HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
i protested la courthouse 4 mo. almost straight
Posted by: equal application of law ()
Date: August 08, 2014 11:24AM

i protested outside the fairfax courthouse for almost 4 mo. straight

concerning legal harassment, intentional damage to my business, and then lack of any aid while they were aiding illegals at the same time: and having illegals make those decisions

during which i the county (supposedly state) employees harassed me (ie had cops follow me around making threats as well) and did nothing they were supposed to do (ie, refused to file legal papers concerning their threats)

--------------------
during the 4 mo. (after about 3 months) they sent out one employee who asked me why. showed him sign, i gave him a brief overview of a laundry list of fx co et al avoiding court while harassing me

he ignored all of it and said "well, life is tough" and left

that's fx co gov at work. they refuse to do anything but phone chases and insisting you owe money, threatening if you want a discussion. and instead of justice the spit out the useless expressions applied to situations they weren't mean to be applied to (that always there was a law against)

(expressions not intended to be used to exhonerate criminals in gov, expressiosn which are meant to be applied to the life of hard sweat, but that city trash apply to any complaint which requires money they are with-holding)

"i stole your stuff, life is tough". that's not how it works

and i am no sucker who'd not notice

i might notice more than you'd hope i notice

(p.s. they tried several times to stop the protest bullshitting me about law, usually backing off when i repeated i knew they were lying, and skipped court when i was forced to challenge in court)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i protested la courthouse 4 mo. almost straight
Posted by: Kardiac17 ()
Date: August 08, 2014 11:47AM

You should not be allowed to have a keyboard

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:00PM

This is what happens when we allowed cheap foreign tin foil to supplant our domestically made product.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:35PM

Just take your meds and shut up already. This is getting old.

Posted by: eewXG ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:37PM

wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just take your meds and shut up already. This is
> getting old.

I've told him that repeatedly, but he still keeps this character going. The real svenestle was starting to get annoying, and this guy just finished the job.

You've killed it. Jokes's over, now stop.

Posted by: GUPFD ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:20PM

i don't joke about being owed money

nor is fx co selling "credit i owe them" to collectors, which i never owed, any joke

your arguing with expressions is not impressing anyone

money is money.

stop the talk. where is the money ?

Posted by: NEwJH ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:21PM

Kardiac17 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should not be allowed to have a keyboard

you missed the facists at the naacp global african conference last week

------------
i am not your bitch

Posted by: FT4vE ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:22PM

plane already left. go home to your facists and follow thier commands.

Posted by: nNYFW ()
Date: August 11, 2014 06:26PM

Attachments:
facist.jpg

Posted by: YDNue ()
Date: August 18, 2014 10:12PM

i asked kindly that they'd correct a record they "edited". instead they harassed me in all kinds of ways - turn up the burner - hoping it'd get frustrated and get myself arrested, or give up in fear

they owed money, allot of it, and not only were silent but began legally harassing me in every way possible - including phony billing using fed mail

at each step for months even years i "did the right thing" kindly (legally filed properly) - they would call the home and hang up - i'd get threatening emails (cox cable allows gov workers to do this)

i'll tell you i greyed (and got injuries) during the years of it

tell me about long enough

i'll show you many pairs of shoes with large holes from when i was a teenager i now sometimes am forced to wear

meanhwile they prevent me from working - prevening me from "doing the do"

they will find out that there is a reason why crime isn't boastingly chuckled at and done in view of the public

that kind of in-your-face abuse has never worked in the history of man

and i intend to see it STILL WON"T

Posted by: Crazy Train ()
Date: August 18, 2014 10:17PM

Choo Chhhooooooooo

Posted by: tCJkD ()
Date: August 24, 2014 09:17PM

hat trick

Posted by: tactical change needed ()
Date: August 24, 2014 10:20PM

So, you protested for four months and are now posting here, and has it gotten you any closer to your goal? Do you feel any better?

Nope. It's gotten you ignored and mocked.

I'd suggest it might be time for you to reconsider your tactics.

If you want people to pay attention to you, you really have to blast them out of their complacency. You have to make an explosive impression, really blow things up , to get them to listen to you and care about your grievances.

Posted by: nobodyknowswhy ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:53PM

better be careful You don’t want to be the next story like what happened 1 year ago to the day in PWC.

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: August 25, 2014 06:44AM

If you don't want to play by FFX rules, move.

That's what I did. I'll NEVER live or run a buisness in FFX county ever ever ever again.

Of course, every municipality has their hand in your pocket, but Fairfax seems to use unconstitutionaly severe penalties for the most obscure rules you can imagine.

I don't want to support an army of lawyers and FFX will fine you relentlessly for not supporting lawyers.

Date: August 25, 2014 09:33AM

during the 4 months walking to courthouse through fx city about all i saw was mexicans asians and blacks in the cars going by none of them driving made in usa vehicles (except the work trucks). also the church was turned into a child daycare center for illegals and the signs usually indicate it (they change them frequently). i'm an eye witness don't bother telling me i'm wrong. at the courthouse plenty of whites were being sued but mosly foreigners. all the security guards were illegals had accents

i began calling it "la courthouse"

they had mexicans build the new one and work on old one. the new building continually needs repairs of the new work ! i think they STILL have a fence up.

i know they are they because they vote democrat and do wonder if they are part of the court crime. i'm not sure i can only suspect the corruption comes from DC, NJ cities and maybe South America and asia is involved - by observation. i'd like hard evidence on that, have only scrapings.

-------------------

recently i went in southern fairfax i saw developement of wealthy homes in areas people couldn't before afford to be (distance, access) and all i saw coming from / to the homes were mexicans (i'm guessing bullova gov is shoveling money to them and they are all pooling up in new homes on tax money in areas denizen rarely see and don't know exist)

online i saw bullova gov bragging about ways to be dishonest to get election money: and ads they'd placed in south american (ie, not euro/white) countries that fx co is an illegal haven

at a Navy bank all i see is illegal employees and DC Metro workers. never saw either before bullova gov: and i do notice they upstated their own bank and wells fargo (California) is doing great here new locations and many suits at the courthouse. really ? i though CA owed money but know they are highly democratic and sending poverty cases here.

-------------------
however. proven or not ^^^. its' about the money they owe me allot but have actually taken money out of my bank account w/o a trial and have sold "debt" to creditors i don't owe.

this has got to stop. they are not getting $1,000 for a license renewal from me. and i know they're doing it because they think i'm a republican

i'm not a republican but i am practical

practically about to kick their ass for being a lawless gov who's preventing work and using law to create poverty

Date: August 25, 2014 09:35AM

back to money i hardly care why ...

i want my fucking money

and i know it's illegal for lunitics (even people suing, who have no evidence, even police w/no evidence) to be on job sites preventing work

i want my fucking money and get the hell out. i do know the laws.

Posted by: Mtc6k ()
Date: August 25, 2014 09:36AM

republicans are suffering from $8T of democrats printing
their way into power. which used to come with a death
penalty mind you.

(8 10^12)/((256 10^6)/4

($125,000) per citizen owed by "our dear gov family yr 2000's"

Owed. is it any wonder law suits are demanding it ? not a single.

(per citizen that isn't a gov worker or is in a family of abusive
non-sharing gov workers or profiting largely off insider gov)
(legal citizens). a conservative est. of disparity yet appauling
before a real count.

busch and clinton began with debt and spent allot too: yes. to the
tune of $8 trillion more, 8x more, than than their predecessor ? NO

Date: August 25, 2014 09:52AM

so while there they tried to get me arrested by frustration or by setting me up many times. also followed me around and threatened me when i filed suits (which the clerks were cheating)

ONE DAY SAW LIVE AMMO ROUND ON GROUND

i didn't touch it (finger prints, or maybe shot on sight with excuse told to public later i'd brought it)

calm and cool knowing they were going out of their way to set me up

i left it lie and reported it

security (all heavy accented foreigners hired by "Dept. of Homeland Security" to point weapons at denizes, PS, VA/fx gets grant money for that and democrats controll the spending! like $10 Billion/year big)

happened to call maybe the only mexican officer around to collect the round from me

i wonder ...

IT WAS A POLICE ROUND. STAINLESS ENCASING HIGH QUALITY. is my take.

Posted by: 4t6Py ()
Date: August 25, 2014 10:23AM

>stainless encasing

Possibly nickel plated? Most police around here seem to use brass casing, copper jacket.

Steel cased ammo is a bit unusual. Most Glock warranties would prevent use of such ammo.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.