HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Meat trucks
Posted by: still a scam ()
Date: September 08, 2010 11:28PM

these retards troll message boards like this and post a bunch of sob story about being the real meat people to try to salvage a glimmer of respect so that some unsuspecting fool will fall for it again.

no meat truck, no matter what company, going door to door is worthy of your money.

if you want cheaper meat than the grocery store, go to a real butcher and buy half a cow and have it butchered into various cuts for your freezer, otherwise you are being scammed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kvchy ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:00AM

There is a mexican butcher in centreville rd. Manassas.
He is a butcher. They kill the cows on the spot. He sells the meat much cheaper and fresher than most.
I think all this mexican line up satureda mornings and everybody lives happy.
Il take that route.

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:34AM

`

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2015 10:30AM by WingNut.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: September 10, 2010 09:42AM

Meat guy came by our house around dinnertime. We already get one of the higher-end meat delivery services. Sure we pay a high price, but it's great.

Posted by: HGYmd ()
Date: September 13, 2010 11:37PM

it is on your lef as you drive south on 28.
Right about where there are like 3 used tire places on your right side. I think it says Meat something. You can see all the mexicans line up on Saturday 10 or 11 am
I think I'll go this saturday to post an update and get some fresh meat.

Posted by: truck ()
Date: September 16, 2010 01:53PM

I have a meat truck in my pants.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 16, 2010 02:04PM

­

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 06:02PM by chuckhoffmann.

Meat trucks
Posted by: Meathead ()
Date: September 16, 2010 05:31PM

I know someone in South Riding who actually bought 500 bucks worth (Ha! probably was bucks) anyhooooo, her husband was SO pissed hahahahahahahaha.

Posted by: jRoc ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:24PM

Here's a prime example of this scam in our area:

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2010/102710meatsales.htm

Posted by: I sell great meat! So? ()
Date: November 10, 2010 05:49PM

Rev. Bob Levy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had one of those fucks coming by my house and I
> had to buy a gun and wave it in his face to make
> him leave me alone!

Seriously Rev.? U strolled away from his sales pitch, hopped in the Cadillac u probably drive if u are a real Rev. (wonder where the money for those comes from, hmm?), drove down to your nearest firearms retailer and picked out the meat-man deterrent of your preference, high-tailed it back to your front porch (where, of course he was still waiting to find out if his pitch, indeed, sparked your interest), and proceeded to waive it in his face so he'd be on his merry way? Of course I believe you! I just wanted to tell u how cool it is to hear the Rev. refer to his constituents as "fucks"! God bless!

Posted by: Tony Lemons ()
Date: April 14, 2011 11:41AM

Does anyone actually know the answer to "is it legal to sell meat from the back of a truck" and no more stories about it happening? just the facts as to if it's legal, I don't need to hear your stories about it.

Hillary Can Be BOUGHT & SOLD by Wall St., Foreign Donors- Would Electing Someone Who is Already a Billionaire (like Donald Trump) Actually Bring Integrity to the White House?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 14, 2011 12:17PM

It's legal, as long as seller has a vendors license and the refigeration equip meets health code standards.

No guarantees on the tastiness of the horse hide they're selling though.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2015 07:11PM by WingNut.

Posted by: Johnny Cochran's Ghost ()
Date: April 14, 2011 12:55PM

Mmm...Stranger's Meat Wrote:
> This same dude hit me up around 2000-2001 out in
> Gainesville!!! ... He was at my door
> with this mentally disabled kid and gave me some
> line about somebody not being home for a delivery
> and he can't take the meat back to the shop per
> health regulations. He just HAD to get rid of this
> meat because his son "is disabled and shouldn't be
> out in this heat".
>
> Said he had crabcakes "as big as your ass" and
> steaks of any cut and size. I shooed him away
> with some nonsense about shellfish allergies.
> Luckily, I don't eat red meat so at least I was
> honest on that front.
>

I think I speak for everyone at FFXU when I congratulate you on your honesty in your dealings with this meat-peddler in 2000-2001, lest he become aware of your affiliation with us!!!! We DO have our honor and reputations, even anonymous ones!

Posted by: Mario ()
Date: April 16, 2011 08:39AM

Posted by: Jeff ()
Date: July 07, 2011 04:55PM

Well to all against the meat man, My name is Jeff and I am currently A meat man and have been for 12 years.I still use A chest freezer on the back of my truck. I know it looks tacky. but it is not ileagal to do so. I still have a business license and health department aproval.Also all my products I carry are 100 percent usda inspected choice or higher. I carry top notch prime beef also but only for certain customers.Also I will get my customers any grade of meat they request. Now as far as any door to door sales go or sales period their is always rotten apples who spoil it for the rest of us. If you want to know the truth most guys dont last in this business. Make your decision based on the guys appearance and attitude before you even look. like is he wearing A company shirt or hat is he friendly polite and not pushy. See I know people think who could do this for A living but in reality it is A verry lucrative business. I do verry well and have hundreds of regular customers but I still go door to door each day to hopefully get more regular customers. I hope that all of you can just maybe take five or ten minutes to give A decent guy A chance to exsplain things and show you their product before you pass judgement on them. Remember your under no obligation to buy so atleast check it out you may be surprised at what he has... thanks for reading... Jeff Gates KING CUTS GOURMET FOODS 310 654 0731

Posted by: long distance ()
Date: July 07, 2011 05:03PM

Jeff Wrote:
> Jeff Gates KING CUTS GOURMET FOODS
> 310 654 0731

Chicago!?

Hmmm...you deliver to Centreville?

Posted by: Da Goat ()
Date: July 08, 2011 12:19AM

I live in a gated community so those pick-up truck with freezers douche bags cant get in......do they sell shaved goat testicles...

Posted by: black guy ()
Date: July 10, 2012 01:22AM

yeah i got some meat for your wife too

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: July 10, 2012 08:50AM

I can vouch for the white house on 28 in manassas- they do sell great meat and it IS fresh meat!

Posted by: meatville ()
Date: April 15, 2014 04:26AM

yes i agree a guy knocking on my door selling meat raises some serious questions . the truth is i started selling steaks with twenty dollars in my pocket and was lucky, i ended up with acompany that sales a aal natural pack no dyes tenderizers or gimmicks .great eating actually . of course i will use an icebreaker here and there , i have to work in door to door sales for goodness sake the real deal is this we buy in bulk and sale in bulk . we sell at the same price or a little higher than your market price ,yet we do bring a quality product with awesome service , i rarely will venture to areas i do not usually work i give my customers acountibilty . not one of them can say anything bad about me and i now pay my taxes and have a income .also most days i love my job its simply visiting my customers that have become friends the hardest part of my job is a majority of people can not afford to eat like kjngs and queens . as for the jerks that sell low end dog food they have no vision of futre no idea how great the six pack meat indrusty can be .they make my job harder yet easier because if my customers try there food they will only buy from me .now on the topic of people that want to make fun of a man peddling door to door, then well maybe they just knocked on the wrong door i find a ratio of 7 extremely anal people out of 100 . 15 out of a hundred will lie to me instead of just say not interested and the other 78 percent seem to just be living in america

Posted by: gunther ()
Date: April 15, 2014 07:08AM

I will eat chicken and turkey.

Posted by: Tyrone Wassinton ()
Date: April 15, 2014 08:15AM

The salesmen are ex-felons; this is one of the few jobs that will hire them. The whole sales pitch desperation sale circumstance scam is taught to them by the company.

Posted by: Peanut ()
Date: April 23, 2014 10:52AM

Let me know when chicks are riding around in trucks selling meat curtains.

Posted by: JcDWH ()
Date: April 24, 2014 10:04PM

I can vouch for the white house on 28 in manassas- they do sell great meat and it IS fresh meat!

flight risk ? what do you mean ?

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.