HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The New Springfield Town Center Code of Conduct
Posted by: That Guy ()
Date: September 30, 2014 09:36AM

Opening soon the code of conduct will be posted throughout the mail and distributed to shoppers and visitors. I like # 4 and # 8. Are they saying I can't bring a gun onto mall property even with a concealed carry permit. Good luck with that! What a joke...

This Code of Conduct is a set of general guidelines for behavior; they are not intended to apply to each and every possible act within the mall. We reserve the right to determine the appropriate manner in which all visitors are to behave. All organized activities require review and approval by management /ownership.

SPRINGFIELD TOWN CENTER CODE OF CONDUCT

Springfield Town Center, including its parking lot, is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting legitimate business interests of Springfield Town Center.
Any violation of the code interferes with the commercial nature and function of Springfield Town Center. If any guest of Springfield Town Center should refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, the guest will be asked to leave the property. Should any guest fail or refuse to leave the property, he or she may be subject to arrest.

1. Springfield Town Center is open for the purpose of shopping. Appropriate shopping behavior is required at all times.

2. Fighting, “horseplay,” harassment, offensive language, shouting, loud noise, loitering,littering, solicitation or any other disturbance which disrupts
or endangers any patron, guest, merchant, or employee at the shopping center is not permitted under any circumstance.

3. Mall management has the right to prohibit groups of four or more individuals to congregate or walk the interior or exterior of the mall unless the group has appropriate adult supervision. Running, skating or skateboarding is not permitted on mall property.

4. Appropriate attire, including shirts and shoes, is required. Clothing with inappropriate words, phrases or graphics is not permitted and is subject to mall management approval.

5. Excluding attire worn in accord with religious practice, tradition or significance, deliberately obscuring the face is prohibited.

6. Damaging any surface or portion of the shopping center is strictly prohibited. Sitting onany surface of the mall other than chairs and benches is prohibited. Food court tables and chairs are provided for the purpose of eating meals purchased at the food court.

7. Only service animals, trained to assist persons with disabilities, are permitted within the property.

8. The carrying of any weapon, other than by an authorized law enforcement or security officer, is not permitted.

9. Vehicles that are inappropriately parked are subject to towing at the expense of the owner. Overnight parking is prohibited.

10. Alcoholic beverages and their consumption are permitted in licensed
establishments only.

11. Smoking is prohibited.

Springfield Town Center reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The New Springfield Town Center Code of Conduct
Posted by: That Other Guy ()
Date: September 30, 2014 09:43AM

This code of conduct is posted in lieu of providing actual security in our parking garages.

Obama's Approval Rating with Military? 15%
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 30, 2014 09:45AM

No "horseplay"? Fuck that, I'm outta there.The first All-Starr excursion led to the release of Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band (1990), a compilation of live performances from the tour.[153] In the same year, Starr recorded a version of the song "I Call Your Name" for a television special marking the 10th anniversary of John Lennon's death and the 50th anniversary of Lennon's birth. The track, produced by Lynne, features a supergroup composed of Lynne, Tom Petty, Joe Walsh and Jim Keltner.[154] Shell Station 9803 Richmond Highway, Lorton, VA 22079 turn at Gunston Rd do not merge onto I-95 or I-95 South. Trun left on Telegraph Road 22309 north to Rolling Road. Turn around use Fairfax County Parkway 268 old road 7100.. Stop at Springfield Mall near Pollo Rico, see Ahmed Khan.
Call warehouse for parts. You can wait at Burger King or McDonalds on Backlick Road for Jennifer or continue to Industrial Drive.the Jimi Hendrix Experience, Mitch Mitchelland Noel Redding, later said that they had been warned about a planned drug bust the day before flying to Toronto and that they believed the drugs had been planted in his bag. Hendrix was the world's highest-paid performer when he was arrested, but this was his last tour, and he died the following year

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 01:53PM by WingNut.

Date: September 30, 2014 12:13PM

That Guy Wrote:
> Are they saying I can't bring a gun onto mall
> property even with a concealed carry permit.
> Good luck with that!

You don't have gun rights on other people's property. We invite gun owners to come have a hot dog. Otherwise, get fucking lost.

Posted by: thought you were trolling ()
Date: September 30, 2014 12:14PM

Prepping for the nigs and spics I see..

http://springfieldtowncenter.com/files/code_of_conduct/43.pdf

Posted by: That Other Guy's Brother ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:05PM

That Other Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This code of conduct is posted in lieu of
> providing actual security in our parking garages.

Yep, all this is...is a legal fall back position in the event of a lawsuit. Posting rules like this (though not actually enforcing them) meets the legal due diligence standard.

Just about every Mall in the United States from PG Plaza to Rodeo Drive has rules of conduct posted like this. They are seldom enforced, especially if you're actually spending money there. If you come in and drop mad-stacks...you can pretty much do whatever you want short of murder...

Posted by: Hey Goober ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:09PM

Oh my God...it's the 14-year old Middle School Mafia!!! Danger is their middle name!!! Hide the women and children, then watch as a security guard tases the lot of them. That's always my favorite part.

Posted by: ummmm ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:14PM

did they post this in spic speak???

Posted by: Okay... ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:18PM

These rules are just common sense guidelines for considerate behavior. Which means the assholes on this forum will deliberately break them.

Posted by: Cheesesteak ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:24PM

ummmm Wrote:
> did they post this in spic speak???

If they did, YOU couldn't tell.

Posted by: Cheesesteak ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:28PM

Okay... Wrote:
> These rules are just common sense guidelines for
> considerate behavior. Which means the assholes on
> this forum will deliberately break them.

Here it comes....watch out for it...
Attachments:
taser.jpg

Posted by: Sweeet! ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:47PM

8. The carrying of any weapon, other than by an authorized law enforcement or security officer, is not permitted.

Nice! I hope guntards say they will "boycott" the place and never go. That will make the place even nicer.

Posted by: No customers ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:49PM

Well those rules will eliminate 75% of Springfield residents. Who is going to be their customers?

Posted by: 9L4Mn ()
Date: October 01, 2014 06:38PM

"Appropriate shopping behavior is required at all times."

LOL WTF is "Appropriate shopping behavior"?????

Posted by: Guardian Angel. ()
Date: October 01, 2014 07:04PM

Sweeet! Wrote:
> 8. The carrying of any weapon, other than by an
> authorized law enforcement or security officer, is
> not permitted.

>
> Nice! I hope guntards say they will "boycott" the
> place and never go. That will make the place even
> nicer.

Signs have never and never will discourage me from carrying concealed. When I carry, no one knows I have it. My gun has never made an appearance. If I need it, a scolding from the mall cop is the least of my worries. The most they can do is ask you to leave the premises. FFXPD can not intervene nor arrest you unless you refuse to leave. Carrying is not a crime no matter what the signs say. It's no more than mall policy and disputes on possession of a firearm would be a civil matter at most.

Carry On & Carry Concealed.

Posted by: 1 and dun ()
Date: October 01, 2014 07:38PM

> Springfield Town Center reserves the right to
> amend this Code of Conduct at any time.

Welcome to Springfield Mall. Now GET OUT.

Posted by: Springfield Spic ()
Date: October 01, 2014 08:06PM

I'm sure glad I won't be going there. EVER

Posted by: WxmCy ()
Date: October 01, 2014 08:08PM

Guardian Angel. Wrote:
> Sweeet! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 8. The carrying of any weapon, other than by
> an
> > authorized law enforcement or security officer,
> is
> > not permitted.

> >
> > Nice! I hope guntards say they will "boycott"
> the
> > place and never go. That will make the place
> even
> > nicer.
>
> Signs have never and never will discourage me from
> carrying concealed. When I carry, no one knows I
> have it. My gun has never made an appearance. If I
> need it, a scolding from the mall cop is the least
> of my worries. The most they can do is ask you to
> leave the premises. FFXPD can not intervene nor
> arrest you unless you refuse to leave. Carrying is
> not a crime no matter what the signs say. It's no
> more than mall policy and disputes on possession
> of a firearm would be a civil matter at most.
>
> Carry On & Carry Concealed.

What a loser. I need a gun because I am scared! Mommy, a brown person try to speak to me!

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: October 01, 2014 08:10PM

Springfield Spic Wrote:
> I'm sure glad I won't be going there. EVER

Springfield Spic, you say? And you won't be going there, ever? Is there any chance we can persuade you to convince the rest of your illegal, savage, mud-people brethren to ALSO not go there? Like...ever?

Posted by: Guardian Angel. ()
Date: October 01, 2014 08:28PM

WxmCy Wrote:
> What a loser. I need a gun because I am scared!
> Mommy, a brown person try to speak to me!

Another lib heard from. The police will protect you, right? Or do guns scare you and besides, your wife won't let you have one in the house?

Posted by: Gungrabber-tardz ()
Date: October 01, 2014 08:44PM

The police did a good job protecting Micheal Brown. And they did an awesome job protecting the Petit family in Ct. And still better protecting Christopher Lane.

So go ahead, move to a place where guns are banned, like DC or Chicago. Super safe.

Posted by: SPEAR CHUKR PHIL ()
Date: October 02, 2014 08:54PM

I believe that there will be Dick's Sporting Goods there, so am I to assume they won't sell firearms?
If I step foot on that property I will have my XDS-45 on me!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.