HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
****Breaking starting June 22, 2022: Trans, non-binary, gender-non-conforming and other gender-expansive students have new rights and supports in FCPS.
Posted by: gender blender ()
Date: June 11, 2022 06:29AM

Support for Gender-Expansive and Transgender Students
The right to access restroom and locker room facilities and other non-stigmatizing accommodations that are consistent with the student’s gender identity;
The right to non-disclosure of gender identity and/or sexual orientation unless required by law;
The right to be called by chosen names and pronouns;
The right to internally generated and shared school lists of students (e.g., honor roll, graduation programs, yearbooks, school newspapers) that identify students by their chosen names and genders.
The right to receive support to ensure safe and equitable access to all school and FCPS facilities and activities.
Editorial note: the right to “shared schools lists” includes the right to have their chosen name appear in their school email accounts and on online platforms such as Google Meets and Schoology

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ****Breaking starting June 22, 2022: Trans, non-binary, gender-non-conforming and other gender-expansive students have new rights and supports in FCPS.
Posted by: Beltway Bob ()
Date: June 11, 2022 07:13AM

This is a great development. My nephew has chosen to be called "Massa" by his school and fellow students.

Re: ****Breaking starting June 22, 2022: Trans, non-binary, gender-non-conforming and other gender-expansive students have new rights and supports in FCPS.
Posted by: Pretty Panties Boy ()
Date: June 11, 2022 10:14AM

Do I have a right to not get bullied by students who know me and know I have something dangling between my legs even if I show up in a poofy skirt and petticoats?

Posted by: Princess Pal ()
Date: June 11, 2022 03:39PM

Pretty Panties Boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do I have a right to not get bullied by students
> who know me and know I have something dangling
> between my legs even if I show up in a poofy skirt
> and petticoats?

Yes you do have the right to a harassment free learning environment.

Posted by: bout time ()
Date: July 02, 2022 09:38AM

Yay for Gay!

Posted by: FCPS sucks cock ()
Date: July 02, 2022 03:52PM

FCPS still sucks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.