HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THREAD
Posted by: the man ()
Date: April 11, 2020 11:31AM

Who do you got this year???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THREAD
Posted by: We got ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:10PM

Coronas

Posted by: Take me drunk I'm home ()
Date: April 11, 2020 02:47PM

2020 is in the books

Posted by: Shawn the pawn ()
Date: April 12, 2020 10:26AM

Nobody cares!

Posted by: Bummed out parent ()
Date: April 12, 2020 10:49AM

the man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who do you got this year???

They are already discussing having distance learning in schools in fall of next school year, in anticipation of a secondary outbreak that will likely occur during that time. There will be no organized sports (or clubs/activities/presentations/drama productions) for the 2020-2021 school year. Sorry for the kids trying to get scholarships. My daughter graduates next year. The graduating classes of 2020 and 2021 will be like no other in my lifetime.

Posted by: Mia Jackson ()
Date: April 24, 2020 03:38AM

Yes, this is an extremely difficult year for our world. It's hard in both industry and education. Students' bad perception of classes at school has been replaced by even worse through online learning. It seems to me that these problems will only accumulate. But gradually, problems with learning can be solved with the help of the site https://writix.co.uk/personal-statement-help necessary for homework. On this site, they can get personal statement help. But I'll tell you one more thing. With distance learning, there are many factors that distract the student. It also has an extremely negative impact

Posted by: FCPS Inside ()
Date: April 24, 2020 11:26AM

FCPS is planning on resuming activities on 1 July, with the possibility of pushing to 1 August. If the 1 August date plays out, expect the season to move back 2 weeks, possibly just canceling the first two games. There is no anticipation of canceling the season.

Posted by: llwnfn ()
Date: April 24, 2020 01:37PM

Posted by: jogncartman ()
Date: October 19, 2021 05:29AM

Thanks for the information! I am very upset that this pandemic started in my last year of high school as we didn't practice sports at all. Plus, it was very hard for me to learn, but I worked and learned a lot because I wanted to go to medical school. And as I wanted to write a good personal statement, I read many pharmacy personal statements on the Internet and also paid service to help me as I am bad at expressing my own ideas in a clear way. Now I am in my second year and I am very happy that I chose a medical school.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2021 01:04AM by jogncartman.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.