HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
JUST READ THIS... "The vast majority of Fairfax county has jumped the shark where white people are concerned." IS THIS TRUE?
Posted by: Is this true? ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:27PM

"The vast majority of Fairfax county has jumped the shark where white people are concerned. Yes there will continue to be a few strongholds in Mclean and Great Falls but it's time for the white folks to retreat. Loudoun, Fauquier and some parts of Prince Willy are the preferred locations now. I sold my little rocky run home and rental townhouse to nice Korean families earlier this year. It's just the way things are."

Is this true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JUST READ THIS... "The vast majority of Fairfax county has jumped the shark where white people are concerned." IS THIS TRUE?
Posted by: lexus dear ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:24AM

"The vast majority of Fairfax county has jumped the shark where white people are concerned. Yes there will continue to be a few strongholds in Mclean and Great Falls but it's time for the white folks to retreat. Loudoun, Fauquier and some parts of Prince Willy are the preferred locations now. I sold my little rocky run home and rental townhouse to nice Korean families earlier this year. It's just the way things are."

"jumped the shark"? The way you used that phrase makes no sense at all. It means "gone too far" or "beyond the pale".

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.