HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ted Bundy the notorious college campus serial killer's reign of terror was only 4 years meanwhile the UVA Route 29 serial killer has been abducting women for over 20 years.....
Posted by: What's going on here in VA? ()
Date: September 18, 2014 04:18PM

Would that put the UVA serial killer in a league of his own?
He is out of this world. He is in another galaxy.

Is the local law enforcement incompetent or something?

How has he been able to get away with this for so long?

BTK's active reign of terror was from 1974-1991 so that means at this point he has even surpassed BTK. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader

Will the cops ever catch this guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ted Bundy the notorious college campus serial killer's reign of terror was only 4 years meanwhile the UVA Route 29 serial killer has been abducting women for over 20 years.....
Posted by: 1982-1998 ()
Date: September 18, 2014 04:30PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

He has surpassed The Green River guy as well.

Re: Ted Bundy the notorious college campus serial killer's reign of terror was only 4 years meanwhile the UVA Route 29 serial killer has been abducting women for over 20 years.....
Posted by: Direct from Mothership ()
Date: September 18, 2014 04:54PM

It's far worse than you think. These are just the tip of the iceberg of area killings and disappearances carried out as black ops training exercises launched from nearby Camp Peary. My comrades and I are in fact resting at Camp Peary now as we prepare for our return to the region that earth-scientists call Luhman 16. Want to come along?

Posted by: Boots on the ground? ()
Date: September 18, 2014 05:00PM

Direct from Mothership Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's far worse than you think. These are just the
> tip of the iceberg of area killings and
> disappearances carried out as black ops training
> exercises launched from nearby Camp Peary. My
> comrades and I are in fact resting at Camp Peary
> now as we prepare for our return to the region
> that earth-scientists call Luhman 16. Want to
> come along?

Are boots on the ground allowed?

Posted by: I-64 killer ()
Date: September 18, 2014 05:06PM

There is also an I-64 serial killer in VA. Usually worked from Richmond to Va Beach.. but I-64 goes straight thru Charlottesville.

Posted by: Rare breed. ()
Date: September 18, 2014 05:31PM

These Virginia killers are a rare breed.

Posted by: Captain Obvious ()
Date: September 18, 2014 11:51PM

Does eesh have a solid alibi?

Posted by: TVypm ()
Date: September 20, 2014 11:36AM

good news about bundy is he got caught and the murders stopped

if you have a flood of democrats brought in area to vote democrat from dc and illegally from mexico

you have non-stop theft and non-stop serial murders and rapes - and no way to stop it

Posted by: jEVhJ ()
Date: September 20, 2014 11:37AM

jews end up being some of the worst serial murderers

harder to catch

Posted by: hoosyourdaddyo ()
Date: September 20, 2014 11:58AM

I'm betting that it's one of those "off the grid" types who live in the woods near Charlottesville. Lots of nooks and crannies in that area for people to live in cabins and lean-to's.

I'm guessing Traylor may be exonerated if this girl proves to be linked with Alexis Morgan.

Morgan Harringon
Alicia Reynolds
Alexis Morgan
Heather Gordon

just to name four known disappearances in and around the Charlottesville area.

Posted by: WHXPv ()
Date: September 21, 2014 09:23AM

I-64 killer Wrote:
> There is also an I-64 serial killer in VA. Usually
> worked from Richmond to Va Beach.. but I-64 goes
> straight thru Charlottesville.

The I-64 killer was caught this year. Turned out to be a former sheriff's deputy.

Posted by: Fred Atwell ()
Date: September 21, 2014 10:55AM

WHXPv Wrote:
> I-64 killer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There is also an I-64 serial killer in VA.
> Usually
> > worked from Richmond to Va Beach.. but I-64
> goes
> > straight thru Charlottesville.
>
> The I-64 killer was caught this year. Turned out
> to be a former sheriff's deputy.

I thought he just had odd connections to some of the murders, was he actually arrested or convicted?????

Posted by: Provide a link ()
Date: September 21, 2014 12:40PM

WHXPv Wrote:
> I-64 killer Wrote:
> -----
> > There is also an I-64 serial killer in VA.
> Usually
> > worked from Richmond to Va Beach.. but I-64
> goes
> > straight thru Charlottesville.
>
> The I-64 killer was caught this year. Turned out
> to be a former sheriff's deputy.

Link please?

Posted by: tVuPd ()
Date: September 21, 2014 01:55PM

niggas from DC, and any gang members in the area ...

these gangs will rob banks and stores time after time, kill if necessary, and keep doing it until caught

they make John Dillinger and 12 bank robberies during a catestrophic depression ... look like any other gang member

------------------------------
thing is he was "most wanted" in the USA and shot dead by police ON SIGHT when caught

Posted by: buffalo bill ()
Date: September 21, 2014 02:05PM

Attachments:
tumblr_mc244qBrCY1rfvxe2o1_500.gif

Posted by: WHXPv ()
Date: September 21, 2014 02:48PM

Provide a link Wrote:
> WHXPv Wrote:
> -----
> > I-64 killer Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > There is also an I-64 serial killer in VA.
> > Usually
> > > worked from Richmond to Va Beach.. but I-64
> > goes
> > > straight thru Charlottesville.
> >
> > The I-64 killer was caught this year. Turned
> out
> > to be a former sheriff's deputy.
>
> Link please?

Here you go...

Fred Atwell, Controversial Figure In Colonial Parkway Murders, Arrested In Georgia
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/06/fred-atwell-colonial-parkway-murders-arrest_n_947121.html

Posted by: Wrong link ()
Date: September 22, 2014 07:03AM

That article is indeed about Fred being arrested, but for a different crime.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.