HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Affordbale Housing Coming Soon!
Posted by: El Aspiring Home Owner ()
Date: July 28, 2014 04:12PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/fairfax-county-seeks-ways-to-address-overcrowded-housing-issue/2014/07/27/775df60a-11bf-11e4-8936-26932bcfd6ed_story.html

Washington Post is heating up the burner for "affordable housing" in Fairfax.

Immigrants from Latin America want their housing subsidized by Fairfax tax payers.

Read the article and weep for our very "vibrant" future.

Gracias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Affordbale Housing Coming Soon!
Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: July 28, 2014 04:33PM

Probably won't be affordable enough for you. Might want to just go ahead and spruce up the old refrigerator carton for another year.

Posted by: HooLeo ()
Date: July 28, 2014 04:47PM

Affordable housing my ass. This bullshit needs to stop. Remember in November!

Posted by: La Migra ()
Date: July 28, 2014 05:20PM

Remind me again of the upside of encouraging all these poor no skill foreigners to move here?

Posted by: WTF_DUDE??? ()
Date: July 28, 2014 05:48PM

“They call everything to my attention,” Gomez said, while her son Henry, 13, played in the living room with a pair of not-so-young chicks given to him by a family friend.

THERE ARE CHICKENS LIVING IN THE APARTMENT?

Posted by: Thank you Gerry, thank you Obama ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:50PM

First, the Obama administration fails to protect the border (Bush and Clinton not great here either)

Second, by word and deed, the Obama administration encourages illegals to cross the border in massive, uncontrolled numbers

Third, the Obama administration with the support of Gerry Connolly, John Foust, and Democrats in Fairfax County move to spend taxpayer money to alleviate the problem of overcrowded housing caused by their failure to enforce the law

Fourth, Democrats crow that Republicans will never win elections because they will have the expanding Hispanic vote wholly in their pocket

This should repulse everyone who follows the rules, follows the law, and pays their taxes

Posted by: exasprated ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:52PM

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/code/animals/#
“Domestic Fowl
Fowl, such as chickens, ducks, turkeys, and geese, may only be kept on lots that are two acres or greater. They shall not exceed the ratio of one bird unit per one acre, with a bird unit defined as:

32 chickens = 1 bird unit
16 ducks = 1 bird unit
8 turkeys = 1 bird unit
8 geese = 1 bird unit
Only fowl six months or older are counted in the ratio"

Posted by: Straight ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:54PM

Thank you Gerry, thank you Obama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First, the Obama administration fails to protect
> the border (Bush and Clinton not great here
> either)
>
> Second, by word and deed, the Obama administration
> encourages illegals to cross the border in
> massive, uncontrolled numbers
>
> Third, the Obama administration with the support
> of Gerry Connolly, John Foust, and Democrats in
> Fairfax County move to spend taxpayer money to
> alleviate the problem of overcrowded housing
> caused by their failure to enforce the law
>
> Fourth, Democrats crow that Republicans will never
> win elections because they will have the expanding
> Hispanic vote wholly in their pocket
>
> This should repulse everyone who follows the
> rules, follows the law, and pays their taxes

EXACTLY! HEAR! HEAR!

Posted by: Ej7YM ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:57PM

My question-now that the county know about this woman- will they do anything about it? (HINT: NO)

3 people in a single bedroom- isn't that overcrowding? Wil they enforce it? (HINT: NO)

They are probably not on the lease- will the landlord kick them out since rent is being paid in full and on time since there are several working adults in the house even though it is a lease violation to have that many people in an apartment? (HINT: NO)

Cited for animals other than dog/cat/fish/bird in the apartment? (HINT: NO)

BOTTOMLINE- $$$$$ as long as the apartment leasing company gets their rent on the 1st in full NOTHING will happen to her.

THIS is why they want illegals. They would rather have 10 people in a one bedroom and getting that rent paid than letting it sit empty otherwise- I know the landlords would rather have 100 hispanics vs one of anyone else simply because they DO PAY THEIR RENT ON TIME because they DONT WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES. THis is also why you see them driving VERY slow and cautious- to avoid being noticed and being pulled over.

Posted by: Vk67y ()
Date: July 29, 2014 03:26PM

fucking liars

only mexicans are building - they are building at a break neck pace in many pockets of the county - and they also are the ones getting the houses and living in them

------------------
immigrants are 3 to a room my ass

Posted by: not good ()
Date: July 29, 2014 03:45PM

" I know the landlords would rather have 100 hispanics vs one of anyone else simply because they DO PAY THEIR RENT ON TIME because they DONT WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES."

+1000

I have delivered food pantry provisions to some of these places. I had no idea what was "hidden" in this county before I started volunteering to do this. At one group of apartments, the landlord had a notice that there would be no hot water because they had used too much already that month (written in Spanish and posted on the door). I'm sure he can get away with that b/c who are illegals going to complain to? They probably shut off he heat in the winter as well. Who knows.

Posted by: Waterrationing ()
Date: August 04, 2014 09:25PM

They have used up the amount of water allotted for the apartment because there are anywhere up to 20 people living in each apartment and they all take 1 or more baths a day and all wash clothes and dishes separately.

The designated allotment by the water company on our bill for a townhouse has been 15000 gallons per month, after that is breached by the residents, the rates for anything used ver that go up exponentially.

If the complex managers have to pay water bills for hundreds of people squashed into a complex of apartments each built to hold 1-4 people each, of course he's going to soon be in budget trouble. With gas heat and a/c electric, your heating the space only which includes everybody in the apartment, once no matter how many people. With water, everytime someone takes a bath and washes their clothes and does their dishes, 5-20 a day per apartment can really add up fast!!!

Posted by: nothing but Locust ()
Date: August 04, 2014 09:42PM

WTF_DUDE??? Wrote:
> “They call everything to my attention,” Gomez
> said, while her son Henry, 13, played in the
> living room with a pair of not-so-young chicks
> given to him by a family friend.
>
> THERE ARE CHICKENS LIVING IN THE APARTMENT?

Chicks or Chinks?

Posted by: Immigrant loving liberal ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:00PM

As long as they are no where near my home (The Reserves in McLean), I support this. I don't think they will be buying $2 million+ homes, so yes I certainly support these affordable houses. Those low life joes who could only afford $400k - $700k homes will have to deal with it. Serves them right, poor peasants.

Posted by: King of Reston ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:23PM

Immigrant loving liberal Wrote:
> As long as they are no where near my home (The
> Reserves in McLean), I support this. I don't think
> they will be buying $2 million+ homes, so yes I
> certainly support these affordable houses. Those
> low life joes who could only afford $400k - $700k
> homes will have to deal with it. Serves them
> right, poor peasants.

Yeah I agree, fuck the peasants. I don't think they will disturb my Harley ride to Jacksons at the RTC. Who the fuck buys a home for only $400k to $700k anyway? They can deal with this spic problem.

Posted by: News Flash ()
Date: August 05, 2014 12:38PM

In highly related news, higher crime rates also to come soon! Thank a lib voter for inviting illegals to come and ignore all laws! Thank a lib voter for more rapes, robberies and murders!

Posted by: Val Jarrett ()
Date: August 05, 2014 12:40PM

Please keep those Obama stickers on your car to show your support for legalization of rape, robbery and murder!

Posted by: bumper stickers ()
Date: August 05, 2014 12:43PM

I key the living shit out of prius cars that have the obama stickers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.