HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Check the Hottest Music News
Posted by: Kelly Newman ()
Date: November 29, 2021 04:40PM

Being a music fan doesn’t mean just listening to music day and night. This also implies staying in the know of the latest events, releases, and trends.
If you can’t find a decent resource for grasping all music-related pieces of news, I have you covered. I would be glad to share one blog I have recently discovered.
Stay tuned with fancy grooves with thegroovecartel.com. This source will guide you through new album or solo launches of your favorite singers or bands. They break down the news according to music preferences. For example, you are free to check the hottest music news from all around the globe, keep track of the latest events in the mainstream sector, or even have access to the announcement of the release of darker and underground tunes.
By the way, did you know that different genres of music can set you into a specific mood? I was not aware of that till I read an article about music for your mood. So, as you see, music news is great but you will also learn some mind-blowing facts in this blog.
If you are talented and record your own songs, this source gives you a chance to make a statement by submitting your solo and finally sharing it with the world.
https://thegroovecartel.com/featured/psychology-of-music-how-tune-yourself-certain-mood-different-genres/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Check the Hottest Music News
Posted by: Kanye W ()
Date: November 29, 2021 06:58PM

Some of the fanciest grooves I have heard have come from the Meade Skelton. He is talented and records his own songs and is a FFU favorite. His style is mostly coffeehouse country rap.

Posted by: Indian headdress ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:11PM

He is also a snappy dresser!

Posted by: piss on you ()
Date: December 02, 2021 07:10PM

Nothing Hotter then a lead singer pissing on a fan, suck it Morrison!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.