HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pest Control Companies
Posted by: Jim ()
Date: June 07, 2006 10:41AM

Anyone recommend a Pest Control company for ants and other bugs? Would like to know price averages and how often they come out, and of course if they do a good job.
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pest Control Companies
Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: June 07, 2006 11:36AM

Safeguard. They aren't hugely expensive, come out quarterly and use environmentally friendly sprays. They've done a pretty good job of keeping the critters away.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 07, 2006 02:53PM

orkin man. they are good.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Had to Be Said ()
Date: June 07, 2006 03:31PM

Sorry can't help you. I keep my house clean so pests and bugs are not a problem for me.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 08, 2006 12:24AM

Had to Be Said Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry can't help you. I keep my house clean so
> pests and bugs are not a problem for me.

no, that's bullshit. stuff like hidden water damage can bring the parade come marching in. being clean is not the issue hear, so this had to be said: shut the fuck up.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: u sir, ()
Date: June 08, 2006 12:32AM

Had to Be Said Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry can't help you. I keep my house clean so
> pests and bugs are not a problem for me.

Bug-Free Faggot

Posted by: Kick His Ass Seabass ()
Date: June 08, 2006 08:21AM

Come on Gravis, you've been insulted! You better challenge that poster to a fight. Where are the contracts you've drawn up?

Posted by: Capt. 20 ()
Date: March 21, 2016 08:36PM

Moxie Pest Control has been a good service, used them now for years and no bugs!

Posted by: PestNow ()
Date: March 21, 2016 09:36PM

Orkin is ridiculously over priced. I've ordered from Pest Now for inspections hundreds of times when I was in real estate. Easy to use, responsive... I don't know if the price is still comparable. Typically you can get a paid inspection and get another from another company if you think it's going to be an expensive job.

http://www.pestnow.com/

My second go-to and perhaps just as good or even more consistent are these guys: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pest-management-services-incorporated-ashburn-2
They are not exclusive to Ashburn

Here's the direct website: http://www.mypmsi.com/contact-us/

Both websites make it easy to order what you need.

Posted by: Ivory Soap ()
Date: March 27, 2016 06:32PM

White people don't attract bugs because we bathe daily.

Posted by: NAres ()
Date: July 29, 2022 09:28AM

We have a country house. Mosquitoes from early spring until fall. The child, as if on evil, has an increased sensitivity to mosquito bites and it turns out that we have a dacha, but instead of going for walks we are constantly sitting at home. As soon as we go out the child is already in the bumps from the bites. To rub a child with insect repellent creams - too early. Although some manufacturers have begun to recommend their products since a year - but we do not want to risk it. So we go to the cottage and the city a lot of times a week. In the city, the child spends more time in the sun. Now it's hot. The house in the country house is unbearably warm, and on the veranda in the shade, pleasantly blown about by the breeze, which seems to be covered with a grid, but the mosquitoes at least rake hands. What else have we tried them. We decided to try the best mosquito control from https://envirobug.com.au/collections/mozzie-traps . All rational and beautiful. There are significantly fewer mosquitoes on the veranda and we safely leave the child playing there without fear that he will be bitten again.

Posted by: Alexis Mucci ()
Date: July 29, 2022 11:18AM

With a reliable tool like mSpy, it's now easier than ever to track my boyfriend by phone number. A while back, when I wanted to track my boyfriend by phone number, I also used mSpy and the results were amazing. From his call logs to web searches and messages to his current location, I could access everything in one place.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.