HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
For my husband, John Foust
Posted by: Dr. Marilyn Jerome ()
Date: July 30, 2014 12:27AM

Paid for by John Foust for Congress
act.foustforvirginia.com

Friends --

As an OBGYN, it’s imperative that any representative I vote for knows that a politician’s place is NOT between a woman and her doctor.

Lucky for me, I married John. He understands exactly that! He would never interfere with that relationship or try and make a woman’s choice for her.

But, we’ve seen what John’s opponent would do if elected to Congress: she wants to turn back the clock on women’s healthcare rights.

That’s what’s at stake in this year’s election. The women of Northern Virginia can’t afford a representative like Barbara Comstock.

John’s biggest fundraising deadline yet is in 48 hours. Will you pitch in $50 or whatever you can to help John fight for women’s rights?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately.

John’s been a staunch advocate for Northern Virginia, where we’ve called home for over 27 years. I’ve seen his love for public service realized.

For him it’s not about politics or power, it’s about affecting change: providing full-day kindergarten for all children, improving our transportation infrastructure and of course fighting for healthcare access for all women.

But, right now John’s still coming up short of his goal. If we want John to stand up for women across Northern Virginia we need to help him hit this goal.

Let’s close the gap.

Thanks for joining our campaign,

Marilyn

6888 Elm St. Ste 1C, McLean, VA 22101

Paid for by John Foust for Congress

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For my husband, John Foust
Posted by: Mrs. Foust ()
Date: July 30, 2014 12:29AM

PS: Except for Medicaid patients. They don't provide cash to our campaigns, and I don't provide OBGYN services to them. It's only fair.

Posted by: try again ()
Date: July 30, 2014 07:13AM

Your attempts to spoof Foust are getting even more pathetic. An educated person would not have written "it’s about affecting change" because the correct verb is "effecting." Any editor would have caught that.

And you were claiming a couple of days ago that he had raised millions from out of state. Now he is "short of his goal"? Grandpa, I am sure that you feel you are doing your part to save America, but you are just another "useful idiot."

Posted by: Jackie Jaws ()
Date: July 30, 2014 07:30AM

I'm suffering from vagina dentata and I was wondering if you could help me.
I have Blue Cross Blue Shield through the FEHB which should cover the operation.

Posted by: response to "try again" ()
Date: July 30, 2014 07:51AM

""Your attempts to spoof Foust are getting even more pathetic. An educated person would not have written "it’s about affecting change" because the correct verb is "effecting." Any editor would have caught that. ""

Gee. Then, I guess Marilyn must have someone else writing these letters. Please check out Foust for Congress website. "AFFECTING CHANGE"........either that or she's not "educated"

http://www.foustforvirginia.com/women

Date: July 30, 2014 09:03AM

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Posted by: Former Foust Supporter ()
Date: July 30, 2014 10:14AM

"Finally, as an OBGYN, it is essential to me that any politician I vote for know that a politician’s place is not between a woman and her doctor."

Then why does she support a party that's been nothing but putting government between patients and doctors?

Posted by: SRRes ()
Date: July 30, 2014 10:26AM

Why doesn't YOUR practice accept Medicaid?

I know why, but isn't it a bit hypocritical for your husband to think it should be expanded, and the family doesn't practice what it preaches (for the little people)?

Loved the articles on how he outraised Comstock in the second quarter, which neglected to mention that he overcame a $300K deficit by writing himself a check.

Posted by: Low Information Voter ()
Date: July 30, 2014 10:28AM

Who is John Foust?

Posted by: Phil Sheridan - Indian Hunter ()
Date: July 30, 2014 10:31AM

Dr. Marilyn Jerome Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> For him it’s not about politics or power, it’s
> about affecting change: providing full-day
> kindergarten for all children, improving our
> transportation infrastructure and of course
> fighting for healthcare access for all women.
>
>
Nooooo. It's about kicking taxpayers in the ass again for the latest bleedin' heart causes du jour. Any mildly intelligent adult recognizes that this is blatant emotional blackmail and will hang on to his wallet all the way to the voting booth.

Posted by: like this? ()
Date: July 30, 2014 10:33AM

try again Wrote:
> If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

It appears the Foust mantra is:

If at first you fail, fail again (and again....).

Posted by: Tired of the emails ()
Date: July 30, 2014 11:41AM

try again Wrote:
> Your attempts to spoof Foust are getting even more
> pathetic. An educated person would not have
> written "it’s about affecting change" because
> the correct verb is "effecting." Any editor would
> have caught that.
>

I received the same email. Just dug it out of my trash folder to check. Yup, it says "affecting."

But they only asked me for $5.00, though gave me options for larger amounts with links to ActBlue to easily make the donation (not tax deductible, of course).

I wish they would send fewer emails. This is just a Congressional election, not for the next President. Wonder how many people actually take the time to read them. My guess is that they all are written by the same person because they sound alike, regardless of whose name is in the From line.

Posted by: pwned! ()
Date: July 30, 2014 12:10PM

response to "try again" Wrote:
> ""Your attempts to spoof Foust are getting even
> more pathetic. An educated person would not have
> have caught that. ""
>
>
> Gee. Then, I guess Marilyn must have someone else
> writing these letters. Please check out Foust for
> Congress website. "AFFECTING
> CHANGE"........either that or she's not
> "educated"
>
>
> http://www.foustforvirginia.com/women

Doh! lol

Date: July 30, 2014 01:10PM

Mea culpa. None of the above changes the fact that someone is posting fabricated fundraising letters. Try sticking to the issues.

Posted by: Yesiree ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:50PM

I want to see the letter that says send Foust money so his wife can accept Medicaid patients at her fancy OBGYN clinic with Mrs. Eric holder.

Or the one that says send us money because Obama is being sued for not enforcing the Affordable Care Act, presumably because it would hurt so many people that it has to be delayed past the election.

Bonus points if you can post the Articles of Impeachment that seem to be the biggest Democrat fundraising topic right now.

Who are the fools who send money in response to these letters anyway?

Posted by: fakery and trickery ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:57PM

Everyone knows that John Foust is married to Tara Brach, the new age mindfulness expert who runs the meditation program for FCPS. Just Google it and you will see.

Posted by: response to 'try again" ()
Date: July 30, 2014 03:13PM

"Mea culpa. None of the above changes the fact that someone is posting fabricated fundraising letters. Try sticking to the issues."

Others have received these fundraising letters. You goofed.

Date: July 30, 2014 05:43PM

Yawn.

Posted by: Man cave ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:29AM

Women's Rights? You have the right to get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!you need to read the book "The good wife"
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Leesburg Dave ()
Date: August 03, 2014 03:56PM

I was taking my girlfriend for an abortion yesterday when I saw some OBGYN clinics don't accept Medicaid. To be fair, one of them houses the wives of John Foust and Eric Holder, and have rejected poor patients for some time.

I thought having these worn out hags reject Medicaid patients was disrespectful, so I asked a neighbor if we should find the owners, who are living somewhere else, and ask them if we can have the hags removed and properly destroyed. My neighbor told me these hags were planted in all the OBGYN clinics by the John Foust campaign. I was shocked at the blatant pandering this looked like, and Googled it to make sure. I found this page.

I will call the Foust campaign on Monday and ask if our local Cub Scout troop can pick these hags up,and shred and burn them at their next camp out. The hags are plastic, so I don't know how safe that is, but I will check with the Cub Master.

Dumb idea, Foust campaign.

Posted by: that's right ()
Date: August 03, 2014 04:35PM

^ghey repost

Posted by: land of confusion ()
Date: August 04, 2014 08:00AM

So is Dr. Marilyn Jerome claiming John Foust is enamored of change rather than politics or power? Is he just "crushing" on change? Or is he really in love with change?

Posted by: Foust's Wife ()
Date: August 04, 2014 09:45AM

We love for poor people to vote for us; we just don't want them to be anywhere near us. After all, we are rich Democrats.

Posted by: twbuY ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:26AM

try again Wrote:
> Your attempts to spoof Foust are getting even more
> pathetic. An educated person would not have
> have caught that.
>
>
It could go either way. You could "effect" change, as "cause it directly," or "affect" change, as "influence its direction." Maybe a politician who hopes to influence events rather than cause them is more realistic.
http://web.ku.edu/~edit/affect.html

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.