HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone know of a laser car wash within 15-20 minutes of Fairfax Parkway/123?
Posted by: Close to Fairfax Parkway/Rt 123 ()
Date: January 24, 2022 09:12PM

All the car washes I see are the old drum-style with the dirty brushes or nylon strips which beat the heck out of your paint. Normally I would wash my own car, but it's way to cold for that this week.

From Fairfax City to Lake Ridge in PW County, anything?

Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone know of a laser car wash within 15-20 minutes of Fairfax Parkway/123?
Posted by: pit stop beef jerky ()
Date: January 24, 2022 09:23PM

Look under “lasers” in the Yellow Pages. Lots of listings

Re: Anyone know of a laser car wash within 15-20 minutes of Fairfax Parkway/123?
Posted by: Techno Timmy ()
Date: January 24, 2022 10:06PM

Google is your friend

Date: January 24, 2022 10:10PM

I’ve tried looking on google.

Thought about a Sheetz, but none close seem to have car wash like others in PA.

Any other ideas for a laser wash / touch less wash?

Can’t do conveyor best auto washes. Thanks

Date: January 25, 2022 02:19PM

Anyone know if the Express Stop Fuel Station in Burke has a laser touchless wash?

Or the Gambrill Rd. Sunoco?

For today, it was nice enough to wash the car in the driveway, so good for now. Got the salt off the car.

Posted by: NinaLaw ()
Date: January 27, 2022 08:07AM

There’s a Shell station just off 29 in Clifton (5784 Union Mill Rd., Clifton, VA 20124) that has a touch-free wash, and it’s actually a pretty damn good one and can accommodate larger vehicles.

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 27, 2022 08:37AM

I have nothing to offer.

Posted by: lots of gas stations ()
Date: January 27, 2022 11:30AM

Liberty Gas station in Annandale is touchless, also the Shell on Edsall rd and 395

Date: January 27, 2022 06:26PM

Shell at 29 and Union Mill might be a possibility, just a slight detour when I am on that side of the Parkway.

Not sure on Shell at Edsall and 395. Might work, too...

Appreciate the info.

Any others?

Date: January 28, 2022 09:05PM

Looks like the Express Stop in Burke (You know, the crazy station next to McDonalds at OKM and Lee Chapel Rds) has a laser wash.

I haven't checked prices or used it yet, but might after the snow/sleet ends and roads dry.

I could not tell if it has an "under car wash" feature for the chassis to get the brine mixed with beet juice off my chassis, but will check this out further.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.