HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A massive deal breaker for me purchasing NBA 2k
Posted by: Kingang ()
Date: December 31, 2020 03:24AM

However, a massive deal breaker for me purchasing MT 2K21 in the first place (which is the reason why I skipped 2k19) is the addition of the WNBA. I'm a very long time Libertys enthusiast and was excited finally because of their inclusion.I've been combing through advice about the new game and I haven't seen the WNBA mentioned anywhere except by a speculation article.

Does anybody know if the league will be included because if not I might as well just finally play 2k20 but when they are I'd be activly looking into updating at a month?WNBA will return, and will even have its career style. No news on whether you'll have the ability to use a female my player in the playground yet.

Its a very unbalanced non simulation basketball match. Why not they just allow female characters to do the same thing? They've moved away from attempting to balance or create this game with any sort of realism. Let them girls all yall insecure dudes get your pride hurt being dunked on almost lol.

It is not about pride, but it is about How to buy mt in nba 2k21 players actually being unable to dip in real life. I only wonder how they would explain it. It may not seem like it thats what thid game is licensed to be.I agree entirely, hopefully they've found someway to make it even more fun than just my career.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A massive deal breaker for me purchasing NBA 2k
Posted by: Abigail Holland ()
Date: October 12, 2021 02:11PM

Guys, what do you think about farmina cat food? I don’t know if it is worth overpaying regarding the price being far above the competitors.

https://topratedcatfoods.com/farmina-cat-food-review

Posted by: Violet Roden ()
Date: October 15, 2021 11:25AM

This time I placed an order at https://writeanessayfor.me/, and I think I'll use this service again. I'm pleased with the quality of my paper and grateful for the fast help, 9 hours!

Posted by: jendavis ()
Date: October 26, 2021 04:06AM

Are you about to fall asleep again after waking up in the morning? These high caffeine k cups will fix the situation. They did for me! https://coffeelikeapro.com/coffee-beans/best-high-caffeine-k-cups

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.