HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SEOULFOOD DC RESTAURANT SUCKS!!!!!
Posted by: NYB ()
Date: May 15, 2022 02:37PM

I made a reservation a week prior for Saturday May 14th. I also had a bakery delivering a cake as it was for a birthday.
Then on the day of of the reservation I tell them baker will be delivering cake and they tell my they are too busy and cancel my reservation. WTF who does that!?!?

I will post on every social media site, restaurant rating site, etc. to let everyone know what a piece of they are and do all I can to damage their reputation!

https://www.seoulfooddc.com/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SEOULFOOD DC RESTAURANT SUCKS!!!!!
Posted by: Joseph Johnson ()
Date: May 16, 2022 04:53AM

CAN STRESS CAUSE MISCARRIAGE?

Miscarriage is a common complication during pregnancy, occurring in about 15-20% of recognized pregnancies. While the cause of miscarriage is often unknown, there are a number of factors that can increase the risk, including maternal age, smoking, and obesity. Recently, there has been growing interest in the role of stress in causing miscarriage. While the evidence is still inconclusive, there is some evidence that stress may play a role in some cases of miscarriage. The article discusses the possible link between stress on pregnancy and human development. It cites a study that found a correlation between stress levels and miscarriage rates. The article also discusses how to reduce stress levels. Read more here https://signsofinfertility.com/can-stress-cause-miscarriage/
Attachments:
mis.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.