HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Maureen McDonnell is Apparently the Devil
Posted by: Jonnie Dolla ()
Date: August 19, 2014 02:07PM

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/virginia-politics/mansion-staff-s-letter-said-first-lady-was-a-demeaning/article_6a97e756-27ad-11e4-a05c-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=image&photo=0

Wow. Isn't the defense usually supposed to make her look good? This is crazy stuff.

Her trying to convince Ann Romney that Anatabloc could cure her MS though takes the cake.

SpongeBob needs to get the divorce proceedings going.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Maureen McDonnell is Apparently the Devil
Posted by: Crazy Bitch ()
Date: August 19, 2014 02:28PM

She's not the devil but the defense sure is saying that she is GOP CRAZZZZZYYYY!

Posted by: the d ()
Date: August 19, 2014 03:33PM

Because the mental hospital is better than the prison . . . or better yet is probation with an order to visit the shrink every so often.

Posted by: Confused ()
Date: August 19, 2014 03:48PM

I'm confused. Is she going for an insanity defense?

Posted by: howdareshe ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:15PM

I'm confused too, as sleazy as we all know our politicians are, why is this one being held up to the example? What did he not go along with or say?

Big deal, The woman who rubs elbows with the uber-rich on an almost daily basis, wanted a $200,000 wardrobe which in real time, reflects a worth of about $9,000. What's the point in creating all this otherwise crap, bu to allow free reign on creating b*llshit.

Sounds like a bunch of prickly, homosexual, morally decrepitated, Alice Bailey adherents shunning her for their own win. They were having a field day with her.

Posted by: look at me ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:32AM

Well, she certainly had some great projects she was involved with (for the betterment of the people of Virginia). Here was one:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/virginia-politics/post/portraits-of-va-first-ladies-prim-to-va-va-va-voom/2012/09/11/0607a7bc-fb91-11e1-b2af-1f7d12fe907a_blog.html

There's nothing like raising funds for meaningful projects like this one.

Posted by: Crazy Bitch ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:02AM

The trial is painting her a crazy woman.

I would rather spend months in jail than have my face plastered everywhere with articles saying I was crazy.

Posted by: crazy is as crazy does ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:17PM

^Well, when you're crazy it's hard to think like a normal person.

Posted by: Crazy GOPers ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:39PM

crazy is as crazy does Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^Well, when you're crazy it's hard to think like a
> normal person.

Good point, the defense lawyer choice alone should show how crazy the McDonnells are.

What type of rational person wants to be proven crazy.

Posted by: Governor Hairdo ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:53PM

I agree that jail would probably be more pleasant than the world laughing at you and your life becoming a Telenovela.

This defense has ruined them anyways convicted or not. They must be so desperate bc I can't believe they agreed to this. I've really never seen anything like it.

There were already so many "unflattering" stories about Maureen: the rages, the stcameraaff threatening to quit en masse, the bathroom scrubbing in underwear incident, and of course the frivolous spending of Jonnies money...then the defense all but calls her a dumb slut and parades witness after witness out calling her a nutbag. I actually feel sorry for her. Sort of.

Tomorrow is going to be huge in this trial and will probably make or break the case. Bob on the stand talking about their marriage. I so wish there were cameras in the courtroom. Bobby must truly give the performance of his life.

Posted by: Huey ()
Date: August 21, 2014 09:20AM

Bob's defense tactic - when all else fails, throw the lady under the bus.

Posted by: area under the bus ()
Date: August 21, 2014 09:35AM

She made it easy to be thrown under the bus.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2014 09:48AM

This is a huge embarrassment to the state. They've brought shame to this state.

Posted by: Reporter ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:35AM

Posted by: weeds fan, she reminds me of ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:57AM

elizabeth-perkins-como-celia-hodes-en-we

Posted by: Heylia ()
Date: August 21, 2014 12:29PM

^^^^truth. Although Maureen 25 years ago...mabye more. She's looking pretty haggard these days. Evil doesn't age well.

Posted by: TrialNerd ()
Date: August 21, 2014 12:41PM

The latest out of Richmond with Bob on the stand: He's living with his priest. He doesn't think Maureen had a physical affair. His story about the de la Renta dress contradicts Jonnie's. He's throwing her under the bus as a needy desperate housewife and he is remorseful for not being there for her more. His hair is dealing with the stress well-still looks fab.

Posted by: The Loller ()
Date: August 21, 2014 01:40PM

TrialNerd Wrote:
> His hair is dealing with the stress
> well-still looks fab.

LOL!

Posted by: Crazy Train ()
Date: August 21, 2014 01:50PM

I was just reading some of the testimony from this morning. OMG funny shit. What a completely whacked out couple.

They shouldn't be jailed... they should be institutionalized.

Who the fuck is going to hire either one of them now? And don't they need money? Aren't they fuck flat broke?

Posted by: getting out the popcorn ()
Date: August 21, 2014 01:52PM

Perfect hairliness is next to godliness.

And living with his priest??? Uh oh.

Posted by: Christ on Popsicle ()
Date: August 21, 2014 01:52PM

McDonnell testified that his gubernatorial victory was just hours old when he got the first glimpse of growing anxiety in his wife. It eventually led to talk of her moving out of the governor's mansion and seeking counseling.
Making frequent eye contact with jurors as if he were at a campaign stop, McDonnell said he sensed that his wife was worried about the pressure of living in the public spotlight as first lady the day after his 2009 election.
"I could tell she was not as happy as I was about the result," he said.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/08/breaking-news-ex-virginia-gov-mcdonnell-testifies-in-his-corruption-trial-106288.html#ixzz3B3B1rIpv
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Posted by: throw the book at them ()
Date: August 21, 2014 01:55PM

He didn't sense any of that before he got elected?

What a ton of BS this all is.

Posted by: Teflon Bob ()
Date: August 21, 2014 03:25PM

No,my wife hated the public spotlight as a Washington Redskin cheerleader

Posted by: Lifetime Movie Gold ()
Date: August 21, 2014 03:42PM

I would love a reenactment of this whole case and trial. Please someone make a Lifetime movie about this! Elizabeth Perkins from weeds as Maureen. Tony Shaloub as Jonnie Doller. Trying to think of a perfect Bob. Gotta have some goood hair.

Posted by: Here Ya Go ()
Date: August 21, 2014 03:48PM

^ Harry Hamlin
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Perfect ()
Date: August 22, 2014 12:37PM

^^ totally.

The telenovela continues. He is throwing her under the bus and backing up over and over again.

He could've taken a deal and plead guilty to ONE charge (one he is sure to be convicted of anyways-mortgage fraud-for not declaring Jonnie Dollar's loans initially) done no time, saved his wife this humiliation, the taxpayers money, and his dignity. Yes he would have been disbarred, but he still could have gone on to do speeches about family values a la Sarah Palin and worked somewhere like Regent or Liberty. The teabaggars would have forgiven him. They won't now.

He basically is saying that everything he stood for was a sham. He is a desperate, pathetic man. Reading that email to his wife and continuing to trash her is despicable. Save it for your marriage counselor. I hope she takes him for anything he has left when she divorces him.

My favorite desperate attempt at sympathy is him claiming sanctuary, as he is now living in the rectory with his priest. Poor Governor Choir Boy. I hope they throw the book at him and Maureen walks. She may be greedy and crazy, but he is the biggest sleazeball I've ever seen and this testimony publicly humiliating her is abusive.

Posted by: Western ()
Date: August 22, 2014 08:34PM

“You told me again yesterday that you would wreck my things and how bad I am. It hurt me to my core. I have asked and prayed to God so many times to take this anger away and heal whatever hurt is causing it .?.?. some going back years and years. He has not yet answered those prayers.”

Posted by: Crazy GOPers ()
Date: August 23, 2014 03:45PM

They are both completely fucked in the head along with their lawyer.

Posted by: apoigj ()
Date: August 23, 2014 03:53PM

Crazy GOPers Wrote:
> They are both completely fucked in the head along
> with their lawyer.

That about sums it up. This is sad. It would make a great movie. They are going up and down in flames. Greed and out of control spending will take you down.

Posted by: Gag Me ()
Date: August 23, 2014 05:32PM

Western Wrote:
> “You told me again yesterday that you would
> wreck my things and how bad I am. It hurt me to my
> core. I have asked and prayed to God so many times
> to take this anger away and heal whatever hurt is
> causing it .?.?. some going back years and years.
> He has not yet answered those prayers.”

Is McDonnell clairvoyent? That entire email to his wife sounded like a plea for understanding for his current situation. It did not sound sincere. I'm a woman and it made me feel creepy reading that thing. At best, it makes McDonnell sound like a sanctimonious wuss.

Posted by: lisak ()
Date: August 23, 2014 06:50PM

She was just lookig for some dick because Bob was to busy setting himself up to be the President of the United States. So she was looking for some rich fucking. I think she's hot I'd like her order me around for some of the pussy.

Posted by: Waste of Time ()
Date: August 23, 2014 07:05PM

I would of thought that Maureen would of been trying to avoid expensive designer clothing and handbags while being the wife of the gov.

Virginian don't want to see a first lady prancing around in designer shit. We want a "southern down home" first lady.

Posted by: Flattened by the bus ()
Date: August 24, 2014 08:09AM

I hope she at least gets a payoff from "Friends of Bob McDonnell" when this is all over. They sure are doing a good job of ruining her to try and keep Haircut Bob's head above water.

Posted by: Fools Gold ()
Date: August 24, 2014 09:43AM

There's no way a jury is going to buy all this crap the defense attorney trying to spin.

It's just dragging the McDonnell's through the mud for no reason.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.