HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Why do East Asians and other foreign minority groups outperform White Children?
Posted by: Give me your honest opinion ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:25PM

A well documented study last year noted this fact when studying White British populations, noting that White British Children were being outperformed by Chinese, Indian, Nigerian, and other children from immigrant population groups.

The same can be said for children in the United States. In my observation, children belonging to the three ethnic groups that were earlier mentioned, as well as Korean Children, tend to be very driven and outperform their indigenous Black and White counterparts. This doesn't bother you all?

American culture is partly to blame. There is too much of an entitlement attitude concerning American youngsters today. This was the case 9 years ago in FCPS, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that same element today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do East Asians and other foreign minority groups outperform White Children?
Posted by: Niggity Noggity ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:26PM

You leave out that they vastly outperform messicans and negroes. Or is that not even a fair fight?

Re: Why do East Asians and other foreign minority groups outperform White Children?
Posted by: Give me your honest opinion ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:28PM

Niggity Noggity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You leave out that they vastly outperform
> messicans and negroes. Or is that not even a fair
> fight?

I included that Blacks were being outperformed by these populations as well in my original post. Most immigrant children from Latino nations are also lagging behind.

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:34PM

the bush "no child left behind" MANDATE has fucked our educational system up bad

Posted by: HS Principal ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:42PM

Our mission here is to educate everyone. Plainly, our goober curriculum needs some work -- those dumbfucks are really hard to teach -- but we've been doing rather well with everybody else. We just need the money that it takes to do the job properly.

Posted by: No Kidding ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:46PM

libs hate America. Wrote:
> the bush "no child left behind" MANDATE has fucked
> our educational system up bad

Which is why it has been dismantled in one state after another. Everything the anti-Midas Bush ever touched turned to shit. NCLB was certainly no exception.

Posted by: Notthesame ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:49PM

Careful, OP. You cite a British study, then transfer its results to here. I'm not saying you're wrong, but we're not comparing apples to apples. It's a different educational system there.

Posted by: Vienna's Principal Asshole ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:07PM

Just keep those spics and niggers out of Vienna so they don't fuck up our test scores and bring down my property value. Everywhere else is OK.

Posted by: question4u ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:36PM

Vienna's Principal Asshole Wrote:
> Just keep those spics and niggers out of Vienna so
> they don't fuck up our test scores and bring down
> my property value. Everywhere else is OK.

How does this answer the original question of Black and White American children being passed by other ethnic groups?

Posted by: Pot smoking trustkid ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:18PM

Honest answer? It's because Asian/East Asian/Indian parents still hit and mentally abuse their kids if they slack, like white mommys and daddys used to do before they became enlightened and soft.

Posted by: tyu7w0 ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:21PM

Its very well known that they cheat a lot. Whites do not help each other out when it comes to school. They have their own system of giving their people in a grade lower the answers. They are very good at learning what they need to and completely ignoring the rest. Think they even have their car wrecks down to the science of only harming you and not them.

Also, their parents stick up for them more. They harass the teachers endlessly if their child is given a bad grade. Call racism, use whatever works.

Websearch- Asians, cheating/school

Posted by: asian children have no life ()
Date: July 31, 2014 04:25PM

nothing else to add

Posted by: Chuck Darwin ()
Date: July 31, 2014 04:29PM

Enough with the denials. Asians are smarter than whites, who are smarter than Latinos, who are smarter than Apes, who are smarter than Blacks. Deal with it!

Posted by: lollolol ()
Date: July 31, 2014 05:37PM

Chuck Darwin Wrote:
> Enough with the denials. Asians are smarter than
> whites, who are smarter than Latinos, who are
> smarter than Apes, who are smarter than Blacks.
> Deal with it!

+1000000000000000000000000

Posted by: goodstuff ()
Date: July 31, 2014 06:09PM

nice one, bud!

Posted by: All are smarter than you ()
Date: July 31, 2014 06:17PM

Chuck Darwin Wrote:
> Enough with the denials. Asians are smarter than
> whites, who are smarter than Latinos, who are
> smarter than Apes, who are smarter than Blacks.
> Deal with it!

One of the groups the OP mentioned were Nigerians, aka Black people. Or did you not know where Nigeria was on the world map?

Do us a favor and go back to 3rd grade before you try to have a conversation with adults.

PS, most Americans are stupid. Deal with it.

Posted by: Nanook ()
Date: July 31, 2014 06:22PM

What about Eskimos?

Posted by: Stoopidwhiteboy ()
Date: July 31, 2014 06:27PM

lollolol Wrote:
> Chuck Darwin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Enough with the denials. Asians are smarter
> than
> > whites, who are smarter than Latinos, who are
> > smarter than Apes, who are smarter than Blacks.
>
> > Deal with it!
>
> +1000000000000000000000000

So what race are Nigerians? You're obviously a White kid that was surpassed in school by everybody. Probably took all your classes in the special education department.

Posted by: Evil white fell ()
Date: July 31, 2014 07:53PM

Indian immigrants are upper caste IT pros or Docs or other professionals. The average Indian IQ is measured at 75 which is 25 points lower than an average white American.

East Asians have an average IQ oF about 105 so 5 points higher than the average white American. They also cheat at an extremely high rate due to family pressure and study about 20 hours more per week than their white peers. The same goes for Indians living in the US Canada and Britain.

Nigerians are West Africans and function at the same level as all West Africans which is at a 70 IQ level. Nigerian immigrants to the States are from the tippity top of Nigerian elites who like smart Indians yearn to leave their indigenous homeland behind and live among us stupid whites.

If the average Indian or Nigerian was as smart as the average Western Euro India and Nigeria would be high functioning first world countries. They aren't and never will be due low human capital an potential in both of those countries.

Posted by: fers ()
Date: July 31, 2014 08:19PM

They are too busy doing other thngs, white boys just want to get drunk, and white girls just want to suck dick and open their legs to the world , they are very independed nad open minded, you know

Posted by: Hahahahaha ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:40PM

fers Wrote:
> They are too busy doing other thngs, white boys
> just want to get drunk, and white girls just want
> to suck dick and open their legs to the world ,
> they are very independed nad open minded, you know

Lol, it's so true! White parents let little Timmy and Becky beat the snot out of them and cuss them out, and wonder why they grow up to be whores and coke heads without any inhibition. Also, what's up with them not washing their hands after using the bathroom? I ONLY see gringos doing this filthy behavior. They're taught from birth that they're superior because they're White, then cry about affirmative action when a non white person outperforms them....no Becky, you just aren't good enough!! Hyweon and Gupreet are just better, deal with it! LOL

Posted by: Bathroom inspector ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:52PM

If there is one thing Indians are known for it is their incredible hygiene. At the moment 600 million Indians defecate outdoors because they don't have indoor plumbing. I guess they wash their hands in the sacred Ganges.

Posted by: daddy took my TBird ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:54PM

Would still rather be white . . . much more fun!

Posted by: Work with kids ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:55PM

I'm tutoring Aisan kids this summer. Seven year olds to 11 year olds. They are extremely motivated to learn. Ask for extra vocabulary words and want to write correctly. These kids do not play video games for hours on end. Their parents set strick limits on the amount of time the kids can use handheld devices.

Education is valued by these kids. They do not take it for granted.

Posted by: flipside ()
Date: July 31, 2014 10:25PM

They are more obedient than most cultures.

Posted by: Crocodile Dundee ()
Date: July 31, 2014 10:25PM

Aboriginal Australians are clearly the most advanced people to have ever lived. According to that meme they created a utopia in the Outback. Kewl pictures too. I will have my Clovis blood levels tested tomorrow. Thanks

Posted by: one drop in an ocean ()
Date: August 01, 2014 10:41AM

Creative people tend to avoid anything that is monotonous or mundane. You can have a high IQ and not be creative. You need to exercise your creativity in order to take it to higher levels. Creativity is not tested through multiple choice tests. It is something that must be supported through a conducive environment.

White people and cultures (in general) value creativity. This is true in both Europe and America. This is why they are great innovators and artists (of all types). Europeans place a pretty high value on the arts (music, visual, etc.)---actually higher than "white Americans".

"White Americans" know that letting their children have time to "wander" (think without boundaries) is not necessarily a negative thing. When a child's time is completely structured, it leaves no time for the child to think and create based on the child's own interests. Also, some children become very frustrated in a completely structured environment (and these are usually the most creative minds). Some Asian children resent the complete structure they are forced into---not all of them are happy campers.

East Asians are not known for innovation and creativity. There was a time in Chinese history where jobs were given based on test results. This continues in many Asian countries (where tests determine school entrance, jobs, etc.) However, the Chinese are putting more money into the arts in their schools. They realize that this type of thinking is necessary to promote innovation and independent thinking.

In general, I think that Asian parents value success in school which they interpret as grades and high test scores. Other people realize that children need to be allowed to fail and to take risks in order to truly "learn". Risk taking is also highly valued in American society. The people who settled this country took a heck of a lot of risks (at least the ones who came early on and those were mainly whites). So the white people continue to have a culture of valuing creativity, independence, problem solving, and risk taking as it is part of their history and is passed down. Those were the traits that made them successful and they continue to believe in them. This is also why many of them resist things like Common Core curriculum. Common Core could be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but people who value independence and self determination will resist anything that sounds like it even remotely takes those things away from them. This is just how it is.

I don't believe that test scores tell us the whole story (by any stretch). People and their cultural values are brought into the schools. The schools cannot strip that away from them. Families continue to be the overwhelming influence on children. Test scores really aren't all they're cracked up to be. People are incredibly complex and we need to stop this test score mania---the sooner the better.

Posted by: Can't take the heat ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:02AM

LOL at all the excuses given here by White posters who are angry that their "superiority" has been shot in the foot! They post these elaborate responses to coddle their ego, but the facts are the facts. Asian, Indian, and Black African children are surpassing your own and whooping them in the classroom, and you say its because of "creativity." LOL, if that makes you sleep better at night.

Posted by: asian_parent ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:03AM

I guess my kids are screwed. I let them be KIDS. I won't force musical instruments on them if they are not interested, nor will I force them to play sports. I observe them and figure out what they enjoy and try to take it from there. Life isn't too damn complicated, people make it that way.

When I was young (7 years old), my teacher used to beat us with broom sticks if we didn't listen up or follow orders. I don't wish that on any kid.

Posted by: Unailedit ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:07AM

one drop in an ocean Wrote:
> Creative people tend to avoid anything that is
> monotonous or mundane. You can have a high IQ and
> not be creative. You need to exercise your
> creativity in order to take it to higher levels.
> Creativity is not tested through multiple choice
> tests. It is something that must be supported
> through a conducive environment.
>
> White people and cultures (in general) value
> creativity. This is true in both Europe and
> America. This is why they are great innovators
> and artists (of all types). Europeans place a
> pretty high value on the arts (music, visual,
> etc.)---actually higher than "white Americans".
>
> "White Americans" know that letting their children
> have time to "wander" (think without boundaries)
> is not necessarily a negative thing. When a
> child's time is completely structured, it leaves
> no time for the child to think and create based on
> the child's own interests. Also, some children
> become very frustrated in a completely structured
> environment (and these are usually the most
> creative minds). Some Asian children resent the
> complete structure they are forced into---not all
> of them are happy campers.
>
> East Asians are not known for innovation and
> creativity. There was a time in Chinese history
> where jobs were given based on test results. This
> continues in many Asian countries (where tests
> determine school entrance, jobs, etc.) However,
> the Chinese are putting more money into the arts
> in their schools. They realize that this type of
> thinking is necessary to promote innovation and
> independent thinking.
>
> In general, I think that Asian parents value
> success in school which they interpret as grades
> and high test scores. Other people realize that
> children need to be allowed to fail and to take
> risks in order to truly "learn". Risk taking is
> also highly valued in American society. The
> people who settled this country took a heck of a
> lot of risks (at least the ones who came early on
> and those were mainly whites). So the white
> people continue to have a culture of valuing
> creativity, independence, problem solving, and
> risk taking as it is part of their history and is
> passed down. Those were the traits that made them
> successful and they continue to believe in them.
> This is also why many of them resist things like
> Common Core curriculum. Common Core could be the
> greatest thing since sliced bread, but people who
> value independence and self determination will
> resist anything that sounds like it even remotely
> takes those things away from them. This is just
> how it is.
>
> I don't believe that test scores tell us the whole
> story (by any stretch). People and their cultural
> values are brought into the schools. The schools
> cannot strip that away from them. Families
> continue to be the overwhelming influence on
> children. Test scores really aren't all they're
> cracked up to be. People are incredibly complex
> and we need to stop this test score mania---the
> sooner the better.

Bravo!

Posted by: not coddling myself ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:33AM

"LOL at all the excuses given here by White posters who are angry that their "superiority" has been shot in the foot! They post these elaborate responses to coddle their ego, but the facts are the facts. Asian, Indian, and Black African children are surpassing your own and whooping them in the classroom, and you say its because of "creativity." LOL, if that makes you sleep better at night."

We sleep fine at night. You are the ones coming HERE. We must have something you like and there must be something you didn't like about where you are from. You are actually stroking our egos. We know this is a great country and we know we had something to do with its history in becoming great. We are very proud of our country and our history. We love our kids as much as any parents and we believe in them no matter what their test scores. Pursuit of happiness.

Also, show me a list of the Nobel Prize winners from Asian countries as opposed to those from Europe or America. Yeah, I thought so.

Posted by: Bamboo Ceiling ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:43AM

it takes much more than book smarts to make it in the real world azns

Posted by: think about this ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:49AM

We do pretty dang well considering that the East Asians we get are only from the middle to upper income levels. You are comparing the East Asian test scores of these H1B1, diplomat, doctor, engineer families against all of our students at all income levels. We do pretty well if you consider that comparison.

We know you have students in India, China, Korea, etc. who are struggling as well. We know you have Special Education students and low income students there and we know that you probably don't include a lot of those students when you report your data (especially the Chinese). We are open and honest and proud. Despite our problems, we are still a country run by the people and for the people and we are fighting to keep it that way every day. We look forward to keeping this an open society where creativity flourishes. We value that and you will come to understand that the longer you are here.

Why do you think our universities are the best in the world?

Posted by: real life; not the book ()
Date: August 01, 2014 12:19PM

Also we saved your sorry asses from the North Korean and Chinese communists. Not to mention the Japanese.

By just about every other measure, we are successful. Don't you think there might be something wrong with those tests (like they are measuring something that is not very significant in "real life"?). But go ahead and coddle your ego with them.

Posted by: d4EME ()
Date: August 01, 2014 02:49PM

they don't.

i've been in plenty of education and what i see is clean white students doing as well - often better - than foreigners

your a fucking liar.

your just looking for race cards

where's the fucking money democrat. you got 9x too much and i intend to do something about it.

Posted by: big buoy ()
Date: August 01, 2014 04:31PM

African immigrants are the highest performing ethnic group in the US. anyways, chinese people can get that 4.0 or 2400, go to harvard etc, but they will never become business leaders like white people (and black people to a small extent). they can go become engineers at abbott or intuit or google but will never become the CEO's of those companies like white poeple doe

Posted by: Who b that? ()
Date: August 01, 2014 10:08PM

What is a "foreign minority group?"

Posted by: gshhshhz ()
Date: August 02, 2014 03:23AM

Indians are dumb as shit but have superior memory for spelling bees and medicine.

Only country in the world that couldn't successfully clone the AK-47. IQ at retard levels. Send 4000 Indians to Google Code Jam every year, more than any country. None of those Indian programmers could even finish in the Top 200.

Posted by: The truth 14 ()
Date: August 02, 2014 08:16AM

immigrant students from West African do better than all groups in America....its not actually Asians but West Africans. Studies have proven this over and over

Posted by: Gugkhj ()
Date: August 02, 2014 09:17AM

The truth 14 Wrote:
> immigrant students from West African do better
> than all groups in America....its not actually
> Asians but West Africans. Studies have proven
> this over and over

That's some complete bullshit. I did the complete TJ, Ivy, Professional school thing and never once met a West African.

Posted by: Like we're supposed to believe u ()
Date: August 02, 2014 05:59PM

Gugkhj Wrote:
> The truth 14 Wrote:
> -----
> > immigrant students from West African do better
> > than all groups in America....its not actually
> > Asians but West Africans. Studies have proven
> > this over and over
>
>
> That's some complete bullshit. I did the complete
> TJ, Ivy, Professional school thing and never once
> met a West African.

Yea, and I graduated from Harvard Law at 12. You just can't take the fact that there are Black people better than you, so you come and act like something that you aren't, like most of the lames on FFX Underground.

Posted by: simplereason ()
Date: August 02, 2014 06:27PM

BB9qtKbCMAAVUKE.jpg:large

Posted by: simplesssss ()
Date: August 02, 2014 06:29PM

asian-grading-scale.jpg

Posted by: kfj;djka ()
Date: August 02, 2014 08:43PM

Like we're supposed to believe u Wrote:
> Gugkhj Wrote:
> -----
> > The truth 14 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > immigrant students from West African do
> better
> > > than all groups in America....its not
> actually
> > > Asians but West Africans. Studies have
> proven
> > > this over and over
> >
> >
> > That's some complete bullshit. I did the
> complete
> > TJ, Ivy, Professional school thing and never
> once
> > met a West African.
>
> Yea, and I graduated from Harvard Law at 12. You
> just can't take the fact that there are Black
> people better than you, so you come and act like
> something that you aren't, like most of the lames
> on FFX Underground.

Which Diploma would you like to see a high-res photo of with today's date and Fairfax Underground on it?? The TJ, the Ivy or the Professional School??

Like I said, NEVER ONCE met a "West African" at any of those places. Strange, considering they are supposedly the highest achievers.

Posted by: Xidijx ()
Date: August 02, 2014 09:04PM

Here's my TJ with today's date and time.

I just provided more bona fide proof of my CV than your mythical 'West African' that beats all whites and asians at academics. LOL
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: nicetrybgbb ()
Date: August 02, 2014 11:13PM

Xidijx Wrote:
> Here's my TJ with today's date and time.
>
> I just provided more bona fide proof of my CV than
> your mythical 'West African' that beats all whites
> and asians at academics. LOL

Lol iPhone sucks

Posted by: Ududufh ()
Date: August 03, 2014 04:28AM

nicetrybgbb Wrote:
> Xidijx Wrote:
> -----
> > Here's my TJ with today's date and time.
> >
> > I just provided more bona fide proof of my CV
> than
> > your mythical 'West African' that beats all
> whites
> > and asians at academics. LOL
>
>
> Lol iPhone sucks

I went to TJ, Ivy and Professional school. You think I can only afford one phone? I've had Android since 2.0 all the way up to 4.4. I've even had Palm V with Novatel 2G modem back in 1998. That was the original smartphone.

So Tell us more about these mythical 'West Africans' that are superior to whites and Asians academically please??? I want to hear more. LOL

Posted by: Ghhjhg ()
Date: August 03, 2014 05:06AM

'West Africa' doesn't look smarter than the rest of Africa to me. If you had said Arab North Africa, your bullshit would have been more convincing.

IQ by Country
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Fuyduvuv ()
Date: August 03, 2014 05:20AM

Google Code Jam 2014 Results by Country. Again, where are these mythical West Africans that are smarter than everyone else ??? Funny how the Google Code Jam scores correlates perfectly with the IQ map above.

http://www.go-hero.net/jam/14/regions

https://code.google.com/codejam/contest/3024486/scoreboard

Posted by: just adding on ()
Date: August 03, 2014 06:59AM

I am not trying to start anything- just realized this and wanted to share my thoughts with you all. :)

Please Keep in mind the ASIAN IMMIGRANTS that come to our country tend to be the SMARTEST AND WEALTHIEST. How did they afford to make the trip/immigrate LEGALLY? From coming from a RICH EDUCATED family.

So the few Asians you do see are from upper-crust in Asia. The poorer/non educated simply can't afford to immigrate properly. The poor Asians left behind tend to be the farm workers and Foxconn factory workers who did not get as good as an education/have a chance to save as much money.

The Central/South americans can simply come via land- which is why MANY MORE of the uneducated/poor can make it.

Buses/walking/driving is CHEAPER than flights and proper paperwork, to put it simply.

That is all, just putting that out there! :)

Posted by: just adding on ()
Date: August 03, 2014 07:02AM

FOrgot to add- same goes for the African immigrants. Rich and Educated from their respective countries.

The African Americans here today- well they were brought here unwillingly- so you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. The slaves were selected for their physical attributes and NOT their book smarts....so once again, THEY WERE THE ONES CHOSEN TO BE BROUGHT OVER.

What did you THINK would happen when they "grew up" or "got out of control"....or did someone not think this all the way through? What was the plan- to "kill them all" when they were no longer needed? I'm going to research this right now- I was never taught this in history and would like to know the answer!!!

Posted by: If Asians are so smart ()
Date: August 03, 2014 09:56AM

The modern world was brought to you by white Europeans. Electricity, autos, computers, germ theory, penicillin, atomic energy, flight, modern agriculture are a few things brought to you fuckers by white men.

Without white men the rest of you motherfuckers would be living in a cave, shitting upstream from where you drink.

Posted by: fgksdg ()
Date: August 03, 2014 10:13AM

If Asians are so smart Wrote:
> The modern world was brought to you by white
> Europeans. Electricity, autos, computers, germ
> theory, penicillin, atomic energy, flight, modern
> agriculture are a few things brought to you
> fuckers by white men.
>
> Without white men the rest of you motherfuckers
> would be living in a cave, shitting upstream from
> where you drink.

Fuck you. The white man didn't bring shit. It exploited its temporary technological advantage to genocide native Americans and bring a bunch of Nigs to this beautiful continent. Technology is evolutionary. One generation and civilization builds on the next.

And not all whites are the same. Jews are clearly the smartest and control all your wealth and power. The Irish, Spanish & non-Jewish Eastern Europeans are almost morons, just one level above the sand nigs.

Posted by: you might be almost a moron ()
Date: August 03, 2014 10:59AM

But all East Asians are the same, right?

Yes, tell us that the Irish, Spanish, and non-Jewish Eastern Europeans are almost morons. You lack all credibility and you have let your thread degenerate into a racist/ethnic/religious/political rant. No value whatsoever to this thread.

Posted by: fkjdkj ()
Date: August 03, 2014 11:06AM

you might be almost a moron Wrote:
> But all East Asians are the same, right?
>
> Yes, tell us that the Irish, Spanish, and
> non-Jewish Eastern Europeans are almost morons.
> You lack all credibility and you have let your
> thread degenerate into a
> racist/ethnic/religious/political rant. No value
> whatsoever to this thread.
Attachments:
wtf.jpg

Posted by: Yuudj ()
Date: August 04, 2014 06:30AM

I did a five minute investigation of where this mythical 'West African' high academic achievement bullshit comes from.

It's simple, one studied showed African immigrants had higher percentages of bachelors degrees than whites or Asians. This is just lying with statistics.

The same study showed a college degree for African immigrants resulted in a >>Negative<< income effect. Meaning these so-called college degrees were essentially worthless. These 'high achieving' Africans were better off economically driving a taxi than going to college. This surprising finding applies to all African immigrants but those from the Carribean (who probably went into male nursing).

Also was the comparison was to all Asians and not just East Asians, which have far higher percentages of college degrees. 60%+ vs 40%+. Basically these West Africans used affirmative action to steal the college spots of our American blacks and then did nothing with the degree (lower income with college degree than without). LOL.

Posted by: You graduated from FCPS ()
Date: August 04, 2014 07:22AM

fgksdg Wrote:
> If Asians are so smart Wrote:
> -----
> > The modern world was brought to you by white
> > Europeans. Electricity, autos, computers, germ
> > theory, penicillin, atomic energy, flight,
> modern
> > agriculture are a few things brought to you
> > fuckers by white men.
> >
> > Without white men the rest of you motherfuckers
> > would be living in a cave, shitting upstream
> from
> > where you drink.
>
> Fuck you. The white man didn't bring shit. It
> exploited its temporary technological advantage to
> genocide native Americans and bring a bunch of
> Nigs to this beautiful continent. Technology is
> evolutionary. One generation and civilization
> builds on the next.
>
> And not all whites are the same. Jews are clearly
> the smartest and control all your wealth and
> power. The Irish, Spanish & non-Jewish Eastern
> Europeans are almost morons, just one level above
> the sand nigs.

You are a fucking retard... the diversity education you got at FCPS really rotted what little fucking pea brain you have.

Whites didn't bring shit? White Europe invented things like electricity dumb ass. Did you read about the industrial revolution dumb fuck? The information revolution?

Go fuck yourself scumbag. The best part of you ran down your mommy's brown ass and landed on the mattress...

Posted by: Hdjhdfg ()
Date: August 04, 2014 07:29AM

^^^^^

How the fuck do you "invent" electricity you fuck ???
Did whites invent water and oxygen too you dumbass.
Most ancient civilizations already had the wet cell battery that generated an electrical current back when your ancentors were living in caves and hunter/gathering shit.

Dumb fuck!!! No wonder it's so easy for the joos to own and control you.

Posted by: Great call.....NOT ()
Date: August 04, 2014 09:12AM

Yuudj Wrote:
> I did a five minute investigation of where this
> mythical 'West African' high academic achievement
> bullshit comes from.
>
> It's simple, one studied showed African immigrants
> had higher percentages of bachelors degrees than
> whites or Asians. This is just lying with
> statistics.
>
> The same study showed a college degree for African
> immigrants resulted in a >>Negative<< income
> effect. Meaning these so-called college degrees
> were essentially worthless. These 'high
> achieving' Africans were better off economically
> driving a taxi than going to college. This
> surprising finding applies to all African
> immigrants but those from the Carribean (who
> probably went into male nursing).
>
> Also was the comparison was to all Asians and not
> just East Asians, which have far higher
> percentages of college degrees. 60%+ vs 40%+.
> Basically these West Africans used affirmative
> action to steal the college spots of our American
> blacks and then did nothing with the degree (lower
> income with college degree than without). LOL.

Why are you so angry, though? LOL. Why do you Whites like to use the Affirmative Action Cop out when a non-white outperforms you? Your insecurity is palpable. Go take more pics for us of your "big boy" degrees to make you feel better about yourself.

Posted by: ajfiepohfaoeh ()
Date: August 04, 2014 09:22AM

Yuudj Wrote:
> I did a five minute investigation of where this
> mythical 'West African' high academic achievement
> bullshit comes from.
>
> It's simple, one studied showed African immigrants
> had higher percentages of bachelors degrees than
> whites or Asians. This is just lying with
> statistics.
>
> The same study showed a college degree for African
> immigrants resulted in a >>Negative<< income
> effect. Meaning these so-called college degrees
> were essentially worthless. These 'high
> achieving' Africans were better off economically
> driving a taxi than going to college. This
> surprising finding applies to all African
> immigrants but those from the Carribean (who
> probably went into male nursing).
>
> Also was the comparison was to all Asians and not
> just East Asians, which have far higher
> percentages of college degrees. 60%+ vs 40%+.
> Basically these West Africans used affirmative
> action to steal the college spots of our American
> blacks and then did nothing with the degree (lower
> income with college degree than without). LOL.

Yeah, because PharmD, Doctoral degrees in Medicine, Physics, Law, and Biochemistry are all worthless......

Driving a taxi is more valuable then going to college? I don't care if you major in University Studies, having a college degree >>>>>>> not having one.

#WhiteSupremacyLosesOnceAgain

Posted by: IQ Test ()
Date: August 04, 2014 09:55AM

Which of the following were invented by Africans or East Asians:

The lightbulb
The electric motor
The battery
The locomotive
The automobile
The airplane
Refrigeration
The telephone
The radio
Television
GPS
The Internet
The Cellphone
The Bicycle
Modern Medicine
Sewers
God
Gatorade
The Pet Rock
The Frisbee
Twinkies

Case closed!

Posted by: God??????? ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:01AM

IQ Test Wrote:
> Which of the following were invented by Africans
> or East Asians:
>
> The lightbulb
> The electric motor
> The battery
> The locomotive
> The automobile
> The airplane
> Refrigeration
> The telephone
> The radio
> Television
> GPS
> The Internet
> The Cellphone
> The Bicycle
> Modern Medicine
> Sewers
> God
> Gatorade
> The Pet Rock
> The Frisbee
> Twinkies
>
> Case closed!

How dare you reduce the almighty God to some concept "invented" by a particular group of people. The fact that you would include him in such a list totally renders your point or "case" as invalid.

Posted by: sumting wong ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:06AM

Who invent:

Paper
Gunpowder
Kung Fu
Chopstick
Eunuch
Water torture
Stinky tofu
Melamine baby formula
Fake toothpaste
Fake luxury good
Double cross
Cheating

You see Asia number one!

Posted by: idi amin ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:13AM

World owes Africa thanks for....
Ebola
AIDS

Posted by: IQ Test ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:16AM

God??????? Wrote:
> IQ Test Wrote:
> -----
> > Which of the following were invented by
> Africans
> > or East Asians:
> >
> > The lightbulb
> > The electric motor
> > The battery
> > The locomotive
> > The automobile
> > The airplane
> > Refrigeration
> > The telephone
> > The radio
> > Television
> > GPS
> > The Internet
> > The Cellphone
> > The Bicycle
> > Modern Medicine
> > Sewers
> > God
> > Gatorade
> > The Pet Rock
> > The Frisbee
> > Twinkies
> >
> > Case closed!
>
>
> How dare you reduce the almighty God to some
> concept "invented" by a particular group of listed
> people. The fact that you would include him in
> such a list totally renders your point or "case"
> as invalid.

Why so angry? I listed God above Gatorade!

Posted by: Djghh ()
Date: August 04, 2014 12:36PM

IQ Test Wrote:
> Which of the following were invented by Africans
> or East Asians:
>
> The lightbulb
> The electric motor
> The battery
> The locomotive
> The automobile
> The airplane
> Refrigeration
> The telephone
> The radio
> Television
> GPS
> The Internet
> The Cellphone
> The Bicycle
> Modern Medicine
> Sewers
> God
> Gatorade
> The Pet Rock
> The Frisbee
> Twinkies
>
> Case closed!

First of all, you personally invented jack shit. And if you are Irish, Spanish or non-Jewish Eastern European ancestry (Serbian, Yugoslav, Romanian, Polish, etc), your entire family tree since the dawn of man has never ever invented jack shit and you are just trying to take credit for the achievements of others. Loser!! Look at that IQ Map. It determines Everything. The Chinese inventions alone dwarf everything your Irish moron ancestors ever did. Not even counting the Korean and Japanese inventions, without which your phone would be the size of a brick, work for exactly 12 minutes when it's not being repaired and have a 3dpi display. Fuck You!!

Posted by: Al "Whitey" Gore Jr. ()
Date: August 04, 2014 01:38PM

If I hadn't invented the Interwebs then you dumb fuckers couldn't sit around all day at your meaningless jobs arguing with each other.

You're welcome.

Posted by: Djggh fucks his sister ()
Date: August 04, 2014 09:07PM

Thanks Al Whitey Gore for inventing the internet. The little brown fuckers who are posting here keep saying that they invented the internet. They invented tacos and chop sticks.

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: August 05, 2014 12:18AM

It is a fact that East Asians are the most intelligent people in the world, so it makes perfect sense.

Q: Why?

A: Because they are smarter.

/thread

Posted by: Ghjbhjh ()
Date: August 05, 2014 01:41AM

Chinaman built the Grand Canal and linked irrigation to it. The Grand Canal in China is still the longest artificial river in the world. Supported the largest population in the world in a hostile environment.

Whitest of the "whites", the Irish, invented starvation.

Didn't the Chinaman have famine too? Yeah, when their population was over 200,000,000 people. LOL dumbfuck Irish was starving at 2,000,000 people and all these morons had to move to the US.

Posted by: Patches Ohoulihan ()
Date: August 05, 2014 08:03AM

Don't be mad just cuz no one from your race ever contributed anything to world civilization! Just bow down and thank all those dead white men!

Posted by: so impressive ()
Date: August 05, 2014 08:49AM

". Loser!! Look at that IQ Map. It determines Everything."

^Your logic is stunning. You are a genius.

Posted by: I'm the original Poster ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:14AM

What has this thread descended into??? LOL.

What I was speaking to in the first post were CULTURAL traits that allowed for other minority groups to succeed or outperform White and Black americans in the classroom, educational attainment, and things of the like. Earning STEM post graduate and doctorate degrees at stunning rates, and outperforming peers in the classroom does speak to a certain aptitude that these immigrant populations have, but I just do not believe that in general, one ethnicity is smarter than the other. However, I believe there are certain cultural, disciplinary traits that other groups have that just isn't emphasized in American culture, and I wonder what may be the consequences of that, if any.

A few of you touched on this fact in your posts, noting that Asian and African immigrant parents emphasize education as an only means to success and drill into their children the importance of seizing opportunities in America that aren't available in their native countries. But I also wonder if America has gotten too individualized and "soft" - meaning are we too consumed with trying to make sure that we don't hurt the feelings of people and allow for "individual" rights that the standards have been lowered for our children? There is a huge sense of entitlement that is present in American children not seen in other groups, and while it has contributed to the highest standard of living in the world, I wonder if that has adversely affected us?

Last thought - believe it or not, ALL ethnicities have contributed to the development of America, and civilization in general.

Posted by: clarity ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:46AM

"There is a huge sense of entitlement that is present in American children not seen in other groups, and while it has contributed to the highest standard of living in the world, I wonder if that has adversely affected us?"

Which has adversely affected us---the highest standard of living in the world or the sense of entitlement?

Posted by: history shows us that ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:48AM

Civilizations go through cycles. America is no different.

Posted by: Ghxhxuc ()
Date: August 05, 2014 11:37AM

Patches Ohoulihan Wrote:
> Don't be mad just cuz no one from your race ever
> contributed anything to world civilization! Just
> bow down and thank all those dead white men!

That is one obscure "Dodgeball" reference.

Posted by: Hard Truth ()
Date: August 05, 2014 12:00PM

"Last thought - believe it or not, ALL ethnicities have contributed to the development of America, and civilization in general."

This is simply idealistic, politically correct, bullshit. 90% of all ethnicities have contributed absolutely nothing to humanity then or now. Out of over 300 ethnicities in the world probably less than 13 have made any contribution to humanity and human civilization.

In no particular order:

1. British - more specifically the English
2. Germans
3. Chinese
4. Japanese
5. Indians
6. Italians
7. Greeks
8. Turks
9. Israelis / Jews
10. Russians
11. Persians
12. Egyptians
13. Mongolians

That's it. If your ancestors aren't on this list, you and your entire race of people could have never existed and the world would be exactly the same today.

Posted by: Hard Truth 2 ()
Date: August 05, 2014 12:45PM

Forgot the French. Okay 14 total ethnicities. Still much less than 10% of all ethnic groups.

It's call the Pareto Principle. In this case, really less than 10% did more than 90% of the work in creating human civilization. If some bush tribe never ever even existed, no one would give a shit.

Posted by: ridiculous ()
Date: August 05, 2014 01:19PM

>Last thought - believe it or not, ALL ethnicities have contributed to the development of America, and civilization in general."

This is simply idealistic, politically correct, bullshit. 90% of all ethnicities have contributed absolutely nothing to humanity then or now. Out of over 300 ethnicities in the world probably less than 13 have made any contribution to humanity and human civilization.

In no particular order:

1. British - more specifically the English
2. Germans
3. Chinese
4. Japanese
5. Indians
6. Italians
7. Greeks
8. Turks
9. Israelis / Jews
10. Russians
11. Persians
12. Egyptians
13. Mongolians

That's it. If your ancestors aren't on this list, you and your entire race of people could have never existed and the world would be exactly the same today.<

It really looks like we have to thank these people for our very existence. That seems like an awfully big contribution to our survival as a species. Without them we would not be here to argue:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/5255229/Most-ancient-race.html

Posted by: made up truth ()
Date: August 05, 2014 01:29PM

To answer the question, it's because Asian children rarely go outside to play and instead play the violin or piano while white kids are chasing their parent's dreams of them being the next Cal Ripkin or Mia Hamm.

It's delayed vs. instant gratification.

Date: August 05, 2014 01:44PM

clarity Wrote:
> "There is a huge sense of entitlement that is
> present in American children not seen in other
> groups, and while it has contributed to the
> highest standard of living in the world, I wonder
> if that has adversely affected us?"
>
>
> Which has adversely affected us---the highest
> standard of living in the world or the sense of
> entitlement?

No problem. I wonder if the sense of entitlement and expectation that has developed from our Standard of Living has adversely affected us in our drive and grit to be the best. Obviously, I am speaking in general terms, as I know there are some Americans, born and raised, that do not have the particular "entitlement mentality."

Posted by: More Hard Truths ()
Date: August 05, 2014 01:44PM

"It really looks like we have to thank these people for our very existence. That seems like an awfully big contribution to our survival as a species. Without them we would not be here to argue:"

No, but the world you live in today is 99% due to the sole contribution of these 14 ethnic groups. The Pareto Principle does apply to human civilizations. The English with their Scottish taskmasters almost single handedly re-shaped the world.

Face it, if these ethnic groups below never existed nobody would give a shit and the world would be exactly the same today ?

Irish, Romanians, Poles...
Native Americans
Africans
South Americans
Australian Aboriginal
Eskimos
Pacific Islanders

Date: August 05, 2014 01:46PM

Hard Truth Wrote:
> "Last thought - believe it or not, ALL ethnicities
> have contributed to the development of America,
> and civilization in general."
>
> This is simply idealistic, politically correct,
> bullshit. 90% of all ethnicities have contributed
> absolutely nothing to humanity then or now. Out
> of over 300 ethnicities in the world probably less
> than 13 have made any contribution to humanity and
> human civilization.
>
> In no particular order:
>
> 1. British - more specifically the English
> 2. Germans
> 3. Chinese
> 4. Japanese
> 5. Indians
> 6. Italians
> 7. Greeks
> 8. Turks
> 9. Israelis / Jews
> 10. Russians
> 11. Persians
> 12. Egyptians
> 13. Mongolians
>
>
> That's it. If your ancestors aren't on this list,
> you and your entire race of people could have
> never existed and the world would be exactly the
> same today.

It would not be far-fetched to suggest that the diverse populations in contemporary times descended from each of these ancient groups in one form or another. Nonetheless, this isn't really what the thread is about.

Posted by: Fjif ()
Date: August 05, 2014 01:48PM

^^^^

Fuck you, nobody gives a shit what you (a nobody), thinks this thread is about so shut the fuck up.

Posted by: performance ()
Date: August 05, 2014 01:53PM

This question all depends on your definition of the word "outperform".

Outperform at what? dancing, singing, apple picking, debate, soccer??????

It also depends on your definition of "East Asian" and "White". One is a color and one seems to be a region of the world. Does "East Asian" include the subcontinent of India? Those people are also caucasian (as are many whites). But all whites are not caucasians (for example Jews are considered Semites as are Arabs but they may consider themselves to be "white"). Some people consider part of Russia to be East Asia (however many of them could also be considered caucasians or "whites").

I don't want to cause confusion, but these categories can often be confusing. And who are the "other foreign minority groups"?

Date: August 05, 2014 01:59PM

Fjif Wrote:
> ^^^^
>
> Fuck you, nobody gives a shit what you (a nobody),
> thinks this thread is about so shut the fuck up.

I lol'ed.

Posted by: worthless ()
Date: August 05, 2014 02:14PM

British - more specifically the English

Ha. They wouldn't have gotten off Plymouth Rock or out of Jamestown without the Native Americans' help.

How about the French?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries

How about the Dutch?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries

Posted by: u don't know ()
Date: August 05, 2014 02:32PM

"Face it, if these ethnic groups below never existed nobody would give a shit and the world would be exactly the same today ?

Irish, Romanians, Poles...
Native Americans
Africans
South Americans
Australian Aboriginal
Eskimos
Pacific Islanders"

I have to admit that there are people who don't give a shit about the Eskimos and Native Americans and Pacific Islanders and Australian Aboriginals, etc. and maybe they ought to. Those people are on the front lines in understanding how we relate to the natural environment and in sounding the dangers of what the "civilized world" has produced. In the end, they could be the ones saving the rest of us. You might not give a shit about them, but they give more than a shit about the planet we are living on. They are definitely outperforming lots of other people when it comes to knowledge of the environment and how to survive.

Posted by: Diifigh ()
Date: August 05, 2014 02:44PM

worthless Wrote:
> British - more specifically the English
>
> Ha. They wouldn't have gotten off Plymouth Rock or
> out of Jamestown without the Native Americans'
> help.
>
>
>
> How about the French?
>
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_invent
> ions_and_discoveries
>
>
> How about the Dutch?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_invent
> ions_and_discoveries

I have the French. No. 14

Posted by: wXwFW ()
Date: August 05, 2014 06:35PM

True The Vote ! Wrote:
> It is a fact that East Asians are the most
> intelligent people in the world, so it makes
> perfect sense.
>
> Q: Why?
>
> A: Because they are smarter.
>
> /thread

^^^^^^^^^^ this

just use the google if you retards can find it

Posted by: Kikkoman ()
Date: August 05, 2014 08:48PM

It's not true. Especially if you use the Jerry Lewis stereotype scale to measure Asian aptitude.

Plus, Asians are some socially awkward murtherfurkers. They have no game and have always blush when they have a drink.

Posted by: Nogs Are near retards ()
Date: August 05, 2014 09:02PM

Kikkoman Wrote:
> It's not true. Especially if you use the Jerry
> Lewis stereotype scale to measure Asian aptitude.
>
>
> Plus, Asians are some socially awkward
> murtherfurkers. They have no game and have always
> blush when they have a drink.

Again, this proves you are a dumb nigger. Have you thought about the fact Asians are Not socially awkward in Asia and they are in a foreign country here you dumb nog.

Posted by: RDFox ()
Date: August 05, 2014 09:29PM

That's a fair question.

I have worked in Asian's households painting and doing other handyman work. I've noticed that the mothers are sticklers for their children doing their homework. They ride their children constantly and also help them organize their time giving them rides to music lessons and setting deadlines for the assignments.

Having said that it means that the Asian mothers are on top of their children's schoolwork on a day to day basis. The mothers are also very authoritarian wives delegating a reasonable amount of the child management to their husbands who seem mostly passive and to worn out by their professional work to put up a fight.

Bottom line...Asians are much better at parenting than European Americans, African Americans, Hispanics, and Middle Easterners.

Posted by: thats not parenting ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:10PM

you wonder why so many asians have mental/abandonment/issues later in life

tiger mom isn't healthy

Posted by: agree ()
Date: August 06, 2014 09:07AM

Being tiger mom isn't healthy either. Being tiger mom's husband sounds horrible. Is that a happy life?

Actually, we have some friends in New York---wife is Chinese, husband is American (Jewish). The kids are at Princeton and Pomona, but the parents are in divorce. She constantly complained that her husband didn't do enough (and he is an incredible guy IMO). My husband and I (both Americans) used to play bridge with them, but neither of us could take the game as seriously as she did. She memorized everything like it was life or death.

We also know another "Asian" family where the kid went to TJ and got an advanced degree in a science area. He is now in his 30's and has decided that what he really wants to do is be a writer. He lives far away (on the other coast). Also his parents visit their own parents separately (which I always found strange).

Posted by: The Truth Hurts ()
Date: August 06, 2014 10:36AM

wXwFW Wrote:
> True The Vote ! Wrote:
> -----
> > It is a fact that East Asians are the most
> > intelligent people in the world, so it makes
> > perfect sense.
> >
> > Q: Why?
> >
> > A: Because they are smarter.
> >
> > /thread
>
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^ this
>
> just use the google if you retards can find it

Although I prefer to be called mentally challenged, I accepted your offer. I googled greatest minds of all time, greatest scientist of all time, greatest mathematicians of all time, greatest painters of all time, greatest writers of all time, and greatest innovators of all time. Although representing just a small sliver of the the worlds population those with European heritage dominated, almost with exclusivity, in each category.

One poster claimed that the white man did not invent "shit".
Therefore I was inspired to check out several web sites listing hundreds of the greatest inventions of all time. Once again, it appears that those with European heritage are responsible for well over 95% of these.

Asians may very well have the highest IQs but the European's ability for creativity, innovation, and ability to think "outside the box" has been tremendous.

With this being said I have a great respect for the Asian American population. With a tremendous work ethic as well as many other positive attributes Asians are a true asset for our country.

Posted by: going all the miles ()
Date: August 06, 2014 10:58AM

I think it's funny how some people have a "need" to check on and tell others about what members of their ethnic group have accomplished---even if it's higher test scores in youth. Others only check on things when others challenge them and then they find out that heck, yeah, my ancestral tribal color group did some stuff. Often they realize that others could have done those things too and so they don't brag. Humility is a positive character trait.

Also, there is a difference between what is accomplished in real life adulthood and what is accomplished in youth in an artificially created "competitive" environment. The picture is way bigger than test scores in school aged children.

Posted by: tests are great I say ()
Date: August 06, 2014 11:02AM

"Therefore I was inspired to check out several web sites listing hundreds of the greatest inventions of all time. Once again, it appears that those with European heritage are responsible for well over 95% of these."

And you know that they were all truly helped and inspired by multiple choice tests.

Posted by: Anthropologist ()
Date: August 06, 2014 01:11PM

idi amin Wrote:
> World owes Africa thanks for....
> Ebola
> AIDS

Don't forget all the others great inventions to come out of Africa:

Sticks
Stones
Spears (they patented the combination of the first two)
Cannibalism
Slavery

And while they may not have invented rape, robbery, and murder, their descendants sure have perfected these things in the USA.

Based on this great history, we can no doubt look forward to the many future contributions of Africans to humanity!

Posted by: Asia never gets sick ()
Date: August 06, 2014 01:50PM

And we need to thank the Asians for all the varieties of flu they seem to incubate in pigs and birds and send to us. Yes, we look forward to more.

Also thank you for the Plague AKA Black Death (3 waves of it) since it originated in Asia and traveled along the Silk Road causing the worst pandemic in human history. That was lovely.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.