HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rape caused by silver line metro
Posted by: Silver Line ()
Date: August 18, 2014 12:01PM

Fuckin Silver Line

http://www.insidenova.com/headlines/article_eb6cbbbe-184d-11e4-8b43-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm

Three Woodbridge teenagers have been charged with sexually assaulting two girls, ages 11 and 12, on July 27.

App 300x50 Mobile-Touch5
Police were called to the 1800 block of Gableridge Turn around 10:30 a.m. that morning for an incident that had occurred about an hour earlier.

The girls had been outside when they encountered three neighborhood boys whom they know. The girls went back to one of the teen's homes, where the sexual assaults occurred, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

The girls left, went back home, told a parent what had happened and police were called.

On July 28, detectives charged a 17-year-old and 16-year-old, both from Woodbridge, with rape and forcible sodomy, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

Another teen, a 17-year-old from Woodbridge, was charged with forcible sodomy, he said.

Police said the sexual assault happened at a home, but did not release further details.

The two teens charged with rape were held at the Prince William juvenile detention center. The third suspect was released to a guardian.

Police did not release the suspects' names because they are juveniles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rape caused by silver line metro
Posted by: Silver's to Blame? ()
Date: August 18, 2014 12:57PM

So now we are blaming every fucking thing on the Silver line? What the fuck did a train have to do with this other than the boys ran a train on the young girls?

Granted the girls were too young but I'm pretty sure they knew what they were getting into when they went back to the house!

Posted by: disgusting ()
Date: August 18, 2014 01:04PM

the silver line should be shut down for this. I can't believe taxpayer dollars are funding crimes like these.

Posted by: Dbtt ()
Date: August 19, 2014 08:55PM

I agree Silver Line has nothing to do with this but really? The 11 year old girls knew what they were getting into? Come on...don't be a totally ignorant dick. Too young, dude.

Posted by: fullOfBS ()
Date: August 19, 2014 10:11PM

IT HAPPENED IN WOODBRIDGE! no where near the Silver Line! I'm gonna go on a limb and guess the the OP posted twice with another name. You dirty little liar. You worthless sack of crap. You will do anything to draw negative attention to the Silver Line even if there is no reason to do so.

Posted by: Close the Silver Line ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:05AM

the silver line has disrupted a long standing social equilibrium in nova. crimes like these will continue to happen in woodbridge, tyson's -- all over -- until the silver line is finally shut down for good.

Posted by: PjpCX ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:26PM

You all are clueless. This has nothing to do with silver line. This is clearly Obama's fault. If Sarah Palin had been president, there would be no under-aged or non marital sex occurring in the United States. Just look at the statistics for all the Red states.

Posted by: Hey Faggots ()
Date: August 20, 2014 06:01PM

Close the Silver Line Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the silver line has disrupted a long standing
> social equilibrium in nova. crimes like these will
> continue to happen in woodbridge, tyson's -- all
> over -- until the silver line is finally shut down
> for good.

careful you don't cut yourself on that edge, kid...
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: LaDenisha Trubbes ()
Date: August 21, 2014 08:29PM

Seriously?? I like the Idea of the Silver like but it should've ended in like Arlington.... I mean the people in Maryland are Crazy.... I was raised in Danville, Virginia and Asheville, N.C. And I've NEVER seen anyone as crazy as the PG County's 'Finest' Residents...( HAHAHAHA!! They should just place a Glass dome around DC and PG Co.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.