HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
John Foust: No Regrets
Posted by: No Regrets ()
Date: July 28, 2014 08:33PM

Friends --

Boehner and Comstock must be having a ball!

They’re celebrating over $4,OOO,OOO in combined ad buys placed against John.

Look, they may be painting the town red, but we’re not panicking -- yet. We currently have over $26,000,000 in the bank and are well-prepared to counter anything they throw at us.

We’ve got one of the strongest campaigns Northern Virginia has ever seen. Just this month alone, we’ve had over 870 online donations from all over the country. Thank you!

But if we’re going to win, and keep Comstock’s agenda out of Congress, we need to step up our game.

Will you help John hit 1,OOO online donations before midnight tomorrow? Only 180 to go.

ALL GIFTS TRIPLE-MATCHED BY AN ANONYMOUS SUPPORTER

Goal: 1,OOO online donations
Your support: $50.00

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately.

www.actblue.com

No regrets,

Team Foust
688 Elm St. Ste 1C, McLean, VA 22101

Paid for by John Foust for Congress
Attachments:
foust.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John Foust: No Regrets
Posted by: allisinall ()
Date: July 28, 2014 08:37PM

ALL GIFTS TRIPLE-MATCHED BY AN ANONYMOUS SUPPORTER

Posted by: JOHN FOUST: TOTAL REGRETS ()
Date: July 28, 2014 08:57PM

Name starts with an S and ends with an S and he made a shitload of money with capitalism but now hates it and think you shouldn't be allowed to make any.

Posted by: Miss Ogynist ()
Date: July 28, 2014 09:15PM

The face of the new Progressive Democratic Party in VA - old rich white guys.

Posted by: try again ()
Date: July 28, 2014 09:28PM

Sure they have "$26,000,000" in the bank. (That would be $26 million.) Here are the actual amounts raised.

Foust, John $1,480,910
Comstock, Barbara $1,372,152
Redpath, William $5,200

https://www.opensecrets.org/overview/hotraces.php?state=VA#focus

Once again, you have shown yourself to be a complete dunce.

Posted by: Loan Shark ()
Date: July 28, 2014 11:24PM

Minus $500,000 in personal loans, Foust is in some serious trouble...

Posted by: More Money ()
Date: July 28, 2014 11:32PM

That $26,000,000 includes all the out-of-state DCCC money that will be shared among several candidates. Foust will not see it all, but he is still way better funded overall than Comstock. As long as Comstock leads in the polls you won't see a lot of outside money heading her way.

Posted by: Obama's Pet ()
Date: July 29, 2014 08:07AM

John Foust's wife is business partners with Eric Holder's wife. Eric Holder is manning the legal barricades, preventing any investigation of Obama administration scandals. Coincidence?

Of course not. Foust would serve as an Obama loyalist in Congress. Like Gerry Connolly he would vote for every misguided Obama policy initiative and would work to block every investigation and condone every abuse of presidential power.

A vote for John Foust is a vote against the rule of law, against constitutional government.

Posted by: strunk ()
Date: July 29, 2014 08:48AM

Obama's Pet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> John Foust's wife is business partners with Eric
> Holder's wife. Eric Holder is manning the legal
> barricades, preventing any investigation of Obama
> administration scandals. Coincidence?
>
> Of course not.

So the fact that Foust's wife is a business partner of Eric Holder's wife explains why Holder is blocking investigations? Or do you just have difficulty writing what you mean?

Posted by: different poster ()
Date: July 29, 2014 08:59AM

It is a fact that Sharon Malone (aka Mrs. Eric Holder) is on Foust's website as a "supporter". She does not live in Virginia. I would assume that if she is in support of Foust and in support of her husband, that she must agree on the issues.

I am not the poster "Obama's Pet". I am a different poster.

Posted by: strunk ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:29AM

different poster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a fact that Sharon Malone (aka Mrs. Eric
> Holder) is on Foust's website as a "supporter".
> She does not live in Virginia. I would assume
> that if she is in support of Foust and in support
> of her husband, that she must agree on the
> issues.
>
> I am not the poster "Obama's Pet". I am a
> different poster.

They may well agree on the issues but that is not what the earlier poster wrote; rather, he intimated that Foust or his wife are responsible for blocking investigations. There is no evidence of that.

Posted by: JohnBoy ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:41AM

If I'm elected I promise to bring in one illegal alien for every dollar I've received in campaign donations. Don't you feel better already? Vote for me!!!

Posted by: Section_8_Sharon ()
Date: July 29, 2014 12:51PM

You'll have to do better than that Jonny. Sharon's already brining in 1.5 illegal kids for every one FCPS student already enrolled. And that Velkoff character's trying to up the ante.

Posted by: Obama's Pet ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:46PM

Strunk,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to clarify. I agree I garbled my argument. I did not mean to imply that Foust is behind the blocking of these investigations. Please let me be more clear.

The Obama administration is an imperial presidency, very largely lacking respect for the rule of law and constitutional government. No one really has to charge that; Obama asserts it, like in his recent speech on illegal immigration. Obama: Congress won't act, so I will. That is not how government works under the Constitution. As a former adjunct professor of constitutional law, he should know that.

His actions have been wholly supported by the Holder Justice Department. This is the same Holder who testified under oath to Congress that he did not know anything about the criminal investigation of journalist James Rosen when he had actually signed off on the investigation. This is the same Eric Holder who is supposedly investigating the IRS case but lets his boss, the president, proclaim that there is not a smidge of corruption. What about pre-judging an investigation? Administration avowedly does not enforce immigration law. Nothing happens. There are numerous allegations of fraud at the VA. Nothing happens. Instead, someone from Justice is sent to Nebraska when someone in a local parade has a float with an outhouse labeled "Obama's Presidential Library." This was not a criminal investigation, but it does seem chilling to free speech to have a federal official intervene in such a local, non-racist situation.

NOVA Congressman Gerry Connolly has been one of the House members most vocal in opposing an investigation of the IRS, where circumstantial evidence of a coverup is now abundant.

John Foust is a Democrat running for Congress. His wife is a long-time business partner of Holder's wife. Holder's wife is listed as a supporter of Foust's campaign on his website. With Gerry Connolly already carrying the administration's water in Congress, the last thing NOVA needs is a business and social friend of an attorney general who is not vigorous in upholding the rule of law, in upholding justice, elected to Congress, helping to ensure that there is little oversight over the conduct of this administration.

Foust, Connolly, Holder, his wife, all may be very personally nice people. I suspect they are. However, all Americans, liberals and conservatives, would be better served by having more people in Congress who will challenge the imperial presidency that Obama is creating. Obama's precedents are important. You would not want a social conservative in the White House who felt they could invoke "commonsense" and declare their beliefs to be law, and neither would I. But that is the situation being created.

Respectfully,

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.