HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Homeless camp at Potomac Mills Exit in woods
Posted by: OHMYTHEYAREEVERYWHERE ()
Date: August 09, 2014 05:30AM

So a while back I headed out to Potomac mills for some shopping, and was very surprised to see a large homeless camp right off the exit in the woods. I also have been getting approached more and more in the Kingstowne Parking Lot, Safeway Kingstowne and area gas stations. Anyone notice a lady at the exit of the huntsman giant in a wheelchair (some type of chair) with a please help/homeless sign (older white woman)?

Whats going on...is it because this area has more $ than others and they will get more from those living in the area (suckers)?

I know there will be stupid remarks on the board, as usual, but really wondering if anyone knows why the influx.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeless camp at Potomac Mills Exit in woods
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: August 09, 2014 08:09AM

The Potomac Mills crowd has been there for years. And there's been a scattering of homeless throughout all of Fairfax County as well, they're just more discreet since the cops in FX will chase them away from areas. PW doesn't seem to mind the homeless camp at the I95 exit, so they stay. I'm expecting them to start building real buildings soon.

Posted by: tYUWk ()
Date: August 09, 2014 08:34AM

Why the influx? Mr. Sensitive OP might wince at the truth, but the ones at Kingstowne are all wetbacks. And they aren't homeless or hungry.

Posted by: sweet6b9 ()
Date: August 09, 2014 09:54AM

That is not a mere homeless camp. It is Kevin Gaylord's (aka the nigardly guy on here) cult. Leave them be. Theh are waiting for their space ship to return.

https://myspace.com/sweet6b9

Posted by: All dirty White people ()
Date: August 09, 2014 10:16AM

Idk, but I'm tired of seeing those awful smelling, dirty White tree dwellers as well. They always interrupt my shopping asking me for money, but when I offer them food instead, they decline. It's gross.

Posted by: ffx steve ()
Date: August 09, 2014 11:00AM

A few years ago the Virginia State Police tore down the homeless camp in Dale City but the people just keep coming back. In addition to begging at every intersection in Potomac Mills area they are also assaulting people. A woman was attacked in the H&H Gregg parking lot by one of these men last year.
http://potomaclocal.com/2011/03/30/evicted-homeless-have-few-places-to-go/

http://www.wusa9.com/story/local/2013/12/16/4128023/

http://potomaclocal.com/2013/05/13/arrests-made-in-rape-stabbing-at-homeless-camp/

Posted by: Turkey Vee ()
Date: August 09, 2014 11:09AM

It is already illegal to be homeless in some parts of the country, soon it will be illegal here. There arent enough shelters for them, so they will be sent off to FEMA camps. No tinfoil, you can google to see that homelessness is illegal now.

Posted by: So What Leave Em Be ()
Date: August 09, 2014 11:51AM

Be glad your not there in the Obama Economey

Posted by: I look nice ()
Date: August 09, 2014 01:47PM

A guy asked me to buy his groceries while I was in line at the grocery store. I know he had the money b/c he was in the line! I just laughed and said, "uum, I am over my budget on this stuff already."

The guy looked pretty rough . . .

Posted by: Breaking news! ()
Date: August 09, 2014 08:12PM

Turkey Vee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is already illegal to be homeless in some parts
> of the country, soon it will be illegal here.
> There arent enough shelters for them, so they will
> be sent off to FEMA camps. No tinfoil, you can
> google to see that homelessness is illegal now.

At the FEMA camps, they will be test subjects for the new ebola vaccine.

Posted by: GBW ()
Date: August 09, 2014 09:28PM

I have been commuting from Chantilly to Mclean for years. Once I am homeless, due to Obama, I have already picked out numerous spots to camp. Hopefully nobody else is there. Squaters rights end when it becomes survival of the fittest/well armed!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.