HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I just recently turned
Posted by: MelisaNaquin ()
Date: July 03, 2022 09:56AM

I just recently turned to this site for help write my essay for me for cheap on literature, to do the work myself, I catastrophically did not have time. The first version of the work was done in four days, but my professor found a few inaccuracies in the second chapter and said all the urgent fixes, I called the manager and explained the problem. To my surprise, all my comments were taken and the same evening I received the finalized material. On the second attempt to pass the course without any problems. I am very happy with the work of this site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2024 09:55AM by MelisaNaquin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just recently turned
Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: July 03, 2022 02:03PM

Paying for the tuition and then pay someone else to do the work. And we wonder how it is that folks armed with post grad degrees are often dummer than the guy cutting the lawn.
And just wow!!! Such a big word used above "catastrophically" - maybe learn proper context before inserting? Just a little advice in case of ever having a job above the fryer and need to write something yourself.
This OP was so busy it could not do the work theyself, yet have time to post on FFU lol

Re: I just recently turned
Posted by: snipping coupons ()
Date: July 04, 2022 08:29AM

Lol. The first version of the paper took the site 4 days to complete, then your professor looked at the paper and suggested some changes. Rather than make the changes yourself, you again solicited the help of that site to do the work for you.

And you are saying that you did not have the "time" to write the paper, yourself? It sounds like you had the better part of a week to get it done.

Lame.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.