HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! MASSIVE GROUPS OF White People CONGREGATING AT all METRO STATION This Morning. WHERE ARE THEY ALL GOING?
Posted by: ekmYx ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:34AM

Panic in the streets. Thousands of well dressed white people were seen at all Metro Locations this morning. This can only mean one thing...................

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!! MASSIVE GROUPS OF White People CONGREGATING AT all METRO STATION This Morning. WHERE ARE THEY ALL GOING?
Posted by: Another stinkin Monday ()
Date: July 28, 2014 08:37AM

Gotta go pay for the Democratic money redistribution machine

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!! MASSIVE GROUPS OF White People CONGREGATING AT all METRO STATION This Morning. WHERE ARE THEY ALL GOING?
Posted by: Transplant scum ()
Date: July 28, 2014 08:41AM

They are all transplants.

Posted by: parlay ()
Date: July 28, 2014 09:40AM

Going to work, I guess.
None plan on robbing cellphones, snatching i pads, assaulting innocent victims, and being loud, rude and obnoxious.

Posted by: Silver line patron ()
Date: July 28, 2014 09:47AM

ekmYx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Panic in the streets. Thousands of well dressed
> white people were seen at all Metro Locations this
> morning. This can only mean one
> thing...................

I saw the mobs, they were all toting bags with shoulder straps on them! What kind of weapons/burglary tools are in those bags?

Posted by: The Horror!!!!!1111 ()
Date: July 28, 2014 09:59AM

ekmYx Wrote:
> This can only mean one thing...................

The liberals, false conservatives, and liberetardians have been unleashed!! We are going to be overrun by people controling the country with their feels!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Posted by: Fjghj ()
Date: July 28, 2014 10:02AM

They are all going to pointless government or government related parasitic jobs that create zero value and has led to the American economic decline and soaring public debt of the last 40 years. Plus a bunch of stupid pointless debt fueled wars. China says that you DC metro riders!!!

Ahh so, Dank You Metro white man.

Posted by: PIECES OF SHITpwNxP ()
Date: July 28, 2014 10:12AM

T
H
E
Y

A
R
E

A
L
L

P
I
E
C
E
S

O
F

S
H
I
T

Posted by: Get a real job ()
Date: July 28, 2014 10:17AM

mechanic.jpg

Get a real job like this man you fucking yup pieces of shit

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 28, 2014 02:53PM

Glenn Beck call to action?

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: July 28, 2014 03:26PM

Get a real job Wrote:
> src="http://changingwinds.files.wordpress.com/2014
> /04/mechanic.jpg">
>
> Get a real job like this man you fucking yup
> pieces of shit

I refuse to pay some clown $120/hour to do something I can do for myself for $20 and trip to PepBoys.

Posted by: hahahahaha ()
Date: July 28, 2014 03:29PM

alll of yall so butt hurt that I make 125k to do nothing all day losers

Posted by: Get a real job ()
Date: July 28, 2014 03:42PM

629737-33399b8e-ef9a-11e2-a799-ec5c9dace

Get a real job like this man you fucking yup pieces of shit.

Posted by: GS 14 step 3 ()
Date: July 28, 2014 03:44PM

4 PM tee time, time to leave work!

Posted by: Racist Ray ()
Date: July 28, 2014 03:58PM

What do you call a Metro train full of white people?

Nirvana...

Posted by: 7GKkW ()
Date: July 28, 2014 05:24PM

Racist Ray Wrote:
> What do you call a Metro train full of white
> people?
>
> Nirvana...

Nope... Thats the 1st level of Hell, there are as many annoying white people who ride metro as minorities. Certainly more fatter ones.

Nirvana is sitting in your Jaguar XJR by yourself listening to Big Hair Metal oldies at what ever the hell volume you want on the way to work!

Posted by: Pale Rider ()
Date: July 28, 2014 05:30PM

Not even close. Nig nogs on metro, especially the "urban youth" make the ride miserable. White people just sit there reading or screwing around on their smartphones. Totally quiet. I'll take that any day.

Posted by: keep your head up ()
Date: July 28, 2014 05:38PM

yeah, white people are screwing around with their phone until some nigger snatches it from them
Stay alert, you white idiots!

Posted by: Jdjfgyy ()
Date: July 28, 2014 07:12PM

hahahahaha Wrote:
> alll of yall so butt hurt that I make 125k to do
> nothing all day losers

I make $174k to do nothing. My 2 (Two) 401k matching is awesome, plus FERS. Try harder.

Posted by: ozzie ()
Date: July 28, 2014 07:43PM

Get a real job Wrote:
> src="http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/07/
> 18/1226681/629737-33399b8e-ef9a-11e2-a799-ec5c9dac
> e08a.jpg">
>
> Get a real job like this man you fucking yup
> pieces of shit.

You'd have to go Down Under to get a job like that man's. That's an Australian Road Train. The big metal thing on the front and the windshield guard is to help protect the truck from kangaroos. Also, the blue lights would be illegal in this fucking country.

Ey mate, it took a lot of Foster's to build the gut on that guy!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.