HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police In Democrat State Light Up A Black Motorist At A Stop Sign Last Night , Riots In Progress
Posted by: JOE Promised Healing JOE ! JOE ! ()
Date: April 12, 2021 01:35PM

JOE do something come on man don't hide in the basement again man , heal us but don't blame the officers without facts man like you always do when a gun did it , brain in gear first then mouth comes later

The shooting was about 30 miles outside of Minniapolis where George Floyd died after a unconstitutional neck choke hold was placed upon him by one officer, causing Democrats to blame every police officer in the USA for it.

NO offical facts of what happened last night yet . Links to come to story

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police In Democrat State Light Up A Black Motorist At A Stop Sign Last Night , Riots In Progress
Posted by: Slow down , Just The Facts ()
Date: April 12, 2021 01:38PM

Re: Police In Democrat State Light Up A Black Motorist At A Stop Sign Last Night , Riots In Progress
Posted by: Cop Shot Dude By Mistake ()
Date: April 12, 2021 01:55PM

Cop thought gun was taser and shot the black dude. WTF dude had to be going off, but that's still a stupid mistake by the cop , tasers now have yellow grips at least those seen here in NOVA

Lessons never learned , when placed under arrest by a police officer , smile and shut up like Al Capone and old gangsters did and go peacefully obeying the officers commands letting the lawyer you hire or is appointed do all the talking

A old secret I'll share to try to save someone's life and keep heat off the police

It's a old saying " More people are in prison or dead by running their mouth and going off when they are arrested , then those who shut up , be placed under arrest peacefully and leave it to the lawyer "

OR DID COP PULL GUN ON DUDE JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK AND LET ONE OFF BY ACCIDENT

Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: April 12, 2021 02:24PM

It was a FEMALE officer that shot the black. You cannot punish a female. They are faultless. If you don't believe me, just ask any one of the man-hating feminist groups that say men are the problem in this world. This woman will be given a medal for shooting the black guy because I'm sure she was somehow the real victim in all of this.

Case dismissed.

Posted by: ya damn skippy ()
Date: April 12, 2021 03:18PM

The cop was a female?

I think we found the issue.

Posted by: black and female cop ()
Date: April 12, 2021 04:30PM

white redneck cops would have had him hogtied with a few bruises

brother cop letting him squirm and flustered chick as backup was a lethal combo

ya damn skippy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The cop was a female?
>
> I think we found the issue.

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: April 12, 2021 04:43PM

The vast majority of female cops have the chihuahua mentality. Everything around them is a huge threat. A few of the larger bull daggin butch female cops are fine going hands on and wouldn't make this mistake. You can pretend men and women are equal, but there are things in this world that are better suited for boys - like going to ground with a savage nigger all doped up.

Posted by: Stupid Shit Nogs Say... ()
Date: April 12, 2021 04:43PM

“Maybe she wanted the BBC and shot him by accident instead.”

Posted by: jkdahjfegh ()
Date: April 12, 2021 05:55PM

Stupid Shit Nogs Say... Wrote:
> “Maybe she wanted the BBC and shot him by
> accident instead.”

The black cop Shaniquafita says yo Donteahya, I wants yo bbc. He says no, I dont do black chicks. She shoots him.

I would say that falls under motive.

Posted by: Panhandler With Smelly boot ()
Date: April 12, 2021 08:31PM

Any smoke ? When fire is seen call me. If I can break away from panhandling I'll be there with my hose some time this week

Posted by: A Question ()
Date: April 12, 2021 10:03PM

Good grief. Is there any bigger waste of time on this entire planet than niggers?

Posted by: Union Panhandler W/ Smelly Boot ()
Date: April 12, 2021 11:04PM

Its a Democrat union state no scabs so stay out. Ill be there sometime next week if I can break away from grifting in traffic if you see fires and looters

Posted by: False Alarm ()
Date: April 12, 2021 11:33PM

Guy shot was black , shooter was black move on people nothing to see here it happens dozens of times a day in Democrat controlled cities, getting illegal herds moving over the southern border is far more important to Democrats who take the black vote for granted

Posted by: National Assc. Of Smelly Booters ()
Date: April 13, 2021 11:14PM

Any call's for us , action is heating up in Minn big time now , we could really fill our smelly boots in traffic jams, what's this we hear that expensive basketball shoes , big flat screen TVs , and store front glass only last 8 months tops

Posted by: NIGGER CHIMP ()
Date: April 13, 2021 11:51PM

Attachments:
1617896265625.gif

Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: April 14, 2021 12:16AM

False Alarm Wrote:
> Guy shot was black , shooter was black move on
> people nothing to see here it happens dozens of
> times a day in Democrat controlled cities, getting
> illegal herds moving over the southern border is
> far more important to Democrats who take the black
> vote for granted

Uh, I'm not sure what you are talking about. It seems you are confusing two recent incidents. The Windsor, VA incident (happened in December, but video just released) was a nighttime traffic stop with no shooting. The Brooklyn Center, Minn. incident happened during the day and a black kid was ventilated by a white woman cop.

Posted by: They Got Their Info From FXU ()
Date: April 14, 2021 12:38AM

What could you expect from a fool , they only thing they had right was the parts about the Democrat cities blazin large in more ways then one and the illegal herds swarming over our border

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.