HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Ugliest People in America Live Here
Posted by: WhatHappenedToFFX? ()
Date: August 31, 2014 12:01PM

This place is a fucking freak show.

Here's my story:

Me and the wife took three weeks' vacation this summer, yes I know it must be nice but that's not the point.

We spent a week in Denver (July 21-25) because it's one of those bucket list places we've never been to before and now that we're in our late 50s we figured "let's go and check it out". The fact that the Nats were playing the Rockies at Coors Field that week was a bonus.

So we check into the downtown Sheraton and the first thing I notice in the lobby were all the gorgeous blonde women. Over the next several days my head was on a swivel. Dazzling blue-eyed blondes everywhere you looked. One afternoon we were on the 16th street shuttle bus and a bunch of Asians jumped on board. Typical Asians: slim, well dressed and beautiful. Girls all wearing heels.

The last night we were there we had dinner in the Palace Arms, part of the Brown Palace Hotel. The waiter was attentive and helpful, but what grabbed my attention, of course, was his assistant, a young gal from El Salvador, maybe in her mid 20s. She was tall, slim and fucking gorgeous: a black haired, brown-eyed stunner.

And that's when it hit me: How come all the gals from El Salvador that live in the Washington DC area weigh 300 pounds? Why do we get stuck with all the big fat, fat, fatties?

After our return to Falls Church and a couple of weeks working, we headed down to Virginia Beach for a week. Checked into the Hilton, next to Neptune Park. Of course, everybody is fucking beautiful. Our first night we had dinner at "Hot Tuna" in Lynnhaven, and the hostess was a gorgeous young girl in a miniskirt. The bar was filled with extremely hot women in their 40s and 50s.

After another day on the beach checking out hot young chicks in bikinis, we had dinner in "Catch 31", the Hilton's in house restaurant that is located on the first floor, along with the bar, all in one big open area. The entire wait staff for the bar and restaurant are tanned young girls in miniskirts. Blondes, brunettes, black and Hispanic girls, all of them fantastic looking!

Have you been to the Hilton? Go sit in the huge bar overlooking the beach and check out the wait staff. Un-fuckin-believable.

After dinner we went to the Sandler Performing Arts to watch "Defending the Caveman" which I thought sucked by the way, but the Sandler, which I believe is only a couple of years old, is pretty nice. The crowd was older but extremely attractive. The ladies were all dressed to the nines and the men were all in slacks and collar shirts. Everybody looked great.

The remainder of the week was much the same: beautiful people everywhere. We had dinner, two consecutive nights, at One-Fish-Two-Fish, also in Lynnhaven. The hostesses were a pair of pretty, shapely, well tanned brunettes in micro mini-skirts. The bar was populated by slim, smartly dressed people in their 30s, 40s and 50s.

Good Lord.

Friday morning we made the trek back to Falls Church, which was a good thing because I was about ready to lose my fucking mind in VA Beach. On the way back, when we weren't dodging/being delayed by accidents caused by idiot drivers tailgating at 80mph, I kept telling myself "Well, of course everybody looked great, its seaside resort area." But in reality, I knew better.

One more week of vacation time left and on Sunday we made the long haul, SUV filled with tools and hedge trimmers, to the family manse in suburban Boston. We arrived late afternoon and as is custom, I dropped off wifey and luggage at the house and headed into the "downtown" area of the small town I grew up in to get some takeout pizza and beer. Hey, don't get me started as to why every city and town in suburban Boston has a corner bar or pizza joint that has the best pizza in the world and after 20 years, I'm still looking for a decent pizza in Northern Virginia (which automatically rules out the faggott pizzas topped with arugula and goat cheese that you typically find around here (i.e., Lost Dog Café)).

As I'm driving to the pizza joint, what I notice is that everywhere I look people are WALKING and all the girls are wearing shorts. Yup, I forget about this in the course of 12 months, but rediscover it every year when I go home on vacation, but in my hometown, as in many places in the USA, people walk. Maybe that's why they're all in good shape.

So I pull up to the pizza place and stroll inside and BANG! Two teenage girls, one blonde the other a dark brunette, at the counter in daisy dukes and sandals. "JEEZ-US CHRIST", I said to myself, I don't want to ogle 16 year old girls, but I couldn't help but stare at their shapely legs.

The blonde behind the counter is about the same age as the girls in line and she's taking orders, also wearing short shorts and sandals. When it's my turn, she looks at me with her big blue eyes and big smile and says "Gee, we're a bit backed up now" she crinkles her nose a bit "mmm... it's about a 20 minute wait, is that OK?"

Are you shittin me? I'll happily spend the remainder of the summer here, staring at you.

A few days later, me, my 75 year old mother and the wife are in the South Shore Plaza, New England's biggest mall, maybe a tad bigger than Tyson's mall. They head off to Nordstrom's and me; I decide to stroll the mall. So visualize this: you're in Tyson's Corner Mall, at the Barnes and Noble bookstore and you slowly stroll all the way thru the mall to Bloomingdales. That the size of the SS Plaza (well, Tyson's is a bit smaller). So I happily cruise the entire mall, it's filled with sharp looking businessmen and women, nicely dressed and of course there's a hundred teenage girls in daisy duke shorts roaming around but what strikes me at the end is what I didn't see.

The entire way, I didn't see one of them.

Holy shit.

I didn't see one, not a single one.
Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. So I walk back and carefully look.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

I stop at "Hennessey's" newsstand in the mall and get copy of USA Today. Wouldn't you know it, the girl at the register is yet another teenage blonde, and I shit you not, she's wearing daisy dukes and she's standing on the little carpeted area in her bare feet. Another stunner.

I continue my stroll back to Nordstrom's and sit down on one of the benches.

I can't fucking believe it. I didn't see one the entire time and I walked for about 40 minutes.

Not one.

I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP ….

I DIDN'T SEE ONE FUCKING TATTOO IN THE ENTIRE MALL!!!!!

And I'll tell you something else, as I sit on the bench I'm noticing that almost every guy, not all of them, but 90% of the men, have SHAVED. Yes, they look like they shaved when they woke up that morning. Imagine that. The pretty ladies are all in shorts and skirts and the guys have all shaved and none of them have UGLY FUCKING TATTOOS.

The day before we left, we did some shopping in the nearby Target. So wife and mother are bullshitting around in house wares, and I move over to the stationary area and notice this Asian woman and her kids walking down the aisle. The mother is maybe 40 years old and, of course, she's wearing shorts because, well that's what women, except in Fairfax County Virginia, wear during the summer: short pants. And she's also got on strapless heels, maybe they're more appropriately called sandals, I don't know. They're black, they have a 2-3" heel and the foot slides into them. Are they called slides? Beats me, but they look great. So she's slim, shapely, is wearing shorts and heels, has great legs, dark hair, dark eyes, olive skin and she's smiling at me. So we chat for a bit about school shopping and I'm ready to hand her kids $100 bucks and tell them to go buy stuff while I take their mother out to my Ford Expedition, slide my stiff white dick up between her brown legs and bust a nut inside of her Chinese cunt and that's when **POP** my wife and mother show up and ruin everything.

Oh well, it wasn't going to happen anyway, but it was fun thinking about it, no?

The next day, back home in Falls Church.

Its 92 degrees out in the late afternoon of our return and my wife asks me to run out to the Giant located in Loehmann's Plaza and pick up fresh milk, cream, deli meats and such. Sure.

As soon as I walk in there's this chubby blonde standing in my way, bitching at somebody on her cell phone. So I move around her, staring. Maybe she's 22, about 5'2" and while she's not massively, grossly fat, she probably tips the scales at 150 pounds or more and she's wearing these big stupid plastic earrings like they wear in Africa that creates these bizarre open circles in your ear lobe. Disgusting. And, of course, she's wearing something that looks like pajama bottoms even though its 92 fucking degrees outside, after all short pants are illegal in Fairfax County aren't they? Unfortunately, she also has on a tank top that allows everybody to get sick looking at her left arm which is nothing but ink.

So I stare at her, she doesn't even notice me, and I’m thinking "Blonde hair and blue eyes and you look like shit. You have to try to look bad when you're a young blonde girl don't you? I mean God gave you these great gifts of beauty and what do you do with them? Wake up in the morning and say 'I think I'll eat like a pig all day and then get another tattoo?' Girls all over the world would give up 10 years of their life to be white, blonde and blue-eyed like you and what do you do with these gifts? You throw them in the trash can you fucking idiot."

She keeps screaming at somebody on her cell phone and I move away.

I stroll around the Giant and it's the usual carnival freak show. Massive south American women with little kids, a couple of big fat black teenage girls wearing those gross spandex pants, yet another fat-assed blonde, and then there's this white guy maybe you've seen him before if you go to that Giant, he's probably 70, he wears a Crocodile Dundee hat and hasn't shaved or had a haircut in at least five years. His white goatee is braided into a knot, his appearance is absolutely fucking revolting. Over in produce I finally see an Asian woman, of course she's wearing a sweat shirt, jeans and sneakers like it's fucking November, not August. At the register, there's a white lady about my age, she looks like shit, she's got tattoos all over her arms and legs, but at least she knows to wear shorts when its 92 degrees outside, I guess I should be thankful for that and I would be if her legs weren't slathered in ink. Her man, another white guy, looks just as bad, more tattoos all over the place.

On the way out I see in the parking lot the obligatory young Hispanic male with gold chains draped around his neck which is decorated with MS 13 tattoos.

Welcome home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Ugliest People in America Live Here
Posted by: hshhs ()
Date: August 31, 2014 12:22PM

Blah Blah Lost me after the first paragraph

celebrate diversity

Can I get a free handout Mr. White Man

Posted by: TheToxicAvenger ()
Date: August 31, 2014 12:39PM

Well, in all fairness, we do have our share of toxic waste dumps throughout the area; these things have their way of catching up to us psychologically as well as physically, unfortunately...

If you can afford to spend a few days at an upscale resort hotel, you also probably have the means to avoid living in close proximity to one of these...

http://www.epa.gov/reg3hwmd/super/va.htm

Colonial Pipeline VAD988225876 Non Reston Fairfax 22091
Culpeper Wood Preservers VAD059165282 Final Culpeper Culpeper 22701
Everdure, Inc. VAD003121142 Non Orange Orange 22960
FMC Corp VAD980714877 Non Fredericksburg Spotsylvania 22553
Foster Lab VASFN0305571 Non Shenandoah Warren 22630
Hidden Lane Landfill VAD980829030 Final Sterling Loudoun 21065
L.A. Clarke & Son VAD007972482 Final Spotsylvania Spotsylvania 22553
Marine Corps Combat Development Comand VA1170024722 Final Quantico Prince William
Potomac Yard Site VAD020312013 Non Alexandria Arlington 22301
Rhinehart Tire Fire VAD980831796 Deleted Winchester Frederick 22601
Singleton Drum VAD988222220 Non Rappahannock Culpeper 22701
USA Cameron Station VA4210220139 Non Alexandria Alexandria 22304
Vint Hill Farms Station VA8210020931 Non Warrenton Fauquier 22186
Warrenton PCE VA0000180836 Non Warrenton Fauquier 22186
Warrenton Training Center VAD988189312 Non Warrenton Fauquier 22186
Washington National Airport VAD988166518 Non Arlington Arlington 22030
Woodbridge Research Facility (WRF) VA7210020981 Non Woodbridge Prince William 22191

Posted by: Whatever..... ()
Date: August 31, 2014 12:51PM

WhatHappenedToFFX? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This place is a fucking freak show.

It would be improved greatly if you pack your useless whiny self up and get the fuck out. Asshole. Take the hag with you. Never come back.

Posted by: same shit ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:19PM

I had the same dream, but instead of no tattoos there was not one violet nigg playing the race card or illegal spics hanging out front of the 7-11..It was heaven.

Posted by: j3EXb ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:27PM

>
> Here's my story:
>

decorated with MS 13 tattoos

are you saying ms-13 is in my area ?

should i use buck shot or bird shot ?

Posted by: 4FK6x ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:29PM

a your story sounds like a rich gov worker i'm suing

b) fuck you calling ms-13 my home. i'll shoot first

Posted by: Mossberg 500 roadblocker ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:29PM

j3EXb Wrote:
> WhatHappenedToFFX? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This place is a fucking freak show.
> >
> > Here's my story:
> >
>
> decorated with MS 13 tattoos
>
> are you saying ms-13 is in my area ?
>
> should i use buck shot or bird shot ?

Double odd buck will work just fine for the Locust.

Posted by: Dude wrote a dissetation ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:37PM

hshhs Wrote:
> Blah Blah Lost me after the first paragraph
>
> celebrate diversity
>
> Can I get a free handout Mr. White Man

LOL, clearly he has waaaaay too much time on his hands.

Posted by: no need to dream ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:41PM

same shit Wrote:
> I had the same dream, but instead of no tattoos
> there was not one violet nigg playing the race
> card or illegal spics hanging out front of the
> 7-11..It was heaven.

If you got off your lazy ass and stop focusing on races and instead earn enough income to move somewhere rural you can live your stupid dream all by your lonesome. Get off the f*cking internet and get out in the world.Simple.

Posted by: KsiHi ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:45PM

Wayyyyyy too long. Your wife sounds like a bitch.

Posted by: races ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:46PM

no need to dream Wrote:
> same shit Wrote:
> -----
> > I had the same dream, but instead of no tattoos
> > there was not one violet nigg playing the race
> > card or illegal spics hanging out front of the
> > 7-11..It was heaven.
>
>
> If you got off your lazy ass and stop focusing on
> races and instead earn enough income to move
> somewhere rural you can live your stupid dream all
> by your lonesome. Get off the f*cking internet and
> get out in the world.Simple.

Fuck off, liberal.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:47PM

As someone that goes to VA Beach on a regular basis, I can assure you that it isn't the Utopian paradise that the OP wrote about in his novella.

It's cramped, dirty, smelly, etc. Miami beach bodies are a minority in VA Beach.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Good Times ()
Date: August 31, 2014 01:51PM

Good ol Virginia beach, where the blacks wait for you to jump in the ocean and steal your shit.

Posted by: know where you from ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:37PM

"Here's my story:

Me and the wife"

You lost me right at that point. "Me and the wife?"

Posted by: FuckOffLimpDickMicroPenis ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:09PM

STFU. If you want a 1920s-created twink fuck a boy like the faggot designers who made that the standard of beauty were doing. Women, including real Asian women, especially Chinese women, have asses and hips and tits and bellies. And real men with working dicks who are still producing testosterone, like women who look the way women are suppossed to--the way they've been looking since Cro-Magnon times up through the 1920s when women were told to look like boys until the 80s when retard "men" wanted their boys to have tits, and now, naturally, they all want trannies because trannies, being men no matter what, will not gain weight like women and so the midlife crisis exercise in narcissism is fulfilled ultimately by boys, going back to the original point. A woman with flesh is hormonally natural, but a fat ass limp dick creep like you is just a gluttonous arrogant worthless hypocritical slob. For all the hatred of blacks and Latinos here, the reason they like "big" women with hips is because they're not chemically castrated and live in the real world where the beauty of a womanis in her ability to give birth, not her ability to take your cum on her face.

Posted by: on the face ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:12PM

FuckOffLimpDickMicroPenis Wrote:
> STFU. If you want a 1920s-created twink fuck a boy
> like the faggot designers who made that the
> standard of beauty were doing. Women, including
> real Asian women, especially Chinese women, have
> asses and hips and tits and bellies. And real men
> with working dicks who are still producing
> testosterone, like women who look the way women
> are suppossed to--the way they've been looking
> since Cro-Magnon times up through the 1920s when
> women were told to look like boys until the 80s
> when retard "men" wanted their boys to have tits,
> and now, naturally, they all want trannies because
> trannies, being men no matter what, will not gain
> weight like women and so the midlife crisis
> exercise in narcissism is fulfilled ultimately by
> boys, going back to the original point. A woman
> with flesh is hormonally natural, but a fat ass
> limp dick creep like you is just a gluttonous
> arrogant worthless hypocritical slob. For all the
> hatred of blacks and Latinos here, the reason they
> like "big" women with hips is because they're not
> chemically castrated and live in the real world
> where the beauty of a womanis in her ability to
> give birth, not her ability to take your cum on
> her face.

^ Douchebag says what?

Posted by: TPYVX ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:22PM

law protects those who did wrong (or are liable) and swear they wish to work with others / civilized not against them

ms-13 membership proffesses a will to steal and harm as a gang.

that's not protected by law - proffessing such a thing

the ancient laws were one was kicked out of town (or worse) if they proffessed against civility (that is, a town of people working together under laws for a better life and town)

----------------------
proffessign one will do a crime and not doing it (bank robber excluded) isn't illegal

however - there is no protection for proffessing one is a member of a group that EXPRESSELY HARMS INNOCENT PEOPLE

there is a difference, and it is a big differce: about injuring law and civilians, proffessing you will make the streets of the town red

if it weren't for law i'd already have gotten the shotgun

Posted by: jiffie ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:30PM

The mafia follows business and stays low, and has legit business as much as possible. Isn't ms-13 the same?

Posted by: Tx7jk ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:32PM

they keep ties to rich families in foreign countries that control military and sometimes are hired to undermine other countries - i doubt it is the same

i thought the mafia formed from breaking ties from facist control

Posted by: Just Garbage ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:36PM

Tx7jk Wrote:
> they keep ties to rich families in foreign
> countries that control military and sometimes are
> hired to undermine other countries - i doubt it is
> the same
>
> i thought the mafia formed from breaking ties from
> facist control

Those Illegal spics have no control, They shit in the same water they bath, lowest wrung on the ladder of evolution.

Posted by: Nicdoot ()
Date: August 31, 2014 05:33PM

Wow did anyone really read that whole long thread? Lost me after the first paragraph.

Posted by: Pucd7 ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:26PM

>

No question, your part of FFX county is a horror show by which I mean the route 50 corridor from Arlington County out past Manassas.

Most of us are just here to make cash and then go somewhere else.

Posted by: Cash and run ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:31PM

Pucd7 Wrote:
> WhatHappenedToFFX? Wrote:
> -----
> > This place is a fucking freak show.
> >
>
> No question, your part of FFX county is a horror
> show by which I mean the route 50 corridor from
> Arlington County out past Manassas.
>
> Most of us are just here to make cash and then go
> somewhere else.

Believe it or not some dumb people think this area is the shit, They are the same people who think the redskins will win the superbowl.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:06PM

Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

>OP went on vacation, and female clientele at a decent hotel were hotter than the skanks he encounters on a daily basis in his low-paying job.<

Not sure what the news is here...

Tomorrow's post:

>OP watched Playboy Channel, and women on that channel were hotter than the ones at Wal-Mart.<

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:07PM

> her face.

YEA! slime bucket

Posted by: Huh?Wha? ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:47PM

> her face.

all you guys looking for weed need to contact this fucking idiot

Posted by: LOLOLOL ()
Date: September 01, 2014 12:01AM

Mossberg 500 roadblocker Wrote:
> Double odd buck will work just fine for the Locust.

"Double odd", huh. You assholes are sure a hoot!

Posted by: sallyJoHotGirlFallsChurch ()
Date: September 01, 2014 12:48AM

F-U douchebag! We all saw you this past weekend creeping around visually cheating on your wife and you looked like F-n Schmegal. The best thing you can do for all of us is just die.

Posted by: 63b7j ()
Date: September 01, 2014 01:31AM

sallyJoHotGirlFallsChurch Wrote:
> F-U douchebag! We all saw you this past weekend
> creeping around visually cheating on your wife and
> you looked like F-n Schmegal. The best thing you
> can do for all of us is just die.

all you guys looking for weed need to contact this fucking idiot

Posted by: Lobo Alumnus ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:46PM

If you disagree with the OP, then that makes you a Liberal...seriously, that's how stupid the logic is on this site. Us vs. Them, my side is better...blahh blahh blahhh

Stupid immature adults rooting for their parties like they're the Skins or Caps...PATHETIC!!!!

Posted by: blanca ()
Date: September 01, 2014 10:58PM

Pretty is as pretty does.

Posted by: This guy...^^^^^ ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:21PM

Hey look guys, the retard is back!

Posted by: RonO ()
Date: September 02, 2014 02:04PM

know where you from Wrote:
> "Here's my story:
>
> Me and the wife"
>
>
> You lost me right at that point. "Me and the
> wife?"

HA! exactly. bad english AND considers his wife an object. zring!

Posted by: Mile High Guy ()
Date: September 02, 2014 06:49PM

Aside from the creepy horn dog nature of the OP, Denver a bucket lister? Um...ok.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.