HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
OUTRAGEOUS FACT - 21% of FFX County Public School Children Eat for Free PLUS $2,000,000 spent in Cab Fares to transport & 13% ESOL
Posted by: DUMP THE SCHOOL BOARD Members -THEY ARE BOZOS ()
Date: March 04, 2009 04:51AM

I recently learned that 21% of Fairfax Public School Children eat for free or at a greatly reduced rate.

13% are English as Second Language Students.

$2,000,000 is spent on Cab fares to transport children - some for legititimate reasons others for "behavorial" issues.

THAT IS AN OUTRAGE.

Accoding to Board Members the county is becoming more diverse and there is a greater homeless rate than we think

Answer: WHO CARES?

Diversity is a smoke screen. We allow diversity by not forcing these folks to acclimate. Meanwhile, we teach in their language - while their parents yap on Cell phones, spend gobs of money on Papusas and Cheetos, enjoy trips back and forth to their country, etc. THEY ARE USING OUR SCHOOLS AS A FREE BABYSITTING SERVICE AND WE ARE PAYING FOR IT.

THESE ARE NOT RACIST COMMENTS JUST THOSE OF SOMEONE WHO WORKS TO PULL THEIR END.

IT IS RIDICULOUS.

CONTACT ALL OF THE BOARD MEMBERS AND YOUR LOCAL POLITICANS

http://www.fcps.edu/schlbd/members.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OUTRAGEOUS FACT - 21% of FFX County Public School Children Eat for Free PLUS $2,000,000 spent in Cab Fares to transport & 13% ESOL
Posted by: Junes ()
Date: March 04, 2009 04:59AM

Get used to it. When Bulova won the Board Chair things like this were guaranteed to continue.

NOTE: Poverty income for a family of four in the County is $91,000. A family of four with this "low income" is ENTITLED to all of the above, and then some.

We get what we vote for!!!!!!

Re: OUTRAGEOUS FACT - 21% of FFX County Public School Children Eat for Free PLUS $2,000,000 spent in Cab Fares to transport & 13% ESOL
Posted by: Recently Learned = NEWLY IGNORANT ()
Date: March 04, 2009 06:20AM

DUMP THE SCHOOL BOARD Members -THEY ARE BOZOS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I recently learned that 21% of Fairfax Public
> School Children eat for free or at a greatly
> reduced rate.
>

But you haven't yet learned that school lunch subsidies are federally mandated and funded. Remember the 80's when congress debated whether ketchup was a vegetable? Remember "the government cheese"???

>
> 13% are English as Second Language Students.

Wow. Only 13%? That seems low considering the area we live in.

>
> $2,000,000 is spent on Cab fares to transport
> children - some for legititimate reasons others
> for "behavorial" issues.
>
> THAT IS AN OUTRAGE.
>

I'm outraged! $2 per person, per year, is being spent to transport children with extraordinary needs. How dare they.

> Accoding to Board Members the county is becoming
> more diverse and there is a greater homeless rate
> than we think
>
> Answer: WHO CARES?
>

I bet if you lost your home, you'd care. Keep being a smug little asshole, and hope that by ignoring them, you won't ever share their fate.

Here, if you can read better than you can write, read this article. It describes the new face of the homeless in this country. We now live in a "one strike and you're out" society. Lose your job, or suffer a major medical problem, or get into a little bit of financial trouble and you're out the door, you are now the homeless trash you look down on.

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1881854,00.html

(if you make less than $350,000, the more you make the more perilous your situation really is. But you can avoid that uncomfortable realization by being a bully towards those less fortunate than you. Just like the school yard bully tries to compensate for his shitty home life by beating up the other kids. It's easier to externalize your problems, blame others.)

> Diversity is a smoke screen. We allow diversity by
> not forcing these folks to acclimate. Meanwhile,

So if we force, say, an asian person to acclimate, they will no longer contribute to diversity because they'll become a white, middle class asshole like you? I guess getting used to the climate could do that. Perhaps you meant assimilate?

Diversity isn't about language, it's ethnic, racial, social and cultural variety. You say you aren't being racist, but you certainly don't make any claims to enlightenment or knowledge, either.

> we teach in their language - while their parents
> yap on Cell phones, spend gobs of money on Papusas
> and Cheetos, enjoy trips back and forth to their
> country, etc. THEY ARE USING OUR SCHOOLS AS A
> FREE BABYSITTING SERVICE AND WE ARE PAYING FOR
> IT.
>

Papusas and cheetos?

Oh, I get it. You don't like hispanics.

Free babysitting service? Yapping on cell phones? They're traveling back and forth to their country?

I suspect you don't really know anything about "these people", you just fear and despise that which you do not understand. Anyone who isn't exactly like you is obviously suspicious, devious, dangerous, and only trying to steal and cheat and take advantage of your wonderful contribution to this great, tolerant, enlightened society.

Everything would be so much better if everyone just looked and acted exactly like you. At least for you.

> THESE ARE NOT RACIST COMMENTS JUST THOSE OF
> SOMEONE WHO WORKS TO PULL THEIR END.
>

No, those are racist comments. Who are you to judge? Are you really sure that your contribution to society is worth more than their's? Well, I guess since you know you're the right type of person and they are the wrong type of person, I suppose your contributions matter more.

You know how you can tell you're a racist? You don't complain about the European immigrants who are here, who have children who speak German, or Dutch, or Russian, and need ESL classes just like those brown and yellow skinned kids. It probably never even occurred to you that there are, in fact, european immigrants here, because they look like you, and so you just assume they are american citizens, or at least have more right to be here than those dirty people that don't look like you. There's a swedish family living across the street from me. I've met russians, germans, lithuanians and Polish immigrant families. I know there are lots of white immigrants in this area. You probably didn't know that because since they are white, they can't be immigrants. Immigrants are brown, and talk all abla-yabla-dabla and shit, right? Some of them are even muslim, and you know what they say about those muslims, don't you??

Fuck, I had a grandfather who was as bigoted as you are. But he grew up on a farm at the turn of the last century, what's your excuse?

> IT IS RIDICULOUS.
>

No, you are ridiculous. You are xenophobic, narrow minded, provincial and you are worried about "them" invading "your" land, while you aren't much of a positive contribution to society yourself. You obviously didn't put too much effort into learning your own fucking language, and you are going to criticize others? You spell for shit, and you are obviously not an intellectual powerhouse.

> CONTACT ALL OF THE BOARD MEMBERS AND YOUR LOCAL
> POLITICANS
>
>
>
>
>
> http://www.fcps.edu/schlbd/members.htm

Yes. Tell them they are doing a great job keeping new immigrants' children from a life of destitution, and offering them a chance at the American Dream. If we had the ability to communicate with the board members and politicians of the past, we could tell them to treat this poster's family the way he or she wants to treat these people. Apparently, if this person was around and in charge when his or her family arrived here, they would have been treated like garbage and denied any opportunity to learn.

Ugly americans suck. I bet you are fat, too. Let me guess, you're about 50 lbs overweight, drive an SUV, your kids play soccer and your husband is either assistant manager or shift supervisor. But he is positive that the next time district manager is open, he's next in line for that promotion, right? They certainly aren't going to pass him up for district manager a third time around, for sure. Besides, the regional manager all but said the job was his.

Posted by: poverty level incorrect ()
Date: March 04, 2009 06:32AM

Junes Wrote:
> Get used to it. When Bulova won the Board Chair
> things like this were guaranteed to continue.
>
> NOTE: Poverty income for a family of four in the
> County is $91,000. A family of four with this
> "low income" is ENTITLED to all of the above, and
> then some.
>
> We get what we vote for!!!!!!

Where is your link to show that $91,000 for a family of four is poverty income here? I found only this:

"Families who earn less than 130 percent of the poverty level are eligible for free meals and those with incomes between 130 and 185 percent of poverty level qualify for reduced price meals. Today, approximately 19 percent of the student enrollment qualify for free and reduced price meals."

This is based on federal poverty levels, which are no where near what you claim.

My link for the above is here: http://www.fcps.edu/fs/food/food_at_school/free_reduced/

which by the way says 19% not 21% of students' families utilize.

Date: March 04, 2009 06:36AM

Here are the guidelines from the Feds: The 2009 Poverty Guidelines for the
48 Contiguous States and the District of Columbia Persons in family Poverty guideline
1 $10,830
2 14,570
3 18,310
4 22,050
5 25,790
6 29,530
7 33,270
8 37,010
For families with more than 8 persons, add $3,740 for each additional person.

So, for you to insinuate that families of 4 earning 91,000 get reduced price or free meals is truly, well, evil.

Here is the link where I got the guidelines: http://aspe.hhs.gov/POVERTY/09poverty.shtml

Date: March 04, 2009 06:50AM

Recently, you may not realize this, but legal immigrants are invited to live in the County via a visa. Most are college educated and already “acclimated.” Others are sponsored by family members or corporations. They not only are not entitled to these benefits and services, they don’t need them!

The majority of ESOL students are illegal aliens or children of illegal aliens (there are an estimated 250,000 in Northern VA). They came to this country illegally uneducated, unskilled and some with serious and communicable diseases. With the help of advocates, they learned how to hold out their hands and demand benefits and services to which legal immigrants are not entitled. For every benefit and service to an illegal alien or their illegitimate child, an American citizen is deprived.

School lunches, ESOL education, and taxi transportation are just the tip of the iceberg and don’t even begin to cover the benefits and costs associated with ill-obtained benefits and services by illegal aliens. As an FYI: School lunches are Federally Mandated, but only partially funded (barely is more appropriate).

“if you make less than $350,000, the more you make the more perilous your situation really is” I don’t even come close to making $350,000 a year – no where near close - and I’m living quite comfortably. Actually, I would probably have to do some belt tightening if I made that much since Obama intends to punish families making more then $250,000 by removing deductions and increasing taxes. You may want to edit your post, because that one was a direct bullet to the foot which has left you limping.

That the majority of illegal aliens living in Northern VA are Hispanics has nothing to do with racism – it is fact.
It is also a fact that there are more than 20 million nationwide. Last night, Channel 4 News reported that nationwide, 1 of every 5 children born in this Country are Hispanic. Are you implying that NBC is a racist news station, or do you casually toss around the R word when you have no credible argument to your ludicrous claims?

“No, you are ridiculous. You are xenophobic, narrow minded, provincial and you are worried about "them" invading "your" land, while you aren't much of a positive contribution to society yourself. You obviously didn't put too much effort into learning your own fucking language, and you are going to criticize others? You spell for shit, and you are obviously not an intellectual powerhouse.” Sorry to have to point this out to you, but tossing around unfounded slurs doesn’t work. You have said nothing to justify illegal immigration or how it benefits our economy – an economy where hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS are out of work. That you also feel the need to throw in some colorful language to make your point, is evidence that you have no valid point to make.

You tried your best, but you didn’t do that well. No matter how much you rant and rave, you will never be able to justify the right of illegal aliens to supercede the rights of legal immigrant. Of course, the businesses that bought and paid for politicians to ensure their right to hire cheap and pass along normal business costs of doing business to the tax payers disagree.

Are you one of these businesses?

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 04, 2009 06:56AM

All money well spent! I will continue to vote for every democrat I can! Ever hear the saying...Im so happy you guys self proclaim that your comments aren't race based....but to me..if it smells like a duck and walks like a duck...it's a duck! And Junes is the head of the pack...I bet her ass is as white as it comes! And her neck as red as it can get!

My advice for you both is...move to Prince William County! Im sure their enlightened politicians are more to your liking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 06:57AM by Vince(1).

Date: March 04, 2009 07:00AM

poverty level incorrect Wrote:
> Here are the guidelines from the Feds: The 2009

According to this article, by Michael Grunwald, housing prices in Fairfax County, Virginia are growing at a rate that significantly exceeds the income growth rate, making housing unaffordable to many residents. As a result, the county is offering housing subsidies to households earning $90,000 or less per year.

Families qualified to receive housing subsidies (Section 8 and Public Housing) are also entitled to Food Stamps, WIC and other serivces.

Feel free to check the Fairfax County Website to verify.

Date: March 04, 2009 07:05AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> All money well spent! I will continue to vote for
> every democrat I can! Ever hear the saying...Im
> so happy you guys self proclaim that your comments
> aren't race based....but to me..if it smells like
> a duck and walks like a duck...it's a duck! And
> Junes is the head of the pack...I bet her ass is
> as white as it comes! And her neck as red as it
> can get!
>
> My advice for you both is...move to Prince William
> County! Im sure their enlightened politicians are
> more to your liking.

Just as your friend, all you do is cast aspersions with absolutely nothing to justify your spurious claims.

You post nonsense and have lost all credibility - no one takes you seriously anymore. Do you really think tossing barbs is going to make you any more credible?

Date: March 04, 2009 07:10AM

Junes Wrote:
> poverty level incorrect Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here are the guidelines from the Feds: The 2009
>
> According to this article, by Michael Grunwald,
> housing prices in Fairfax County, Virginia are
> growing at a rate that significantly exceeds the
> income growth rate, making housing unaffordable to
> many residents. As a result, the county is
> offering housing subsidies to households earning
> $90,000 or less per year.
>
> Families qualified to receive housing subsidies
> (Section 8 and Public Housing) are also entitled
> to Food Stamps, WIC and other serivces.
>
> Feel free to check the Fairfax County Website to
> verify.

Your statement, to which I replied, dealt with free and reduced price lunches. I didn't see your link to the article above, and it didn't seem you were addressing housing issues but the school issues addressed in the original post.

To make your claim correct you should provide the link not only to the county website where housing subsidies are discussed,but also the article you mention.

I know about the housing subsidy, and it is not correct that simply being part of that entitles you to other things like food stamps. In addition, the guidelines for free and reduced price lunches are exactly as I said, and I provided the links for that. Those families/students certainly aren't getting things they shouldn't.

The school subsidies are different than the county subsidies for housing. Please don't mix the two to make whatever point you were attempting to make.

Date: March 04, 2009 07:11AM

Listen Junes....Ive been told many a person on here that Im not running for Mr Popular on here. I will continue to point out your Republikan hate talk every chance I get...if my credibility suffers, I could care less....I will sleep better at night...something Im amazed you can do. Now you want to take breakfast out of the mouths of children...that's probably the best meal they will get all day...you should be ashamed of yourself!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 07:12AM by Vince(1).

Date: March 04, 2009 07:23AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Listen Junes....Ive been told many a person on
> here that Im not running for Mr Popular on here. I
> will continue to point out your Republikan hate
> talk every chance I get...if my credibility
> suffers, I could care less....I will sleep better
> at night...something Im amazed you can do. Now
> you want to take breakfast out of the mouths of
> children...that's probably the best meal they will
> get all day...you should be ashamed of yourself!

Vince, Fools always sleep better. The less knowlegeable they are of what is going on around them, the better they sleep.

It's no wonder you sleep so well.

Date: March 04, 2009 07:26AM

poverty level incorrect Wrote:

> Your statement, to which I replied, dealt with
> free and reduced price lunches. I didn't see your
> link to the article above, and it didn't seem you
> were addressing housing issues but the school
> issues addressed in the original post.
>
> To make your claim correct you should provide the
> link not only to the county website where housing
> subsidies are discussed,but also the article you
> mention.
>
> I know about the housing subsidy, and it is not
> correct that simply being part of that entitles
> you to other things like food stamps. In
> addition, the guidelines for free and reduced
> price lunches are exactly as I said, and I
> provided the links for that. Those
> families/students certainly aren't getting things
> they shouldn't.
>
>
> The school subsidies are different than the county
> subsidies for housing. Please don't mix the two
> to make whatever point you were attempting to
> make.

If you want to learn how the County allocates funding, go to the source (Fairfax County Website - or your County Supervisors) and find out for yourself rather posting figures that do not apply.

You are starting to sound like Vince.

Posted by: dono ()
Date: March 04, 2009 07:42AM

Junes I do not have to go to the Fairfax site and pick through it to know you are full of it. You are saying you can earn $90k and you get all the subsidies you listed - bunk. You have teh internet skils source-me-wrong. You wont because your comments are a prevarication.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 09:38AM by dono.

Posted by: Doubtful ()
Date: March 04, 2009 07:54AM

Junes Wrote:
> The majority of ESOL students are illegal aliens
> or children of illegal aliens (there are an
> estimated 250,000 in Northern VA). They came to
> this country illegally uneducated, unskilled and
> some with serious and communicable diseases. With
> the help of advocates, they learned how to hold
> out their hands and demand benefits and services
> to which legal immigrants are not entitled. For
> every benefit and service to an illegal alien or
> their illegitimate child, an American citizen is
> deprived.
>
>
Where do you get these figures?

There are plenty of LEGAL immigrant children here that don't speak english. In case you haven't noticed, there are foreign diplomats everywhere and they bring their children with them, those kids don't usually know english until they go to school here.

Sure there are plenty of illegals, but MANY of the ESOL kids are legal immigrants. Making sweeping blanket generalizations off the top of your head isn't likely to convince anyone of your position.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:08AM

ELEMETARY SCHOOL KIDS ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY!!

Date: March 04, 2009 09:18AM

Junes and other republikans like her won't be happy until we re-establish debtors prisons and work houses for children! Today her definition of who deserves help excludes illiegal immigrants...tomorrow all immigrants...all the ppor...all people of color. She will only stop when they get to white ass...imbittered redneck females.

Posted by: taxpayer ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:28AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Listen Junes....Ive been told many a person on
> here that Im not running for Mr Popular on here. I
> will continue to point out your Republikan hate
> talk every chance I get...if my credibility
> suffers, I could care less....I will sleep better
> at night...something Im amazed you can do. Now
> you want to take breakfast out of the mouths of
> children...that's probably the best meal they will
> get all day...you should be ashamed of yourself!

I'm not Junes .

I am a Democrat.

I agree with many of Junes points.

I guess at least 30% of some schools in the Herndon area are children of illegals. 2 are new buildings. No we are all spawns of immigrant BS. None of my relatives ever got all the assistance given today AND all tried much harder. No gangs. No pissing away education. No children dropping out in the last century.

Posted by: NegativeDreamStealer ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:30AM

Let's stop pretending that this argument is really about illegal aliens who are bringing us all down. It isn't. It's an argument over misplaced priorities.

Sure, an excess of poor, unskilled immigrants is a burden. Sure it's a social problem. But is it that big of a problem, relatively speaking? No. It's a strawman intended to distract us from problems that are an order of magnitude greater.

Look how well this strategy is working with the credit crisis, with so many insisting on blaming the poor sharecropper who got suckered into taking on unsustainable debt in order to buy a house to live in. This is taking attention away from the Wall Street grifters who are the real cause of this crisis. You know...the solid citizens who managed to parlay each $300K mortgage into $300M of gambling losses via collateralized debt obligations and credit default swaps.

According to what I've read, there may be as much as $62 TRILLION worth of CDS out there. All of it very likely worthless.

So don't sweat the small stuff, Junes. Don't be tricked into begrudging a child a $2 school lunch. Save your apparently considerable rage for the rich, educated, English-speaking grifters. They're the ones who'll bring you down - whether you realize it or not.

Posted by: WHITEY2 ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:35AM

ALL i want is my $2 back ...imagine if we can get all these $$$$$$ back from the immigrant kids .. our economy could have been much better ...so i don't have to bail out the bank

Date: March 04, 2009 09:42AM

NegativeDreamStealer Wrote:
> Let's stop pretending that this argument is really
> about illegal aliens who are bringing us all down.
> It isn't. It's an argument over misplaced
> priorities.
>
> Sure, an excess of poor, unskilled immigrants is a
> burden. Sure it's a social problem. But is it that
> big of a problem, relatively speaking? No. It's a
> strawman intended to distract us from problems
> that are an order of magnitude greater.
>
> Look how well this strategy is working with the
> credit crisis, with so many insisting on blaming
> the poor sharecropper who got suckered into taking
> on unsustainable debt in order to buy a house to
> live in. This is taking attention away from the
> Wall Street grifters who are the real cause of
> this crisis. You know...the solid citizens who
> managed to parlay each $300K mortgage into $300M
> of gambling losses via collateralized debt
> obligations and credit default swaps.
>
> According to what I've read, there may be as much
> as $62 TRILLION worth of CDS out there. All of it
> very likely worthless.
>
> So don't sweat the small stuff, Junes. Don't be
> tricked into begrudging a child a $2 school lunch.
> Save your apparently considerable rage for the
> rich, educated, English-speaking grifters. They're
> the ones who'll bring you down - whether you
> realize it or not.

You mean impugn the DREAM - its what we are hoping to become. Much easier to harp on those below us - the ones we know we are not likely to become...

now go back to sleep Coppertops...

Posted by: Bravo! ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:55AM

Nice! Bravo for your excellent retort. 100% agreed.

Recently Learned = NEWLY IGNORANT Wrote:
> DUMP THE SCHOOL BOARD Members -THEY ARE BOZOS
> Wrote:
> -----
> > I recently learned that 21% of Fairfax Public
> > School Children eat for free or at a greatly
> > reduced rate.
> >
>
> But you haven't yet learned that school lunch
> subsidies are federally mandated and funded.
> Remember the 80's when congress debated whether
> ketchup was a vegetable? Remember "the government
> cheese"???
>
>
> >
> > 13% are English as Second Language Students.
>
> Wow. Only 13%? That seems low considering the
> area we live in.
>
>
> >
> > $2,000,000 is spent on Cab fares to transport
> > children - some for legititimate reasons others
> > for "behavorial" issues.
> >
> > THAT IS AN OUTRAGE.
> >
>
> I'm outraged! $2 per person, per year, is being
> spent to transport children with extraordinary
> needs. How dare they.
>
> > Accoding to Board Members the county is
> becoming
> > more diverse and there is a greater homeless
> rate
> > than we think
> >
> > Answer: WHO CARES?
> >
>
> I bet if you lost your home, you'd care. Keep
> being a smug little asshole, and hope that by
> ignoring them, you won't ever share their fate.
>
> Here, if you can read better than you can write,
> read this article. It describes the new face of
> the homeless in this country. We now live in a
> "one strike and you're out" society. Lose your
> job, or suffer a major medical problem, or get
> into a little bit of financial trouble and you're
> out the door, you are now the homeless trash you
> look down on.
>
> http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1
> 881854,00.html
>
> (if you make less than $350,000, the more you make
> the more perilous your situation really is. But
> you can avoid that uncomfortable realization by
> being a bully towards those less fortunate than
> you. Just like the school yard bully tries to
> compensate for his shitty home life by beating up
> the other kids. It's easier to externalize your
> problems, blame others.)
>
>
> > Diversity is a smoke screen. We allow diversity
> by
> > not forcing these folks to acclimate.
> Meanwhile,
>
> So if we force, say, an asian person to acclimate,
> they will no longer contribute to diversity
> because they'll become a white, middle class
> asshole like you? I guess getting used to the
> climate could do that. Perhaps you meant
> assimilate?
>
> Diversity isn't about language, it's ethnic,
> racial, social and cultural variety. You say you
> aren't being racist, but you certainly don't make
> any claims to enlightenment or knowledge, either.
>
>
>
> > we teach in their language - while their
> parents
> > yap on Cell phones, spend gobs of money on
> Papusas
> > and Cheetos, enjoy trips back and forth to
> their
> > country, etc. THEY ARE USING OUR SCHOOLS AS A
> > FREE BABYSITTING SERVICE AND WE ARE PAYING FOR
> > IT.
> >
>
> Papusas and cheetos?
>
> Oh, I get it. You don't like hispanics.
>
>
> Free babysitting service? Yapping on cell phones?
> They're traveling back and forth to their
> country?
>
> I suspect you don't really know anything about
> "these people", you just fear and despise that
> which you do not understand. Anyone who isn't
> exactly like you is obviously suspicious, devious,
> dangerous, and only trying to steal and cheat and
> take advantage of your wonderful contribution to
> this great, tolerant, enlightened society.
>
> Everything would be so much better if everyone
> just looked and acted exactly like you. At least
> for you.
>
>
> > THESE ARE NOT RACIST COMMENTS JUST THOSE OF
> > SOMEONE WHO WORKS TO PULL THEIR END.
> >
>
> No, those are racist comments. Who are you to
> judge? Are you really sure that your contribution
> to society is worth more than their's? Well, I
> guess since you know you're the right type of
> person and they are the wrong type of person, I
> suppose your contributions matter more.
>
> You know how you can tell you're a racist? You
> don't complain about the European immigrants who
> are here, who have children who speak German, or
> Dutch, or Russian, and need ESL classes just like
> those brown and yellow skinned kids. It probably
> never even occurred to you that there are, in
> fact, european immigrants here, because they look
> like you, and so you just assume they are american
> citizens, or at least have more right to be here
> than those dirty people that don't look like you.
> There's a swedish family living across the street
> from me. I've met russians, germans, lithuanians
> and Polish immigrant families. I know there are
> lots of white immigrants in this area. You
> probably didn't know that because since they are
> white, they can't be immigrants. Immigrants are
> brown, and talk all abla-yabla-dabla and shit,
> right? Some of them are even muslim, and you know
> what they say about those muslims, don't you??
>
> Fuck, I had a grandfather who was as bigoted as
> you are. But he grew up on a farm at the turn of
> the last century, what's your excuse?
>
> > IT IS RIDICULOUS.
> >
>
> No, you are ridiculous. You are xenophobic,
> narrow minded, provincial and you are worried
> about "them" invading "your" land, while you
> aren't much of a positive contribution to society
> yourself. You obviously didn't put too much
> effort into learning your own fucking language,
> and you are going to criticize others? You spell
> for shit, and you are obviously not an
> intellectual powerhouse.
>
> > CONTACT ALL OF THE BOARD MEMBERS AND YOUR LOCAL
> > POLITICANS
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > http://www.fcps.edu/schlbd/members.htm
>
> Yes. Tell them they are doing a great job keeping
> new immigrants' children from a life of
> destitution, and offering them a chance at the
> American Dream. If we had the ability to
> communicate with the board members and politicians
> of the past, we could tell them to treat this
> poster's family the way he or she wants to treat
> these people. Apparently, if this person was
> around and in charge when his or her family
> arrived here, they would have been treated like
> garbage and denied any opportunity to learn.
>
> Ugly americans suck. I bet you are fat, too. Let
> me guess, you're about 50 lbs overweight, drive an
> SUV, your kids play soccer and your husband is
> either assistant manager or shift supervisor. But
> he is positive that the next time district manager
> is open, he's next in line for that promotion,
> right? They certainly aren't going to pass him up
> for district manager a third time around, for
> sure. Besides, the regional manager all but said
> the job was his.

Posted by: watchinyou ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:56AM

> Let's stop pretending that this argument is really
> about illegal aliens who are bringing us all down.
> It isn't. It's an argument over misplaced
> priorities.
>
> Sure, an excess of poor, unskilled immigrants is a
> burden. Sure it's a social problem. But is it that
> big of a problem, relatively speaking? No. It's a
> strawman intended to distract us from problems
> that are an order of magnitude greater.
>
>
> very likely worthless.
>
> So don't sweat the small stuff, Junes. Don't be
> tricked into begrudging a child a $2 school lunch.
> Save your apparently considerable rage for the
> rich, educated, English-speaking grifters. They're
> the ones who'll bring you down - whether you
> realize it or not.

Cut to the chase , get rid of both groups then, quite ripping off the tax man and quit ripping off those of us who work and are tired of free riding groups, regardless of what they look like or where they are from...

Posted by: idiots ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:57AM

Junes and the democratic morons that have posted really have no clue.

Ignorance is bliss.

Posted by: you forgot a few folks ()
Date: March 04, 2009 10:09AM

I am a little tired of all the blame being directed at the evildoers on Wall Street. Let's trace that "bad mortgage", shall we:

1. Real estate agent sells house to person knowing their income cannot support the mortgage payment.

2. Real estate appraiser creates false/inflated value of home being bought so bank will loan money.

3. Corrupt mortgage broker basically asks lender to committ a felony by lying on the credit application. Mortgage company does no due diligence on credit-worthiness of loan and passes loan off to Wall Stret.

4. Rating agencies do lousy job of identifying which mortgage pools are high quality, subrime, Alt A, etc.

5. Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, package all these high risk mortgages and sell them to Wall Street.

6. All of the regulators, government agencies look the other way on the explosive growth of the number of houses being bought, even though national income levels remain flat. No red flags anywhere.

And then, Wall Street takes ALL THE BLAME, for the collapse of the mortgage market.

Give me a break. By the time Wall Street got these damaged goods, it passed thru lots of other players.

>
> very likely worthless.
>

Posted by: obezyanka ()
Date: March 04, 2009 10:27AM

Junes Wrote:
> Recently, you may not realize this, but legal
> immigrants are invited to live in the County via a
> visa. Most are college educated and already
> “acclimated.” Others are sponsored by family
> members or corporations. They not only are not
> entitled to these benefits and services, they
> don’t need them!
>
> The majority of ESOL students are illegal aliens
> or children of illegal aliens (there are an
> estimated 250,000 in Northern VA). They came to
> this country illegally uneducated, unskilled and
> some with serious and communicable diseases. With
> the help of advocates, they learned how to hold
> out their hands and demand benefits and services
> to which legal immigrants are not entitled. For
> every benefit and service to an illegal alien or
> their illegitimate child, an American citizen is
> deprived.
>
> School lunches, ESOL education, and taxi
> transportation are just the tip of the iceberg and
> don’t even begin to cover the benefits and costs
> associated with ill-obtained benefits and services
> by illegal aliens. As an FYI: School lunches
> are Federally Mandated, but only partially funded
> (barely is more appropriate).
>
> “if you make less than $350,000, the more you make
> the more perilous your situation really is” I
> don’t even come close to making $350,000 a year –
> no where near close - and I’m living quite
> comfortably. Actually, I would probably have to
> do some belt tightening if I made that much since
> Obama intends to punish families making more then
> $250,000 by removing deductions and increasing
> taxes. You may want to edit your post, because
> that one was a direct bullet to the foot which has
> left you limping.
>
> That the majority of illegal aliens living in
> Northern VA are Hispanics has nothing to do with
> racism – it is fact.
> It is also a fact that there are more than 20
> million nationwide. Last night, Channel 4 News
> reported that nationwide, 1 of every 5 children
> born in this Country are Hispanic. Are you
> implying that NBC is a racist news station, or do
> you casually toss around the R word when you have
> no credible argument to your ludicrous claims?
>
> “No, you are ridiculous. You are xenophobic,
> narrow minded, provincial and you are worried
> about "them" invading "your" land, while you
> aren't much of a positive contribution to society
> yourself. You obviously didn't put too much effort
> into learning your own fucking language, and you
> are going to criticize others? You spell for shit,
> and you are obviously not an intellectual
> powerhouse.” Sorry to have to point this out to
> you, but tossing around unfounded slurs doesn’t
> work. You have said nothing to justify illegal
> immigration or how it benefits our economy – an
> economy where hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS
> are out of work. That you also feel the need to
> throw in some colorful language to make your
> point, is evidence that you have no valid point to
> make.
>
> You tried your best, but you didn’t do that well.
> No matter how much you rant and rave, you will
> never be able to justify the right of illegal
> aliens to supercede the rights of legal immigrant.
> Of course, the businesses that bought and paid
> for politicians to ensure their right to hire
> cheap and pass along normal business costs of
> doing business to the tax payers disagree.
>
> Are you one of these businesses?

It's not the children with free lunches but their parents who came here illegaly is the problem. I've been in the immigration court when I was working as a contractor in INS and let me tell you ONCE THEY ARE HERE THERE IS ALMOST NO WAY TO MAKE THEM LEAVE! They quickly learn how to use and abuse our legal system, have children here who automatically become American citizens and so on. So, kids with free lunches is just the result of this glitch in the american legislation system.

Posted by: I had no idea ()
Date: March 04, 2009 11:57AM

you forgot a few folks Wrote:
> NegativeDreamStealer Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Look how well this strategy is working with the
> > credit crisis, with so many insisting on
> blaming
> > the poor sharecropper who got suckered into
> taking
> > on unsustainable debt in order to buy a house
> to
> > live in. This is taking attention away from the
> > Wall Street grifters who are the real cause of
> > this crisis. You know...the solid citizens who
> > managed to parlay each $300K mortgage into
> $300M
> > of gambling losses via collateralized debt
> > obligations and credit default swaps.
>
> I am a little tired of all the blame being
> directed at the evildoers on Wall Street. Let's
> trace that "bad mortgage", shall we:
>
> 1. Real estate agent sells house to person
> knowing their income cannot support the mortgage
> payment.
>
> 2. Real estate appraiser creates false/inflated
> value of home being bought so bank will loan
> money.
>
> 3. Corrupt mortgage broker basically asks lender
> to committ a felony by lying on the credit
> application. Mortgage company does no due
> diligence on credit-worthiness of loan and passes
> loan off to Wall Stret.
>
> 4. Rating agencies do lousy job of identifying
> which mortgage pools are high quality, subrime,
> Alt A, etc.
>
> 5. Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, package all these
> high risk mortgages and sell them to Wall Street.
>
> 6. All of the regulators, government agencies
> look the other way on the explosive growth of the
> number of houses being bought, even though
> national income levels remain flat. No red flags
> anywhere.
>
> And then, Wall Street takes ALL THE BLAME, for the
> collapse of the mortgage market.
>
> Give me a break. By the time Wall Street got
> these damaged goods, it passed thru lots of other
> players.
>

Wow, those poor guys on wall street.

I bet most of those people involved in the process of forcing BANKS and WALL STREET to leverage their debt 60 to 1 were hispanics, and we all know that according to Junes, HISPANIC == ILLEGAL.

BTW, in your post towards the top, you say "1 of every 5 children born in this Country are Hispanic. Are you implying that NBC is a racist news station"

NO. I am not implying anything. I am stating OUTRIGHT that YOU, JUNES, are a racist. 1 out of 5 children being hispanic is not the same as 1 out of 5 children being illegal aliens. Yet you seem to have it in your head that most or all hispanics are illegal aliens.

Did you realize that a vast majority of the 1 out of 5 are children of natural born citizens in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, etc?? Did you know that there are hispanics in this country who NEVER IMMIGRATED HERE. They were HERE BEFORE IT WAS AMERICA!

Try to swallow that you ignorant hick.

Posted by: Bad Wall Street ()
Date: March 04, 2009 01:21PM

the Wall Street basher above is absolutely correct-it is clearly all their fault that we are in this mess!!

data released today:

8.3 million US motgage holders owe more on their loans than their property is worth.

An additional 2.2 million will be under water if home prices decline another 5%.

30 percent of mortgages in FLA and CA are under water.

55 percent of mortgages in Nevada are under water.

40 percent of mortgages in Michigan are under water.

How dare those wall streeters force those people to buy their homes at the top. So what, if home prices doubled in the last 3 years in these markets!! the real estate agents told these people it was a great time to buy!!! Credit was easy-no doc loans were available. All you needed was a pulse to buy a house. Who cares if 6 adults were living in the house to pay the house payment.

Life was good and now those Wall Street firms ruined the party!

Date: March 04, 2009 01:47PM

Bad Wall Street Wrote:
> the Wall Street basher above is absolutely
> correct-it is clearly all their fault that we are
> in this mess!!
>
> data released today:
>
> 8.3 million US motgage holders owe more on their
> loans than their property is worth.
>
> An additional 2.2 million will be under water if
> home prices decline another 5%.
>
> 30 percent of mortgages in FLA and CA are under
> water.
>
> 55 percent of mortgages in Nevada are under
> water.
>
> 40 percent of mortgages in Michigan are under
> water.
>
> How dare those wall streeters force those people
> to buy their homes at the top. So what, if home
> prices doubled in the last 3 years in these
> markets!! the real estate agents told these people
> it was a great time to buy!!! Credit was easy-no
> doc loans were available. All you needed was a
> pulse to buy a house. Who cares if 6 adults were
> living in the house to pay the house payment.
>
> Life was good and now those Wall Street firms
> ruined the party!

Now you are being a tad bit of a silly-Willy here arent you? Everyone, and I mean everyone thought real estate was a solid investment. Mostly due to the fact that underwriting had been traditionally solid. The fact is underwriting went to hell and that happened because those packaging and selling securities were packing them with poorly secured assets. They didnt even check the income of the borrowers.

Sorry, but that was changing the rules and no one warned the borrowers. Really keen investors might have vetted it out but joe home owner - I cannot blame them. Oh and the reason so many homes are now underwater is the precipitous collapse of real estate. No matter how responsible you were, say you put 35% down on a house, you had to buy before 2004 to be now liquid.

So in short, yep, the bastards whom underwrote this financial-crack are now not only insolvent and Billions of dollars underwater but they should see jail time

Posted by: homeowner ()
Date: March 04, 2009 02:11PM

Government workers making $60K purchased McMansions in Bowie/Upper Marlboro that cost $800K plus. In what world is that even logical? The homeowners bear some responsibility. That's why PG County is #1 in foreclosures in Maryland.

Posted by: WHITEY2 ()
Date: March 04, 2009 02:17PM

homeowner Wrote:
> Government workers making $60K purchased
> McMansions in Bowie/Upper Marlboro that cost $800K
> plus. In what world is that even logical? The
> homeowners bear some responsibility. That's why PG
> County is #1 in foreclosures in Maryland.

But .. you .. mr. tax payer .. will bail us out .. and in the long term .. 5 years from now i can sell that house and pocket the profit ..

Posted by: Poor logic is contagious ()
Date: March 04, 2009 02:20PM

homeowner Wrote:
> Government workers making $60K purchased
> McMansions in Bowie/Upper Marlboro that cost $800K
> plus. In what world is that even logical? The
> homeowners bear some responsibility. That's why PG
> County is #1 in foreclosures in Maryland.

Um, yeah, because individuals purchasing homes are the more powerful and influential party in this equation.

I'm sorry, but this elitist class-warfare you are being fed and are unquestioningly eating up is only meant to distract you and keep you from seeing reality.

The person with the money is always the one with the upper hand in any transaction. You can't blame the borrower by any twist of logic. The lender, and the people underwriting those lenders are the ones who madee the conscious, informed choice in this matter -- they would have loaned money to household pets, if they could, in order to take each dollar of debt to gamble 60 times that amount on the market. They were the ones who bought and paid for the elimination of regulations on fractional reserve banking in order to go from a 10 to 1 cash to debt ratio to a 60 to 1 ratio, and then pursued every possible debt instrument with willfull abandon.

Posted by: homeowner ()
Date: March 04, 2009 02:45PM

The lenders are obviously more at fault than the home buyers. As an executive from World Savings in California recently stated "we sold loans to people 3 or 4 times..we eventually ran out of buyers". Also complicit is Congress - mostly democrats - who insisted that every American had a right to purchase a home and changed the rules of the game. That being said, the greed and irresponsibility of the home buyer also played a role in this disaster and cannot be denied.

Date: March 04, 2009 03:42PM

Actually it was primarily a republican congress that was to blame...they allowed financial businesses to get into the mortgage industry that subsequently were only interested in selling the mortgage to investment houses that bundled them up and sold them as security. Rating agencies then lied about the quality of those securities...to protect themselves the people who bought these bundeld mortgages bought "insurance" from the investment houses in case the bundled mortgage securities when belly up. The problem with that was the investment houses were unregulated (a republikan dream come true) and didnt have the cash to back up the insurance policies they had sold. So...when the housing prices started to fall...people started to default the deck of cards collapsed. And none...and I mean NONE of this had anything to with the democratic program to promote housing.

Posted by: vince is wrong again ()
Date: March 04, 2009 04:17PM

Vince - please refrain from speaking about economics. It is not a subject to which you can even be conversant.

Look, the mortgage and financial crisis has been 15-20 years in the making. During this period, debt has grown at 3.5 times GDP. Just how long did we think that would continue? I have heard Greenspan ex post facto talk about it - he at some level saw this coming, but explains (and this covers both his time with the Clinton administration and the Bush administration) that a tight monetary policy would which have put a sufficient and dear price tag on money would have caused 10% percent unemployment. Well, folks, that is where we are heading.

The list of those to blame is miles long. And in some sense I agree with 13% ESOL - although it makes no sense to let the banks off the hook, either. They purchased these loans and securitized them, using risk models they developed to trade treasuries and the like (at which they were and have been successful). In a sense they don't have the excuse of some of those in ESOL 13%'s list - they, by and large, although subject to the herd mentality, are by and large smart people. Which is of course why there is such class warfare right now. The rest of the nation doesn't not want to subsidize smart people (those who work at the banks) who just happened to make dumb decisions. And yes, although politically incorrect, we are long already used to subsidizing the not so smart.

In any event, conflating the mortgage crisis to the illegal immigrant problem makes no real sense (although there were any number of mortgages, particularly in Southern California, given to illegal immigrants and the default rate is sky high).

And while we simply must enforce our immigration laws, and better yet, provide for a policy of legal immigration that above all else seeks skills and human capital (other countries do the same), school lunches don't strike me as the most urgent of cost issues. It is one more annoyance for law abiding citizens,

Health care costs, for example, are enormous. What a profound area for inquiry. And so frankly is the issue of income taxes. Any one of us posting here that refrains from filing their income tax does so at their peril to their freedom and their livelihood. It makes no sense to permit entire classes of people to not be subject to income tax enforcement, especially when they receive so many benefits in kind. These benefits are essentially subsidies to Mexico other Latin American countries, who should, but for their non-functioning and corrupt governments, be caring for their own people properly. Those countries of course do not do so because they lack the driver of necessity - we do it for them - under either the condescending or even subtly racist view they they are not capable.

Date: March 04, 2009 06:07PM

Junes Wrote:
>>
> If you want to learn how the County allocates
> funding, go to the source (Fairfax County Website
> - or your County Supervisors) and find out for
> yourself rather posting figures that do not
> apply.
>
> You are starting to sound like Vince.

I don't know Vince, nor do I sound like him. I posted FCPS info on free and reduced lunch, with a link so readers would know I am not making stuff up, and I posted the information from the feds regarding poverty levels, again with a link for verification. The figures did indeed apply to the discussion. I think it is odd you make claims without links (verification) and tell those that refute you that they should look it up.

Date: March 04, 2009 06:08PM

dono Wrote:
> Junes I do not have to go to the Fairfax site and
> pick through it to know you are full of it. You
> are saying you can earn $90k and you get all the
> subsidies you listed - bunk. You have teh
> internet skils source-me-wrong. You wont because
> your comments are a prevarication.

That was one of the "tax and spend" issues Pat Herrity was runing on.

You can accept it or reject it, it's up to you. But it is true that a family in Fairfax County can earn up to 90K and qualify for subsidized housing, which opens the door for other subsidies.

Date: March 04, 2009 06:15PM

Junes Wrote:
> > That was one of the "tax and spend" issues Pat
> Herrity was runing on.
>
> You can accept it or reject it, it's up to you.
> But it is true that a family in Fairfax County can
> earn up to 90K and qualify for subsidized housing,
> which opens the door for other subsidies.

Are you referring to the Silver Lining program? It doesn't open the door to other subsidies by the way. Here is the link for that (since you have yet to post any links and just say we can "accept or reject it" http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/rha/homeownership/help.htm

As you can see they have to qualify on a number of criteria, and they will be buying foreclosed homes.

"How do I qualify for the program?

You must buy a bank-owned, foreclosed single family detached house or townhouse. No condominiums are included in this program.
You cannot have owned a home for the past three years (all adult family members).
You must complete a certified homebuyer education class (all adult family members).
You must live and/or work in Fairfax County (Fairfax City and Falls Church City excluded).
You must receive a current conditional pre-approval for a first mortgage with term meeting Silver Lining guidelines (see below: What are Silver Lining eligible first mortgage loans and lenders?).
You must have 1 percent of the sales price for downpayment and closing costs.
The home you are buying must be located within Fairfax County (Fairfax and Falls Church Cities excluded).
The home you purchase must be your primary residence (you cannot buy vacation, second, or investment properties).
The sales price of the home you are buying cannot exceed $362,790 for single family detached homes and $270,000 for townhomes.
You may qualify for a Silver Lining second trust of up to $91,767 for a single family detached home and up to $66,200 for a townhouse, if your gross annual household income is within the limits in the chart below.
Family Size Maximum Household Income
1 $43,050
2 $49,200
3 $55,350
4 $61,500
5 $66,400
6 $71,350
7 $76,250

Date: March 04, 2009 06:50PM

Junes Wrote:
>
> then some.
>

Okay Junes looking at the facts Finally posted by 'poverty level incorrect' you are:
1. a real jerk for putting up a total lie that some of us actually considered
2. have pretty much ruined your credibility at least to me
3. Are either a big liar or a stupid parrot of the right wing.
4. Obviously have no idea what you are talking about and no idea where in the world those giving your talking points get their bullshit

I mean really, the sliver lining project is not subsidized housing anymore than FHA loans are you idiot. It has absolutely nothing what so ever with qualifying for school lunch programs. You just spout off waste product out of your mouth and hope others are as eager as you are to feast upon it as you are. Yum yum, well you may like to eat bullshit but most of us do not. I actually used to consider your points. That makes me a real idiot too...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 06:56PM by dono.

Date: March 04, 2009 07:11PM

Dono, I'm not going to get into a spitting contest with you.

If you want to TRY to disprove me, pull up the website and TRY to find something to dispute my post.

Resorting to name calling as a diversion because you can't disprove me is not very becoming of you.

Date: March 04, 2009 07:21PM

Hey Junes...seems like more and more people are relaizing just how full of hate and stupidity you are! Doesnt take much!

Date: March 04, 2009 07:25PM

Junes Wrote:
> dono Wrote:
> -----
> > Junes I do not have to go to the Fairfax site
> and
> > pick through it to know you are full of it.
> You
> > are saying you can earn $90k and you get all
> the
> > subsidies you listed - bunk. You have teh
> > internet skils source-me-wrong. You wont
> because
> > your comments are a prevarication.
>
>
> That was one of the "tax and spend" issues Pat
> Herrity was runing on.
>
> You can accept it or reject it, it's up to you.
> But it is true that a family in Fairfax County can
> earn up to 90K and qualify for subsidized housing,
> which opens the door for other subsidies.

Personally..I am very happy with the silver lining program...very progressive. Good thing Herrity lost....the asshole...living off his daddy's name damn republikan! I cant imagine how many special deals he's taken advantage of because of his Dad.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: March 04, 2009 07:43PM

well some of the people taking advantage of this meal deal thats the only meal they get. So unless you've had your stomach caving in from hunger shut up about 21%

Date: March 04, 2009 07:46PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Hey Junes...seems like more and more people are
> relaizing just how full of hate and stupidity you
> are! Doesnt take much!

Not at all Vince!

Date: March 04, 2009 08:00PM

Junes Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey Junes...seems like more and more people are
> > relaizing just how full of hate and stupidity
> you
> > are! Doesnt take much!
>
>
> Not at all Vince!

Oh yes Junes!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:03PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Junes Wrote:
> -----
> > Vince(1) Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hey Junes...seems like more and more people
> are
> > > relaizing just how full of hate and stupidity
> > you
> > > are! Doesnt take much!
> >
> >
> > Not at all Vince!
>
>
> Oh yes Junes!

why dont you two get a room?

Date: March 04, 2009 08:04PM

ferfux Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > Junes Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Vince(1) Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Hey Junes...seems like more and more people
> > are
> > > > relaizing just how full of hate and
> stupidity
> > > you
> > > > are! Doesnt take much!
> > >
> > >
> > > Not at all Vince!
> >
> >
> > Oh yes Junes!
>
>
> why dont you two get a room?

Junes..that's an idea...please describe yourself...height...weight...bust size...color of hair...do you trim?

Date: March 04, 2009 08:13PM

Junes,

I certainly gave you the benefit of the doubt ( a little) I asked you to post something supporting your claims. I stated that I believed your claims were so outrageous the did not warrant any research. Some bored soul actually bothered to post a link to the Silver Lining site and the went so far as to outline the basics of the program. I looked at the site and as suspected found out you obviously never bothered to do the same. The Federal Government set the poverty guideline (http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/08Poverty.shtml at $21,200 for 2008 (except Alaska and Hawaii - they are more). You assert, without any citation that Fairfax County grants poverty level, subsidized housing ('and a whole lot more) to families earning 450% the published Federal guideline for poverty.

You have wasted my time asking me to even consider your absurd claim. I admit I was stupid for entertaining it.

I would like to add that it appears your prevarications in this case appear quite malicious. Offering a bogus retort of such absurdity and ascribing it falsely to election results could only be borne of a desperate attempt to quash bona fide debate among persons inclined to help those in need.

You obviously just want to make people waste their time by listening to you and then you want them to waste their time by disproving your un-sourced, unsupported bullshit. Please. If there was an award for Laziest Troll you wo...

wait a second...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 08:53PM by dono.

Posted by: bus driver ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:31PM

FCPS spends more than $2 million on cabs and it actually saves money. They are going to increase cab usage. Last year, I transported a 2nd grader from way down the Mason Neck to Burke everyday to attend the Alternative Learning Center there. This (non-immigrant) kid was a holy terror that had been removed from his base school for disruptive behavior.

Believe me, you wouldn't want this kid going to school with your kid. I still wonder how a kid could be that bad at such a young age. I almost wrecked the bus a few times because I was watching him instead of the road. I honestly believe that kid was capable of sticking a knife in my back.

Anyway, he is in a cab this year, simply because it is MUCH cheaper than transporting ONE kid in a 78 passenger bus that gets maybe 5-6 mpg, plus my salary, wear & tear on the bus, etc....

Believe me, us drivers are against the cabs because we lose hours and make less money but oh well.

PS: I've been doing this a long time and the vast majority of the most dangerous kids are NOT immigrants, legal or otherwise.

Date: March 04, 2009 08:39PM

Hey Duno..dont waste too much of your time with Junes...she is all mine!

Posted by: j ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:02PM

the xenophobia and racism on this website gets really old. its depressing. the thought of you people poisoning your childrens minds with this kind of garbage makes me sick.

Posted by: Alberto ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:19PM

j Wrote:
> the xenophobia and racism on this website gets
> really old. its depressing. the thought of you
> people poisoning your childrens minds with this
> kind of garbage makes me sick.

It increases in direct proportion to the financial strains of bigoted people.

Lower intelligence people seek out scapegoats to blame for their problems.

I mean, Junes is obviously hurting in some way, and she feels that blaming those hispanics will at least take some of the responsibility for her plight off of herself.

She's upset about $2 million being spent on special transportation in a county of one million people, which comes out to two frickin bucks per person. I mean, that's some burden on us poor citizens. It shows you how frivolous her complaints are -- Whether the county spends $2 million or even 5 or 10 million on transportation, it is not going to impact her life good or bad. Yet she is going to waste time and energy worrying about it, instead of maybe dealing with whatever it is that is actually impacting her life negatively to put her into this hateful mood.

Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: March 04, 2009 09:29PM

Alberto Wrote:
> j Wrote:
> -----
> > the xenophobia and racism on this website gets
> > really old. its depressing. the thought of
> you
> > people poisoning your childrens minds with this
> > kind of garbage makes me sick.
>
>
> It increases in direct proportion to the financial
> strains of bigoted people.
>
> Lower intelligence people seek out scapegoats to
> blame for their problems.
>
> I mean, Junes is obviously hurting in some way,
> and she feels that blaming those hispanics will at
> least take some of the responsibility for her
> plight off of herself.
>
> She's upset about $2 million being spent on
> special transportation in a county of one million
> people, which comes out to two frickin bucks per
> person. I mean, that's some burden on us poor
> citizens. It shows you how frivolous her
> complaints are -- Whether the county spends $2
> million or even 5 or 10 million on transportation,
> it is not going to impact her life good or bad.
> Yet she is going to waste time and energy worrying
> about it, instead of maybe dealing with whatever
> it is that is actually impacting her life
> negatively to put her into this hateful mood.

I think you meant to say illegals not Hispanics. Two vastly different groups.

Posted by: junes is right ()
Date: March 04, 2009 10:11PM

I live in Fairfax and get help from the County. I had to change careers a while back (I dont really want to talk about why) and now I dont earn the money I wish I could. My wife and I have four kids and they are really great. A real joy for us but whta a handful.

I work fiftyhours a week in a job Ive had for a few years and I am happy to say I like it but it does not pay a fortune, a little over $80,000 per year but there dental is not bad. My wife works too but with the cost of day care and afterschool care we cannot afford to have here work full time so thats like $10,000 more. So, after taxes we bring home like a little over $6500 a month cause I put 2% into my retirement and they take a little for my health - I guess you know that does not go far!

that is not the kind of money you can cut it here in this expensive place. We were lucky to qualify for the poverty thing she is posting here though I HATE that word. We needed the help so they can do that and we get help. Of course we cannot afford to buy but the County helps with half our rent an it makes a difference.

We have a place but not fancy its 4 bedrooms on one level and no basement so we pay $2900 minus half from the county and we get help with food to. OUr kids get a school lunch but i know those are free to. We can go to the Giant with stamps and no one looks because they know they use them too. I dont even use them for beer because dont drink except for dad he does most of the time but Kay says 'not in my house' so he has them on the deck or the backyard thing (gazebo whatever).

Every two weeks the county checks with use to see about our transportation too and that is a god send becuase my Dad lives with us and we only have two cars. He gets trips pretty much where he needs them and our dogs are not allowed to come in the cabs. Are carpets are old.

I am glad to here people talk about the problems but she needs to know we need help. My car had transmission problems and the county said it could help not somuch. ouch that was some money there but we are tough. We do not want anyones handout cherity but help.

Posted by: 70chip ()
Date: March 04, 2009 10:14PM

j Wrote:
> the xenophobia and racism on this website gets
> really old. its depressing. the thought of you
> people poisoning your childrens minds with this
> kind of garbage makes me sick.

Strength isn't found in diversity.. its found in uniformity.

Date: March 05, 2009 06:09AM

dono Wrote:
> Junes,
>
> You have wasted my time asking me to even consider
> your absurd claim. I admit I was stupid for
> entertaining it.

I didn't ask you to consider anything; you presumed my claim was inaccurate and set out to disprove it. You weren't able to do it.

You use your time as YOU choose dono.

Date: March 05, 2009 06:29AM

ferfux Wrote:

> why dont you two get a room?

I would love to get him an 8x8 room for tax evasion and defrauding the government by knowingling hiring illegal aliens.

This is one time I wouldn't mind using my tax dollars to pay for his room and board.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2009 07:47AM by Junes.

Posted by: I wonder ()
Date: March 05, 2009 06:34AM

I make less than $80,000 and I looked into getting help with SACC and other things the schools offer I donnot qualify. Where are you finding the info that says $91,000?

Posted by: I wonder ()
Date: March 05, 2009 06:37AM

Junes Wrote:
>
> then some.
>

I make less than $80,000 and I looked into getting help with SACC and other things the schools offer and I donnot qualify. Where are you finding the info that says $91,000? From what I saw a family of 4 needs to make less than $48,000.

Date: March 05, 2009 06:50AM

Do you own your home? How many kids? How much Savings? Each is added to "Adjust" your income for qualification.

Depending on your income and the value of your assets, SACC Program Fees are:

$125/month Before School (1 child)
$276/month After Kindergarten (1 child)
$276/month After School (1 child)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2009 07:00AM by Junes.

Date: March 05, 2009 07:01AM

Junes Wrote:
> Do you own your home? How many kids? How much
> Savings? Each is added to "Adjust" your income
> for qualification.
>
> Depending on your income and the value of your
> assets, SACC Program Fees are:
>
> $125/month Before School (1 child)
> $276/month After Kindergarten (1 child)
> $276/month After School (1 child)

These are the program fees for people earing MORE than $50,000

Date: March 05, 2009 07:23AM

Junes Wrote:
> Junes Wrote:
> -----
> > Do you own your home? How many kids? How much
> > Savings? Each is added to "Adjust" your income
> > for qualification.
> >
> > Depending on your income and the value of your
> > assets, SACC Program Fees are:
> >
> > $125/month Before School (1 child)
> > $276/month After Kindergarten (1 child)
> > $276/month After School (1 child)
>
> These are the program fees for people earing MORE
> than $50,000 - adjusted

Added: If you are stupid enough to over-state or accurately state your assets and earnings and under-state or accurately state your liabilities, then you deserve to be disqualified.

This is one of many instances where you can take a lesson from the Illegals who are quite adept at working the system by eliminating the "paper trail" except for forged documents.

And ... not one agency in Fairfax County that will ever admit (on the record) that an illegal alien receives even so much as a single penny of tax funded benefits and services.

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: March 05, 2009 07:52AM

I wonder Wrote:
> Junes Wrote:
> -----
> > Get used to it. When Bulova won the Board
> Chair
> > things like this were guaranteed to continue.
> >
> > NOTE: Poverty income for a family of four in
> the
> > County is $91,000. A family of four with this
> > "low income" is ENTITLED to all of the above,
> and
> > then some.
> >
> > We get what we vote for!!!!!!
>
>
> I make less than $80,000 and I looked into getting
> help with SACC and other things the schools offer
> and I donnot qualify. Where are you finding the
> info that says $91,000? From what I saw a family
> of 4 needs to make less than $48,000.

Finding space in SACC if you make over 50K is the real problem. THere isn't usually any. The county expects those that make over 50K to find child care elsewhere since there's usually a waiting list for SACC from families of lower incomes.

And daycare at one of the 'pro' facilities isn't that much more expensive and they usually at least have a qualified teacher. I haven't been too impressed with the SACC supervision, but then, no day care supervision is that great. They just don't get paid enough.

Date: March 05, 2009 10:24AM

The SAAC at Ravensworth Elementary is top-notch. They have good enrichment activities and it is a great opportunity for the kids to learn social interaction with older/younger kids as the group is mixed through all the grades!

I think SAAC will be vital in the coming years. It allows both parents to work while supplying a safe productive environment (they have 'homework club') for the kids.

Date: March 05, 2009 10:27AM

junes is right Wrote:
> I live in Fairfax and get help from the County. I
> had to change careers a while back (I dont really
> want to talk about why) and now I dont earn the
> money I wish I could. My wife and I have four
> kids and they are really great. A real joy for us
> but whta a handful.
>
> I work fiftyhours a week in a job Ive had for a
> few years and I am happy to say I like it but it
> does not pay a fortune, a little over $80,000 per
> year but there dental is not bad. My wife works
> too but with the cost of day care and afterschool
> care we cannot afford to have here work full time
> so thats like $10,000 more. So, after taxes we
> bring home like a little over $6500 a month cause
> I put 2% into my retirement and they take a little
> for my health - I guess you know that does not go
> far!
>
> that is not the kind of money you can cut it here
> in this expensive place. We were lucky to qualify
> for the poverty thing she is posting here though I
> HATE that word. We needed the help so they can do
> that and we get help. Of course we cannot afford
> to buy but the County helps with half our rent an
> it makes a difference.
>
> We have a place but not fancy its 4 bedrooms on
> one level and no basement so we pay $2900 minus
> half from the county and we get help with food to.
> OUr kids get a school lunch but i know those are
> free to. We can go to the Giant with stamps and
> no one looks because they know they use them too.
> I dont even use them for beer because dont drink
> except for dad he does most of the time but Kay
> says 'not in my house' so he has them on the deck
> or the backyard thing (gazebo whatever).
>
> Every two weeks the county checks with use to see
> about our transportation too and that is a god
> send becuase my Dad lives with us and we only have
> two cars. He gets trips pretty much where he
> needs them and our dogs are not allowed to come in
> the cabs. Are carpets are old.
>
> I am glad to here people talk about the problems
> but she needs to know we need help. My car had
> transmission problems and the county said it could
> help not somuch. ouch that was some money there
> but we are tough. We do not want anyones handout
> cherity but help.

lollers

Posted by: Dueling Banjos ()
Date: March 05, 2009 10:40AM

Junes - I suggest that you move to Kentucky or Alabama. They really enjoy your kind in that neck of the banjo-themed woods.

Junes Wrote:
> Junes Wrote:
> -----
> > Junes Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Do you own your home? How many kids? How
> much
> > > Savings? Each is added to "Adjust" your
> income
> > > for qualification.
> > >
> > > Depending on your income and the value of
> your
> > > assets, SACC Program Fees are:
> > >
> > > $125/month Before School (1 child)
> > > $276/month After Kindergarten (1 child)
> > > $276/month After School (1 child)
> >
> > These are the program fees for people earing
> MORE
> > than $50,000 - adjusted
>
> Added: If you are stupid enough to over-state or
> accurately state your assets and earnings and
> under-state or accurately state your liabilities,
> then you deserve to be disqualified.
>
> This is one of many instances where you can take a
> lesson from the Illegals who are quite adept at
> working the system by eliminating the "paper
> trail" except for forged documents.
>
> And ... not one agency in Fairfax County that
> will ever admit (on the record) that an illegal
> alien receives even so much as a single penny of
> tax funded benefits and services.

Posted by: where is the privacy? ()
Date: March 05, 2009 11:51AM

bus driver Wrote:
> FCPS spends more than $2 million on cabs and it
> actually saves money. They are going to increase
> cab usage. Last year, I transported a 2nd grader
> from way down the Mason Neck to Burke everyday to
> attend the Alternative Learning Center there.
> This (non-immigrant) kid was a holy terror that
> had been removed from his base school for
> disruptive behavior.
>

Gee-why don't you just tell us the kid's name? For goodness sake, this child, who propably suffers from a mental illness, deserves to have their disability rights respected BY A FAIRFAX COUNTY EMPLOYEE. You may want to familiarize yourself with IDEA, sweetie.

> Believe me, you wouldn't want this kid going to
> school with your kid. I still wonder how a kid
> could be that bad at such a young age.

You clearly lack basic intelligence.

I almost
> wrecked the bus a few times because I was watching
> him instead of the road. I honestly believe that
> kid was capable of sticking a knife in my back.

Where was the aide who should have been accompanying this child?
>
> Anyway, he is in a cab this year, simply because
> it is MUCH cheaper than transporting ONE kid in a
> 78 passenger bus that gets maybe 5-6 mpg, plus my
> salary, wear & tear on the bus, etc....

The ONLY intelligent comment you have made.
>
> Believe me, us drivers are against the cabs
> because we lose hours and make less money but oh
> well.
>
> PS: I've been doing this a long time and the vast
> majority of the most dangerous kids are NOT
> immigrants, legal or otherwise.

Danger often translates to disability. There is a reason these kids are still in school DA (figure out what those initials mean-rymes with yum bass). Maybe we should incarcerate these kids? or perhaps, let's bring back the insane asylums of the past-those were quite civilized and effective.

You may want to shut your mouth or risk losing your job. What a pity that nobody within FCPS has trained you about respecting student confidentiality.

Date: March 05, 2009 12:38PM

70chip Wrote:
>
> Strength isn't found in diversity.. its found in
> uniformity.

Yeah, that's what they said in Germany in the 30's and 40's.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: March 05, 2009 01:16PM

where is the privacy? Wrote:

>
> You may want to shut your mouth or risk losing
> your job. What a pity that nobody within FCPS has
> trained you about respecting student
> confidentiality.

Give me a break; the only people that could possibly know who is talking about already know the kid is a terror. And your reaction tells us that your kid is probably a terror too.

Posted by: why so many stupid people? ()
Date: March 05, 2009 03:43PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> where is the privacy? Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > You may want to shut your mouth or risk losing
> > your job. What a pity that nobody within FCPS
> has
> > trained you about respecting student
> > confidentiality.
>
>
> Give me a break; the only people that could
> possibly know who is talking about already know
> the kid is a terror. And your reaction tells us
> that your kid is probably a terror too.

I continue to be amazed at how stupid some people are on this board.

There are two possibilities here:

1. The kid has a disability which contributes to his behavior and that is why he goes to another school.

2. The kid has no disability but threatens people all day long (bus driver talks about fear of being stabbed and he is referred to as a "terror"). In this case, he would not be attending a FCPS school-he would be in juvenile jail.

Ms pretend to be Jackie O, who is probabley a fat slob, knows nothing about my kids (none of whom are terrors).

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 05, 2009 07:42PM

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2012 03:00AM by Alias.

Posted by: MORONIC WOMAN ()
Date: March 05, 2009 09:10PM

There are way too many clueless people living in Fairfax. They are so out of touch with reality it ceases to amaze me.

It is not racist to prefer illegals to remain out - its racist to say keep a certain minority group out.

If illegals behaved properyl and did not strain us - there would be no issues.

Date: March 05, 2009 09:50PM

MORONIC WOMAN Wrote:
> There are way too many clueless people living in
> Fairfax. They are so out of touch with reality it
> ceases to amaze me.
>
> It is not racist to prefer illegals to remain out
> - its racist to say keep a certain minority group
> out.
>
>
> If illegals behaved properyl and did not strain us
> - there would be no issues.

But if you pay attention to Junes postings, she intermixes "hispanic" with "illegals".

She'll rant about all the illegals, then cite a statistic about how 1 out of 5 births being by hispanics, then go back to ranting about illegals.

It is racist to assume that all hispanics are illegal aliens.

Posted by: snarky ()
Date: March 05, 2009 10:14PM

I am in the position to know that FCPS spends WAY more than $2M per year on cab service for kids, who for whatever reason, are unable to ride a bus to the school which best meets their needs. This isn't a bad thing, it's just VERY, VERY expensive. I find it quite interesting that June even knows about this in the first place, but her number is way too low.

BTW, June really is an idiot otherwise.

Date: March 05, 2009 10:31PM

snarky Wrote:
> I am in the position to know that FCPS spends WAY
> more than $2M per year on cab service for kids,
> who for whatever reason, are unable to ride a bus
> to the school which best meets their needs. This
> isn't a bad thing, it's just VERY, VERY expensive.
> I find it quite interesting that June even knows
> about this in the first place, but her number is
> way too low.
>
> BTW, June really is an idiot otherwise.

She's not an idiot, just a bigot. Her bigotry is the central ordering principle of her entire being. Her misinformed ideas and misguided outrage all stem from that bigotry.

I do think people should be self-sufficient and figure out how to get to school on their own if the service provided everyone else doesn't meet their needs. I mean, we shouldn't always expect the government to bend over backwards to accomodate every quirk or need outside the norm.

However, the amount being spent really is insignificant, even if it is $10 million a year. And to complain about it like it's some personal affront or injustice to hard working people everywhere is really grasping at straws.

If they were to eliminate that expense and return the money to the taxpayer, which you can only assume is the desired result of anyone outraged enough about it to complain about it online, how much would it really amount to per taxpayer? Five or ten bucks? It's peanuts. Insignificant. Meaningless.

This single complaint sums Junes up completely. She is petty and bigoted, and blows things out of all proportion. She is obviously suffering greatly during this economic crisis, and feels like a victim and needs to find a scapegoat.

Posted by: jackie-o ()
Date: March 06, 2009 06:03AM

why so many stupid people? Wrote:
> Genevieve Wrote:
> -----
> > where is the privacy? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > You may want to shut your mouth or risk
> losing
> > > your job. What a pity that nobody within FCPS
> > has
> > > trained you about respecting student
> > > confidentiality.
> >
> >
> > Give me a break; the only people that could
> > possibly know who is talking about already know
> > the kid is a terror. And your reaction tells
> us
> > that your kid is probably a terror too.
>
>
> I continue to be amazed at how stupid some people
> are on this board.
>
> There are two possibilities here:
>
> 1. The kid has a disability which contributes to
> his behavior and that is why he goes to another
> school.
>
> 2. The kid has no disability but threatens people
> all day long (bus driver talks about fear of being
> stabbed and he is referred to as a "terror"). In
> this case, he would not be attending a FCPS
> school-he would be in juvenile jail.
>
> Ms pretend to be Jackie O, who is probabley a fat
> slob, knows nothing about my kids (none of whom
> are terrors).

And why are you dragging me into this conversation? Everybody knows Genevieve and Jackie-O are two different people.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: March 06, 2009 06:06AM

why so many stupid people=oaktonmom

Date: March 06, 2009 07:03AM

Junes is sad...

Date: March 06, 2009 08:44PM

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2012 03:44AM by Alias.

Date: March 06, 2009 09:37PM

And if Junes statement was false...Would she be a bigot! Yes she would...and that fact remains true regardless of the true-ness of her statement.

Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: March 06, 2009 11:19PM

???? Wrote:
> why so many stupid people=oaktonmom

I post as a registered poster. You do the same and then we will chat.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 07, 2009 01:37AM

where is the privacy?/why so many stupid people?/total douchebag

there are terrible children in the world that simply have no conscience, they are called psychopaths and cannot be helped.

P.S.
file.php?2,file=5058
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: March 07, 2009 02:42AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2012 03:42AM by Alias.

Date: March 07, 2009 03:16AM

Alias Wrote:
> But, Vince, you would cry racism if a person,
> attacked by a black male, were to describe his
> attacker as a black male.

file.php?2,file=2212
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Jackie-O! ()
Date: March 07, 2009 08:09AM

why so many stupid people? Wrote:
> Genevieve Wrote:
> -----
> > where is the privacy? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > You may want to shut your mouth or risk
> losing
> > > your job. What a pity that nobody within FCPS
> > has
> > > trained you about respecting student
> > > confidentiality.
> >
> >
> > Give me a break; the only people that could
> > possibly know who is talking about already know
> > the kid is a terror. And your reaction tells
> us
> > that your kid is probably a terror too.
>
>
> I continue to be amazed at how stupid some people
> are on this board.
>
> There are two possibilities here:
>
> 1. The kid has a disability which contributes to
> his behavior and that is why he goes to another
> school.
>
> 2. The kid has no disability but threatens people
> all day long (bus driver talks about fear of being
> stabbed and he is referred to as a "terror"). In
> this case, he would not be attending a FCPS
> school-he would be in juvenile jail.
>
> Ms pretend to be Jackie O, who is probabley a fat
> slob, knows nothing about my kids (none of whom
> are terrors).

where's the privacy...it's not like she gave a full description and the house where she picks the kid up. I seriously doubt anyone is going to figure out who the kid is..as if anybody actually cares.

As far as the fat slob comment...quit looking in the mirror. All mom's do not sit at home and eat Bon Bon's. Judging by your reaction to Gen's comment I'd say she pretty much hit the nail on the head mommy dearest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 08:11AM by Jackie-O!.

Posted by: she did ()
Date: March 07, 2009 08:30AM

Alias Wrote:
>> If Junes' statements were false and if she
> manufactured these statements, then, I would
> agree.
>

Junes did manufacture her statements. She did not provid proof. Poverty level is incorrect had two links to back up the proof that Junes was wrong, Junes provided nothing but her own thoughts.

Date: March 07, 2009 01:56PM

she did Wrote:
> Alias Wrote:
> -----
> >> If Junes' statements were false and if she
> > manufactured these statements, then, I would
> > agree.
> >
>
>
> Junes did manufacture her statements. She did not
> provid proof. Poverty level is incorrect had two
> links to back up the proof that Junes was wrong,
> Junes provided nothing but her own thoughts.

Now isnt that a scarey thought...that anyone could be so consumed with hate!

Date: March 07, 2009 04:46PM

No, not even his parents would recognize him from my post. Everything I posted was ficticious except for the general theme. I guess I should have disclosed that fact. BTW, there are scores of this type of kid in the system, not just the one I had.

Anyway, my only point was that when ONE student needs to travel between distant locations, a cab is far cheaper than a 78 passenger bus. Even the cab ride is cheaper than it ordinarily would be, as the contract price with the cab companies.

Date: March 07, 2009 04:48PM

Even the cab ride is cheaper than it ordinarily would be, as the contract price [is negotiated] with the cab companies.

Date: March 07, 2009 05:02PM

$91,000 poverty level - that is some choice fiction.

Date: March 07, 2009 06:44PM

dono Wrote:
> $91,000 poverty level - that is some choice
> fiction.

I don't understand?

All I was addressing was the use of cabs. The family income of the bad kids that have to be transported long distances has nothing to do with anything.

I haven't read the thread that closely, if you were addressing someone else's reference to "fiction", please excuse me.

Posted by: Hugo ()
Date: March 07, 2009 10:41PM

I wish we could all stick by the mantra " You stay in your country, and I will stay in Mine. Capish!!

Date: March 07, 2009 11:54PM

Hugo Wrote:
> I wish we could all stick by the mantra " You stay
> in your country, and I will stay in Mine.
> Capish!!

we need them

Date: March 08, 2009 04:23AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Now isnt that a scarey thought...that anyone could
> be so consumed with hate!

you clearly dont realize how hateful you have become. im beginning to think that your posts are all a psychological projection of your hate for your own children. i mean, they are in their 20s, are white and are Christians. it's like your personal trifecta for hate. get some help, dude.

Date: March 08, 2009 11:07AM

Gravis..you evidently feel you have hit some hot button of mine by continually mentioning my children. You havent...I would be concerned if my kids spent hours on line on bulletin boards like this....but they don't...and I suggest for your own long term well being that you get out more. Move out of your parents home. Become more independent. This online life of yours has hardened you...you seem to enjoy posting pictures of animal cruelty...this is not a good sign. Seek help.

Posted by: good times ()
Date: March 06, 2015 02:21PM

now its 30%

Posted by: throw them out ()
Date: March 06, 2015 02:30PM

Start with Ryan McElveen as he has aspirations to higher political office. A new school board's first act should be to send Karen Garza back to Texas.

Posted by: FACT 69 ()
Date: March 06, 2015 03:48PM

When I see majority blacks working a fast food joint, I pass.

Posted by: Whitey White ()
Date: March 06, 2015 04:26PM

"When I see majority blacks working a fast food joint, I pass."

When I see majority blacks working at a fast food joint, I pass.

Fixed it for you. The only time you can use the term "majority of blacks working" is when you include the word "not" as in "majority of blacks not working".

Posted by: 92TransAm ()
Date: March 06, 2015 07:00PM

America the great is falling apart. I've been saying it for years

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.