HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I add a network pci card to PC. Doesn't work. What went wrong? It's simply as if it weren't in there.
Posted by: American Megatrends Inc. STOLEN ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:20AM

chinese strong arm tactics. CHINESE LIE ABOUT EVERYTHIGN AND ANYTHING.

The myth is: "just unplug another pci, put it in a differnt slot, and plug your NIC into that slot, and the board will suddenly recognize it"

THAT'S A LIE. IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE IT'S A CHINESE BOARD WHO WORK ON A PRINCIPLE OF "only chinese will know how it work". It's a bug, a virus.

The 1980's and 1990's before Bill Clinton: American Megatrends Bios (ie, 100% made in usa Intel motherboards) had the feature "quick post check" (which meant SKIP looking for new hardware). Gurus told people "if you lost your password you can swap card order - it will force the quick check of edges to fail and the full check to be done"

TODAY: THE BIOS ARE NOT AMI, BECAUSE CHINA STOLE AMI'S CODE, chinese hacked it, and deleted old internet know-how. Why? to badly delay or prevent non-chinese people from building PC - to be "the only ones who know howei"

Joe Biden AT ALL COSTS means "china gets away with murder" not just "stealing shit and hacking"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I add a network pci card to PC. Doesn't work. What went wrong? It's simply as if it weren't in there.
Posted by: 3r4ebbh ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:21AM

d

Re: I add a network pci card to PC. Doesn't work. What went wrong? It's simply as if it weren't in there.
Posted by: 34eg34hg ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:21AM

CHINASIA ADMITS TOTAL ASIAN SECURITY TAKEOVER: ASUS Z390 Motherboards Automatically Push ASIAN MILITARY Software into Your Windows Installation, YOU CANNOT TURN IT OFF. It can active though the rest of the machine is not on any network (it's hidden in

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3440124.html

Posted by: 234g4g ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:27AM

today, asian boards, there's absolutely no documentation of most AMI features and no way to access them

HOWEVER - IT'S EASY TO TELL THE BIOS CODE IS STOLEN BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT WORKS

Posted by: 344h4h ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:51AM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.