HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pan Am panhandler
Posted by: Nicdoot ()
Date: August 31, 2014 05:39PM

I have noticed a large black man with a shopping cart at Pan Am lately. He is usually in front of CVS. someone said he plays a guitar. I have walked by and he didn't ask me for money. He is a bit scary looking as he is a large guy. I would think CVs would not like him parked outside their store. The UPS staff didn't seem to care he was there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pan Am panhandler
Posted by: Oh No! Was He Carrying a Boot? ()
Date: August 31, 2014 07:42PM

Where You A Sucker? Did You Give him Money?

Merrifield Fire is just down 29!

Dont tell me their trying another tactic to
Pan Handle other then just trying to cause wrecks and accost people at intersections with their smelly boot.

Posted by: Yethe ()
Date: August 31, 2014 07:49PM

bill gates distributor ties with microcenter. steers customers who forwardly want apple products away from them, with insults about the product, while the customer is asking them to stop and sell them an apple

didn't know why there wasn't variety in our area? asian computers pushed and not american ones? now you know: ms. (and yes, it's illegal)

it's also akin to pan handling

Posted by: when they ask......... ()
Date: September 01, 2014 06:03AM

...... I scream at the top of my lungs "IV'E GOT 500 FUCKING DOLLARS IN MY FUCKING WALLET! WHY DON"T YOU FUCKING TRY AND TAKE IT FROM ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

That usually sends them running away.

Posted by: Nicdoot ()
Date: September 01, 2014 06:23PM

He didn't ask me for money. So maybe they can't get him for panhandling. Anyone can play a guitar in public. Hehe

Yes I know the woods well over by pan am as I live around there. I also do creek cleanup every year and I'm sure I'm picking up a lot of their trash in the creek. They recently chased off some homeless out there and put up no trespassing signs. One guy has lived out there over 5 years and wouldn't leave.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.