HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
FFX County Fire Fighters Begging at Intersections In the Roads Causing Accidents
Posted by: Oh Christ ()
Date: August 29, 2014 10:57AM

Why the hell are our county Fire Fighters jumping in and out of traffic at intersections?

Are they trying to encourage charity begging in traffic?

I almost saw two accidents at one light. One lady stopped in traffic of 45mph right in the middle of the road to motion a firefighter over. WTF? She nearly got rear ended!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFX County Fire Fighters Begging at Intersections In the Roads Causing Accidents
Posted by: 2068 ()
Date: August 29, 2014 12:24PM

Someone is going to get killed doing this, either a civilian or a FF. If the FF gets killed, well then it's a Line of Duty Death and we salute what a brave person they were for standing in traffic with an old rubber boot.

Re: FFX County Fire Fighters Begging at Intersections In the Roads Causing Accidents
Posted by: trololollo ()
Date: August 29, 2014 12:46PM

Wish they'd stick to Facebook ice bucket challenges.

Date: August 29, 2014 12:49PM

trololollo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wish they'd stick to Facebook ice bucket
> challenges.

If a member of the Union is injured doing an ice bucket challenge on duty, they will be awarded all applicable injury pay, or, in a worst case scenario, a heroes funeral as this would be a Line of Duty Death.

Date: August 29, 2014 12:49PM

2068 Wrote:
> trololollo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wish they'd stick to Facebook ice bucket
> > challenges.
>
>
> If a member of the Union is injured doing an ice
> bucket challenge on duty, they will be awarded all
> applicable injury pay, or, in a worst case
> scenario, a heroes funeral as this would be a Line
> of Duty Death.

Ticks are on their own

Posted by: Illegal ()
Date: August 29, 2014 12:50PM

Loudoun County, Herndon, Fairfax City and Vienna have made it illegal now!

In Loudoun County, they’re all breaking the law now. The county Board of Supervisors last week ruled that roadside panhandling was illegal, according to the Loudoun Times-Mirror. The supervisors were well aware of the “Fill the Boot” campaign, and the regional director of the Muscular Dystrophy Association said the ban on roadside panhandling would have a devastating effect on the group’s fundraising.

So it wasn’t an easy call for the Loudoun board. But the supervisors said the safety aspect controlled the issue. “We’re just getting so many complaints from constituents,” said Supervisor Ralph Buona (R-Ashburn). Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling) said that he’d gotten a petition signed by more than 900 people supporting the roadside ban. He said he was “delighted” by the board’s unanimous vote and that it would have a “dramatic impact on Sterling’s quality of life.” The details are in Trevor Baratko’s story here.

In Fairfax, the towns of Vienna and Herndon have passed similar bans. But the county has not shown any such inclination, said Joel Kobersteen of International Association of Fire Fighters Local 2068, who helps organize the Fairfax program every year. “Our firefighters choose intersections that, above all, provide safe and quickly accessible medians and shoulders to be completely out of traffic once it begins moving,” Kobersteen told me, noting that they work in uncontrolled traffic during accidents every day.

Posted by: Local guy ()
Date: August 29, 2014 01:34PM

If you don't like it tell your board of supervisors. Vote them out if they don't support your views. It worked out Loudoun, it'll work here too.

Once again, tell your district supervisor to put a stop to it.

This fill the boot program comes from two types of people:

1- The good natured ones who just want to help a good cause, but (I think) are doing it in a way that endangers the personnel (whether they agree with it or not)

2- the disconnected ones like the chiefs, board of supervisors, and other "higher ups" who don't have their boots on the ground in the 95 degree summer sun for two fucking days running Frogger for pennies. They do not having a clue what actually goes on. Not that they give a damn though.

All that being said is Fairfax County has been the highest contributor in the country for several years straight. No one has been killed and (from what I've seen) there have been no accidents.

There is, however, a growing vein of the public's (and firefighter's) frustrations with it. And it's not going to go away.

If you want this practice to stop, CONTACT YOUR BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND SAY SO!

Because they don't base policy on Fairfax Underground blogs...

Posted by: jDpt4 ()
Date: August 29, 2014 01:44PM

I was in the Washington Sports Club watching them at the intersection of 29 and rt 50, just a couple days ago. So still doing it in Fairfax City..

Posted by: Nice try ()
Date: August 29, 2014 02:23PM

jDpt4 Wrote:
> I was in the Washington Sports Club watching them
> at the intersection of 29 and rt 50, just a couple
> days ago. So still doing it in Fairfax City..

Nice try but you can't see that intersection from the treadmills bro.

Posted by: W76mT ()
Date: August 29, 2014 02:31PM

Guess you haven't been in there then.. the whole upper floor is WSC but the treadmills are the only thing you can see from the road. You can walk all the way to the window on the side next to Rt 50 and look east down 29/50.. very good view of the intersection.

Posted by: Pan Handler ()
Date: August 29, 2014 02:32PM

Don't give them any money, Ll the do is buy 60 inch flat screen TV's,Lazy Boy recliners like 23 has, new gas grills and food. Proffesional Moochers.

Posted by: Chief 402 ()
Date: August 29, 2014 03:08PM

Pan Handler Wrote:
> Don't give them any money, Ll the do is buy 60
> inch flat screen TV's,Lazy Boy recliners like 23
> has, new gas grills and food. Proffesional
> Moochers.

Truth

Posted by: 1%-er ()
Date: August 29, 2014 03:41PM

Wait...what's "charity"?

Posted by: Fairfax Bob ()
Date: August 29, 2014 04:15PM

I was on foot crossing in the crosswalk at West Ox Road and Fair Lakes Parkway and almost got run over by drivers distracted by these morons running in between the cars.

Posted by: Makesnosenze ()
Date: August 29, 2014 04:21PM

Their the morons or the drivers are the morons?

Likely answer: all of you fucking immigrant dipshits are the morons.

Get over yourselves. Walk carefully. Drive carefully. And stop fill the boot

Contact you supervisor and tell them to have this stopped.

Posted by: Grew crew ()
Date: August 29, 2014 04:26PM

I'd rather donate to a hot ff/paramedic once a year (and do) than help one of the roving pariahs at the intersection of Marshall Road and Pam Am shopping center (I don't)

I wonder if they'll be a showdown, ff vs panhandler?

Posted by: 430 FF ()
Date: August 29, 2014 05:03PM

We appreciate the support.

And as far as the local hobo panhandlers....
We call PD and they scurry those homeless fucks away for the weekend so we can collect the new lounge funds.

Fill the boot!

Posted by: Criminal Minded ()
Date: August 29, 2014 05:19PM

FYI: there will be thousands of dollars of unsecured cash in fire stations throughout the county this weekend. You're welcome.

Posted by: KdtEn ()
Date: August 29, 2014 06:31PM

are they ? that's almost the best in history i've heard them do other than thanksgiving (i think they do that)

however i have to give them credit. illegals have allot of "suspicious" townhouse fire and they are getting the brunt of it. hopefully there are less "false alarms" in the newer buildings to deal with

hey. don't those townhouses have 1hr of fire penetration time between joining roofs yet ?

Posted by: Union Jack ()
Date: August 29, 2014 07:14PM

Criminal Minded Wrote:
> FYI: there will be thousands of dollars of
> unsecured cash in fire stations throughout the
> county this weekend. You're welcome.

Minus the cut the crew takes off the top as a "station tax".

Posted by: Spanner ()
Date: August 29, 2014 08:12PM

Union Jack Wrote:
> Criminal Minded Wrote:
> -----
> > FYI: there will be thousands of dollars of
> > unsecured cash in fire stations throughout the
> > county this weekend. You're welcome.
>
>
> Minus the cut the crew takes off the top as a
> "station tax".

And that is no joke.

Posted by: Here We Go Again ()
Date: August 29, 2014 10:27PM

Panhandling for any reason is a hazard and a pain in the ass , Why does the BOS let this by.?? Call them again and again to stop this shit. They should be ready for running calls not screwing up people at intersections.

Donations?? Send out a envelope and letter.. and Get the hell off the road

Posted by: FFX Volunteer ()
Date: August 29, 2014 10:49PM

How much do you estimate is skimmed off the top by the firefighters collecting? 25%

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: August 29, 2014 11:06PM

Grew crew Wrote:
> I'd rather donate to a hot ff/paramedic once a
> year (and do) than help one of the roving pariahs
> at the intersection of Marshall Road and Pam Am
> shopping center (I don't)
>
> I wonder if they'll be a showdown, ff vs
> panhandler?

There is no such intersection

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: August 30, 2014 12:30AM

You have to remember, they have to pay for the tower truck they just totaled.....

Posted by: Proceeds to Gerry ()
Date: August 30, 2014 07:41AM

Half the proceeds go to the campaigns of corrupt dem politicians who happily return the favor by handing out taxpayer money to the unions. It's a dirty circle jerk.

Posted by: Chief 402 ()
Date: August 30, 2014 08:01AM

Proceeds to Gerry Wrote:
> Half the proceeds go to the campaigns of corrupt
> dem politicians who happily return the favor by
> handing out taxpayer money to the unions. It's a
> dirty circle jerk.

At least half, this is how they get a waiver to get past the panhandling laws.

Posted by: Grew crew ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:51AM

causeican Wrote:
> Grew crew Wrote:
> -----
> > I'd rather donate to a hot ff/paramedic once a
> > year (and do) than help one of the roving
> pariahs
> > at the intersection of Marshall Road and Pam Am
> > shopping center (I don't)
> >
> > I wonder if they'll be a showdown, ff vs
> > panhandler?
>
> There is no such intersection

I was drynk. I meant pan am shopping center and lee hwy/29

Posted by: go figure ()
Date: August 30, 2014 11:43AM

Typical cop. Goes through life thinking only of home and doesn't have any idea what it means to do something nice for someone else. Wait until your 12 year old kid drools his food all over his shirt and craps all over his wheelchair. You will be sin bing a whole different tune then idiot.

Posted by: YouCheapFucks ()
Date: August 30, 2014 02:05PM

Oh Christ Wrote:
>>
> I almost saw two accidents at one light

Yeah, but you didn't you cheap fuck.

You don't like parting with a buck, that's your problem.

Posted by: I don't like it ()
Date: August 30, 2014 04:04PM

I don't like the idea of this. Who controls this money? Where does it go when I place it in the boot? Why should I trust these people?

Posted by: KmEee ()
Date: August 30, 2014 08:33PM

2068 Wrote:
> Someone is going to get killed doing this, either
> a civilian or a FF.

Funny thing is that this has been going on for decades. Don't know of any accidents, so this whole thread reads like a bunch of bullshit.

Posted by: Chief 422 ()
Date: August 30, 2014 08:36PM

KmEee Wrote:
> 2068 Wrote:
> -----
> > Someone is going to get killed doing this,
> either
> > a civilian or a FF.
>
>
> Funny thing is that this has been going on for
> decades. Don't know of any accidents, so this
> whole thread reads like a bunch of bullshit.

Spoken like a paid man.

Posted by: Get Off The Road ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:23PM

Thats it Firefighters here are some of the highest paid in the state with the best equipment. Get off the road with your god damn boot and wait for calls as you should at the station. Do you jobs and stiop this attention getting pan handleing.

BOS here it loud and clear.... 10-4

>Funny thing is that this has been going on for decades

And it will be stopped in the near future maybe not this year but soon..People are tired of this skid row pan handle game.. get back to the station and do your fucking job.

Posted by: Mr rodgers ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:39PM

I hear that Fairfax County police are putting together a group for fundraising. I think the number is 1800 -dancing Cop. You call and one of the county's hottest babes will show up and give you a topless tap dance in the privacy of your home.

Personally I'm requesting the Red head that works out of Fairoaks district station. What a beauty !

Posted by: DT ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:44PM

Amazing how many people almost accidents, people being run over, or other such nonsense but never quite see the real thing.

Posted by: GSVFD ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:46PM

Mr rodgers Wrote:
> I hear that Fairfax County police are putting
> together a group for fundraising. I think the
> number is 1800 -dancing Cop. You call and one of
> the county's hottest babes will show up and give
> you a topless tap dance in the privacy of your
> home.
>
>
> Personally I'm requesting the Red head that works
> out of Fairoaks district station. What a beauty !

Pics or she doesn't exist

Posted by: Stones. ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:50PM

I've never known anyone to have Muscular Dystrophy or ALS (in reference to the the ice-bucket thing). Yet for some reason, I get accosted for money for these causes every time I go to Safeway, facebook or stop at an intersection. Why can't someone in the fund-raising department of some cancer charity or starving children shit, come up with some of these gimmicky shake-downs. At least then I wouldn't mind so much and I actually might donate since in my life, I've known about a 50 people, including killing my dad, who have been affected by cancer. But as terrible as it is, these muscular diseases are getting way too much play for my liking. And yeah, if you happen to be one of the very very few who do know someone, sorry for your terrible story...but it's no worse than anyone else's and you need to share that dough.

Posted by: Stones. ()
Date: August 30, 2014 10:52PM

DT Wrote:
> Amazing how many people almost accidents, people
> being run over, or other such nonsense but never
> quite see the real thing.

Is this english?

Posted by: No no ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:05AM

Stones. Wrote:
> DT Wrote:
> -----
> > Amazing how many people almost accidents,
> people
> > being run over, or other such nonsense but
> never
> > quite see the real thing.
>
> Is this english?

No, it is not

Posted by: Kirk ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:31AM

My wife rear ended a car at one of these fill the boot things last year. The car in front started to go on a green light and my wife started to accelerate, The line of cars abruptly stopped when a driver in front stopped to donate money (traffic=c light still green).
My wife was distracted by another fireman holding a boot out into the road near her and she hit the car in front of her. It was minor damage (only $850 to repair her car), the car she hit wasn't damaged as it was an older pickup with a real (steel) bumper. $850 dollars to repair our car so those jerkoffs could collect a few quarters!

The policeman that came and wrote up the report stated that he believed they should not be in the road. My wife was not ticketed, the policeman just made an accident report. However, nothing has changed as they were out doing it again the Friday before Labor Day at 5:00 pm (rush hour). The road is a State Hwy that goes through the town forming main street. It is very busy and narrow. Large trucks and all other manner of vehicles crowd the road during the rush hours. Maybe after one of those fools gets it, they will rethink standing in the middle of a major highway.

Ridiculous!!!

Posted by: Jesus Take the wheel... ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:41AM

I'm tired of these fuckers begging in the street causing problems at intersections..
Fuck the boot. The party is fucking over.

Posted by: kirk ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:06AM

Just to clarify, I live in Rockwell NC. I am envious of your new law that outlaws panhandling on the roadways. I have complained to my local county commissioners and the NC Highway patrol.

I am not surprised to find others such as yourselves that find the fill the boot panhandling campaign to be annoying and dangerous.

To the previous poster that claimed to not know of any accidents caused by "fill the boot"....well, now you know of one. My wife's car 2006 TDI New Beetle struck 1979 Chevy pickup in the rear at intersection. New Beetle $850 for body shop repairs, labor and paint to disassemble from bumper cover, repair, paint and re-install. Chevy=no damage.

Before folks comment on new cars, small cars and my wife not looking forward....
yes, the accident was my wife's fault. The fill the boot thing caused the cars in front to abruptly stop on a green light and the additional distraction of a fireman near her car were contributing factors. The accident would not have occurred absent those dildos in the road panhandling.

Posted by: EMT KMT ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:09AM

I love dildos!

Posted by: Enough with "The Boot" ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:36AM

Fuck "Fill the boot" Get the fuck off the street begging for money, Jesus Christ enough with this bullshit. Have some fucking pride, any cock sucker who puts money is the boot is a sucker, That money goes right in there pocket for booze and food.
Do your job,Grow the fuck up and stop fucking up traffic at intersections.

Posted by: But But But But ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:36PM

The warm fuzzy firefighters are like those warm hearted "Squeegee Kids"

Extorting money in the streets.. but making 70K salrey +

Posted by: How about this ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:39PM

Have a boot at your fire station and have people donate safely?

Posted by: take the boot and loot ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:43PM

They need to stop doing this shit at intersections. It fucks drivers up in this area, brain dead drones come to a full stop at a green light to put 50 cents in a fucking boot. I almost got in a wreck because of this Tom Foolery.

Posted by: Fire Thieves ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:25PM

Firefighters, EMTs. Paramedics, all the same people who steal from the sick and dead. Same people who steal from your house after a fire. TRUTH

Posted by: YouCheapFucks ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:42PM

Mmmmm let's see.

There's 30,000 incorporated areas in the US and most of them have fire departments that have been doing this for decades. So if the Mr faggot OP is correct, we should be able to cite hundreds if not hundreds of thousand of accidents cased by this activity.

Funny nobody can cite a single one.

Guess the real problem here is giving up a buck.

Posted by: YouFuckingIdiot! ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:46PM

kirk Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------->
> To the previous poster that claimed to not know of
> any accidents caused by "fill the boot"....well,
> now you know of one. My wife's car 2006 TDI New
> Beetle struck 1979 Chevy pickup in the rear at
> intersection. New Beetle $850 for body shop
> repairs, labor and paint to disassemble from
> bumper cover, repair, paint and re-install.
> Chevy=no damage.
>

You stupid fuck, you didn't actually post this did you?

Hahahahahaha

I hope your wife, if nothing else like no fucking brains, at least has big fucking tits

What a stupid ass for posting that story!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Fairfax Serpico ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:59PM

Almost everyone love firemen and EMTs, so, I am guessing Fire Thieves, depending on their gender meet one or more of the following criteria:

1.) Tried unsuccessfully to become a FF or EMT

2.) Was a FF or EMT and was sacked for being a douchebag

3.) Was passed around by a few firemen then kicked to the curb

4.) A fireman threw the rail to their wife or girlfriend either before, during or after their relationship

5.) They had a fireman do some part time work for them and aren't happy with the price.

Posted by: EMT STD ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:01PM

Fairfax Serpico Wrote:
> Almost everyone love firemen and EMTs, so, I am
> guessing Fire Thieves, depending on their gender
> meet one or more of the following criteria:
>
> 1.) Tried unsuccessfully to become a FF or EMT
>
> 2.) Was a FF or EMT and was sacked for being a
> douchebag
>
> 3.) Was passed around by a few firemen then kicked
> to the curb
>
> 4.) A fireman threw the rail to their wife or
> girlfriend either before, during or after their
> relationship
>
> 5.) They had a fireman do some part time work for
> them and aren't happy with the price.

All of the above

Posted by: The fact Is ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:04PM

YouCheapFucks Wrote:
> Mmmmm let's see.
>
> There's 30,000 incorporated areas in the US and
> most of them have fire departments that have been
> doing this for decades. So if the Mr faggot OP is
> correct, we should be able to cite hundreds if not
> hundreds of thousand of accidents cased by this
> activity.
>
> Funny nobody can cite a single one.
>
> Guess the real problem here is giving up a buck.

This is Northern Virginia, people can't drive for shit, now you put some douche bag darting around a very busy intersection with a smile and a fucking boot begging for money when the light is green and it causes fucking problems.

The chinks think they are getting pulled over, the sand niggers panic, the negro speeds up because they don't want to pay ,The Illegal spics think they are checking for licenses and lose it, The white man is just shaking his head looking at the fucking D-bag begging for money under the cloak of a fire fighter who pockets the money anyway.

Posted by: Smelt kelt ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:33PM

Unrelated...

Was doing the boot one day in 18's area.

A woman pulls up to the red light in her convertible. Drops a dollar in ten boot with her number. This was the third time she drove through my lane.

Next morning after I'm off work we went for coffee and lasted all of ten minutes before we were fucking in my truck

Posted by: Citizen FFX ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:41PM

Fairfax Serpico Wrote:
> Almost everyone love firemen and EMTs, so, I am
> guessing Fire Thieves, depending on their gender
> meet one or more of the following criteria:
>
> 1.) Tried unsuccessfully to become a FF or EMT
>
> 2.) Was a FF or EMT and was sacked for being a
> douchebag
>
> 3.) Was passed around by a few firemen then kicked
> to the curb
>
> 4.) A fireman threw the rail to their wife or
> girlfriend either before, during or after their
> relationship
>
> 5.) They had a fireman do some part time work for
> them and aren't happy with the price.

Or we just fucking hate beggers shoving a boot in the window of our car at a stoplight.

What ever happened to pancake breakfasts at the fire stations?

Why are we being annoyed by our own firemen?

Posted by: homo boot beggar fiesta ()
Date: August 31, 2014 09:46PM

Smelt kelt Wrote:
> Unrelated...
>
> Was doing the boot one day in 18's area.
>
> A woman pulls up to the red light in her
> convertible. Drops a dollar in ten boot with her
> number. This was the third time she drove through
> my lane.
>
>
> Next morning after I'm off work we went for coffee
> and lasted all of ten minutes before we were
> fucking in my truck

Replace the woman with a tranny and the story is believable.

Posted by: Daddy Bang Bang ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:22PM

It's a Man Baby...Yeah!

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:34PM

I’m always glad to see the firemen. It gives me a chance to show how much I appreciate them. Of course, I don’t always get a chance because the light doesn’t catch me or my wallet is empty but I’m always glad to see them. You guys sound like a bunch of sore losers.

Posted by: Past EMS 4 ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:36PM

I wouldn't brag too much about that dude...with the exception of a few of the nurses in box 1823, I haven't seen too much in 18's area I'd brag about fucking... not that I never snuck a few in the side door there at 18, I just never bragged about them. You do got game though...doing a chick you met during fill da boot the next morning in your truck in the parking lot of a coffee shop...the stuff of fireman legend there!

Posted by: Enough Of This Pan Handleing ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:38PM

I dont buy the story about fire thieves. Firefighters are good responsible people. Has there ever been a bad apple in any volunteer station or paid staff..sure. But its not the norm by any means the same as its not in any other profession.

Now..

>Guess the real problem here is giving up a buck.

No fuck you you asshole shill. I dont care if your a hobo or a firefighter panhandling In my face accosting me for a hand out..This whole line of "MDA " shit is giving the FD a bad rep , people want to be left alone, they want the firefighters in the stations waiting for a call. FXCO does not pay them the money they make to stand in the streets with this hustle game every year. Its tired and should be outlawed by the BOS!

>Why are we being annoyed by our own firemen?. All the above.. AND..

I dont think ALL firefighters are doing this street hustle. Many are probably tired of this shit by now and would gladly stand by for a call in the station.

Posted by: Not a good thing ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:51PM

Past EMS 4 Wrote:
> I wouldn't brag too much about that dude...with
> the exception of a few of the males in box 1823,
> I haven't seen too much in 18's area I'd brag
> about fucking... not that I never snuck a few in
> the side door there at 18, I just never bragged
> about them. You do got game though...doing a MAN
> you met during fill da boot the next morning in
> your truck in the parking lot of a coffee
> shop...the stuff of fireman legend there!

Giving another man a reach around while fucking him in the ass should not be the stuff of fireman legend.

Posted by: Oh,ThoseBadFiremen!! ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:45PM

HELP ME I'M A CHEAP FUCK AND CAN'T REACH MY WALLET

Posted by: Shit in "The Boot" ()
Date: August 31, 2014 11:55PM

Oh,ThoseBadFiremen!! Wrote:
> HELP ME I'M A CHEAP FUCK AND CAN'T REACH MY WALLET

Yes, fuck them. Why would I give money to someone who takes it from my wallet and it goes right into theirs? I know for a fact they do that shit.
Fuck em.

Posted by: f 'em ()
Date: September 01, 2014 01:18AM

You know damned well they're sticking their hand in the boot!

The lazy fucks wouldn't be out there otherwise.

Posted by: OhNoNotAgain!!! ()
Date: September 01, 2014 01:49AM

Posted by: Roy g bv ()
Date: September 01, 2014 02:47AM

Which nurses are we talking about?

Posted by: Sgt Hartman ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:04AM

Not a good thing Wrote:
> Past EMS 4 Wrote:
> -----
> > I wouldn't brag too much about that dude...with
> > the exception of a few of the males in box
> 1823,
> > I haven't seen too much in 18's area I'd brag
> > about fucking... not that I never snuck a few
> in
> > the side door there at 18, I just never bragged
> > about them. You do got game though...doing a
> MAN
> > you met during fill da boot the next morning in
> > your truck in the parking lot of a coffee
> > shop...the stuff of fireman legend there!
>
>
>
> Giving another man a reach around while fucking
> him in the ass should not be the stuff of fireman
> legend.

He did not even have the goddamn common courtesy!

Posted by: Truther ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:21AM

Fire Thieves Wrote:
> Firefighters, EMTs. Paramedics, all the same
> people who steal from the sick and dead. Same
> people who steal from your house after a fire.
> TRUTH

There have been stories about this floating around for years. I don't doubt there are bad people out there taking a thing here and there, but not everyone.

Posted by: LaborDay?Again?OhNo! ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:16AM

Posted by: Brother Ron ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:28AM

To all you worthless citizens, fill my fucking boot with your money so I can eat lunch, diner and buy staples for the house. I have 8 kids and need to eat peanut butter and bread all day. The house needs a new gas grill, 60 inch plasma flat screen TV, pay the satellite TV bill and buy some new lazy boy recliners like 23 has.

Worthless fucker 36 A shift

Posted by: Brother Ron ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:36AM

FILL MY FUCKING BOOT
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: NJNdj ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:53AM

Brother Ron Wrote:
> To all you worthless citizens, fill my fucking
> boot with your money so I can eat lunch, diner and
> buy staples for the house. I have 8 kids and need
> to eat peanut butter and bread all day. The house
> needs a new gas grill, 60 inch plasma flat screen
> TV, pay the satellite TV bill and buy some new
> lazy boy recliners like 23 has.
>
> Worthless fucker 36 A shift

Posted by: Juuury Loowis ()
Date: September 01, 2014 05:17PM

Ritchie, please get your boys and lesbians out of the street! They are going to get hurt or killed. Just ask 2141 about their incident a few years back.

Posted by: Annandale Chef ()
Date: September 01, 2014 05:31PM

Jurry, your statement is so true in so many ways.

Posted by: TheCoward ()
Date: September 01, 2014 07:43PM

It's Labor Day.

I dread this day almost as much as Christmas.

Let me think of roads and routes

That skirt around red lights

And firemen with boots

That way I won't have to give a dollar

To help care for crippled children

Hey, since I'm posting on FFXU

Anybody out there know where I can buy some weed?

Posted by: CBLB78 ()
Date: September 01, 2014 07:54PM

To the Firefighter that thinks this is all about being cheap and posts multiple times in ALL CAPS like a moron:

Sorry you are all upset the vast majority of the public is sick of your fucked up scam to guilt/force a quick turnover of cash. Why don't you set your firehouse meal/booze fund up in shopping center parking lots and not in the middle of traffic creating traffic jams and unsafe conditions? You don't want people to have a chance to write a check to MDA (that can legitimize a tax deduction for this of us that give a shit load to charities) because you can't stuff that in your wallet! In many instances, You stupid fucks can't even manage to get the trucks (that we the taxpayers pay for) fully off the road in a safe position. I loved how these mongers had to drive the trucks 20 yards from the firehouse on Burke Centre Parkway and 123 instead of walking over.

Want to see a really disappointed firefighter? Write a check in advance to MDA and hand that to them in traffic! It's almost like when you want to give a panhandler food instead of booze money. It really pisses them off.

Posted by: FaceItYou'reACheapBitch ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:13PM

Posted by: Smooth Bore ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:19PM

FaceItYou'reACheapBitch Wrote:
> HELP ME I'M A CHEAP FUCK AND CAN'T REACH MY WALLET

So if I show up with a check for MDA, how does that make me cheap?

Date: September 01, 2014 08:29PM

If you can possibly answer a question explain why the employees who are supposed to be models of public safety set this type of example if it is not to line your pockets? I guarantee I give far, far more to charity than you do and I have the cancelled checks to prove it. Anybody who is giving more than chump change to charity does not do it in the form of undocumentable cash

You trying to call people cheap is just another weak attempt at a guilt trip and dodges legitimate questions? You are making all the firefighters look like a bunch of dumbshits. I'll make sure to buzz your ass next time you step out in traffic.

THE SCAM IS EXPOSED AND IT IS REALLY GETTING TO YOU AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by: GSVFD ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:36PM

The biggest scam is when the volunteers go out and fill the boot. That money goes to the VFD, not MDA. The Union worked out a deal with MDA, volunteers take advantage of the situation to collect for themselves. Scam of the century.

Posted by: Beggars Banquet ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:36PM

No guilt trip here, those Beggars are fucking up traffic, almost got cleaned out by a brain dead fuck stopping during a green light. Get the fuck out of the road and stop Pan handling.
Because of this little incident at the intersection I won't give them the steam off my shit.

Posted by: YouCheapFuck ()
Date: September 01, 2014 08:44PM

Gee, not only are you a cheap fuck, but you're posting under different names, too.

Pathetic bitch.

Date: September 01, 2014 09:02PM

Still no rebuttals because you are too stupid to address the issues but at least you found the cap locks button! Slow night at the firehouse?

Wait should I explain what a rebuttal is to you??

Posted by: Dumpty ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:16PM

No one is "begging." They're walking up and down medians or stopped traffic. No one is "shoving" a boot in anyone's faces

No one is buying at screens. No one is taking 50%. No one is buying plasma a or getting/giving blowjobs to 100+ people at blue crab fests.

You people are over exaggerating to far past the point of absurdity.

Anyone who believes these statements at face value needs to seriously consider their sources.

In short, you people need to get a life outside of the internet.

Posted by: Humpty ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:18PM

Dumpty Wrote:
> No one is "begging." They're walking up and down
> medians or stopped traffic. No one is "shoving" a
> boot in anyone's faces
>
>
> No one is buying at screens. No one is taking 50%.
> No one is buying plasma a or getting/giving
> blowjobs to 100+ people at blue crab fests.
>
>
> You people are over exaggerating to far past the
> point of absurdity.
>
> Anyone who believes these statements at face value
> needs to seriously consider their sources.
>
>
> In short, you people need to get a life outside of
> the internet.

Blue crab feast hasn't happened yet, so don't talk out of your ass.

Posted by: It Don't Matter ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:23PM

Just Get off the road back into the station and wait for calls like your supposed to do!

That's one reason people pay a shit load of taxes here .For the Fire and Rescue services, Don't fuck us around..shortchanging us because your to busy collecting money in the streets. Do your job thats it dammit. Your paid well so do it well.

You want to become a pan handler, quit your job and take to the streets.. full time, sleeping in the woods nearby..

Date: September 01, 2014 09:43PM

Dumpty Wrote:
> No one is "begging." They're walking up and down
> medians or stopped traffic. No one is "shoving" a
> boot in anyone's faces
>
>
> No one is buying at screens. No one is taking 50%.
> No one is buying plasma a or getting/giving
> blowjobs to 100+ people at blue crab fests.
>
>
> You people are over exaggerating to far past the
> point of absurdity.
>
> Anyone who believes these statements at face value
> needs to seriously consider their sources.
>
>
> In short, you people need to get a life outside of
> the internet.

I learned a long time ago that anyone who talks in absolutes is virtually always wrong. You are definitely talking out of your ass and you will consistently fail to convince people of your points when you make this basic mistake in logic.

How are you aware of the actions of every one of the hoards of boot holders roaming the intersections? Can you please explain why they can't be stationed at the multitude of shopping centers versus in the streets distracting drivers?

Posted by: Club soda Kenny ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:46PM

Just please get the hell out of the road and take the scam somewhere else.

Posted by: Blue Crabs? ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:48PM

So there is no blue crab feast? That's a lie?

Posted by: Dumpy ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:57PM

My bad. You're right.

You can observe the same absolute statements in many of the comments prior to mine. So don't go singling out me as the sole offender of your sacred standards. .r

Sure, some people take a few bucks here and there. and that's sad. And some people think that everyone steals, or that everyone begs and that there's car accidents at every intersection.

Like you said, absolutes are always wrong (a paradoxical statement, no?)

But if you think about all the bitching and griping going on, it begs to be considered just how many are. If I was a betting man, I'd bet that those claims are the exception. Yes, a ton of money is dropped off. And there's several eyes and hands on it until it's handed off the the police-escorted collectors who count and deposit it off at the bank at the end of the night.

Are the exceptions, always (another contradiction?)

But one thing is without contradiction:

The citizens and visitors of Fairfax county has given more money towards the "fill the boot" campaign than any other jurisdiction anywhere else in the country. And they have been for years. And on top of that, if they weren't #1 then they were #2-3 consistently within the last decade.

So continue with your dealings in absolution. Be it whether every fireman is egging, causing rear end collisions, or buying plasma TVs and getting blowjobs from fat volunteers.

While you're being a curmudgeonish asshole, also be proud you support a charity once in awhile. And that you're part of a community that does a superb job at it.

Also, work In getting a fucking life for once.

Posted by: Humpy ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:59PM

I'd work on proof reading your response before posting.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:03PM

Thanks.

I'm kinda drunk. Sorry.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:03PM

I can't be responsible for other people's posts and there are zero contradictions in my statements. Please note I used the word virtually. Look it up.

Can you explain why they are in the streets versus shopping center parking lots?

Posted by: Knox Box ()
Date: September 01, 2014 10:10PM

Dumpy Wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I'm kinda drunk. Sorry.

Oh, you must be on duty tonight.

Date: September 01, 2014 10:14PM

Yes I can.

Because the county allows it.
Because the chiefs order it with that authority.
Because it collects >$600,000 each year.
Because it makes them look good at the expense of the time and effort of the field personnel busting their ass doing it.
Because the citizens passively permit this.
Because no one complains anywhere but here, on a blog.

Because no one calls their supervisors and demands change.

Because you fucks are too busy hunting down JLaw nudes or hissing posts about some volunteer who chugs dick like candy.

Posted by: Jerry ()
Date: September 01, 2014 10:21PM

So why can't they do this in a shopping center parking lot?

Date: September 01, 2014 10:22PM

Are they not allowed to station themselves in shopping centers? Funny how the firefighter getting drunk on a Monday night is telling me to get a life! Laughable!!

Posted by: Just so I know ()
Date: September 01, 2014 10:23PM

Where can I find the volunteer chugging dick like candy?

Date: September 01, 2014 10:33PM

Because this current method of filling the boot at intersections earns $600k per year. Going to shopping. Enters wouldn't earn as much money. Otherwise that's what they'd be doing.

Not to mention, it wouldn't stop you lame fucks from bitching about it instead of calling your elected officials and fucking changing it.

Trust me, I don't want to do it. I really don't. It's dangerous and stupid. I'd rather collect at a store if I had to collect at all. (I'd rather NOT collect, honestly. Not many firefighters will admit that out of fear of looking like a nonteamplayer)

And getting drunk on a Monday? That has nothing to do with a firefighter. You know how many ER nurses are getting drunk right now too?

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.