HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Faggots
Posted by: I'm trained in Gorilla Warfare ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:35PM

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Faggots
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:44PM

Towards the end of 2007, a new thread was created with an image of a young man holding some vodka with his arm around his apparent girlfriend. This picture was accompanied with the following post

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

This is very well-known and very widespread throughout many who browse, and it is in particular most famous due to the variations of it, such as the apology and the oblivion guard. Making a variation is simple as you just go through and change a few words, so many jumped on it. More notably, the man in the picture has been identified as Paulie Carbone, who has in fact died in real life.

Posted by: It's spelled guerrilla ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:45PM

Do you and your ho get your eyebrows done at the same salon? Oh, and straight As in special ed doesn't count.

On a side note, you may want to check out the flick Cap'n Ron with Kurt Russell and Martin Short.

Posted by: Sparkamos Prime ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:50PM

Priapus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Towards the end of 2007, a new thread was created
> with an image of a young man holding some vodka
> with his arm around his apparent girlfriend. This
> picture was accompanied with the following post
>
> Hey Faggots,
> My name is John, and I hate every single one
> of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who
> spend every second of their day looking at stupid
> ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world.
> Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I
> mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people
> because of your own insecurities, but you all take
> to a whole new level. This is even worse than
> jerking off to pictures on facebook.
> Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your
> best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was
> captain of the football team, and starter on my
> basketball team. What sports do you play, other
> than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese
> people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a
> banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was
> SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill
> yourselves. Thanks for listening.
> Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>
> This is very well-known and very widespread
> throughout many who browse, and it is in
> particular most famous due to the variations of
> it, such as the apology and the oblivion guard.
> Making a variation is simple as you just go
> through and change a few words, so many jumped on
> it. More notably, the man in the picture has been
> identified as Paulie Carbone, who has in fact died
> in real life.

Hey Deceptiqueers,
My name is Optimus Prime, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are evil, Unicron-spawned, robotic life-forms who spend every second of their day making stupid plans. You are everything bad in on our homeworld of Cybertron. Honestly, have any of your ridiculous plans for world conquest ever worked? I mean, I guess it's fun trying to steal all the Energon you can, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than that Cobra commander jerk.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I’m leader of the Autobots, and bearer of the Matrix of Leadership. What sports do you play, other than "Transform into stupid stuff like tape players and guns"? I also turn into a truck, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just overloaded my circuits; Slag was SO Energon). You are all pit-spawn who should just offline. Thanks for listening.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.