HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Verizon VS Fairfax Water Authority
Posted by: Verizon/Fairfax water ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:57PM

OK, covering two subjects here. What’s with the Fairfax County Water Authority being the only entity in the ENTIRE USA having no online access to check your account information/history? Saving jobs?

As too Verizon…my last ditch attempt has always been live chats, as there is a dearth of “customer service”, but now we have been presented a robot for live chats? Seriously ……

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Verizon VS Fairfax Water Authority
Posted by: no issue with verizon ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:38PM

Don't know about water since I've never had the need to access my account online but I know I've had no issues reaching customer service at Verizon. Just contacted them via live chat a couple of weeks ago and didn't get a robot.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.