HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
18-year-old West Potomac Grad -U.Va. student Hannah Graham reported missing, community concerned
Posted by: Trft ()
Date: September 15, 2014 05:36PM

18-year-old U.Va. student Hannah Graham reported missing, community concerned

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WJLA) - An 18-year-old woman who attends the University of Virginia has been reported missing under what appear to be suspicious circumstances, prompting an outpouring of concern in the community.
Continue reading

Hannah Elizabeth Graham, who has been reported missing from UVA in Charlottesville where she is a student. (Courtesy Charlottesville PD)
Hannah Elizabeth Graham is described is approximately 5-foot-11 with a skinny build. She has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

West Potomac High School in the Fairfax County portion of Alexandria confirmed to ABC 7 News that Graham graduated from the school in 2013.

Charlottesville Police said Graham was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut-outs. The last contact she had with friends was via a text message at 1:20 a.m. Saturday.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/18-year-old-uva-student-hannah-graham-reported-missing-community-concerned-107145.html#ixzz3DQG9xyd7
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 18-year-old West Potomac Grad -U.Va. student Hannah Graham reported missing, community concerned
Date: September 15, 2014 05:50PM

Doable. With a little luck, she'll be along the side of the road with the sex traffic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2014 05:50PM by Ugh the giant caveman.

Re: 18-year-old West Potomac Grad -U.Va. student Hannah Graham reported missing, community concerned
Posted by: Jaybird ()
Date: September 15, 2014 06:04PM

I hope she is found unharmed but if she is please someone tell her to stop waxing or plucking her eyebrows like that...jesus

Posted by: Groper. ()
Date: September 15, 2014 06:08PM

Black crop-top with mesh cut-outs? Dah-ROOL!

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: September 15, 2014 06:11PM

Wandering around 1:20 AM.... what could go wrong!

Date: September 15, 2014 06:11PM

Wonder if she needs a pimp
Attachments:
pimps.jpg

Posted by: Serial Killer Alert ()
Date: September 15, 2014 06:19PM

Morgan Harrington was a tall blonde who was abducted in Charlottesville in 2009 and later found murdered. Hope this isn't the same story

Posted by: oh..she gone ()
Date: September 15, 2014 09:00PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news or so crass but to be succinct about it statistics say it's time to say...
Attachments:
bye-b.gif

Posted by: Dumped at this location ()
Date: September 15, 2014 09:06PM

She didn't take a job working for that local contractor did she?

Posted by: Gary Condit ()
Date: September 15, 2014 09:39PM

Do they have a lot of horny wetbacks in Charlottesville? If so, one of them may have pulled a Chandra Levy...

Posted by: hey_rube ()
Date: September 15, 2014 09:43PM

These human tragedy topics are the best. They attract the lowest sociopathic dregs of the trolls and keep them busy for a day or more, especially if an unsuspecting feeder from the outside world shows up.

Posted by: not ready for collefe ()
Date: September 15, 2014 09:49PM

I bet she was failing classes and killed herself

Posted by: Big dick black ()
Date: September 15, 2014 09:57PM

Lets see.....alone- check. Late at night- check. Dressed like slut- check. And according to cops had been drinking heavily- check. Ain't rocket science people

Posted by: MXFXd ()
Date: September 15, 2014 10:15PM

Big dick black Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lets see.....alone- check. Late at night- check.
> Dressed like slut- check. And according to cops
> had been drinking heavily- check. Ain't rocket
> science people

Yes, those behaviors combined are risky. But it shouldn't be considered her fault for getting abducted and killed; which is no doubt what happened considering that most similar situations play out like this.

Posted by: Jamaica ()
Date: September 15, 2014 10:27PM

She ran off to Jamaica with a Rasta man

Posted by: Snowflake ()
Date: September 15, 2014 11:06PM

How can you guys say these things about a white woman?

Posted by: Inspector Gadget ()
Date: September 15, 2014 11:10PM

There is a serial killer in the Charlottesville area. There are a number of unsolved rapes, attempted abductions, and the Morgan Harrington murder in 2009, which is still unsolved. Also, there was another missing woman in central VA in 2012, whose body has not been found, and the police charged a guy who gave the womana ride with her murder, but he did not do it.

Obviously, UVA officials do not want students, parents, alumuni, and potential students and their parents to know about the serial killer.

Posted by: Need more info ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:15AM

Where was she last seen?

Did she go out that night?

Who were the last people to see her?

We need more information.

UVA better not be covering up a serial killer situation.

Posted by: missing information ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:16AM

What did the text say? That might be important.

Posted by: jaybird ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:18AM

this may not be her fault but she made herself an extremely easy target for any rapist/murderer. darwins theory!!

Posted by: CM6hH ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:23AM

MY THEORY IS DEMOCRATS ARE KILLING PEOPLE AFTER THEY GRADUATE.

LOAN LEGALLY FORGIVEN! DEMOCRATS OFF HOOK TO COLLECT LOAN!

either that or she hopped town to avoid paying loan, which is what all the illegals democrats write loans to will be doing (that or using gov job to pay back loan: duh)

Posted by: H6VK6 ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:25AM

my first guess is that it's about the money

but it could be it was a racial descrimination killing / rape , that's a good 2nd guess

Posted by: Wahooer ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:27AM

UVA has been a freak zone for years. Every other year some student gets murdered. Over privileges kids who think they can do anything and get be above the law.

A lot of fraternity druggings and rapes that go unreported. Repressed band and chess club members who go crazy once they get into college.

Posted by: Humm.. ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:32AM

The way she dressed when she disappeared.
Attachments:
uvastudent.jpg

Posted by: Fashional ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:36AM

Look like she raided Kendall Jenners look
Attachments:
kendallrf.jpg

Posted by: LingLingChu ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:54AM

Kenndal Jenner did not have the beer gut so she wore it much better. Damn college kids need to leave off the Corona

Posted by: just a theory ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:56AM

LingLingChu Wrote:
> Kenndal Jenner did not have the beer gut so she
> wore it much better. Damn college kids need to
> leave off the Corona

Maybe it isn't a beer gut. Maybe she is expecting and that is why she is missing.

Posted by: Redft ()
Date: September 16, 2014 11:18AM

I don't think that a beer gut just a bad photo angle.

I doubt if she was expecting that she would be out getting slam hammered drunk.

My guess is some UVA student got drunk and high some prescription drugs, raped her and then killed her so she wouldn't talk.

The body is probably buried in the mountains some place.

Posted by: fmvwk ()
Date: September 16, 2014 12:54PM

missing information Wrote:
> What did the text say? That might be important.

Don't remember the exact wording but something to the effect of asking a friend to come get her because she was lost.

They say she was last seen at Camden plaza which is a good 10 miles from campus.

Friends also suggest she may have been on Wertland St. which is on the wroooooong side of 14th street. When going down Main away from campus, once you cross over 14th street, all bets are off. Wertland itself may not be too bad since it's only a couple blocks off main but just a few streets further up is ghetto. I've been unfortunate enough to have gotten lost down there myself once at night when I was a student there. I had people on their porches yelling at me, some shady business going down in a car right in front of a convenience store, people started following us. It was crazy. Never made that mistake again.

I could be mistaken but I feel like there was a story years back about how even pizza delivery people wouldn't go there.

It's unfortunate that she hasn't been found yet. Pretty strongly suggests that she is no longer alive. I feel horrible for her family.

Posted by: Police Competency ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:43PM

Anyone have insight about the competency of Charlottesville PoPo? Barney Fifes or Tommy Lee Jones types? How likely are they to solve this? Based solely on previous unsolved cases in C-Ville, you'd have to guess they're pretty useless.

Posted by: Hannah Graham ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:49PM

Hannah Graham was underage drinking, things like this should come as a lesson for other underage college students. You can be abducted and tied up in someone's basement used as a sex slave, which is probably what happened here.

Posted by: where is the info coming from? ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:50PM

How do we know she was drinking?

Posted by: Gail Force ()
Date: September 16, 2014 02:00PM

where is the info coming from? Wrote:
> How do we know she was drinking?

I heard this in a news report that she was out drinking/drunk, according to her friends,

Where we're her friends? Why would she wander off alone?

Posted by: Stay in pairs! ()
Date: September 16, 2014 02:05PM

Young ladies need to stay in pairs or groups while out at night. If you are drinking do not wander off by yourself.

Why did her friends leave her? So sad.

Posted by: cold evenings ()
Date: September 16, 2014 02:08PM

I was down in the Shenandoah Valley over the weekend. It got cold at nights. If that is all she was wearing, the elements could have gotten to her.

Posted by: sightings ()
Date: September 16, 2014 02:22PM

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -
Police said Tuesday that they are putting the search for missing UVA student, Hannah Graham, on hold after a massive influx of tips on her whereabouts.

More than 60 tips have come in that have shifted the direction of the search. Reports are coming now that say police saw 18-year-old Hannah Graham was seen on surveillance footage outside of McGrady's Pub at 12:45 a.m. Saturday.

Officials are now discussing switching gears with the search while they figure out their next move.

Police had announced earlier Tuesday that they were planning on expanding the search area to cover a much larger area of Charlottesville.

Late Monday night, search-and-rescue crews had called off their search for a Hannah.

Detectives are still treating the disappearance of Hannah Graham as a missing persons case.

Posted by: Porper ()
Date: September 16, 2014 06:34PM

Stay in pairs! Wrote:
> Young ladies need to stay in pairs or groups while
> out at night. If you are drinking do not wander
> off by yourself.
>
> Why did her friends leave her? So sad.

She was probably off getting laid by some stranger.

Do want your friend to hang out with you when your getting laid?

Posted by: Pervert alert, pervert alert ()
Date: September 16, 2014 08:06PM

Porper Wrote:
> Stay in pairs! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Young ladies need to stay in pairs or groups
> while
> > out at night. If you are drinking do not wander
> > off by yourself.
> >
> > Why did her friends leave her? So sad.
>
> She was probably off getting laid by some
> stranger.
>
> Do want your friend to hang out with you when your
> getting laid?

I think maybe you need to be looked at. Pervert!

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: September 16, 2014 09:24PM

Porper Wrote:

> Do want your friend to hang out with you when your
> getting laid?

Depends...I mean, if I'm gettin' boned by a dude with a small dick then I don't mind sharin' it between my cums but...if the dude's packin' a bonafide horse-cock? Naw bitch...that's all mine, get the fuck out of here and find your own dong to ride!

Posted by: Crow Servo ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:26PM

Who supplied the alcohol to the 18 year old? He or she goin' get sued so hard.

Posted by: Joel Cambot ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:34PM

Crow Servo Wrote:
> Who supplied the alcohol to the 18 year old? He
> or she goin' get sued so hard.

Five bucks says some douchebag who also goes to UVA.

Posted by: Liam Neesom ()
Date: September 16, 2014 11:31PM

Taken. Probably already sold to some Arab sheik.

Posted by: Websleuths ()
Date: September 16, 2014 11:39PM

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 05:48AM

Did she died?

Posted by: prayersforher ()
Date: September 17, 2014 07:35AM

Pray for her and her family. I hope she is just on a road trip. Sucks that there is evil in the world...

Posted by: Dirty CVille ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:59AM

Some cop in c-ville is probably a serial killer. That's why they never found several of the victims who've disappeared near UVA over the years.

Posted by: Shananhan's Fake Teeth ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:36AM

Hannah is tall, so was Morgan.

Hannah was alone, so was Morgan.

Hannah dressed provocative, so did Morgan.

Hannah is most likely another victim of the C-Ville Serial Killer.

Posted by: dd ()
Date: September 17, 2014 10:23AM

sjhe isnt that good looking i hope she doesnt have any leek nudes

Posted by: Decrapitated ()
Date: September 17, 2014 10:30AM

According to Roanoke Times, her last text message said she was walking home from a party and was lost. She must have really been hammered. Probably wandered into the 'hood. Chances she is still alive are slim.

Posted by: Websleuths ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:23AM

Websleuths Wrote:
> We are on the case!
>
> http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?25
> 6667-VA-Charlottesville-Hannah-Elizabeth-Graham-18
> y-o-WF-missing-since-9-13-14

New thread after 1,000+ posts:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?256881-VA-Hannah-Elizabeth-Graham-18-Charlottesville-13-Sept-2014-2&p=10971363#post10971363

Posted by: Man Following Her ()
Date: September 18, 2014 09:43AM

The Roanoke Times seems to be the source for the case:

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/missing-uva-student-s-last-text-said-she-was-lost/article_fa7df5eb-0f59-5ff5-95ad-68737fa35a21.html

Now they are saying that it appears a man was following Hannah.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/new-video-shows-man-following-hannah-graham/article_4e3b6b32-78a5-54a7-93c9-85ce095b0f27.html

A man seen in a video following a missing University of Virginia student on the Downtown Mall early Saturday told police late Wednesday that Hannah Graham "looked to be somewhat physically distressed" and that he wanted to make sure she was safe. He also told police that he saw another man speak with Graham.
The man in the video, who is white, came to the police department at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday, the agency said in a news release. In addition to describing his own actions, he told officers that soon after he followed Graham a black male came up to her and put his around around her and stopped her. The two began speaking, the man told police.

"It appeared to the witness that the black male was either known to Ms. Graham or was trying to help her," police said. "The witness then walked away and he said that Ms. Graham and the black male were still standing and talking when he left. The black male is not shown in either of these videos."
Police said the white man, explaining his actions, told police Graham "looked to be somewhat physically distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going."

Posted by: Video ()
Date: September 18, 2014 09:53AM

Posted by: BrundleFly ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:18AM

Man Following Her Wrote:
> >
> A man seen in a video following a missing
> University of Virginia student on the Downtown
> Mall early Saturday told police late Wednesday
> that Hannah Graham "looked to be somewhat
> physically distressed" and that he wanted to make
> sure she was safe. He also told police that he saw
> another man speak with Graham.
> The man in the video, who is white, came to the
> police department at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday, the
> agency said in a news release. In addition to
> describing his own actions, he told officers that
> soon after he followed Graham a black male came up
> to her and put his around around her and stopped
> her. The two began speaking, the man told police.
>
> "It appeared to the witness that the black male
> was either known to Ms. Graham or was trying to
> help her," police said. "The witness then walked
> away and he said that Ms. Graham and the black
> male were still standing and talking when he left.
> The black male is not shown in either of these
> videos."
> Police said the white man, explaining his actions,
> told police Graham "looked to be somewhat
> physically distressed and he wanted to make sure
> she got safely to wherever she was going."

This white guy might be the kidnapper/rapist/killer and since he knows he's on video, he's trying to establish an alibi. Pretty bold move.

Posted by: laughingatwebsleuths ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:26AM

Websleuths Wrote:
> Websleuths Wrote:
> -----
> > We are on the case!
> >
> >
>
> >
> 6667-VA-Charlottesville-Hannah-Elizabeth-Graham-18
>
> > y-o-WF-missing-since-9-13-14
>
>
> New thread after 1,000+ posts:
>
> 6881-VA-Hannah-Elizabeth-Graham-18-Charlottesville
> -13-Sept-2014-2&p=10971363#post10971363

What a great site to troll! Thanks for the tip!

Posted by: Sounds Flakey ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:31AM

BrundleFly Wrote:
> Man Following Her Wrote:
> -----
> > >
> > A man seen in a video following a missing
> > University of Virginia student on the Downtown
> > Mall early Saturday told police late Wednesday
> > that Hannah Graham "looked to be somewhat
> > physically distressed" and that he wanted to
> make
> > sure she was safe. He also told police that he
> saw
> > another man speak with Graham.
> > The man in the video, who is white, came to the
> > police department at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday, the
> > agency said in a news release. In addition to
> > describing his own actions, he told officers
> that
> > soon after he followed Graham a black male came
> up
> > to her and put his around around her and
> stopped
> > her. The two began speaking, the man told
> police.
> >
> > "It appeared to the witness that the black male
> > was either known to Ms. Graham or was trying to
> > help her," police said. "The witness then
> walked
> > away and he said that Ms. Graham and the black
> > male were still standing and talking when he
> left.
> > The black male is not shown in either of these
> > videos."
> > Police said the white man, explaining his
> actions,
> > told police Graham "looked to be somewhat
> > physically distressed and he wanted to make
> sure
> > she got safely to wherever she was going."
>
> This white guy might be the
> kidnapper/rapist/killer and since he knows he's on
> video, he's trying to establish an alibi. Pretty
> bold move.

That's what I thought. Why would the guy wait until he was caught on video to contact police if he was so concerned. Seems to me he would of been contacting police as soon as he heard she was missing with that info.

This is the same shit that girl who drove her car a lake, Susan Smith, tried. Remember the "Two black men carjacked me excuse."

Posted by: Video ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:36AM

Here's video of the guy following her. Looks like some over weight white dude walking pretty close.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=511722508972776&set=vb.148022182009479&type=2&theater

Posted by: Charles Ramsey ()
Date: September 18, 2014 02:06PM

Whenever a white guy starts to accuse a random anonymous black guy for a missing person or murdered person, turn all attention to the white guy.

That's a dead giveaway.

Posted by: $50,000 Reward ()
Date: September 18, 2014 05:05PM

The city of Charlottesville, joined by the university as well as local businesses and individuals, are offering $50,000 for any information that will shed light on the disappearance of Hannah Graham.

Police have also now released a description of the man seen in the video surveillance footage taken from the downtown mall that was last seen with his arm around Graham the night she disappeared.

A witness, who was also seen in the surveillance film walking in front of and later behind Graham, described the man as black, 5 feet and 10 to 11 inches tall, weighing between between 250 and 285 pounds, with a close shaved head, a goatee and a slight “beer belly.” The witness guessed that he was in either his late 20’s or early 30’s, and he was wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt when he was seen with Graham at the 500 blocks of East Main Street on the Downtown Mall.

Police said he is a person of interest and asks the public to call the tip line at 434-295-3851 if he is seen.

Date: September 18, 2014 06:57PM

Does anyone else find it odd that the white guy is on the video but the black guy isn't even though the white guy says the black guy was walking and talking with the girl???????

The description fits Michael Brown of Ferguson, Missouri. He's come back from the dead for revenge on whitey.

Posted by: DEAD GIVEAWAY ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:48PM

Charles Ramsey
>
> That's a dead giveaway.
Attachments:
2014-09-18-22-47-29--1720904976.jpeg

Posted by: West ()
Date: September 18, 2014 11:20PM

My money is still on the white guy did it.

Posted by: Bit strange ()
Date: September 18, 2014 11:23PM

West Wrote:
> My money is still on the white guy did it.

Yeah, probably. He only came forward after video of him seemingly stalking the girl was released, how strange.

Date: September 19, 2014 09:16AM

it is odd that he would follow her and was around at that time of the night but just because he didnt come forward when the story first broke news does not mean he has anything to do with it. He may have not known it was the same girl

Posted by: Search Warrants issued ()
Date: September 19, 2014 11:23AM

Police are executing two search warrants at the Hessian Hills apartment complex in connection with the Hannah Graham case.

Police say the investigation into the disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham led them to a car, which then led them to a Hessian Hills apartment. Police are executing two search warrants, one on the car and one on an apartment.

The car has been taken from scene and is being processed. The time on the search warrant was 5:45 AM. Chief Tim Longo says he believes there were people in the home when police arrived early this morning. He says there is a person of interest in the Graham case that is connected to this home.

Police were forced to wait for the apartment search warrant to arrive on the scene before executing it. The warrants have already been placed under a court seal.

Police say Hannah Graham is not in the apartment or car involved in the search warrants. No arrests have been made and no one is being questioned at this point.

When asked if this is a big break in the case, Chief Longo replied, "I would say it is." He also said the search could take several hours.

Posted by: doesn't look good ()
Date: September 19, 2014 11:56AM

Search Warrants issued Wrote:
> Police are executing two search warrants at the
> Hessian Hills apartment complex in connection with
> the Hannah Graham case.
>
> Police say the investigation into the
> disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham led
> them to a car, which then led them to a Hessian
> Hills apartment. Police are executing two search
> warrants, one on the car and one on an apartment.
>
> The car has been taken from scene and is being
> processed. The time on the search warrant was 5:45
> AM. Chief Tim Longo says he believes there were
> people in the home when police arrived early this
> morning. He says there is a person of interest in
> the Graham case that is connected to this home.
>
> Police were forced to wait for the apartment
> search warrant to arrive on the scene before
> executing it. The warrants have already been
> placed under a court seal.
>
> Police say Hannah Graham is not in the apartment
> or car involved in the search warrants. No arrests
> have been made and no one is being questioned at
> this point.
>
> When asked if this is a big break in the case,
> Chief Longo replied, "I would say it is." He also
> said the search could take several hours.

From what I am hearing

After searching the car, Police/FBI found credible evidence to search the apartment of the car's owner. The car's owner has been a "POI" by the police for several days. The car has been taken taken by the police.

There are three people who live in that apartment. All were there yesterday, but not there today.

Posted by: Doesn't look good ()
Date: September 19, 2014 12:13PM

FYI, a search warrent has just been issued for a phone.

Date: September 19, 2014 12:31PM

any information on who they might be? students at UVA?

Posted by: Hessian Hills ()
Date: September 19, 2014 12:42PM

Not many students live in that area.

Posted by: Redrum ()
Date: September 19, 2014 12:45PM

Sounds like they got the guy. I wonder if he was involved in the other murders.

Neighbors said police in unmarked cars were in the neighborhood early this morning and took a man from the apartment who matched the description of a man whom police were hoping to question regarding Graham.

Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy J. Longo says a police search of a vehicle led to the ongoing search of a Hessian Hills apartment in the investigation of Hannah Graham's disappearance.

Longo told reporters that police obtained a search warrant for a vehicle on the property last night. While they were taking it out of the parking lot to be searched later, they found probable cause to obtain a warrant to search the apartment.

He did not specify the cause.
Longo said police are searching all four units at 164 Hessian Hills Way, which he said is connected to a person of interest in the case. He said he didn't know whether that person lives in the apartment.

Posted by: WaPo ()
Date: September 19, 2014 12:48PM

CHARLOTTESVILLE — Charlottesville police said Friday that they believe they have a major break in the case of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, and they are searching a vehicle they seized Friday morning at an off-campus apartment and have a new “person of interest.”

Police Chief Timothy Longo said officers arrived at the Hessian Hills complex after receiving a series of tips specifically related to the vehicle. Longo said there were three people inside a condo there, one of whom is associated with the vehicle. Police did not make any arrests.

Longo declined to provide details about the vehicle or how it might be connected to Graham’s disappearance, but he said that police are searching it for evidence. He called it a “major break” in the case nearly a week after Graham, an 18-year-old U-Va. sophomore from Fairfax County, went missing while walking alone late at night.

Graham has not been located and no one is in custody, Longo said. He said he is hopeful the new information will lead to an arrest in the case; a news conference is scheduled for 3 p.m. Friday.

Longo said the series of tips have led police to a new “person of interest” who appears to be different than the person another witness described as approaching Graham and putting his arm around her shortly after 1 a.m. Saturday as she walked alone through a pedestrian mall east of campus. Longo said that it is clear that Graham walked to the mall on her own — more than a mile from her apartment — and that police believe she could have left the mall in a vehicle.

Date: September 19, 2014 12:49PM

Hessian Hills Wrote:
> Not many students live in that area.

Is this the ghetto or college housing?

Posted by: Hessian Hills ()
Date: September 19, 2014 12:55PM

Decrapitated Wrote:
> Hessian Hills Wrote:
> -----
> > Not many students live in that area.
>
> Is this the ghetto or college housing?

Neither, but closer to ghetto than college housing.

Date: September 19, 2014 01:40PM

press conference at 3 pm!!

what do you think it will entail?!!?!?!?

Posted by: Confused ()
Date: September 19, 2014 01:55PM

Boy, this is confusing. There's...

1. Tubby middle aged white guy creepily following HG - ruled out as a suspect
2. Average sized black guy with dreads at the mall - supposedly ruled out as a suspect
3. Huge, clean shaven black guy described by tubby white guy as putting his arm around HG - called a suspect by law enforcement
4. Search warrant issued for apartment of someone described by neighbors as a big black guy with dreads - three occupants of the apartment are missing

In any case, doesn't look good.

Date: September 19, 2014 02:00PM

jaybird Wrote:
> press conference at 3 pm!!
>
> what do you think it will entail?!!?!?!?

Wait just a minute. Roger the Dodger Goodell is having a press conference at 3pm also. Think it will be combined? NFL player involved?

Date: September 19, 2014 02:06PM

Decrapitated Wrote:
> jaybird Wrote:
> -----
> > press conference at 3 pm!!
> >
> > what do you think it will entail?!!?!?!?
>
> Wait just a minute. Roger the Dodger Goodell is
> having a press conference at 3pm also. Think it
> will be combined? NFL player involved?

lol +1. one small world!

Posted by: Lacrosse Fan ()
Date: September 19, 2014 02:12PM

Where was the UVA Lacrosse team last weekend and is Huguely out of jail yet?

Date: September 19, 2014 02:18PM

im willing to bet this was a UVA football player!

Posted by: NoMoreMuslims ()
Date: September 19, 2014 02:22PM

At least she wasn't American.

Posted by: River North ()
Date: September 19, 2014 02:26PM

Lacrosse Fan Wrote:
> Where was the UVA Lacrosse team last weekend and
> is Huguely out of jail yet?

1458946 George Wesley Huguely V Male White 05/30/2030 River North Correctional Center

Posted by: George Hugeanus ()
Date: September 19, 2014 02:47PM

Confused Wrote:
> Boy, this is confusing. There's...
>
> 1. Tubby middle aged white guy creepily following
> HG - ruled out as a suspect
> 2. Average sized black guy with dreads at the mall
> - supposedly ruled out as a suspect
> 3. Huge, clean shaven black guy described by tubby
> white guy as putting his arm around HG - called a
> suspect by law enforcement
> 4. Search warrant issued for apartment of someone
> described by neighbors as a big black guy with
> dreads - three occupants of the apartment are
> missing
>
> In any case, doesn't look good.

That's bad news. College kids need to stay closer to campus and away from the hood.

Posted by: Strange ()
Date: September 19, 2014 02:50PM

Guess what the news conference will say?

They found and item from Graham in the car?

Why did they let the three people go?

Date: September 19, 2014 03:08PM

... aww shucks..press conference has been moved back till 5 pm

Posted by: Erin Holder ()
Date: September 19, 2014 05:02PM

Like many cities, Charlottesville would be a pretty nice place if not for all the ghetto black animals infesting the area.

Posted by: WHITE WOMEN LOVE DREADS ()
Date: September 19, 2014 05:24PM

Jamaica Wrote:
> She ran off to Jamaica with a Rasta man

I KNEW IT. I JUST KNEW IT. WHITE WOMEN LOVE MEN FROM THE ISLANDS.

Posted by: Surprised ()
Date: September 19, 2014 05:30PM

Confused Wrote:
> Boy, this is confusing. There's...
>
> 1. Tubby middle aged white guy creepily following
> HG - ruled out as a suspect
> 2. Average sized black guy with dreads at the mall
> - supposedly ruled out as a suspect
> 3. Huge, clean shaven black guy described by tubby
> white guy as putting his arm around HG - called a
> suspect by law enforcement
> 4. Search warrant issued for apartment of someone
> described by neighbors as a big black guy with
> dreads - three occupants of the apartment are
> missing
>
> In any case, doesn't look good.

Looks like from the press conference it's #2 - average sized black guy with dreads initially seen in the mall video on the opposite side of the plaza (or whatever it's called). This is supposedly the person that the white guy said had his arm around her. Could have sworn it would be the white guy.

Date: September 19, 2014 05:41PM

really? she mustve been pretty intoxicated to get in a vehicle with some random 32 year black man with dread locks.

Posted by: Big Dick Black ()
Date: September 19, 2014 05:43PM

The cops are being evasive. They said dreads guy is a person of interest but not a suspect. They also found something in a car that led them to get a search warrant for the nig nogs crib.

I suspect poor Hannah was gang banged by a bunch of niggers and then either OD'd or was murdered by them.

Posted by: Allah Snackbar ()
Date: September 19, 2014 06:04PM

C O C A I N E.

Posted by: Jamaica ()
Date: September 19, 2014 07:24PM

jaybird Wrote:
> really? she mustve been pretty intoxicated to get
> in a vehicle with some random 32 year black man
> with dread locks.

Not necessarily. If she digs Rasta men she could have easily got into the vehicle voluntarily.

Posted by: Al Sharpton ()
Date: September 19, 2014 07:45PM

Big Dick Black Wrote:
> The cops are being evasive. They said dreads guy
> is a person of interest but not a suspect. They
> also found something in a car that led them to get
> a search warrant for the nig nogs crib.
>
> I suspect poor Hannah was gang banged by a bunch
> of niggers and then either OD'd or was murdered by
> them.

You can bet that blacks will protect the scumbag perp, just as they protested for the dirtbag felon in Ferguson. Wouldn't be surprised if Obama sends Eric Holder down to cover for him.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: September 19, 2014 07:49PM

^ I don't think so. Totally different circumstances. No one likes a killer. But thanks for the gratuitous racism.

Posted by: Te4rd ()
Date: September 19, 2014 07:58PM

Missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham went to a bar with an older man and may have gotten into a car with him, and police said today they want to ask that man "what he knows about Hannah."

Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo did not publicly identify the man, but said that he is 32, has dreadlocks, is 6-foot-2 and weighs 270 pounds. Police spoke to him this morning when they executed a search warrant and seized his car, but did not feel that they had enough probable cause to arrest him, Longo said.

"We know that he purchased alcohol (in the restaurant) and we know that Hannah Graham was with him. We also know that within 15 minutes he was gone from that bar and Hannah Graham was with him," Longo said.

"People saw Hannah and people saw him, and people saw them together. And it's entirely possible, we believe, that Hannah Graham may have gotten into his vehicle," the chief said.

Longo asked for anyone to call police if they saw Graham get into the man's 1998 burnt orange Chrysler coupe.

While the person is not in custody, "We know who he is and we are aware of where he is," Det. Sgt. Jim Mooney said.

Posted by: Restr ()
Date: September 19, 2014 08:00PM

Anybody want to guess if the guy is on this list-

http://www.virginiasports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/va-m-footbl-mtt.html

Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: September 19, 2014 08:12PM

http://www.streakingthelawn.com/football/2013/5/31/4383390/virginia-football-transfer-phillip-sims-ineligible

Humm.... Dreadlocks. But it says he transferred to Richmond. I bet a student last year would remember UVA's QB and not feel threatened?

Could this be why people don't want to talk and the police chief is acting like he has a shit storm on his hands?
Attachments:
phillsims.jpg

Posted by: Allah Snackbar ()
Date: September 19, 2014 09:34PM

Guy in question is 32, so no.

I'm telling you, it's a coke thing.

Posted by: CH3NO2 ()
Date: September 19, 2014 09:52PM

What I cant figure out is why were they giving a description of a guy when at the same time they say they know who he is and have talked to him but don't have enough evidence to take him in??????

The whole thing sounds screwy but then again I cant imagine C'ville has the smartest cops around.

Posted by: She's dead ()
Date: September 19, 2014 09:53PM

Black guy with dreds. Yeah that should really narrow down the suspect pool.

Posted by: 7a3 ()
Date: September 19, 2014 09:55PM

Are there really ghettos in Charlottesville? It's not Anacostia and definitely not Compton.

Posted by: Love knows no color ()
Date: September 19, 2014 10:08PM

540467e10989c_ScreenShot20140901at13.33.

Love knows no color.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.