HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sometimes I hate myself for being a closeted racist (Rant)
Posted by: 9wK6h ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:03PM

OK...
This isn't a troll post
I am a Lib-tard 95% of the time, I admit it. I am liberal about most things except I am not against guns (except Semi Automatic assault style weapons). The second thing I am not overly liberal on is the police shooting your ass if you have a gun pointed at them of somebody else. Everything else, I could not give a crap about, religion, abortion, gay marriage is none of my business. I also try to not be a racist but sometimes I just am. In traffic I think horrible things about other drivers. I don't say it out loud but I say it to myself a lot.
I will call somebody a fag in traffic, I don't know why, I don't care about people being gay and I am not homophobic but it just comes out. I also don't get upset if somebody calls me a fag. I just know it bugs Prius or BMW prick drivers a lot so I use it.

So today, I thought somebody stole an expensive power tool off my front porch. There is a new house being built down the street with mostly Hispanic guys working there. I automatically assumed it was one of them but my wife had put it away (Something she never does).
I was ranting away in my mind about the those $%^ Mexicans etc....until I saw it in the garage. I hate myself for doing this but can't seem to stop when something like this happens. Funny thing is,everything I have ever had swiped my entire life, was swiped by white guys so this isn't even a logical assumption based on my life experience.

I am an asshole sometimes.... I need to stop being like this because I don't want to be a hypocrite racist and if you asked me, I would say I'm not (at least most of the time).

End of self observation rant

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sometimes I hate myself for being a closeted racist (Rant)
Posted by: GwxEU ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:23PM

republicans are suffering from $8T of democrats printing
<>
it's not racist to see land lost or to see false money printed and be angry

it's about the money and if race mobbing is how they steal it - then it is not racist to call for your money, complaining of mobbing, at all
<>

their way into power. which used to come with a death
penalty mind you.

(8 10^12)/((256 10^6)/4

($125,000) per citizen owed by "our dear gov family yr 2000's"

Owed. is it any wonder law suits are demanding it ? not a single.

(per citizen that isn't a gov worker or is in a family of abusive
non-sharing gov workers or profiting largely off insider gov)
(legal citizens). a conservative est. of disparity yet appauling
before a real count.

busch and clinton began with debt and spent allot too: yes. to the
tune of $8 trillion more, 8x more, than than their predecessor ? NO

Posted by: 4P7KP ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:25PM

it's highly racist to maraud someone else's country while ignoring their laws: highly racist, thieving, treasonous

Posted by: LKyKN ()
Date: August 19, 2014 05:27PM

if it's stricly business and about money

throw out as many race cards as you like its still about money

it's still about assholes getting big gov checks and the economy tanking

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.