HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sheriff Kincaid
Posted by: No Ticket for Stacey ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:23PM

Chief Carl Pardiny why was wasn't Sheriff Kincaid given a ticket when she rear ended a vehicle in Fairfax City on July 29, 2014 ? Was she given special treatment by you ? The rumor is you gave an order for her not to be charged. I think you over stepped your authority on that one. That is an unlawful order when you say that an officer cannot enforce the law. But, of course the Blue Wall will stand by you and after all who would investigate the Chief of Police. It sure would be nice it someone would look into this. The Mayor and City Council really don't know the real Carl Pardiny, you really pulled the wool over their eyes when they made you Chief of Police. Let's call the State Police in to investigate this one, oh wait we can't do that because Stacey has an in there. The plot just thickens. It has only just begun Carl, stand by for more information about your career !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sheriff Kincaid
Posted by: Shocking NOT ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:38PM

This is no big surprise. The COPS always look out for each other.

Posted by: Enjoy your weekend Carl ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:53PM

Looks like someone's weekend just got ruined ! That's ok Carl you deserve it.

Posted by: Need a new Sheriff ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:57PM

Sheriff Kincaid
Posted by: No Ticket for Stacey ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:23PM

Chief Carl Pardiny why was wasn't Sheriff Kincaid given a ticket when she rear ended a vehicle in Fairfax City on July 29, 2014 ? Was she given special treatment by you ? The rumor is you gave an order for her not to be charged. I think you over stepped your authority on that one. That is an unlawful order when you say that an officer cannot enforce the law. But, of course the Blue Wall will stand by you and after all who would investigate the Chief of Police. It sure would be nice it someone would look into this. The Mayor and City Council really don't know the real Carl Pardiny, you really pulled the wool over their eyes when they made you Chief of Police. Let's call the State Police in to investigate this one, oh wait we can't do that because Stacey has an in there. The plot just thickens. It has only just begun Carl, stand by for more information about your career !
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
As bad as this makes the Chief look-and it looks bad- it shows Sheriff Kincaid's true character.She obviously feels she is above the law. The right thing to do would have been take the ticket like a big girl to show the public we all make mistakes. Time for a new Sheriff....

Posted by: Scott S ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:58PM

Carl , stop by and see me about this. I remember you telling me about the accident but I swear you didn't tell me about not ordering no ticket.

Posted by: Need a new City Police Chief ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:05PM

Time for a new City Police Chief also. Should have brought someone in from the outside. He is already showing favoritism to his buddies.

Posted by: Probation ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:09PM

Does the Chief of Police have a year probation like other officers have, when they are hired ?

Posted by: Cover Up ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:12PM

Sounds like a cover up to me. Please tell me that little ole Fairfax City isn't going to turn into DC with this new police chief.

Posted by: pEpyP ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:16PM

democrat sack of shit lying

police do not issue tickets for every accident

legally you SHOULD (as opposed to must) call them after any major accident that will be litigated (ie, involve arguing insurance companies)

police arrive at accidents if asked or if happening by and file reports and only issue ticket(s) if there is clear evidence a law was broken (ie, admitted to)

the involved parties can request no report be filed, that they wish to handled the damage off the record. completely legal.

sick of your ny,ny dc city slicker cop talk about everything is a fine and every fine ends up being a huge unseen cost and every unseen cost comes with a facist response

sick of what you are trying to peddle as "normal"

it's normal in a facist parliament: illegal in USA and that has both legislationa and commonwealth law to back it up

Posted by: Drink Time ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:19PM

Chief Pardiny sounds like you might need a drink tonight. Take your new deputy Chief with you, but if you do make sure you bring your boxing gloves.

Posted by: Hey pEpyP ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:23PM

That should be up to the individual officer not the Chief of Police telling the officer not to write a ticket. It was a reportable accident (dollar amount) in the state of Virginia so a report needed to be done.

Posted by: ymMK9 ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:33PM

what officer ? the broken statute ?

no sir that was already broken before the accident !
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Vote of no confidence ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:36PM

How long has Carl Pardiny been the Chief of Police ? I thought Rappoport was still there. When you start to order officers not to write someone a ticket that is just the beginning of a power hungry person. The Chief of Police should have stayed out of it and left the officer make their own decision. That was a very bad decision on the Chief's part.

Posted by: Wish I was the guy she hit ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:40PM

Man oh man, I wish I was the guy she hit. My back and neck hurt just thinking about it.

Posted by: Press Release ()
Date: August 08, 2014 02:01PM

Will there be a press release done on this Chief Carl ? You want the department to be transparent so let's continue to do so. You threw Diaz under the bus. Guess you don't like the feel of bus tires, so my guess would be no press release. You are a big hypocrite, watch out for the KRAMA factor.

Posted by: Dog Man ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:15PM

Is this the same Carl Pardiny that was a Dog Man with the City years ago ? He used to do a lot of training at the Fair City Mall. You have come a long way Mr. Pardiny.

Posted by: City Decision ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:30PM

Was the Chief of Police vacancy advertised ? Sounds like another screwed up decision made by the city leaders.

Posted by: Bill C ()
Date: August 08, 2014 05:24PM

Thanks.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: August 08, 2014 06:05PM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2014 02:53AM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: ReKliener ()
Date: August 08, 2014 06:55PM

If the chief doesn't already have a ReKleiner in his office now, I am sure he will be getting one soon. I think he fell out of the big chair and landed on his head before making the call about the ticket. How is he going to make any real tough decisions. Hire an outside chief and straighten things out at that place.

Posted by: A Good Question To Know ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:01PM

I wonder if a sheriff of a county can be given a ticket in their home county or any other?

Kincaid is a elected constitutional officer. The chief law enforment officer in Fairfax County and that includes Fairfax City.

A deputy, a police officer, a police chief, a state trooper, even the head of the state police can be given tickets but I dont think a Sherrif can. I believe that has to go past the Attorney General of Virginia

Posted by: Speed Racer Stacey ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:04PM

Here is Sheriff Kincaid on a recent afternoon....
Attachments:
car wreck.jpg

Posted by: No it does not ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:05PM

Better check the Virginia State Code. She is not a diplomat. Goggle sheriffs arrested and you will find out for yourself.

Posted by: BRYAN WOLFE ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:46PM

I TRIED TO TELL YOU..FIRST SHE DAMAGED MY CARS DURING THE CAMPAIGN..NOW SHE IS USING HER CAR TO HIT OTHERS...
Attachments:
wolfe.jpg

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:51PM

ROFLMAO @ people who care more about this than the ACTUAL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE ACCIDENT

pic unrelated
Attachments:
_3aacac_465638.jpg

Posted by: Gordon Blvd 2 ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:54PM

The people involved in the accident are a poor citizen and THE SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY STACEY A KINCAID...........

whelp, most people get that not EVERYBODY gets a ticket in an accident
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: August 08, 2014 07:57PM

Gordon Blvd 2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The people involved in the accident are a poor
> citizen and THE SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY STACEY A
> KINCAID...........

oh, I'm sorry. I didnt get how you felt about this incident.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
haha ha ha ha butthurt.jpg

Re: whelp, most people get that not EVERYBODY gets a ticket in an accident
Posted by: Gordon Blvd 2 ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:00PM

Thanks- love the pics..any of Kincaid?

Posted by: State Code Is All Over the Place ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:12PM

There are a hundred references to Sheriffs and their various powers in the Code Of Virginia and the codes are all over the place, not all in one section.

The term "Chief Elected Law Enforcement Officer" means just that. A police Chief can overrule a police officer on a matter of a ticket, so can a Sheriff if its the Sheriff who is getting the ticket before a judge in court.. I say you did it, said the officer, No your wrong said the Sheriff.. Sheriff wins.

Yes there have been Va. Sheriffs arrested, any federal LEO can arrest a Sheriff or anyone else on a Federal Charge.

When a Sheriff is arrested in Va. on a state charge, its because a grand jury in Va has issued a ruling. The Commonwealths Attorney can bring charges against a Sheriff with a investigation by county police or state police and when they do it is done with a grand jury.

And these type grand jury charges would be for serious crimes, murder, drug dealing, others. Yes a police officer does have the right to "detain" a Sheriff if they were doing something illegal right in front of them, But even still, if a Sheriff shot someone, they could state it was in line of duty, self defense.

Thats where a grand jury comes in. For a traffic ticket..Forget it.

Posted by: SHERIFF STACEY KINCAID RESPONDS ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:16PM

I AM AN EMBARASSMENT...
Attachments:
car wreck.jpg

Posted by: Not So Fast ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:17PM

>any federal LEO can arrest a Sheriff or anyone else on a Federal Charge.

Except Obama, The President of the United States

Posted by: GOP dirt ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:21PM

People in glass houses should not throw rocks. In this case pebbles. I don't think the GOP is ready to start this for this November's election. They have their own dirt to hide.

Posted by: SAK-SHERIFF STACEY A KINCAID ()

I should not be arrested or ticketed..I am the first woman Sheriff..I am popular..look at my Facebook page..never mind my staff..in fact fuck my staff
Attachments:
car wreck.jpg

Posted by: No he can't ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:24PM

A police chief cannot tell you that you cannot enforce the law. As an officer you are sworn to enforce the laws of Virginia. If the police chief suggests you not write a certain person or charge them that's ok. Probably a good career move on the officer's part. She is not above the law and neither is Carl Pardiny. It's called an unlawful order and as such does not have to be followed. The officer will not win in the situation. It's called pay back.

Posted by: Joe Dirt ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:25PM

Posted by: GOP dirt ()

People in glass houses should not throw rocks. In this case pebbles. I don't think the GOP is ready to start this for this November's election. They have their own dirt to hide.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It ain't gonna be Cooper you idiot(Corey/Kincaid/Andriease/Pittman)...no dirt on our candidate .But we have PLENTY spewing from within the good old S.O.

Posted by: Yea Joe Dirt ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:27PM

Don't forget little Andriease.

Posted by: Joe Dirt ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:45PM

How could I forget? The Colonel's son who is a drunken whore mongering fuck. Thanks for reminding me...also Kincaid's brother who likes little girls...see- pool picture he had on Facebook

Posted by: Oh NO ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:47PM

Guess the secret finally leaked out. Took longer than everyone thought. Maybe if your head didn't get so BIG it would not have come out. Just because you think you are so much smarter than everyone else and are treating people like crap is wrong.

Posted by: CP ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:51PM

Hey Stacey, any chance I can get an application for the Sheriffs Office. I think I would fit in really nice over there. I think I wore out my welcome here.

Posted by: Phil Donahue ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:53PM

Posted by: Oh NO ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:47PM

Guess the secret finally leaked out. Took longer than everyone thought. Maybe if your head didn't get so BIG it would not have come out. Just because you think you are so much smarter than everyone else and are treating people like crap is wrong.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Who are you talking about? Curious...

Posted by: Read Well Youngster ()
Date: August 08, 2014 09:49PM

>so can a Sheriff if its the Sheriff who is getting the ticket before a judge in court

>A police chief cannot tell you that you cannot enforce the law. As an officer you are sworn to enforce the laws of Virginia

Understand yes a "ticket" can be issued and the Sheriff wins in "he said you said I said".

>The officer will not win in the situation. It's called pay back.

You are right about that.

Traffic tickets are one thing.. Serious crimes another Grand Jury indictment needed as stated. A rear end ticket.. No chance.

Now remember that the Chief Justice of The United States William Rehnquist got stopped by a police officer for a traffic offense and told the officer to write it as he was not above the law. He paid a fine Thank You.

And thats what any Decent LEO or Judge, Mayor, ect, would do.

Except for Robert Byrd the ole KKK member.. Longest US Senator (D) when he rear ended a car on Rt 50 in Fairfax he pulled a book of rules of the US Senate from his pocket and began to spout about immunity.. And he did not get a ticket. You could say its a "Democrat trait"...

Posted by: Ticket ()
Date: August 08, 2014 11:01PM

This was about a traffic ticket not a serious crime. She rear ended someone and the Chief of Police did not want a ticket issued to her. Wonder if the guy she ran into ran into her, do you think the Chief of Police would want him to receive a ticket ? You betca he would. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, except in the City of Fairfax. Any Chief worth a darn would have stayed clear of this and would have left the officer do their job. This guy is a micro-manager.

Posted by: DVS ()
Date: August 08, 2014 11:17PM

Doesn't the Sheriff SOP and County Police GO say that all county vehicle accidents will be investigated by the Fairfax County Police. Hmmmmm

Posted by: No jurisdiction ()
Date: August 08, 2014 11:26PM

The county PD has no jurisdiction in the City of Fairfax. It is a city not a town like Vienna and Herndon. The county has 300 feet inside the line and this was way past the 300 foot line.

Date: August 08, 2014 11:34PM

No jurisdiction Wrote:
> The county PD has no jurisdiction in the City of
> Fairfax. It is a city not a town like Vienna and
> Herndon. The county has 300 feet inside the line
> and this was way past the 300 foot line.

Wrong, it's 1000 feet for misdemeanors or one mile for felony's. Regardless, it still has to be investigated by the county police. Go read the SOP and GO.

Posted by: dirty politics ()
Date: August 08, 2014 11:37PM

MILLER: Virginia Republican Barbara Comstock’s campaign aide arrested for marijuana possession

Deputy campaign manager faces jail time

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/17/republican-campaign-aide-arrested-marijuana-posses/

Former Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged in gifts case

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/former-va-gov-mcdonnell-and-wife-charged-in-gifts-case/2014/01/21/1ed704d2-82cb-11e3-9dd4-e7278db80d86_story.html

Thank you Wolfe for helping Cuccinelli lose by spending $300,000 to get 100,000 votes which was 50,000 votes less than your opponent.

Cooper supporters. Keep up the great negative campaign. You may not be running this year but this is helping GOP lose more votes this November.

Wolfe and Cooper. Did you ticket everyone you pulled over? Or did the ladies get a wink and smile? Did you EVER take a ticket when pulled over by a fellow law enforcement?

What a "decent" LEO would do, you haven't done in your career. So if you want a 7-11 burrito, please pay the full price. Stop chasing young girls while on duty. Go investigate crimes. Protect the public does not mean "protect each other" and now I can bully average Joe going to work. Drive around and look for crimes not lunch for half off with a cute waitress half your age.

Posted by: History ()
Date: August 09, 2014 12:28AM

Read Well Youngster Wrote:

>
> Except for Robert Byrd the ole KKK member..
> Longest US Senator (D) when he rear ended a car
> on Rt 50 in Fairfax he pulled a book of rules of
> the US Senate from his pocket and began to spout
> about immunity.. And he did not get a ticket. You
> could say its a "Democrat trait"...

See Also: Gerry Connolly in Tysons Corner a few years back.

Posted by: Take care of me ()
Date: August 09, 2014 08:21AM

Sounds like you scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

Posted by: Pat Kamiyama ()
Date: August 09, 2014 09:15AM

Cronyism, I'd write more, but got to go burn one.

Posted by: AT&T ()
Date: August 09, 2014 09:17AM

Texting and driving

Posted by: Rick Rapopport ()
Date: August 09, 2014 11:06AM

You're all a bunch of crazies. Pardiny would never order his officer to do anything special for the Sheriff. Diaz was arrested and had a DUI - made his own bed. And the Sheriff had a small fender bender, big deal. Many people have had fender benders. She personally called City Police to notify them and then exchanged information with the other person involved. It is now between them to resolve. Love the Underground - a bunch of right wing nut jobs who have nothing better to do but sit in a dark room smoking cigarettes behind your computer.

Posted by: Thanks Rick ()
Date: August 09, 2014 11:26AM

You can come out from under Pardiny's desk. Don't worry you will still get your promotion. It was a reportable accident and needed more than exchange of information. Several thousand dollars done is more than a fender bender. Everyone knows you aren't RP sounds more like DG. Go get another police brutality complaint against you.

Posted by: And Dont Forget ()
Date: August 09, 2014 11:49AM

>
Wrong, it's 1000 feet for misdemeanors or one mile for felony's. Regardless, it still has to be investigated by the county police. Go read the SOP and GO.

True and the county has a large "Fairfax County" compound at The Public Safety Center Jails, Courts, Massey, Plus "Fairfax County" maintenance facilities on West Dr. At Burke Station Rd and 236 and Jermantown Road yes called DVS.Jermantown. All in all with the border areas that covers a lot of ground. As these areas are legally "Fairfax County" And yes FXCO PD must investigate the accident for loss prevention purposes. But shes the sherriff and can't be fired so she can do as she wishes as far as loss prevention is concerned.

>She personally called City Police to notify them and then exchanged information with the other person involved. It is now between them to resolve

So she can run into us without a ticket and the insurance company can charge us for a accident?? Thats what can happen in a No Fault accident. Hitting someone from the rear is not No Fault. And thats why when a person rea ends someone they get a ticket. Or at least should.

Posted by: percentage question ()
Date: August 09, 2014 01:02PM

I wonder what percentage of people get charged when they are involved in an at fault accident in the City of Fairfax ? Maybe the Chief could answer that question. Another question would be does the Chief get involved in all of the accidents ? Sounds like some special treatment going on in that department. The chief of police should not get involved in things like this.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: August 09, 2014 01:09PM

We've heard from the nut jobs and partisan hacks, but is there an unbiased report of this incident available on the internet?

Posted by: Nut Bill.n. ()
Date: August 09, 2014 01:13PM

You are the nut job to think there is an unbiased report available. If there was you wouldn't be reading about this. Get outside once in a while and get some fresh air !

Posted by: Self insured ()
Date: August 09, 2014 02:05PM

Fairfax county is self insured, so you the taxpayers will pay for all damage to both vehicles.

Posted by: Geez... ()
Date: August 09, 2014 02:19PM

Who never the people in the Police Department were such gossips and haters? This sounds like a minor traffic incident, not a Watergate coverup.

Posted by: Dear Geez ()
Date: August 09, 2014 02:21PM

Are you a Kincaid or Pardiny lover ? Maybe both.

Posted by: Geez... ()
Date: August 09, 2014 02:53PM

Dear Geez Wrote:
> Are you a Kincaid or Pardiny lover ? Maybe both.

Neither. I wouldn't know these people if they landed on me. I'm just amazed that the police department has so many petty gossips.

Posted by: So Minor ? ()
Date: August 09, 2014 03:47PM

If it was so minor, why would the Chief of police get involved ? She should have just taken the ticket and been on her way. But no she has to get special treatment because of who she is. I bet the Chief really appreciates what she got him into.

Posted by: The Globe ()
Date: August 09, 2014 06:36PM

Geez... Wrote:
> Dear Geez Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are you a Kincaid or Pardiny lover ? Maybe
> both.
>
> Neither. I wouldn't know these people if they
> landed on me. I'm just amazed that the police
> department has so many petty gossips.

No gossip, character issues.

Posted by: SHERIFF STACEY A KINCAID ()
Date: August 09, 2014 06:39PM

PEOPLE GET OVER IT!! I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY AND I DO AS I WANT AS LONG AS I KEEP GETTING MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH EVERYONE!!!!!

Posted by: She needs to go ()
Date: August 09, 2014 09:23PM

I know the last post is making fun-but the sentiment is dead on!! She needs to go-we need a Sheriff that is about more than photo ops in this county!!!!

Date: August 09, 2014 09:49PM

I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK- I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY!!HEAR ME ROAR!!!

Posted by: Korruption ()
Date: August 09, 2014 10:03PM

Just another example of how the political class feels itself separate from those it governs. Power corrupts. That's why small government is always the best government.

Posted by: Take care of me ()
Date: August 10, 2014 12:01AM

Korruption, the small government of the City of Fairfax took care of her so I don't see how "small government is always the best government". All the governments are in bed together and this incident proves it.

Posted by: Carl Peed ()
Date: August 11, 2014 08:06AM

I've been the the Sheriff and can assure you it's more than photo ops. Frankly, I'm not very good looking and Stacey can light up any room with her looks and charm. Anyway, this continues to strike me as overblown and grasping. She will be held accountable for her policies and running a good jail - and in those matters she will be tough to beat. The days of competitive races in Fairfax are over.

Date: August 11, 2014 08:39AM

Chief Pardini, I just had a fender bender.....
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: We will see ()
Date: August 11, 2014 04:40PM

Posted by: Carl Peed ()

Date: August 11, 2014 08:06AM

I've been the the Sheriff and can assure you it's more than photo ops. Frankly, I'm not very good looking and Stacey can light up any room with her looks and charm. Anyway, this continues to strike me as overblown and grasping. She will be held accountable for her policies and running a good jail - and in those matters she will be tough to beat. The days of competitive races in Fairfax are over.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There will be a competitive race for the Sheriff's office and it will surprise people because there is more bad stuff coming out between now and November 2015.

Date: August 12, 2014 09:22PM

THERE WILL BE NO RACE FOR SHERIFF IN 2015-I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX AND WILL NOT TOLERATE DISSENT!! I WILL BE ON MSNBC "LOCKUP" SO I CAN HAVE CAPTAIN COREY HAUL MORE FEEBLE INMATES FROM THEIR CELLS AND COME BOW BEFORE ME AND ENTERTAIN ME LIKE THAT POOR OLD BLACK LADY WHO I SNEERED AT AS SHE MADE A FOOL OF HERSELF!!

Posted by: What the heck ()
Date: August 13, 2014 09:54PM

What the heck is going on with this ? Sounds like she should have gotten a ticket .

Posted by: Better than you ()
Date: August 14, 2014 10:36AM

No ticket for the sheriff because, she is better than you.

Posted by: Behind the scenes ()
Date: August 14, 2014 10:07PM

I see where the sheriff and Mayor of the City of Fairfax were hanging out side by side this morning at "behind the scenes". Which was on channel four. This title fits that conversation quite well. Behind the scenes as to why the sheriff did not receive a ticket for her at fault accident. Mr. Mayor, did you give Chief Pardiny a pay raise ?

Date: August 14, 2014 10:10PM

I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND DO NOT FORGET IT!!!I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY!!

Posted by: Get a driver ()
Date: August 15, 2014 09:59AM

Why doesn't she have a driver to drive her around ? She could be like Tom Selleck in Blue Bloods.

Posted by: ouch ()
Date: August 15, 2014 05:40PM

Bet that hurt when she hit that guy in the rear end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: S&M ()
Date: August 15, 2014 06:00PM

ouch Wrote:
> Bet that hurt when she hit that guy in the rear
> end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some guys enjoy it. The harder the better.

Posted by: Huck ()
Date: August 15, 2014 09:48PM

This will be swept under the carpet like everything thing else involving the higher ups.

Posted by: jUj9j ()
Date: August 15, 2014 09:57PM

to me

#1 you can't prove she broke any laws so how do you ticket ? do you knwo if the car ahead stopped short or why ?

#2 failure to pay attention is a weak tort. insurance paid.

tort == not even worth discussing

especially with facists "more stiff fines for non-offenses" idiot talk

---------------------
what she lacks in attention span she makes up for in microphone skills !

bet you can't do that.
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Rear end accident ()
Date: August 15, 2014 10:29PM

Fail to keep vehicle under proper control. Following to closely. Fail to pay full time and attention. That is just a few charges that could have been made. Any time you rear end the vehicle in front of you it is your fault. If the car stopped short it was her responsibility to keep her county vehicle under control. She was following too closely or not paying attention. She ran into someone. People have been sued for a lot less than this, just visit the courthouse someday and see some of the civil cases.

Posted by: Ace and Gary ()
Date: August 15, 2014 11:09PM

Gary and I were always interested in who was getting "rear ended" ...our cock shaped car was always on the lookout for dudes in the need of getting rear ended..

Posted by: wally ()
Date: August 16, 2014 01:54AM

You are not always at fault if you rear-end another vehicle. There's this little thing called failure to yield the right of way. If someone pulls out in front of you and you hit them, they are at fault.

Posted by: Hey wally ()
Date: August 16, 2014 10:29AM

Wally that is not a rear end accident. If they pull out in front of you, then usually you hit them in the side. Go back to counting spoons and forks. You must be a Kincaid lover !

Posted by: Joke time ()
Date: August 17, 2014 11:12AM

The joke is on all the tax payers of Fairfax County. She makes over $160,000 to walk around and have her picture taken. She is out of the office more than the president.

Posted by: photos ()
Date: August 18, 2014 08:21AM

I noticed that to, seems like she is always out with a camera near her.

Posted by: Next election ()
Date: August 19, 2014 01:35AM

Needs plenty of photos for the next election.

Posted by: call the chief ()
Date: August 20, 2014 07:37AM

The next time someone is in an accident call Chief Pardiny and see if he can "help" you with not getting a ticket.

Posted by: LkGjL ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:17PM

shhhhh. i feel like were being watched.

you think kincaid is listneing in ?

Posted by: who is listening in ()
Date: August 21, 2014 10:04PM

Wonder who is doing the listening ? Do you mean the phone call from Kincaid to pardiny. Sure would like to have a recording of that one.

Posted by: Thin Blue Line ()
Date: August 22, 2014 11:34PM

Professional courtesy even to the sheriff of Fairfax County. Just call I-800- Get out of a ticket. Ask to speak with the Chief.

Date: August 23, 2014 08:16PM

I AM THE SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX AND DO NOT NEED TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE TO GET OUT OF A TICKET. I WILL GET OUT OF IT ALL BY MYSELF. I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!!!!!

Posted by: WHY ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:21PM

Why did you call Chief Pardiny then ? Was the officer getting ready to issue you a ticket ?

Date: August 24, 2014 07:31PM

Posted by: WHY ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:21PM

Why did you call Chief Pardiny then ? Was the officer getting ready to issue you a ticket ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE OFFICER DID NOT KNOW THAT I AM THE QUEEN OF FAIRFAX COUNTY AND EVEN SHARON BULOVA BOWS DOWN TO ME!!ONCE I MADE CLEAR TO HIM WHO I WAS HE BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND BUT IT TOOK A CALL TO THE CHIEF TO CEMENT THINGS!! I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!

Posted by: deal made ()
Date: August 24, 2014 09:15PM

Wonder what kind of deal was made to avoid the ticket ?

Posted by: so what ()
Date: August 26, 2014 09:37PM

So what if she got out of a ticket.

Posted by: sasssde ()
Date: August 26, 2014 10:26PM

It looks like this was posted by his Mistress who only became upset after she found out she wasn't the only woman "on the side".

"Yeah, I know he cheats, but only with me..."

Penecillin won't fix everything that ails the OP. There is no cure for Stupid.

Posted by: who you talking about ()
Date: August 27, 2014 11:31PM

what mistress ? Kincaid is a female . Who are you talking about ? Please let the readers know .

Date: August 29, 2014 12:34AM

I AM TIRED OF THIS THREAD...I AM THE FUCKING SHERIFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!NEVER MIND ALL THE BAD THINGS GOING ON IN MY AGENCY !!!

Posted by: Funny123 ()
Date: August 29, 2014 06:45AM

Don't tell me they dont look, sound and act the same...
Attachments:
image.jpg

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.