HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So exactly how many women have gone missing in central Virginia without much media attention over the past few years?
Posted by: Serial Killer? ()
Date: September 16, 2014 12:05PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So exactly how many women have gone missing in central Virginia without much media attention over the past few years?
Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: September 16, 2014 12:37PM

Was just thinking the same thing. The only have convicted that one guy who kidnapped that pretty black girl Alexis Murphy, and it's pretty clear he killed her. He was a major suspect in another girls disappearance too and where there is smoke there is fire, but he wasn't convicted. But they never found Morgan Harrington's killer and several others have been unsolved, he was cleared in those. It's not looking good for this latest girl.

There is either a serial killer in Charlottesville or a lot of copy cats. For one small area that is just too many girls.

I would be pretty scared if my daughter was at UVA right now.

Re: So exactly how many women have gone missing in central Virginia without much media attention over the past few years?
Posted by: put it into perspective ()
Date: September 16, 2014 12:49PM

Refugee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was just thinking the same thing. The only have
> convicted that one guy who kidnapped that pretty
> black girl Alexis Murphy, and it's pretty clear he
> killed her. He was a major suspect in another
> girls disappearance too and where there is smoke
> there is fire, but he wasn't convicted. But they
> never found Morgan Harrington's killer and several
> others have been unsolved, he was cleared in
> those. It's not looking good for this latest
> girl.
>
> There is either a serial killer in Charlottesville
> or a lot of copy cats. For one small area that is
> just too many girls.
>
> I would be pretty scared if my daughter was at UVA
> right now.

I'd be more upset if she was at VT. The odds of ending up dead at UVa are pretty slim. The odds of ending up a moron are pretty high at VT.

Posted by: dWjc3 ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:42PM

the real news is how quickly they are replaced - and by who

and if who has something to do with it. i say oh hell yes. you trust the wrong people if you think it couldn't happen

Posted by: READ THIS RIGHT HERE ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:51PM

Kate, on April 6th, 2011 at 10:31 pm Said:

"I had an frightening experience on Rt 29 at approx. 9:15 pm. on 11/11/2010 which completely unnerved me. Five days later when I pulled myself together enough to notify law enforcement I was told by the local police that it sounded like this Rt 29 Stalker. I had never heard of this before. They had me call a Detective with the VA State Troopers and he agreed that it was the same MO, etc, and a truck was involved – it sounded like the Rt. 29 Stalker/Killer. I was traveling alone – an accident (not my fault) earlier in the day (Fredericksburg) had me running late..
I had never used Rt 29 before. I was in an extremely remote area & had no clue as to exactly where I was or I would have called 911. I was traveling south. It was just me & this guy on the road. He drove an older white truck with a cap (?) on the back with a dark stripe or perhaps an older white SUV. It was big. He traveled in the lane immediately to my left for quite some time, Then he suddenly jerked his vehichle in front of mine to run me off the road into the ditch. Luckily, I managed to keep my SUV on the road. I then got in front of him thinking he couldn’t run me off the road if I was in front of him. It worked. But he chased me at VERY high speeds for quite a while. (at least 10-15 min) It seemed like forever. This guy was serious – he wasn’t playing games. I could feel his rage & determination. I thought my life was about to end.
The Rt. 29 Stalker/Killer is still out there. I was robbed at gunpoint (Glock 21) & assaulted a few months earlier but this was much more frightening that that. At least the VA State Troopers have a current description of his vehichle now. They took my report seriously."

~Kate (Greensboro, NC)

http://www.ontherightinva.com/2010/01/27/has-the-route-29-stalker-returned-to-virginia/

Posted by: sherlock no-mes ()
Date: September 17, 2014 10:22AM

Refugee Wrote:
> The only have
> convicted that one guy who kidnapped that pretty
> black girl

Why did you need to say she was black? Why not just say "pretty girl"?

> But they never found Morgan Harrington's killer

...and in this case why didn't you say "they never found white girl Morgan Harrington's killer"?

Posted by: musto ()
Date: September 17, 2014 01:55PM

Well we have "pretty black" and bone in the nose black.

Posted by: Jenn ()
Date: September 17, 2014 07:16PM

Five years ago I was driving to Charlottesville on route 20 and stopped at a gas station in Dillwyn. I sat inside for a few minutes while talking to my boyfriend on the phone and When I got out and walked to the other side of my SUV to pump gas, I was startled by an older man with a beard dressed in camo. It seemed like he was hiding, waiting for me and he got very close to me. I was startled and screamed. He told me that it was "ladies day" at the gas station and that he would pump my gas for me. I was so dumbfounded that I didn't respond and went inside to grab a drink. I didn't say anything to the attendant and when I went back outside he was gone. I got a very strange vibe from this man and thought about calling the police to report a suspicious person but didn't want to seem like I was overreacting.

Posted by: Silence of the Lambs ()
Date: September 17, 2014 07:29PM

I will bet there is some crazed motherfucker doing this shit. Probably someone who is trusting or a deranged Hayseed under the radar who works at the campus.. Too much going on not to connect the dots.
Who the fuck is working on the other missing woman cases?

Posted by: bdPny ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:08PM

check their pulse on:

http://www.dh.com/
http://www.pof.com/
http://www.zoosk.com/

dh was %90 white gurls and now it's %95 ethnic/black

pof was %97 white women, now it's %65 ethnic/black (for NVA, depends)

you can surf other states or countries and see either the same transformation, or that transformation in progress. meanwhile you see a shitload of "white women missing" and "white guy commits suicide" articles by democrats telling you they just do that, that democrats had nothing to do with it. that's the communist party line, and their agenda is facist rule (rule of money, using police to keep your ass away, and they don't like whites)

Posted by: ktPU6 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:09PM

democrats, ethics and many europeans that hate the usa: they don't just want your job and to auctino your house: they also want you dead. and they'll use your tax money to do it, if you arm them with it

Posted by: N7CN7 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:10PM

Attachments:
ffu-5.jpg

Posted by: eMUY3 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:15PM

i see obama democrats killing white girls and many missing. i'm saying it.

OH i see. you mean if you see protesters protesting the gov then report they need a permit - otherwise shut up. i see how it is.
Attachments:
see-say.jpg

Posted by: ChFcE ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:18PM

Odd that slogan came out in obama gov. In DC I thought if you saw something and said something your "A SNITCH" and they'd come after you.

that's fine if it's your business. not fine if it's in my business.
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: ddFeN ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:18PM

Attachments:
perp.jpg

Posted by: lollicopter ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:19PM

put it into perspective Wrote:
> I'd be more upset if she was at VT. The odds of
> ending up dead at UVa are pretty slim. The odds
> of ending up a moron are pretty high at VT.

LOL.

Posted by: Diehard Lib ()
Date: September 17, 2014 11:14PM

Obama and Eric Holder have declared open season on whites. They're sending out Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free cards for anyone who kills whitey. Police will be forbidden from taking any action. Beware!

Posted by: Jimmy Jack Joe Jim ()
Date: September 18, 2014 04:41AM

Henry Lee Lucas was from Blacksburg Va. He was a big serial killer back in the day. I think alot of people don't realize that the rest of Virginia is quite a different place than NoVa. I started school at Radford in 1986, and the first week of school there was a KKK march through town. Quite a bit of culture shock. It was actually kind of fun though. A group, mostly students, blocked the Klan's route and even though they had a permit they had to turn around and weren't allowed to finish their little redneck parade.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: September 18, 2014 05:44AM

Posted by: ccccccc ()
Date: September 18, 2014 09:31AM

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/05/alicia-reynolds-route-29-murder-case-still-unsolved-103068.html

Alicia Showalter Reynolds, still not solved (20+ years ago)

Ms. Morgan from VA tech a few years ago

2 older women went missing this summer from the general area

Nelson County student disappeared

that's at least 5

Posted by: B. Bryant ()
Date: September 20, 2014 02:44PM

And still missing from Orange County(45 minutes east of Charlottesville) is Samantha Clarke in 2010, I believe..

Posted by: a tough question ()
Date: September 20, 2014 03:02PM

Maybe Kiss the Girls is real and based in Va?

Posted by: TammyLee ()
Date: September 30, 2014 12:31AM

Thats what i want to know! Who the hell is working on these missing girl cases!Something really needs to be done,this is unexceptable and people should be outraged. I just moved to Virginia a little over a year ago and have vacationed in Virginia many, many times prior to that. I have always loved Virginia, but upon learning of this problem here of missing girls and women and so many being unsolved i would never let my daughter attend college in this state knowing there is a good chance she's being stalked by some dirtbag!!Maybe people will have to start looking for their own justice if cops can't solve these cases or won't work hard enough to solve them. I mean after all, are us women and girls supposed constantly look over our shoulders like anybodys victim. I am so damn tired of women being prey! Enoughs! Enough!

Posted by: TammyLee ()
Date: September 30, 2014 12:58AM

Hey Kate (Greensboro, NC) Your guy that was trying to run you down (and oh my god! what a scary story!) sounds alot like the description of Alexis Murphys killers vehicle (Randy Taylor).

Posted by: Alex2249 ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:51AM

Please email me can you please email me. I have a person who I believe is the route 29 stalker. I have gone to the police and FBI but I don't think they ever followed up. I would like to send you a photo of the guy to see if he looks like your would be attacker. Thanks. -Alex

erkiletian@mac.com

Posted by: Love Bites ()
Date: February 22, 2017 11:38AM

READ THIS RIGHT HERE Wrote:
> Kate, on April 6th, 2011 at 10:31 pm Said:
>
> "I had an frightening experience on Rt 29 at
> approx. 9:15 pm. on 11/11/2010 which completely
> unnerved me. Five days later when I pulled myself
> together enough to notify law enforcement I was
> told by the local police that it sounded like this
> Rt 29 Stalker. I had never heard of this before.
> They had me call a Detective with the VA State
> Troopers and he agreed that it was the same MO,
> etc, and a truck was involved – it sounded like
> the Rt. 29 Stalker/Killer. I was traveling alone
> – an accident (not my fault) earlier in the day
> (Fredericksburg) had me running late..
> I had never used Rt 29 before. I was in an
> extremely remote area & had no clue as to exactly
> where I was or I would have called 911. I was
> traveling south. It was just me & this guy on the
> road. He drove an older white truck with a cap (?)
> on the back with a dark stripe or perhaps an older
> white SUV. It was big. He traveled in the lane
> immediately to my left for quite some time, Then
> he suddenly jerked his vehichle in front of mine
> to run me off the road into the ditch. Luckily, I
> managed to keep my SUV on the road. I then got in
> front of him thinking he couldn’t run me off the
> road if I was in front of him. It worked. But he
> chased me at VERY high speeds for quite a while.
> (at least 10-15 min) It seemed like forever. This
> guy was serious – he wasn’t playing games. I
> could feel his rage & determination. I thought my
> life was about to end.
> The Rt. 29 Stalker/Killer is still out there. I
> was robbed at gunpoint (Glock 21) & assaulted a
> few months earlier but this was much more
> frightening that that. At least the VA State
> Troopers have a current description of his
> vehichle now. They took my report seriously."
>
> ~Kate (Greensboro, NC)
>
> http://www.ontherightinva.com/2010/01/27/has-the-r
> oute-29-stalker-returned-to-virginia/

This girl can identify a Glock 21 but doesn't know the difference between a white truck with a cap on the back and an suv? This sounds like a CNN 5 oclock news report.

Posted by: PmNVC ()
Date: February 22, 2017 12:21PM

most of them are blacks and foreigners, exactly what democrats hoping to avoid news on ? so OP leads us to believe.

first of all missing doesn't mean dead - though at least for whites many are. you could have a high percentage black missing but a high percentage white woman found dead - though i haven't checked. why would i guess that might be true?

some women skip town because they've run up bills they cannot pay (or college loans)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2186948/2187052.html#msg-2187052
f

HOWEVER (OP always misleads us)

TWICE A MAN WHITE WOMEN ARE RAPED IN VA AS COLORED

let's just assume the RAPE KILL statistics are just as bad, and we already know blacks are at the top of the list as red handed caught responsible

that also means colored people (non-white) are many time more likely to "falsely missing" in a legally illegitimate circumstances

what is also true is that during obama, suicide rates of white males about DOUBLED - and it was likely due to lack of work, lack of pussy, and watching illegals do their previous jobs. just a guess.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.