HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fairfax adc
Posted by: someone ()
Date: August 01, 2014 03:01PM

does anyone know if you can use money on ur books to make calls?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fairfax adc
Posted by: Big Dick Willie ()
Date: August 01, 2014 05:33PM

No but you can use it to pay off Big Dick Willie who is running the block. That way he will not sodomize you and make you wear a mop head like a wig, all while you have a ball in your mouth.Just sayin.....

Posted by: Clark Grizzwald ()
Date: August 01, 2014 05:42PM

Use it to pay Wally- of Wally's World. Wally has a 12 inch crank, and he is always giving rides in the block. During your ride he likes to pretend you are Christie Brinkley, the one who got away in the movie.Just keep saying "Are you going to go for it!" over and over and he will finish quicker. Just sayin.....

Posted by: Goldmember ()
Date: August 01, 2014 06:18PM

To "Someone"- use your money on the books to buy Butterfinger candy bars. Use the wrapper along with hot water to color/tattoo your ass golden-yellow. My Goldmember will then be the perfect match to your pathetic asshole.

Posted by: Lt. Richard Tanner ()
Date: August 01, 2014 06:31PM

YES

Can an inmate make phone calls? http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/sheriff/adc.htm

Upon admission to the jail, inmates are allowed reasonable access to phones to make official and personal outgoing phone calls. After classification and transfer to an assigned housing area, inmates are allowed to make free local official calls to their attorneys, probation and parole officers, bonding agent and some community agencies. In the housing area, an inmate's PERSONAL CALLS must be pre-paid or collect.
• An inmate may purchase telephone time from Inmate Finance in the amount of $10 or $20, as long as his or her account does not exceed $20.
• An inmate may have a family member set up an account through ICSolutions.com with payments going directly through ICSolutions from the family member. For more information, call ICSolutions at 1-888-506-8407.
• An inmate may make a collect call if the receiving party accepts the charges.

Posted by: Ving Rhames ()
Date: August 01, 2014 07:52PM

Posted by: Lt. Richard Tanner ()

Date: August 01, 2014 06:31PM

YES

Can an inmate make phone calls? http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/sheriff/adc.htm

Upon admission to the jail, inmates are allowed reasonable access to phones to make official and personal outgoing phone calls. After classification and transfer to an assigned housing area, inmates are allowed to make free local official calls to their attorneys, probation and parole officers, bonding agent and some community agencies. In the housing area, an inmate's PERSONAL CALLS must be pre-paid or collect.
• An inmate may purchase telephone time from Inmate Finance in the amount of $10 or $20, as long as his or her account does not exceed $20.
• An inmate may have a family member set up an account through ICSolutions.com with payments going directly through ICSolutions from the family member. For more information, call ICSolutions at 1-888-506-8407.
• An inmate may make a collect call if the receiving party accepts the charges
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thanks Rich
I always appreciated your work-especially when you and I both tried out for that role in Pulp Fiction. I ended up getting it though because unfortunately, during tryouts, in the scene when we had to have the orange ball in our mouth while that dude was anally raping us, I was able to stop acting while you kept "giving it" like you really dug it.That kind of crept us out- I know Bruce Willis was never the same. Thanks for info though..

Posted by: John Travolta ()
Date: August 02, 2014 07:14PM

I remember that dude-he creeped me out....kept asking the director for more!more!more!.Jeez..what a trooper

Posted by: Andy Dufresne ()
Date: August 05, 2014 05:52PM

fairfax adc

Posted by: someone ()

Date: August 01, 2014 03:01PM

does anyone know if you can use money on ur books to make calls?

You can use your money to buy anal lube for your ass after "The Sisters" rape you in the movie room, or in the quiet room while the deputy surfs the net. Or to buy that Rita Hayworth poster you use to cover the wall you trying to break out of.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.