HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am white and I am discriminated against.
Posted by: whitey whitey ()
Date: September 21, 2014 03:09PM

Enough talk about Redskins being a terrible name, blacks wanting to be called African American, sometimes illegal Mexicans/Central Americans wanting to be called Hispanic/Latino, etc.
I am discriminated against because I am white. I am low on the priority list when it comes to hiring, my kids don't get college financial aid, I watch other children get preferential treatment to get into special schools, etc. "You and your children aren't eligible because you are white."
Well, I am tired of being called white. I know I am white, but it is discriminatory. I want to be called Irish-German-Italian American and if you don't you are a RACIST.

And, we're off!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am white and I am discriminated against.
Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: September 21, 2014 03:15PM

Yep.

Posted by: Ok we'll call you ()
Date: September 21, 2014 03:38PM

whitey whitey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enough talk about Redskins being a terrible name,
> blacks wanting to be called African American,
> sometimes illegal Mexicans/Central Americans
> wanting to be called Hispanic/Latino, etc.
> I am discriminated against because I am white. I
> am low on the priority list when it comes to
> hiring, my kids don't get college financial aid, I
> watch other children get preferential treatment to
> get into special schools, etc. "You and your
> children aren't eligible because you are white."
> Well, I am tired of being called white. I know I
> am white, but it is discriminatory. I want to be
> called Irish-German-Italian American and if you
> don't you are a RACIST.
>
> And, we're off!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll just callyou a Drunk Anti-semite pasta eater

Posted by: Asshole circle-jerk ()
Date: September 21, 2014 03:41PM

Y'all are OFF, alright. "Worthless dumbfuck" is not a protected class.

Posted by: Revelations ()
Date: September 21, 2014 03:56PM

The blacks, (most people of 'color') in actuality, (reality) have always been the true source of the racist agenda. By majority. Yes. Of course, you have small factions of white racists. But the ones of color create, in general, them.
The blacks traditionally want the basic needs like food, clothing and shelter, for free with no real work involved. And when they do, on occasions, any real work, they want huge, unreasonable amount of the currency in pay.
With their constant refusal to do the work with any type of personal pride on the work, done. Even with good pay in most instances.
With the constant excuse of how it is always whitey's fault.

Too bad it will never stop. Because they (the blacks) will never let go of their hate for white people.

It has been the same for thousands of years, and it will remain this way for thousands more. Never ending.

The truth in this, again, prevailed with the recent Furgeson, Missouri incident. (August 9, Michael Brown incident)
With all the racist lying and deceit from Michael's so called friend. With his instinctual lying against the police officer so redily /immediately after the incident. Causing a, nothing less than extended amounts of rioting and looting by a nothing less than a black lynch mob. For weeks. Even after the real facts of what happened surfaced with three (3) forensic autopsy proving the lying witnesses lied instinctually against a white police office. Who was doing his job. And simply defending himself from, what was factually clear now, a racist black man attacking him. Threatening the police officer with his life. After the black man pounded him in his face. Breaking the bones in his face. Trying to steal the officer's weapon. Not only resisting but refusing arrest. Afterwards. After the multiple felony assaults on the officer. And a 6'3", 293 pound 18 year old is not a teenager. He is legally, a man. In any court of law. On this planet. Why does the Black Caucus keep referring to him as a teenager? Is not this a perfect display in proof of all said above in this subject thread as true and factually correct?
Attachments:
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2F33f953d3_tumblr_mndb6o1oYI1s2d2ceo1_400~01.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2FGUNS%20%26%20ROSES!~08~01.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2FRace-and-crime-flyer.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2FGUNS%20%26%20ROSES!~08~01.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2FRace-and-crime-flyer(2)~01.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2Fobamameme.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2Faca98d77_tumblr_mm2oalus2Z1s2d2ceo1_1280~02.png
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FQuotes%20of%20Wisdom%2F95bacf28_tumblr_ml8ldvT60N1s2d2ceo1_400~01.png

Posted by: Honkey McCracker ()
Date: September 21, 2014 04:20PM

That's a sad tale, OP. Allow me to perform for you my one-man play entitled "White Guy Does Not Get the Job He Wants."

Dramatis Personae
White Guy - A job applicant
Boss Man - An interviewer
Black Guy - Another applicant

Act 1 Scene 1 - An office

[Boss Man] "Well, your qualifications are exemplary, but we've decided to give the job to that black guy over there."

[Black Guy] "Yayy!"

[White Guy] "Oh no! What will I do now? I'll have to walk one block down the street and apply for any of the other hundreds, nay, thousands, of jobs for which I have a leg up already, what with me being white and male."

[Boss Man] "God speed, white guy."

Exeunt.

The end

Posted by: White Guilt Science Institute ()
Date: September 21, 2014 07:19PM

Studies show that compared to other ethnic groups Northwestern European people have higher levels of "emotional empathy" or the ability to not just comprehend but actively feel the suffering of other people. This is why we have legions of puffy, pasty white liberal basement dwellers combing the internet for any instance of racism against people outside their own ethnic group but few non-whites doing this for anyone but those who share their ethnicity.

Posted by: Hey, fucktards... ()
Date: September 21, 2014 08:18PM

It's too easy to be an asshole. Aim higher...show us what you got. LOL!

Posted by: nokidd ()
Date: September 21, 2014 09:43PM

I hear you. My ex- boyfriend used to talk like this and at the time I thought he was delusional, egotistical and full of shit. For some reason, I've taken the blinders off and can see this to be true.

One thing you have to take into consideration is that the upper classes never mix their bloodlines, not the Africans, Jews ( no kidding), Asians, Europeans... They have somehow made some of society think that they are lower class, uneducated and ignorant if they have any racial identity. The upper classes never have, never will mixed their blood. ( on a footnote, Kate Middleton was royal blood, complete media bunk that She isn't)

If a white woman has no college mis-education She is especially screwed. The Hispanic men are all hired as waiters in upscale restaurants ( female waitresses are too sexualized in customers minds and young and beautiful or old and matronly- both pathetic and disturbing), Hospital staff, all foreigners, No comrads amongst anybody to learn business ins and outs- whites can't support and stick up for each other. Amongst other women, well... feminism was all about the 10% who wanted to be doctors and lawyers. They sold the other 90% down the river to get their way, not giving a damn.

White pride has been associated with low-class rednecks seriously disabling the cause.

Posted by: It's obvious ()
Date: September 21, 2014 09:49PM

Who landed on the moon? It sure as fuck was whitey. What did the black race do? Not one fucking thing but bitch and whine loot and pillage.

Posted by: Svwyenn Kump ()
Date: September 21, 2014 09:54PM

I'm Norwegian. Nobody had shit bad to say of us. Fuck you all.

Posted by: Judge Mathis ()
Date: September 21, 2014 10:00PM

The violent blacks are the downfall of society

Posted by: WVewv ()
Date: September 22, 2014 12:51PM

> whitey whitey Wrote:

ok. legally you need a formal complaint.

this is means:

state your name address of you and person(s) you complain of

state the complaint briefly: this means an action someoen else took upon you or forced upon you that is illegal. (assuming you can show they did it, that it is something you have any chance of proving)

when i say act i mean they took acted, took action against you (not all others in general, ie, not a political complaint): usually a physical event like theft, false arrest, something forced upon you that injured you (or legally injured you, ie, your rights)

so. what act was discriminatory? failure of hire? refusal of aid? false billing? threats at work (meaning job threatened)? food tampering? what?

Posted by: Olde English 799 ()
Date: September 26, 2014 11:19PM

Thank you for posting the Unamusement Park flyers. The website shut down.

Posted by: its f'd up... ()
Date: September 28, 2014 07:19AM

Some truth to it, being Caucasian, I watch the mgmt of my division in a gov agency treat specifically black people, and Hispanics differently than Caucasians. Mgmt is two white dudes. Scared to death of retribution if they enforce the standard I am held to with people of color. They sometimes come in bit late, nothing happens, I come in a bit late two or three times a year and I am told to turn on a leave request to cover the time. I'm just talking five or ten minutes, but leave is used in half hour blocks. Beyond this one example, the black and Hispanic folks Know what's up and think it's funny. Bad leaders may be the main issue but the culture has created different systems of accountability. People of color are given many more opportunities for advancement and training as well. Moral is shit because the rest of us see this going on. There have been acts of negligence damaging equipment, almost fights, non performance of duties, amongst other things that mgmt sees, but will not maintain an equal standard. I'm by no means bigoted, I try hard to know every person as an individual, was raised that way, so it's not from closeted prejudice that I write. Just total bullshit. Bullshit white mgmt and bullshit people taking advantage of the fear of whites being labeled as discriminatory.

Posted by: UGkFV ()
Date: September 28, 2014 12:38PM

only dumbass whitey beleives in court, you snitch.

that's why blacks get money for it even if they are in the majority

any whitey uses it? ha! they will be treated like trash not helped out

only whitey is dumb enough to get a descrimination complaint from a lying crack nigga and give them all kindsa cash to take over the city for turf war

once DC blacks are in control there is no court except we're taking your car and you owe us money: or we'll send the police to keep you quite, and your public defender will help us keep you real damn quiet, and the democrat media won't say a damn thing

same with illegal mexicans and etc

these people think your stupid giving out descrimination money while when it happens to you - your shot, robbed, or set up and put in jail or even poisoned to get you quiet.

and if you ask me: you are stupid. beleiving these fuckers for one second

Posted by: ------ ()
Date: May 11, 2015 12:40PM

------

Posted by: =============== ()
Date: May 11, 2015 05:30PM

==================

Posted by: What? ()
Date: May 11, 2015 05:54PM

No Ethan or T yet?

Posted by: NotUpTheExit ()
Date: May 11, 2015 06:02PM

Ethan and T are asian and black as I understand it. (guestimation)

Posted by: Ethan Parker ()
Date: May 11, 2015 07:32PM

Nah, I'm white.

Anyway the whole post is bullshit, noone should be discriminated against for their race regardless of what that race may be.

Posted by: 9CMmb ()
Date: May 11, 2015 07:47PM

Is it Deflategate, or Deflateghazi?

Posted by: sdgfh ()
Date: May 11, 2015 07:55PM

Ethan Parker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nah, I'm white.
>
> Anyway the whole post is bullshit, noone should be
> discriminated against for their race regardless of
> what that race may be.

That's right. And I am discriminated against because I am not black, trans, gay, Hispanic, etc. I am just plain old white and I can't get a darn thing for it.

Posted by: Ethan Parker ()
Date: May 11, 2015 08:04PM

The laws say you can't be discriminated against regardless of race, so you're good.

Posted by: Nig Noggin' ()
Date: May 11, 2015 11:16PM

'
Attachments:
meh.ro6195.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.