HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: FFX County Fire Fighters Begging at Intersections In the Roads Causing Accidents
Posted by: FergyFan ()
Date: September 01, 2014 10:47PM

TheCoward Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's Labor Day.
>
> I dread this day almost as much as Christmas.
>
> Let me think of roads and routes
>
> That skirt around red lights
>
> And firemen with boots
>
> That way I won't have to give a dollar
>
> To help care for crippled children
>
> Hey, since I'm posting on FFXU
>
> Anybody out there know where I can buy some weed?

+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFX County Fire Fighters Begging at Intersections In the Roads Causing Accidents
Posted by: RelaxYouCheapBastards, It'sOver ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:07PM

Yup, in less than an hour, Labor Day will be over.

You probably spent the weekend watching news stories about car accidents caused by firefighters raising money for MDA.

No, actually you didn't, because all that nonsense the OP wrote about is just that, complete nonsense.

There were no accidents, no collisions, no traffic tie ups, none of that stupid shit.

So why was the OP and so many other fags all bent out of shape?

I think we know the answer.

Posted by: kirk ()
Date: September 02, 2014 06:42AM

Why don't you give me your contact information and I can come visit you and you can tell me to my face that I am a stupid fuck. I know you would never do that you coward.

I can tell by your post that you are a fireman. I bet you like to hang out with all the strapping guy at the station....faggot!

Posted by: Doobedoo ()
Date: September 02, 2014 08:20AM

You give me YOUR contact formation you stupid fucking coward.

Or are you as bad as me and every other internet hero?

Simple fuck.

Posted by: Web Detective ()
Date: September 02, 2014 09:00AM

Internet hero is an interesting choice of words.....where have I seen that before.....

Posted by: Contact info ()
Date: September 02, 2014 09:07AM

Who gives a fuck where you've seen it before.

Gimme dat contact info or else ur a puss

Trollolololol

Posted by: mmf4u ()
Date: July 16, 2019 07:50PM

Firefighters will likely get a waiver....

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2019/07/proposal-would-prohibit-panhandling-from-fairfax-county-va-medians-and-intersections/

You don’t have to drive very far in the D.C. area before seeing someone begging for money in traffic. And Fairfax County, Virginia, is considering a proposal to make panhandling illegal from medians and at intersections.

“They’re out there stepping into traffic; they’re holding up traffic,” said Springfield District Supervisor Pat Herrity. “What we’re looking to do is get the people out of the intersections and out of the medians where it’s not safe for them to be.”

In 2017, Fairfax County police received more than 2,100 calls related to panhandling. Fairfax County district offices also received complaints. More data is being collected for review in September.

“It is unsafe and detracts from our neighborhoods,” Braddock District Supervisor John Cook, the proposal’s co-sponsor, said in a news release. “We have good programs in this county and many nonprofit groups who help the homeless, and that is a better way to help.”

Herrity also said panhandling rings from other counties and states enter Fairfax County to take advantage of residents’ generosity.

“The money they contribute to the panhandlers that are part of these rings aren’t really going to help anybody,” Herrity said, while noting that homelessness in the county has declined by 44% since 2008 and strong social service programs are in place.

County residents who need help with food, shelter, rent or utilities can call 703-222-0880 for assistance.

“If you see somebody that’s truly in need, call the hotline or have them call the hotline; and we will help them,” Herrity said.

Although every member of the Board of Supervisors voted to advance the proposal to ban panhandling from medians and at intersections, the Fire Department’s “Fill The Boot” program might pose a challenge to be addressed before a new ordinance gets approved.

Working at intersections to collect money from drivers for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Fairfax County had the highest collecting “Fill the Boot” Campaign in the United States and Canada in 2018.

The board’s Public Safety Committee next considers the panhandling measure Sept. 17.

Posted by: Boots McGee ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:03PM

Fuck the fat, overpaid union firefighters disrupting traffic to line their pockets with stolen donations. Typical democrat thugs!

Posted by: Co Medic ()
Date: August 27, 2019 11:39AM

Ban panhandlers! unlike about 85% of my fellow FF/Medic co-workers, I live in the county. whats fair for the goose is fair for the gander. we can go sit at grocery stores, walmart, home depot etc.......and further more one of ours suffered and ankle injury and went through hell to get it covered under workmans comp, which I think ended up not covering it. The FD does raise a lot of money for MD....so quit saying we are taking the money for ourselves.

Posted by: well I dunno ()
Date: August 27, 2019 12:50PM

Co Medic Wrote:
....so quit saying we are taking the
> money for ourselves.

Clearly you haven't been at FS26 when the boot gets dumped on the table and a certain hook nosed fucker is on duty.

Posted by: InDAknoeHO ()
Date: August 29, 2019 09:54AM

QUEEN SHARON and friends will definitely carve an exception out for the the hose draggers, look how much $$$ over the years their PAC gave her ( Over $100,000) . The FD routinely gets out in traffic on foot in intersections to collect money which is against state code. Bunch of Maytag repairmen. Increase the amount of ambulances and paramedics, cut back on the ladder trucks and other useless crap they don't really use other than to respond to.... medical calls.

Posted by: Ron Koolie ()
Date: August 29, 2019 10:42AM

Please don’t give any money to this rip off scheme. The IAFF takes $1 million dollars for themselves. That’s a fact!

Posted by: commuter ()
Date: August 29, 2019 03:25PM

Ron Koolie Wrote:
> Please don’t give any money to this rip off
> scheme. The IAFF takes $1 million dollars for
> themselves. That’s a fact!

And then there is the IAFC. They recently moved into some new diggs, leaving their Fair Oaks location after years. Nothing wrong with their old location. Hell, they could probably do what they do at someone's dining room table one evening a month.

Posted by: well damn ()
Date: August 29, 2019 03:43PM

Ron Koolie Wrote:
> Please don’t give any money to this rip off
> scheme. The IAFF takes $1 million dollars for
> themselves. That’s a fact!

Ron Kuley?

Me and some boys from Arlington gangbanged his sister some years back. Man...those were the days. What's that douchebag up to?

Posted by: firdawdg ()
Date: August 30, 2019 12:41AM

How many millions of dollars will the Union take from the fill the boot this year? My guess is 2 million dollars taken away from unfortunate kids.

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: August 31, 2019 08:08AM

I almost had a wreck yesterday when some work truck pulled out from a turn lane that was blocked by a fire trucked parked in said turn lane. I was coming at speed in the travel lane when the work truck pulled this stunt. Braddock and Burke Lake Roads.

At least the firefighter were right there in case of an accident.

You think they could park in the Kings Park Shopping Center but I guess they wouldn't be able to get to the truck quickly if there was an "emergency." Never mind causing an emergency...

Thanks assholes!

Posted by: Whatqualifications ()
Date: November 17, 2020 11:03AM

"We had a very wide field, a very qualified field. It was a hard choice, but she rose to the top based on her experience and her qualifications. We're delighted and she's off to a good start," Povlitz said.

Oh really??? What qualifications would those be??

Come on David. Don't lie. You, and I, and EVERYONE know the truth

Posted by: ded ()
Date: November 18, 2020 04:18PM

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale,

AKC purebred beagle puppy online| Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn | Beagles Puppies For Sale California | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagles For Sale Iowa | Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

adorable beagle puppies in USA | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw |,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Nc | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Buy Tan colored Beagle puppies cheap | Teacup Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist | Beagle Puppy For Sale | Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Buy brown Beagle puppies online | Order beagle for gift online | Tan & Black marking beagle dogs for sale | Adorable Beagles for Rehome | Buy Beagles now for a Companion | Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Buy a Cute Home raised Beagle today |

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale | Blue tri color beagle puppies online | Beagle puppies for sale | Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

White Chocolate Beagle for sale | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online |

Buy black Beagle color puppies Buy Tan beagle puppy | Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me | Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale ,

Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale ,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Adorable Beagles for Rehome

Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Home raised beagle puppies for sale

Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick

Buy brown Beagle puppies online

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale

How to buy cheap beagle puppy online

Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist

Gorgeous Beagles for sale

Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale

Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Posted by: VMVCC ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:38AM

Posted by: Azzerho ()
Date: November 21, 2020 07:59AM

Whatqualifications Wrote:
> "We had a very wide field, a very qualified field.
> It was a hard choice, but she rose to the top
> based on her experience and her qualifications.
> We're delighted and she's off to a good start,"
> Povlitz said.
>
> Oh really??? What qualifications would those be??
>
> Come on David. Don't lie. You, and I, and EVERYONE
> know the truth

Who the fuck is writing all these spam posts? Asssholes

Posted by: JK7PU ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:40PM

Posted by: U3WJG ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:20PM

Posted by: MWB6U ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:57PM

Posted by: 7DTNV ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:32PM

Posted by: X67GK ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:46PM

Posted by: XYE4N ()
Date: November 24, 2020 05:52PM

Posted by: VEGGV ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:24PM

Posted by: EJT3N ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:27PM

Posted by: EPCJ7 ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:34AM

Posted by: TTISTBA ()
Date: November 29, 2020 11:52PM

I have seen some of the EXACT behaviors described in this article exhibited in firehouses in Fairfax County. It sucks because recruits work so hard for months to pass the academy only to be harassed and hazed by salty dawg firefighters while the limp dick officers do nothing to stop it

https://news.yahoo.com/black-firefighters-nc-allege-racism-164514186.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tL3NlYXJjaD9wPWJsYWNrK2ZpcmVmaWdodGVycyZmcj15ZnAtdC1zJmVpPVVURi04JmZwPTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIr5hRNet_pqjSQenNNtHq7OLoSbg3Fje8Uzik9cYP0enSCqEhthk8asvqppbbCRGGO6thhIFBnprm7xdixb0WvQ3jbCpuqlPVCATiQFzrbuB89wuA8gflo97XLfDTK67-rAKx2J-jnAgN4afHc8NuOOyKL8sk6K1qbiCtuJWs-X

Posted by: L7MPX ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:40AM

Posted by: L7MPX6 ()
Date: November 30, 2020 07:54PM

I have seen some of the EXACT behaviors described in this article exhibited in firehouses in Fairfax County. It sucks because recruits work so hard for months to pass the academy only to be harassed and hazed by salty dawg firefighters while the limp dick officers do nothing to stop it

https://news.yahoo.com/black-firefighters-nc-allege-racism-164514186.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tL3NlYXJjaD9wPWJsYWNrK2ZpcmVmaWdodGVycyZmcj15ZnAtdC1zJmVpPVVURi04JmZwPTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIr5hRNet_pqjSQenNNtHq7OLoSbg3Fje8Uzik9cYP0enSCqEhthk8asvqppbbCRGGO6thhIFBnprm7xdixb0WvQ3jbCpuqlPVCATiQFzrbuB89wuA8gflo97XLfDTK67-rAKx2J-jnAgN4afHc8NuOOyKL8sk6K1qbiCtuJWs-X

Posted by: XUGVW ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:58PM

Posted by: EX9CM ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:26AM

Posted by: FNYNX ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:37PM

Posted by: NKGF4 ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:27PM

Posted by: NNLXY ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:06PM

Posted by: Medic is a PUSSY ()
Date: December 07, 2020 10:59PM

How the fuck does a medic claim self defense from a man who is handcuffed? What the fuck??!!

What a fucking pussy. lawyers are destroying our country with there stupidity. I hope the chief fires this pussy medics ass

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/virginia-firefighter-acquitted-of-assaulting-patient-in-custody/2500270/

Posted by: Greenspring IS scary ()
Date: December 07, 2020 11:08PM

He's afraid of a guy who is handcuffed? Do you know what you do if your afraid someone is going to harm you? Call the police. Oh the police just happened to be standing next to the medic? The police officer restrained the medic because he was attacking the patient.

Someone take this medics man card. If I were this medic I'd be ashamed to walk into a firehouse. Go ahead and share your war story of how you were afraid of a patient while a cop with a gun stood 2 feet away from you.

You've been in the department for 2 seconds and you already have PTSD from a man who is handcuffed. Strong work bro!

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.