HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DRAIN THE SWAMP IN WATER, CLEANING OUT THE TUNNELS
Posted by: 47746 ()
Date: April 25, 2021 02:29AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DRAIN THE SWAMP IN WATER, CLEANING OUT THE TUNNELS
Posted by: Timothy75Cramer ()
Date: May 04, 2021 09:50AM

Thanks for sharing this informative post. Likewise, I'm so fed up with having a mess at home, so I'm seriously thinking about robot cleaner. Hope someone will leave here info about it

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: July 12, 2021 03:38AM

Hello, it's good that you clean your house yourself, but from my own experience I can say that no vacuum cleaner will help you unless you do a general cleaning of your house. Personally, I do not have time for this and I use the services of the cleaning company https://surreybestcleaners.co.uk/. I think that once a month is enough for a general cleaning, and cleaning companies do it well.

Posted by: GordfelcOn ()
Date: November 25, 2021 01:57PM

Using a cleaning company is comfortable, but it can not afford it, there are many ways to make your house cleaning easier.

Posted by: Opelord111 ()
Date: November 26, 2021 09:32AM

In my experience, I can tell you that you can also clean it yourself. And the house will be spotless. So you don't have to call a cleaning company and pay them money for it. If you have free time and need items, cleaning will not be difficult and tedious. There is a great vacuum cleaner, humidifier, air purifier in your apartment, almost no dust(because you can not get rid of it), proper humidity, and clean air. If you are an elderly person, there are lightweight vacuum cleaners, more information here. They will make it easier for you to clean.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2021 11:00AM by Opelord111.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.