HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Free Acupuncture Treatment
Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: April 13, 2021 11:22AM

Hello!
Virginia University of Integrative Medicine in Fairfax is offering free treatments to anyone who wants to try acupuncture for the 1st time. It is great for pain relief, back/hip/shoulder pain, injury recovery, migraines, arthritis, digestive problems, insomnia... and anything else you need help with. It get the body into alignment, increases circulation, loosens tight muscles, reduces inflammation, and relieves anxiety. Come try it if you're interested. Google VUIM, or look it up on google maps. There is an address and phone number. I'm a student in the clinic on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Ask for Jessica Moody if you want to see me. Have a glorious spring.
Attachments:
IMG_1700.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Free Acupuncture Treatment
Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: May 24, 2021 10:40AM

Hello, thanks for the information, can you tell me if there are any methods so that I could control the state of my blood pressure?

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: May 24, 2021 10:56AM

Hi, now almost any smartphone can monitor the main indicators of your health. In order to measure your heart rate and blood pressure using this method, you can download the app to check heart rate to your smartphone and monitor your health anywhere. Also, with the help of this application, you can create a physical training plan for various muscle groups.

Posted by: NeedleDick ()
Date: May 24, 2021 11:48PM

Hey Jessica can you please hook up a TENS unit to my prostate? Lots of tension down there needs relief LOL!

Posted by: Nanna ()
Date: November 19, 2021 10:40AM

I have tried acupuncture, but I can't say that it had a huge beneficial effect. I find that a much nicer effect I get from best cbg gummies. In general, CBD is a very interesting supplement that helps fight fatigue, migraines, insomnia and many other ailments. I would like as many people as possible to know about it.

Posted by: Medel ()
Date: November 25, 2021 04:31PM

They say that acupuncture treatment is very effective, but somehow I hardly believe in it. I prefer to use traditional methods.

Posted by: Kelot ()
Date: November 25, 2021 04:38PM

Hello everyone, medicines have always been and remain the most effective method for treating all diseases, and now there are medicines that not only cure diseases, but relieve depression, increase appetite or concentration. For example, I recently ordered adhd online , which improves alertness and removes drowsiness, I can say that this medication really helped me a lot.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.