50 people would go, that's just stupid.

> > Abdul died saving his girlfriend's life. He
> pushed
> > her off her bike as the SUV hit him. The SUV
> hit
> > the back tire of her bike. She very well could
> > have died as well if it wasn't for him. That
> was
> > his first instinct to save others before
> himself.
> > He won't be forgotten for a long, long time.
>
> I highly doubt this too, if he knew the suv was
> coming before it hit him it would have been easy
> to get out of the way.
>
> You're just so annoying, please go away.

When an SUV was going 80+ MPH, it's not that easy to get out of the way, especially on a bike. He heard it coming, turned around when it was going over the curb, pushed her off her bike in front of him, he got hit, the back of her tire got hit. Happened in about 3-4 seconds. So no, he couldn't have easily gotten out of the way.

I don't get how I'm full of it when all I did was state facts about how many assholes there are. You people are treating Abdul the same was Nazi's would treat a dead Jewish person back in Hitler days. It's just sick.

Numbers Wrote:
> HE WAS A KID Wrote:
> -----
> > ABdul was a KID!!
> >
> > The losers need to stop criticizing.
>
>
> All the more reason to NOT post obits here. Forums
> are for getting away from obituaries and news of
> kids dying.
> Put it in the Washington Post or in the school
> newspaper, but NEVER put it on a forum. If you do,
> you, and the deceased will be abused relentlessly
> and deservedly so.

Are you fucking kidding me? So because it was posted on a forum (Which means discussion, so yes it is the right place to discuss memories of Abdul and condolences you idiot) that gives people the right to talk about a dead child like he was the devil?

You're really trying to say Abdul DESERVES to get talked about like that because an RIP thread was posted on a forum?

Holy shit you're such an ignorant prick. Either you're way too young to be on here in the first place, you've never been through ANYTHING in your life, or you're just a heartless bitch who will end up in hell. All three is a likely possibility too.

You all better watch you, your family, and friend's backs during the next lightning storms, karma has a way of always coming around.

Posted by: shocker ()
Date: May 25, 2010 08:31PM

Chadli, who went by the nickname Abdul, lived in a townhouse on a street where other Northern African immigrants live. At the boy's home, dozens of shoes were lined up neatly at the entrance as mourners, many from the family's mosque, the Islamic Center for Northern Virginia on Shirley Gate Road, .....

...yeah bunch of fucking punks live on that street...North Africa=Somalia=Pirates, no generalizations..just truth

Date: May 25, 2010 09:12PM

FHS student
>
>
> You all better watch you, your family, and
> friend's backs during the next lightning storms,
> karma has a way of always coming around.

I dont think "karma" gives a shit about lulz and trolls onthe interweb...calm down sally.

Youwant to honor your friend? buy a helmet.

Date: May 25, 2010 11:34PM

FHS student think whatever you want. I stated the facts. I read your responses to mine and I believe you're a little off the edge mentally.

It's sad what happened, but people will get over it fast.

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: May 25, 2010 11:52PM

Aahahahah, rent in peace.

Fucking foreigners.

Posted by: EL ANGEL ()
Date: May 25, 2010 11:56PM

Elle Diabla Wrote:
> Aahahahah, rent in peace.
>
> Fucking foreigners.

Que chistosa!

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: May 26, 2010 12:42AM

Date: May 26, 2010 12:51AM

Lurker. Wrote:
>

fuck i didnt know the guy from 40 year old virgin was the one that got hit by a car...i take everything back

Date: May 26, 2010 01:51AM

FHS STUDENT

"'He could check my oil with the best of them' is an INCREDIBLY racist statement."

I wasnt being racist I was complimenting his wrestling skills. You know when you stick your thumb in the ass of an opponent to get them to tense up. He was great at doing that without being caught.

why are you people so quick to call racist.

I was complimenting the guy. geeze.

Posted by: sodomy=ok? ()
Date: May 26, 2010 02:03PM

yeah great skills sodomizing other opponents.....I'm sure they mentioned this during his eulogy....

Posted by: oppo ()
Date: May 27, 2010 02:56AM

Thingy for him is tomorrow at Van Dyke park @ 8!

Re: REsT IN PEACE ABDUL CHADLI
Posted by: another fhs student ()
Date: May 27, 2010 06:32PM

yall are sick you have no lives making fun of the dead and acctaully he had hundreds of friends and there will be about a thousand people at his vigil so shut up you have no freaking like yall ar prolly just fat crackers sitting at home in front of the comp 24 hours a day just to make fun of people so you feel better about yourself

Date: May 27, 2010 06:36PM

no one cares

Just let him RENT in peace. lol

Date: May 27, 2010 06:47PM

another fhs, your the same person as fhs, you just decided not to use grammar this time.

You're the sick one, I'm sure if there were one positive circumstance to this sad death for Abdul, it would be he gets a way from you. Now that he's dead, you're on here trying to pretend this person cared in the slightest about you and you care about them. You probably never talked to Abdul. You like the attention this death is bringing you or obviously you wouldn't keep coming back. The hell with you and your fake ass.

Posted by: Foster ()
Date: May 27, 2010 07:21PM

oppo Wrote:
> Thingy for him is tomorrow at Van Dyke park @ 8!

I'll probably be drunk by 8, but will try and make it.

Are they serving drinks?

Posted by: oppo ()
Date: May 27, 2010 09:39PM

Nope no drinks..but twaz sad

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: May 27, 2010 09:57PM

another fhs student Wrote:
> yall are sick you have no lives making fun of the
> dead and acctaully he had hundreds of friends and
> there will be about a thousand people at his vigil
> so shut up you have no freaking like yall ar
> prolly just fat crackers sitting at home in front
> of the comp 24 hours a day just to make fun of
> people so you feel better about yourself

Facebook friends don't count, but I hear his farm needs tending.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: RIPabdul ()
Date: May 27, 2010 11:23PM

RIP abdul chadli,

I never really knew yuo very well, but from what I hear about you i really wish i had. When I heard that you died by sacrificing your own life to save a loved, my respect for u tripled. My thoughts and prayer are out to your family. You'll forever be miss, but never forgotten. Rest in Peace Bro.

And for all you fucking bitches who think it funny to make jokes and criticize about his death.... seriously?!?!?! I mean yeah, maybe he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, but he was a great person, who left behind something that we all will remember. He was person who touched many hearts, including those who know him and don't know him. And yeah, there are people who didn't know him very well and guess what im one them. I still went to the candlelight vigil. And trust me there were hundreds people there. I may not be a religious person, but I really wish that karma does come back at you people and bite you in the ass. The less this world has of people like you, the better it would be. This forum post was made to remember abdul and give our good thought about him, so if you got nothing good to say about him, keep the shit to your self cuz for us people who actually repect him dont want to hear from you.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs538.ash1/31528_448454453241_646843241_6015247_4422414_n.jpg

for those who dont think no cares about hims heres a picture to prove many people actually care. And that no where near half of the amount of people that were really there.

RIP ABDUL CHADLI. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lJKhCJ3s6M ....a video that was made in memory of him.

Date: May 27, 2010 11:35PM

Why are you writing to Abdul in a blog?
He's dead and he cannot read your message. The only thing he can read now is the tag on the inside of the coffin, but it's way too dark in there to do even that.

The best thing for you to do is to go to his grave and shout at him through the ground. It probably won't work, but it's better than writing to him on FU.

Date: May 27, 2010 11:41PM

I'm sure there are plenty of people who care, just no one here cares.

What did you think would happen when you made an obituary about him here? Look at all the past obituaries - they all end up messy like this.

That's why i said from a long while ago you should keep your obituaries off an internetz board full of mean and racist strangers that don't care or else things like this happen.

When I die I hope to god none of my dim witted friends makes a tread about me here because no matter who you are it always ends up turning to shit.

I hope Abdul will continue to RENT in peace. lol. RENT

Posted by: Big bite ()
Date: May 27, 2010 11:51PM

When I die I hope someone puts my obit on FFX underground, print it out and read it to me ( with a megaphone). My bones will be rattling with laughter in my grave! Im going to buy my coffin from costco, they are CHEAP!!

Date: May 27, 2010 11:59PM

so u say no one cares on here rite???? what about the person who posted this in the first place? what about the people who wrote good things about him here?? oh yeah they definitely dont care rite?? people like u really disgust me.

Posted by: Big bite ()
Date: May 28, 2010 12:05AM

Rest in peace to the other 250,000-300,000 people who die every day on this planet as well.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 28, 2010 12:05AM

RIPabdul Wrote:
> so u say no one cares on here rite???? what about
> the person who posted this in the first place?
> what about the people who wrote good things about
> him here?? oh yeah they definitely dont care
> rite?? people like u really disgust me.

I know what u r saying rite???? People gotta be respectful rite?????

Posted by: ritee????? ()
Date: May 28, 2010 03:18AM

son!!!!!

Date: May 28, 2010 11:06AM

RIPabdul is fhs student too, the exact same writing style. Change your name as much as you want.

+1 to the facebook friends comment.

Date: May 28, 2010 03:43PM

Steve K???? u are one son of a bitch. u just say anything to prove ur rite. and no im not fhsstudent who previously posted sumthing. I may not know u, but i really see no future for.

Posted by: fhs student dif ()
Date: May 31, 2010 03:34PM

you guys are so gay i cant believe your making fun of the dead you all are jerks and his bro and gf have been on here and thats excruciating for them to see so can you please stop being spineless jerks and actually say some of this in person or are you to freakin immature and fat to fight a real fight instead of a cyber one you douchebags

Posted by: friend ()
Date: May 31, 2010 04:27PM

actually the candle vigil was on thursday night. if you were there you would've seen the hundreds of students, people who graduated last year, and parents who all supported abdul's family and friends. obviously you weren't there so i suggest that you don't say anything.

Posted by: Lovedhim ()
Date: May 31, 2010 05:10PM

actually your kind of right.
Thousands of people cared about the situation , but not thousands of people knew him like i did. and they will definitely forget by next week , but i will always remember him , hes got a place right in my heart.
i just hate the fake people who just go to his memorial becuase everyone else is doing it.
geez people piss me off.

Posted by: friend ()
Date: May 31, 2010 07:26PM

i hate how people say oh those people just went because everyone else was doing it. maybe this is how they cope with previous losses and you never know how many people abdul touched maybe by a short convo in the hallways or they knew his family and they wanted to support them. others shouldnt judge who was good enough to go to a memorial and if you really knew abdul you would realize how freaking happy that prolly made him looking down on us at the vigil because he was cocky lol and thats why we loved him

Date: May 31, 2010 09:36PM

friend Wrote:
if you really knew abdul you would
> realize how freaking happy that prolly made him
> looking down on us at the vigil because he was
> cocky lol and thats why we loved him

I can see being cocky got him so far in life

Posted by: doo ()
Date: May 31, 2010 09:37PM

Life goes on. Twenty years from now you won't even remember the fucker's name.

Posted by: Abdul Chadli, Have a nice time in heaven ()
Date: May 31, 2010 10:33PM

Man i wanna fuck your shit upp.. i love my bro abdelhoud ight.. i will give you all my info.. so i can beat your ass, you gay fuck.. go masterbate using ranch with ur corny self.. if you have guts coming in northern virginia, your gonna be a gonner!!!!

Date: May 31, 2010 10:36PM

i prefer masturbating with thousand island.

Date: May 31, 2010 10:59PM

Abdul Chadli, Have a nice time in heaven Wrote:
> go masterbate using ranch with ur corny self..

WTF?

Date: June 01, 2010 12:02AM

> Man i wanna fuck your shit upp.. i love my bro
> abdelhoud ight.. i will give you all my info.. so
> i can beat your ass, you gay fuck.. go masterbate
> using ranch with ur corny self.. if you have guts
> coming in northern virginia, your gonna be a
> gonner!!!!

Yo dawg whatz ur info bro? I'll see you on that mutha fucka.

By da time im done wit you, you'll be RENTing in piece

Posted by: wow... ()
Date: June 01, 2010 01:23AM

lol

Date: June 01, 2010 04:16AM

Numbers Wrote:
> Abdul Chadli, Have a nice time in heaven Wrote:
> -----
> > go masterbate using ranch with ur corny self..
>
>
>
> WTF?

Wow, "WTF?" is right.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: student who doesn't care ()
Date: June 01, 2010 10:06AM

Must be a Muslim activity

Re: RENT IN PEACE ABDUL CHADLI new
Date: June 01, 2010 04:16AM

Numbers Wrote:
> Abdul Chadli, Have a nice time in heaven Wrote:
> -----
> > go masterbate using ranch with ur corny self..
>
>
>
> WTF?

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: June 01, 2010 10:18AM

> Man i wanna fuck your shit upp.. i love my bro
> abdelhoud ight.. i will give you all my info.. so
> i can beat your ass, you gay fuck.. go masterbate
> using ranch with ur corny self.. if you have guts
> coming in northern virginia, your gonna be a
> gonner!!!!

Still waiting on all of your info... tik tok

Posted by: awinters ()
Date: June 01, 2010 05:54PM

to everyone who thinks it's FUNNY to make this sarcastic and laugh at what has happened here... clearly you care nothing about life itself and obviously everyone who loved abdul cant help someone as sick and twisted as you are. Oh and for the whole "people are going to forget him" let me tell you somethin... i've never met the kid ever... i literally found out about this because i live in the neighborhood where this happened and even still i've been to his memorial 4 times already and the love that surrounds this kid is more than ive ever seen so you should really reconsider that thought. second of all stop saying "dont make this an obit." if you hate it so much stop fucking commenting on it and go find some other meaningless thing to do with your life. your comments piss everyone off obviously and if you are saying you want to get away from obituaries and drama then stop fucking creating it. let his friends and family mourn for him this is a grieving process for everyone who knew him and especially his family and gf. if you have nothing respectful to say then get off this topic and find somewhere else to put your lame comments to show how pitiful your life truly is.
and to everyone at FHS and emma and abduls family... im so sorry for what happened. this is truly a tragedy. the people who comment disrespectfully only do so because the biggest tragedy on their hands is where their life is headed. and i expect them to comment on this and make more sarcastic remarks... just goes to show that like i said... they have nothing better to do. love you guys and with all the love in my heart rip abdul.

Posted by: miss you buddy ()
Date: June 01, 2010 06:16PM

i am absoutly disgusted with what many people wrote on here. he did nothing wrong and yet he lost his life. Abdul was an awesome person who had a bunch of friends. so many people attended the vigil because they all care. itsn't a good thing that so many people want to support their friend and his family?

those of you who wrote mean comments should be ashamed. something so awful happened and yet you feel the need to voice your idiotic opinions that no one cares about on this site? that's just plain stupid. even if you post more hurtful comments, it can't take away from how much abdul is still loved and how everyone actually will remember him. (yeah, what a shocker... people will still remember their friend years later. there's nothing anyone can do to stop that.)

i hope abdul's family, girlfriend and friends don't take any of these hurtful comments personally. they are all stupid people who have nothing better to do than be mean. i bet most of them never even met him.

RIP Abdul. i'm really going to miss you.

Posted by: miss you! ()
Date: June 01, 2010 06:18PM

miss you borat!

(don't take these stupid asses personally. they're just jealous they never got to know you)

Date: June 01, 2010 06:21PM

Dear Emma,

I heard your single now and I was wondering if you wanted to meet up?

I'm a nice young man who enjoys long walks on the beach and mourning those who RENT IN PEACE.

Get back at me boo. Love,

=(

Posted by: awinters ()
Date: June 01, 2010 06:44PM

im guessing you've been single forever asshole?
get a life.

Date: June 01, 2010 06:47PM

awinters Wrote:
> im guessing you've been single forever asshole?
> get a life.

well not quite forever. I do miss your mother though.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.