HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Have you ever tried to trace someone's calls?
Posted by: krokus ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:10PM

Have you ever tried to trace someone's calls?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you ever tried to trace someone's calls?
Posted by: krokus ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:11PM

Probably the one who needs it out of need or for work can and enjoy it. When I followed my son, as it turned out later in vain, I felt like a traitor. Only after that did I begin to sleep well. Who has children and you do not know what they are doing when you are not around it is better to acquire surveillance. Take here https://www.toptrackingapps.com/the-truth-spy-review/ a place I checked. It will not be difficult for mothers and girls to deal with the installation, everything is very simple.

Re: Have you ever tried to trace someone's calls?
Posted by: Yes call tracer ()
Date: February 24, 2021 03:15AM

KROKUS

YES.

THERE WAS A TIME. AS YOU GLORIOUSLY REQUEST. TO WHERE I TRACED A CALL. THE CALL WAS MADE BT CARL. IT CAME AT 2:15 PM. APPROXIMATELY. THE CALL ONLY LASTED A SHORT TIME IF I RECALL. A MATTER OF MINUTES. PERHAPS 3 OR 4 OF THEM. SHORT. BUT THE CALL WAS TO THE POINT. THE CONTENTS OF THE CALL DO NOT CONCERN YOU. SO DO. NOT. ASK.

NOW WHERE IT GETS JUICY MY FRIEND. IS HERE. TURNS OUT CARL WAS JUST DOWN THE HALL IN THE SMALL ANNEX. I WALKED TO CARL. BRISKLY. WE SPOKE IN PERSON. NO LONG TELEPHONIC. JUST PHONIC. UPON CARLS DESK WAS A SMALL FILE HOLDER. MORE IMPORTANTLY ON TOP OF THIS SMALL FILE HOLDER WAS A CELLULAR PHONE. AN APPLE IPHONE 7 PLUS WITH ONLY 32 GB OF STORAGE. LAUGHABLE SIZE FOR THEN PHONW. ESPECIALLY WITH CARL BEING FOND OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND RECORDING VIDEOS. ICLOUD AND OTHER STORAGE MIGHT FACILITATE AN EFFECTIVE INCREASE IN PHOTO AND VIDEO CAPACITY BUT I DIGRESS. BACK TO THE POINT.

I GLANCED DOWN AT CARL’S IPHONE 7 PLUS WITH 32GB OF
STORAGE. WHAT DID I SEE? YOU MAY HAVE GUESSED IT. I SAW HIS RECENT CALL LOG WAS VISIBLE AND ON DISPLAY. THE TOP SPOT WAS MY PHONE NUMBER AND THE TIME SHOWED THAT CALL WAS FROM TODAY. NOW I HAD FIELDED THREE OTHER CALLS THAT DAY. HOWEVER THEY WERE ALL FROM NUMBERS. NUMBERS KNOWN TO ME. PEOPLE THAT WERE NOT CARL OR CARL AFFILIATED.

I TRACED THE CALL. I TRACED THIS CALL TO CARLS CELL PHONE. THE TRUE SOURCE WAS CERTAINLY HIS WHITE APPLE IPHONE 7 PLUS WITH 32GB OF STORAGE.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.