HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do most Fairfax County whites want to segregate themselves socially, academically & professionally from the influx of illegals from El Salvador and Honduras?
Posted by: Stay away from me & my kids!!!!! ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:18PM

I'm not a racist.
Just asking an honest question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do most Fairfax County whites want to segregate themselves socially, academically & professionally from the influx of illegals from El Salvador and Honduras?
Posted by: Whitey White ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:20PM

It kind of goes both ways. The only ones seeming to want to mix it up are black folks.

And as a white person I can say I don't actively self-segregate from hispanos but I don't go out of my way to hang out either. Mostly it's the language barrier.

Re: Do most Fairfax County whites want to segregate themselves socially, academically & professionally from the influx of illegals from El Salvador and Honduras?
Posted by: jfd ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:28PM

I don't associate with known criminals no matter which color.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:32PM

Are you talking about the ignorant goober assholes and fucktards who post here or like actual white people?

Posted by: human nature ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:48PM

look people want to be around their own kind

whethers its religion, race, intelligence, socioeconomic etc

Only academic liberals (ivory tower idiots with no real world exp) actually think people want to live in diverse environments

Talk to your kids and see that in high schools even diverse ones people generally stick to their own kind.

Posted by: Most libtards ()
Date: July 29, 2014 07:18PM

Most libtards live in communities that are not actively affected by the diversity they are promoting.

Posted by: don't think about it ()
Date: July 29, 2014 07:24PM

I don't think people consciously want to self segregate, but mostly those illegals can't afford to live where the "whites" are living (at least not when they first get here) because if you are white in FFX County it means you have a higher educational degree and make more money. If you're white and you don't have a profession, you are crazy to be living here (when you can live somewhere else for much cheaper). This is why you see white people working at service jobs in other areas of the US, but not here. It's eye opening to travel to other parts of the US and see whites actually doing the labor that immigrants do here.

Just how it is.

Posted by: Celebrate the diversity ()
Date: July 29, 2014 07:46PM

10274118_628866647208300_713307900063699

Why not just celebrate the diversity?

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:12PM

Why do they have to give the camera the middle finger?

What are they so angry about?

Don't they realize they have it made here?

Back home in El Salvador & Honduras they would be getting their asses kicked on a daily basis by real gang members.

Posted by: Real B ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:15PM

I don't have all day to hang out in the Safeway parking lot.

Posted by: Fooball ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:25PM

human nature Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> look people want to be around their own kind
>
> whethers its religion, race, intelligence,
> socioeconomic etc
>
> Only academic liberals (ivory tower idiots with no
> real world exp) actually think people want to live
> in diverse environments
>
> Talk to your kids and see that in high schools
> even diverse ones people generally stick to their
> own kind.

Precisely. My kids tell me the school cafeteria has white tables,
black tables, Hispanic tables, Vietnamese and Korean tables, etc.
The only ones that are integrated are the jock tables.

Posted by: Fooball ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:26PM

Fooball Wrote:
> human nature Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > look people want to be around their own kind
> >
> > whethers its religion, race, intelligence,
> > socioeconomic etc
> >
> > Only academic liberals (ivory tower idiots with
> no
> > real world exp) actually think people want to
> live
> > in diverse environments
> >
> > Talk to your kids and see that in high schools
> > even diverse ones people generally stick to
> their
> > own kind.
>
> Precisely. My kids tell me the school cafeteria
> has white tables,
> black tables, Hispanic tables, Vietnamese and
> Korean tables, etc.
> The only ones that are integrated are the jock
> tables.

Forgot Muslim tables.

Posted by: White Fairfaxian ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:58PM

Stay away from me & my kids!!!!! Wrote:
> I'm not a racist.
> Just asking an honest question.

It happens naturally.

Most illegals from El Salvador and Honduras are not professionals, so I won't be working with them.

By and large, they do not attend private schools, so their progeny will not be in my child's classes.

They are likely not Protestant, so they will not be sitting in the pew beside me on Sunday mornings.

They likely cannot afford to live in my neighborhood, so they will not be my neighbor.

My social circle tends to come from church, work, school, and neighborhood, so it is highly unlikely that I will have much social, academic, or professional interaction with illegals from El Salvador and Honduras?

Posted by: the bubble life ()
Date: July 30, 2014 02:49PM

The most likely whites they would be hanging with are those that come from the working class and might live somewhat nearby or just happen to be in a non ESOL class with them. But in FFX, there aren't many whites like this. These illegal people would honestly assimilate better in an area that had less of an income gap between rich and poor. And who knows what their motives are in terms of becoming American or staying in America when they are not legal (here to make money only?). We have a very high end in this county and then we have been importing a very low end. They don't really mix. This is a breeding ground for a permanent underclass. It doesn't mean that some will rise up---they will, but it will be an uphill climb with so many of them overwhelming services. Sometimes I get a bit ticked because my teenage kid can't get the kinds of service jobs that I used to do in high school---because employers here assume that if the kid is white, he's too busy in AP classes, sports, do good volunteer service, etc. to hold a job. I think having a job is an important experience in many ways. If this were more of a real middle class area, you would find kids doing real work and learning to budget their money. As it is, the kids do things like car washes for their clubs, sell bon bons, or other trumped up things---it's a bit fake.

Posted by: WJLA 7 ()
Date: July 30, 2014 03:19PM

Posted by: LMAO. ()
Date: July 30, 2014 03:42PM

255uomh.jpg

Why do the children of the illegals from El Salvador and Honduras have the chubby Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters body shape?

LMAO.

Posted by: yahoo ()
Date: July 30, 2014 03:55PM

^^^ They usually come here thin. They get fat living here because they can't afford decent food. Their medicaid however, will pay for the health problems the crap food creates.

Posted by: Free Medicaid? ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:00PM

yahoo Wrote:
> ^^^ They usually come here thin. They get fat
> living here because they can't afford decent food.
> Their medicaid however, will pay for the health
> problems the crap food creates.

Free Medicaid?

Posted by: Ed ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:24PM

no

Posted by: Yumm..... ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:27PM

Love me some El Salvador chicken. TASTY!
Attachments:
chickenrf.jpg

Posted by: NONONO ()
Date: July 30, 2014 05:35PM

i love eatting el salvadorian pussy, the equivalent of eating those pupusa things

Posted by: el salvadorians didnt make that ()
Date: July 30, 2014 05:42PM

Yumm..... Wrote:
> Love me some El Salvador chicken. TASTY!

That's a Mexican green chile chicken enchilada.

This is El salvadorian chicken

pollo-campero.jpg

Posted by: What has been Seen ()
Date: July 30, 2014 05:46PM

NONONO Wrote:
> i love eatting el salvadorian pussy, the
> equivalent of eating those pupusa things

you must like women who are fat and have a very hairy ass crack

Posted by: Tribal ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:07PM

This thread is like a 5th grade playground arguement from the 1970s.

Grow up!

Do you really want us to devolve into the tribal hatred and warfare dominating Asia, Africa and Europe?

Serious question.

I thought people came to this country to get away from that shit.

Posted by: This is 2014 ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:32PM

Tribal Wrote:
> This thread is like a 5th grade playground
> arguement from the 1970s.
>
> Grow up!
>
> Do you really want us to devolve into the tribal
> hatred and warfare dominating Asia, Africa and
> Europe?
>
> Serious question.
>
> I thought people came to this country to get away
> from that shit.

You thought wrong..Nobody want's the ILLEGAL spics.. Nobody..

Posted by: um reality ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:34PM

you must be one of those liberal people

look Fairfax/USA is segregated by class which is highly correlated to race

people like sticking with their own kind

Its been true for centuries

its never been a melting pot here. It's a salad aka you have different ingredients sticking together.

the only different you are seeing now is more asians (whites) and more hispanics (blacks) asian and white are actually starting to intermarry which makes sense economically/class wise. Not sure if there are many hispanic/black interracial marriages on the low end

Posted by: Korean FFXUr ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:39PM

This is 2014 Wrote:
> Tribal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This thread is like a 5th grade playground
> > arguement from the 1970s.
> >
> > Grow up!
> >
> > Do you really want us to devolve into the
> tribal
> > hatred and warfare dominating Asia, Africa and
> > Europe?
> >
> > Serious question.
> >
> > I thought people came to this country to get
> away
> > from that shit.
>
>
> You thought wrong..Nobody want's the ILLEGAL
> spics.. Nobody..

Agreed, we sure don't want them in my neighborhood.

Posted by: lastlaugh ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:53PM

A tall, big boned white woman will mate with the Hispanic guy one the far right of " celebrating diversity"'s picture. They will have a tall, fine/medium boned daughter with amazing hair, skin and eyes who will grow up to be a doctor.

Nothing is sadder than a poorly breed, pure-breed white. You should check out the rescue Pomeranians if you've any doubt.

Posted by: The way it is.. ()
Date: July 30, 2014 07:03PM

lastlaugh Wrote:
> A tall, big boned white woman will mate with the
> Hispanic guy one the far right of " celebrating
> diversity"'s picture. They will have a tall,
> fine/medium boned daughter with amazing hair, skin
> and eyes who will grow up to be a doctor.
>
> Nothing is sadder than a poorly breed, pure-breed
> white. You should check out the rescue Pomeranians
> if you've any doubt.

When was the last time an Illegal El Salvador and Honduran made a neighborhood a better place to live? sterling? woodbridge? springfield?......Didn't think so.

Posted by: LMAO. ()
Date: July 30, 2014 08:37PM

12944159.jpg

LMAO.

Posted by: CELEBRATE THE DIVERSITY. ()
Date: July 30, 2014 09:45PM

C
E
L
E
B
R
A
T
E

T
H
E

D
I
V
E
R
S
I
T
Y

Posted by: Stop breaking my buttons ()
Date: July 30, 2014 11:29PM

I am not sure who is legal and who is not, but by and large the Hispanics I have had for neighbors were good friends and good neighbors. Is there any way we can stop the invasion of fucking Koreans. They are like a plague of locusts. The swarm in and ruining shit and they are ridiculously insular. Apparently Dulles now has a direct flight from Seoul, wonderful, just fucking wonderful.

Posted by: right ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:13AM

Koreans are fine

Check out Centreville

ILLEGAL Hispanics Suck

check out Springfield Woodbridge Herndon Culmore they are the ones that jackup everything

Posted by: Langley Park = SHIT ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:54AM

right Wrote:
> Koreans are fine
>
> Check out Centreville
>
> ILLEGAL Hispanics Suck
>
> check out Springfield Woodbridge Herndon Culmore
> they are the ones that jackup everything

Shit.
Go check out Langley Park in Maryland.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.