HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Culmore
Posted by: Jackie-O! ()
Date: March 07, 2009 09:35AM

Seems like the county finally decided to take action in Culmore.

The Strike Team/Code Enforcement and the Fire Marshall's office appear to be cleaning house!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Gorf ()
Date: March 07, 2009 10:24AM

In what way?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: dono ()
Date: March 07, 2009 10:26AM

what the hell are you talking about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: March 07, 2009 12:10PM

Does anybody else not know where the fuck CULMORE is?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: grone ()
Date: March 07, 2009 12:25PM

Culmore is located in Falls Church near 7 corners

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Merrill Clone ()
Date: March 07, 2009 12:42PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anybody else not know where the fuck CULMORE
> is?

Why don't you change your name to Oaktonwuss if you're so damn stupid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: tubby ()
Date: March 07, 2009 02:41PM

Culmore is a bunch of 1940's garden apartments located a block off Rt 7 near Bailey's Crossroads....or I should say, Mexican Crossroads. Funny, they are about a block from some very expensive homes (Lake Barcroft). One lakefront house sold for $2.7 million recently.

The only street name I can think of in there is Knollwood Dr, which has almost 1100 hits on the search arrest thing.

I'm sure the law could have a ball in that barrio!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: March 07, 2009 03:01PM

Merrill Merrill Merrill....hold still for a sec...BITCH SLAP ,.... ahhhh, feel better now?

Now go kick your cat or something, dumbass....



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 03:02PM by fairfaxdude.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Corny ()
Date: March 07, 2009 03:02PM

It sucks to live in Culmore if you're a kid. As the children get older, they're recruited by gangs. And a lot of times parents are working two or more jobs so kids are on their own more than they should be. It's kind of a first stop, and families get the hell out of there as soon as they can afford to, if they can afford it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Merrill ()
Date: March 07, 2009 03:45PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Merrill Merrill Merrill....hold still for a
> sec...BITCH SLAP ,.... ahhhh, feel better now?
>
> Now go kick your cat or something, dumbass....

Yo, dude, look at a map next time before you ask a stupid question.

Makes me cringe when morons from Oakton/Vienna call themselves dudes when they haven't got a fucking clue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 07, 2009 04:00PM

This is also the area that some of the 9/11 terrorists paid some illegals to vouch for them so they could get ID.

Gays regularly pick up boys for sex at and around the 7-11.

Hispanics have a drive-up window for any drug of choice for Hispanics only, yes they are racist about what they have.

(When I checked this place out alone, with my pistol, I was approached by a Hispanic who came out of a small blue truck packed full of five other Hispanics and they had been waiting for me. This guy, who said his name was Victor began to tell me how he knew this guy who sold a lot of drugs and lived with this workin' girl, which I assured him I was not. The drug dealer was illegal and nothing happened to him but the woman went to jail and lost everything, when he was busted. I figured he was warning me,threathening me,or educating me, but he didn't like it when I started writing down his tag number and taking pictures. He took off! I reported this years ago, NADA!)

This place has become crime central and the place to go for whatever!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 05:11PM by spunky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: grone ()
Date: March 07, 2009 04:15PM

tubby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Culmore is a bunch of 1940's garden apartments
> located a block off Rt 7 near Bailey's
> Crossroads....or I should say, Mexican Crossroads.
> Funny, they are about a block from some very
> expensive homes (Lake Barcroft). One lakefront
> house sold for $2.7 million recently.
>
> The only street name I can think of in there is
> Knollwood Dr, which has almost 1100 hits on the
> search arrest thing.
>
> I'm sure the law could have a ball in that barrio!

UMMMM, MOST PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CULMORE ARE SALVADORIANS OR HONDURANS, NOT MEXICANS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bill Sykes ()
Date: March 07, 2009 04:28PM

UMMMM, MOST PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CULMORE ARE SALVADORIANS OR HONDURANS, NOT MEXICANS.

UMMMM, WHAT THE FUCK'S THE DIFFERENCE?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: tubby ()
Date: March 07, 2009 04:37PM

Bill Sykes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UMMMM, MOST PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CULMORE ARE
> SALVADORIANS OR HONDURANS, NOT MEXICANS.
>
> UMMMM, WHAT THE FUCK'S THE DIFFERENCE?


Exactly.

Hey, they walked through Mexico to get here....and were preyed upon by Mexican gangs on the way. I bet their coyotes were Mexicans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: ColumbiaPikeCrazy ()
Date: March 07, 2009 05:19PM

I used to live not far from Culmore. Couldnt stand it anymore. Tubby,
thanks for posting the Knollwood records. The next time I see a rant
about how wonderful "diversity" is, Ill post a link that record.
(They're only here to try and make a better life for their families. Right!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: AL ()
Date: March 07, 2009 05:30PM

Bill Sykes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UMMMM, MOST PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CULMORE ARE
> SALVADORIANS OR HONDURANS, NOT MEXICANS.
>
> UMMMM, WHAT THE FUCK'S THE DIFFERENCE?



IGNORANT MUCH?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: March 07, 2009 05:59PM

Merrill, you insipid little unregistered twat-waffle....thats not a cringe, thats the onset of Parkinson's Disease. Been "cringing" a lot lately, huh?....

Mutters under breath: "silly fuckin douchebag"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 07, 2009 06:10PM

These people can't help where they end up, they are doing the best they can, just like all of us. But when you are at the bottom you try harder, because you can't go any lower...right? I have just realized that Hispanics are a lot like Native Americans.

All the other Latin American countries don't like Mexico because they think Mexico is to much like America, which they don't like. The other countries have strong followings, better then any brand loyalty you could find.

From many I have talked to, the Hondurans are known to be the most violent, then Salvadorians, Nicaraguans, and Guatemalans

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bill Sykes ()
Date: March 07, 2009 06:17PM

IGNORANT MUCH?

Hey Al, learn English you stupid greaseball or go the fuck back to from wherever you came from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Walter Sobchak ()
Date: March 07, 2009 06:18PM

All the other Latin American countries don't like Mexico because they think Mexico is to much like America, which they don't like. The other countries have strong followings, better then any brand loyalty you could find.

Too much like America? Then get the fuck out you fuckin beaner! The only people who want you here are the contractors who cheat you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Merrill ()
Date: March 07, 2009 06:48PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Merrill, you insipid little unregistered
> twat-waffle....thats not a cringe, thats the onset
> of Parkinson's Disease. Been "cringing" a lot
> lately, huh?....
>
> Mutters under breath: "silly fuckin douchebag"

Must have beaned on the head a few too many times in your little league days ....you sound too lame to read a map if you tried. You'd be carved like a turkey in no time flat if you did set foot in Culmore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: eye witness ()
Date: March 07, 2009 07:09PM

last time i was there. which we were driving through to get to baileys i saw a 30 ish year old guy getting a bottle smashed on his head then chsaed by a bunch of old guys

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 07, 2009 07:32PM

Culmore is a dump. I've lived nearby twice, once in the mid 80s and once in the early 00's

It has definitely disintergrated as a neighborhood. It used to be a mix of black,white and a potpourri of immigrants, some latino, some asian, some middle eastern. Now the apartments Tubby mentioned are probably 95% Salvadoran, zero "diversity" just one big barrio. The quality of living there is poor, occupancy limits don't appear to be enforced. there is no parking whatsoever on the streets and there are piles of rusting bicycles chained in front of each building. Residents think nothing of littering on the grass in front of the units and occasionally things get spray painted.

Yes, my girlfriend is Spanish, I've got latino friends, I'm not a racist yada,yada,yada....But anyone who says this neighborhood hasn't deteriorated because of illegals and lax enforcement, is crazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: tubby ()
Date: March 07, 2009 08:47PM

But really, when you think about it....most of those arrests are petty alcohol related stuff.

Hell, If I stood around all day, in all kinds of weather looking for a job that would pay less than a C-mark for all manner of nasty grunt work....I'd wanna get fucked up on Saturday night too! And, just like those guys, when I get fucked up....I occasionly go upside a motherfucker's head too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: AL ()
Date: March 07, 2009 11:18PM

Bill Sykes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IGNORANT MUCH?
>
> Hey Al, learn English you stupid greaseball or go
> the fuck back to from wherever you came from.


Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Jackie-O! ()
Date: March 08, 2009 08:18AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bill Sykes ()
Date: March 08, 2009 08:24AM

Hey Al,
So, not only are you an idiot but you're an illiterate idiot as well. That's quite a combination Al!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: wtf ()
Date: March 08, 2009 09:11AM

spunky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have just realized that Hispanics are a lot like Native
> Americans.
>
How so? I don't see the correlation between the two.

> All the other Latin American countries don't like
> Mexico because they think Mexico is to much like
> America, which they don't like.

That's because Hispanics that aren't from Mexico ( and parts of Central America)do not rock cowboy hats and boots or drive pick up trucks.

The other countries have strong followings, better then any
> brand loyalty you could find.
>
WTF is that supposed to mean?

> From many I have talked to, the Hondurans are
> known to be the most violent, then Salvadorians,
> Nicaraguans, and Guatemalans


All Central American countries went through bloody CIA backed civil wars against the threat of communism, where U.S. trained murderous dictators were put into power. El Salvadorians are just the highest profile group in the states because of MS13.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bull Conner ()
Date: March 08, 2009 09:46AM

All Central American countries went through bloody CIA backed civil wars against the threat of communism, where U.S. trained murderous dictators were put into power. El Salvadorians are just the highest profile group in the states because of MS13.

Back this assertion up with some evidence asshat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:00AM

wtf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> spunky Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have just realized that Hispanics are a lot
> like Native
> > Americans.
> >

Both indigenous people, both split off by tribes or countries
which weakened their common goal. There's strength in numbers.
When I say Hispanic I am speaking of all the descendants of those Incas and
Aztecs that populated your majestic lands prior to the Spanish invasion of your lands and blended into their society. That was done to the Indians too.
Are you gettin' it yet?

> How so? I don't see the correlation between the
> two.
>
> > All the other Latin American countries don't
> like
> > Mexico because they think Mexico is to much
> like
> > America, which they don't like.
>
> That's because Hispanics that aren't from Mexico (
> and parts of Central America)do not rock cowboy
> hats and boots or drive pick up trucks.
>
getty-up!

The other countries have strong followings, better
> then any
> > brand loyalty you could find.

Hispanics have strong loyalty to their own country, nothing
will get between that and they will do anything for their country, to
not is dishonor.


> >
> WTF is that supposed to mean?
>
> > From many I have talked to, the Hondurans are
> > known to be the most violent, then
> Salvadorians,
> > Nicaraguans, and Guatemalans
>
>
> All Central American countries went through bloody
> CIA backed civil wars against the threat of
> communism, where U.S. trained murderous dictators
> were put into power. El Salvadorians are just the
> highest profile group in the states because of
> MS13.

As an American, I have to say that was wrong, I wish I
could do more, as I feel the same about our Indians.
Americans have done a lot of shameful things wrong in the name
of America, and no one seems to be learning... a thing.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2009 10:43AM by spunky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Billy Bowlegs ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:03AM

Americans have done a lot of shameful things wrong in the name
of America, and no one seems to be learning... a thing.

They elected a black president didn't they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Cherokee ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:06AM

spunky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I have just realized that Hispanics are a lot like Native
> Americans.

Horse Poo!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: incas rule ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:15AM

Bull Conner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All Central American countries went through bloody
> CIA backed civil wars against the threat of
> communism, where U.S. trained murderous dictators
> were put into power. El Salvadorians are just the
> highest profile group in the states because of
> MS13.
>
> Back this assertion up with some evidence asshat.


Can you say United Fruit Company, Allen and John Foster Dulles, (and later) School of Americas (the Fort Benning, Georgia school that produced Pinochet, Manuel Noriega and many others), Iran-Contra affair, and Oliver North. You, sir, are the asshat!


United Fruit Company and the CIA staged a fake 'communist' invasion of Gautemala via 'Honduras', so that the elected and anti UFC/US President could be deposed. Where do you think the term 'banana republic' comes from? Re-learn your history, fool!

In case you still have doubts:


In 1954, the democratically elected Guatemalan government of Colonel Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán was toppled by U.S.- backed forces lead by Colonel Carlos Castillo Armas[4] who invaded from Honduras. Assigned by the Eisenhower administration, this Arbenz government’s military opposition was armed, trained and organized by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency[5] (see Operation PBSUCCESS). The directors of United Fruit Company (UFCO) had lobbied to convince the Truman and Eisenhower administrations that Colonel Arbenz intended to align Guatemala with the Soviet Bloc. Besides the disputed issue of Arbenz's allegiance to Communism, UFCO was being threatened by the Arbenz government’s agrarian reform legislation and new Labor Code.[6] UFCO was the largest Guatemalan landowner and employer, and the Arbenz government’s land reform included the expropriation of 40% of UFCO land.[7] U.S. officials had little proof to back their claims of a growing communist threat in Guatemala[8], however the relationship between the Eisenhower administration and UFCO demonstrated the influence of corporate interest on U.S. foreign policy.[9] The American Secretary of State John Foster Dulles was an avowed opponent of Communism whose law firm of Sullivan and Cromwell[10] had represented United Fruit. His brother Allen Dulles was the director of the CIA. The brother of the Assistant Secretary of State for InterAmerican Affairs John Moors Cabot had once been president of United Fruit. Ed Whitman who was United Fruit’s principal lobbyist was married to President Eisenhower's personal secretary, Ann C. Whitman.[11] Many individuals who directly influenced U.S. policy towards Guatemala in the 1950s also had direct ties to UFCO.[12] The overthrow of Arbenz, however, failed to benefit the Company. Its stock market value declined along with its profit margin. The Eisenhower administration proceeded with antitrust action against the company, which forced it to divest in 1958. In 1972, the company sold off the last of their Guatemalan holdings after over a decade of decline.


BTW, My family knew of people who died in a plane crash in South America because of a shoot out aboard between CIA agents and leftist dissidents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bull Conner ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:22AM

You said EVERY Central American country. This is hardly EVERY Central American country.
Regarding the alleged plane crash. Hearsay evidence from some illiterate wetback is insubstantial.

Options: ReplyQuote
s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:42AM

s



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 07:03AM by inkahootz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bull Conner ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:53AM

I meant to write most. OK, you got me. You asked for an example, I provided such. The fact is, Honduras, El Salvador, Gautemala, and Panama were forced via esoteric U.S. backed civil wars, invasions, and political/financial pressure to fight back the spread of the 'communist threat'. The U.S was really against agrarian reform and privatization in these countries, because U.S. owned companies would be out money.

More bullshit. The soi disant "agrarian movements" were in actuality Soviet-backed insurgencies. Rightly or wrongly, the unrest in Central America was a direct result of the Cold War. You should study a history a bit more now that you have some downtime with the yard care business being moribund at present.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:54AM

Billy Bowlegs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Americans have done a lot of shameful things wrong
> in the name
> of America, and no one seems to be learning... a
> thing.
>
> They elected a black president didn't they?


I like this President, but in reality looking at our options, he won by default, some Republicans would say.

Options: ReplyQuote
s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 08, 2009 11:23AM

s



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 07:05AM by inkahootz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bull Conner ()
Date: March 08, 2009 11:57AM

You are the one full of shit. Yes, on the surface, the paranoia surrounding McCarthyism at the time led to some of the the unrest in Central America. However, U.S. corporate greed played an integral part as well. The fear of communism in Central America provided the smoke screen necessary to maintain a stranglehold on the region and to keep profits coming in. Just like terrorism is the pretext now for our expanding presence in the Middle East. We all know it has always been about 'the front'. Back in the 70's when terrorists blew up five planes at once... nobody gave a fuck. However, do it on U.S. soil, and you have carte blanche to go after whoever, wherever. It's just like Nixon's war on drugs...an endless public relations saga that continues on to this day, filling coffers and feeding the industrial prison complex. Remember it's not about politics...it's about money!


Your ignorance of Post WWII history is so immense that it's pointless to even bother with educating you. To equate "McCarthyism" with events that occurred prior to it shows you for the ignorant dunce that you are. You use idiotic phrases like "fear of communism" as if were something cooked up by the CIA. Yet, the libraries and book stores are full of works on the Cuban Missile Crisis. Some fear. The fact that someone with your utter lack of perspicacity is allowed the vote is a pity. How someone of your breathtaking stupidity and ignorance can actually be employed is a credit to the lawn care industry.

Options: ReplyQuote
s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 08, 2009 05:16PM

s



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 10:56PM by inkahootz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bull Conner ()
Date: March 08, 2009 06:21PM

What do you do for a living, genius? You are a typical, close minded, right wing twit, who is oblivious to the truth. Have you ever visited any of these countries?

So what do you believe asshole? The warped fantasies that your pathetic little inferior brain feverishly dreams up? Not only are you obviously of limited intelligence but you seem to be proud of it. Learn to use that extra chromosome more effectively you pathetic chin-drooler.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Bull SHITTER ()
Date: March 08, 2009 06:53PM

Sorry, BULL, but he got you on this one. You resort to childish remarks after your statements were refuted, evidence was provided, and you were shown to have no concept of the timeline of events in central america.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 09, 2009 04:11AM

Tell me how crazy this is:

A Salvadoran, been here 8 yrs., went to a Pentecostal church for 5 yrs. and believes he's going to hell now because he drank a beer. Doesn't go to church anymore feels hopeless.

I told him a loving God would not allow this and our God is a loving God.

What he thinks is funny is that he made friends with FCPD while going to church and brags about not having a record or problems here. But he lies like a rug, and is in no hurry to work, yet makes his bills? It is highly possible he is in MS13, from what I've been told.

What is frightening is that there are millions with this mind-set out there, not the brightest bulb, and easily brainwahed, but appear innocent yet far from it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: Culmorian ()
Date: March 10, 2009 03:46PM

True Story; a respectable aquainatnce of mine was driving through Culmore on Carlyn Springs on a dark night and was fairly sure he had hit someone with his conversion van. He called the FCPD to report it. The cop told him not to worry about it, it was probably just an illegal Culmorian.

I live near Culmore and any crime that occurs around the area originates from Culmore including the flasher that shows underage girls his weenie. I am glad someone is looking into the conditions in the hopes that they will tear the fucking place down like they did to Chili Aqua in Shirlington. The condos that replaced the hood there are really nice and respectable. Culmore is a waste of space in a highly desirable area; close to major roads, decent schools.

I have a half Salvadoran daughter but I have no allegiance to Culmore. the place is disgusting and the people that live there feel there is nowhere else for them to go, which is untrue but it is hard to find housing when you are illegal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Culmore
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 10, 2009 04:37PM

Culmorian Wrote:


> I am glad someone is looking into the conditions
> in the hopes that they will tear the fucking place
> down like they did to Chili Aqua in Shirlington.
> The condos that replaced the hood there are really
> nice and respectable. Culmore is a waste of space
> in a highly desirable area; close to major roads,
> decent schools.

If you're talking about the old Arlandria Gardens at South Glebe and 395, Arlington County definitely improved when that s-hole was torn down. ZOning forced a small % of the new units to be public housing, but you can hardly notice it. The riffraff that lived in South Arl mostly moved over off Mt. Vernon Avenue in Alexandria, used to be a black neighborhood, now it's Chirilagua.Some people call it DelRay but it's really Arlandria (DelRay is a better "address" to claim).

The difference between Arlandria and Culmore is Arlandria has a better mix of people, there are young people and professionals nearby. the Birchmere and some really good places to eat.

The apartments at Knollwood, Vista, Lake whatever, I forget the name now, really are a differnt story. Anyone who's ever lived in a condo will tell you how renters will screw up a neighborhood because they often refuse to do basic cleaning and maintenance and take no pride in ownership. The illegals in Culmore are worst as they treat the housing like a crap motel and treat the country on a whole not as home but a jobsite.

I fault the slumlords who have been slack in finding decent tenants and looking the other way in enforcing the occupancy limits. I also fault the County for being timid about enforcing basic laws about drinking,loitering and public urination.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **   **      **     ***   ***  **     **  **     ** 
 **  **       **     **** ****  **     **  **     ** 
 *****        **     ** *** **  **     **  ********* 
 **  **       **     **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **   **      **     **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **     **     **     **   *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.