HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can I sue the Fairfax County Public School System because the bus department supervisor lied to the police?
Posted by: Fairfax County Mother of Two ()
Date: July 23, 2014 08:22AM

Several months ago, a bus for FCPS was driving along and was the cause of an accident. The bus driver was over the line and collided with a car coming the other direction. During the accident the bus driver slammed on the breaks, hit the other car, and kids on the bus were thrown all over the place. The FCPS bus department officer came out to the scene and asked if anyone was injured. My kid and another child told the FCPS bus department officer that “Yes” they were injured (head and neck pain). So the FCPS bus department officer asked if they needed an ambulance and children told the bus department officer, “No”. A police officer was on the scene and asked if anyone was injured and the FCPS bus department officer lied and told him “No”.

Despite the bus driver being the cause of the accident, no ticket was written because the damage was considered to be under $1500.00 of damages. Also because the FCPS bus department officer lied to the police, and told him there were no injuries, no EMT support was called to the scene. None both my child and another kid riding the bus are recovering from a light concussion and minor neck injuries. All of which I am covering with my insurance. I believe the driver of the other car that hit the bus is running into problems with the county paying for the damage to his car.

How is that a bus driver can go over the line, hit another car, and get kids injured but still have a job? How is it that the FCPS bus department officer lied to the police to cover the bus driver’s ass and still have a job?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can I sue the Fairfax County Public School System because the bus department supervisor lied to the police?
Posted by: Hmmmmmm.... ()
Date: July 23, 2014 08:30AM

After a bus collided with another car, why didn't the cop call for EMT to have the kids checked out? Seems like to me you'd want those kids checked out instead of opening up the school and the sheriff's department for more liability. (More for the school).

Re: Can I sue the Fairfax County Public School System because the bus department supervisor lied to the police?
Posted by: jjjjjjj ()
Date: July 23, 2014 08:37AM

I am not an expert on this, but I would think first of all, medical support should have been called. Unless you purchase school insurance, I think you have to use your personal health insurance to pay for any injury to your children in the course of the school day, which the bus ride is considered. But, if the bus driver was negligent in not reporting injuries so medical help could be obtained....This is quite a mess.

The children refused care, but they are minors, so they don't have the right to control their care. They could have gone to the clinic upon arrival at school and parents could have been called to make the decision. However, when you are dealing with neck injuries, the protocol is to place a c-collar at the accident site or as soon as possible and immobilize the neck until x-rays can be done. They would have needed lots and lots of ambulances to handle this many kids.

What exactly are you trying to recover/accomplish? Your health insurance covered their care. I think there were some bad decisions here, but do you enjoy going to court and arguing things out? Is it something you like to do? Are you trying to make a million dollars off of a bad decision made by somebody who has no medical training, was trying to get 60 kids to school on time, etc.?

Posted by: Personal Injury Lawyer ()
Date: July 23, 2014 08:49AM

Depending on the age of the children, I do not know if it was appropriate to ask the children to make the decision whether an ambulance was needed. Quite normally, the EMTs are called out on all bus accidents to check out the children. That is how it is handled in Northern VA.

Posted by: FuVXG ()
Date: July 23, 2014 08:50AM

Fairfax County Mother of Two Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Several months ago, a bus for FCPS was driving
> along and was the cause of an accident.

Why did you wait "several months" to raise the question? Seems like the day your kid told you he/she was hurt was the day you should have called the police who were investigating the accident and the FCPS management. At this point maybe you -- and the parents of the other injured kid -- should still start by complaining to the authorities. A lawsuit can drag out for years and cost you more than you can expect to recover.

Date: July 23, 2014 09:04AM

FuVXG Wrote:
> Fairfax County Mother of Two Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Several months ago, a bus for FCPS was driving
> > along and was the cause of an accident.
> ......
>
> Why did you wait "several months" to raise the
> question? Seems like the day your kid told you
> he/she was hurt was the day you should have called
> the police who were investigating the accident and
> the FCPS management. At this point maybe you --
> and the parents of the other injured kid -- should
> still start by complaining to the authorities. A
> lawsuit can drag out for years and cost you more
> than you can expect to recover.

Sorry, I apologize for the confusion. Let me give you a little more background. After this accident, I reached out to FCPS to get more details and to find out what happened. FCPS did provide some information at first, but disputed the claim about the bus driver being at fault in the accident, since the police officer did not issue the bus driver the ticket. They seemed to dismiss the claims of the two children who were hurt in the accident. My point is, my kid is still very young and isn't in the position to make the decision of whether or not she should go to a hospital. She told the bus driver and the FCPS bus department officer that she was hurt (head and neck). Both the bus driver and the FCPS bus department officer ignored this.

I took my kid to the doctor and they found a she had a light concussion and whiplash. She had to wear a small neckbrace for a few weeks after the accident. Because there is no police report to fall back on, it looks like I will have to eat most (if not all) of the medical bills. The same is true of the other parent. I've also heard rumors that there were other kids that had minor injuries, but I wasn't able to confirm those. I'm not asking for a million dollars, I'm asking for FCPS to do the right thing by:

1). Paying for my kid's medical bills.
2). Disciplining the bus driver
3). FCPS bus department officer (should be fired for lying to the police and to FCPS).

Posted by: Well... ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:09AM

A school board can be sued for injuries up to the amount of their insurance policy. The bus driver will likely have immunity. But, importantly, in order to have a case, your child would have to sustain significant injuries to make a case worth pursuing.

Posted by: ggg ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:11AM

They have cameras inside of the bus. I wonder if they still have the video from that day, or if it has been destroyed. I know that it is only the inside of the bus, but it would show your daughter being injured. I would definitly pursue this. I have seen FCPS drivers running red lights many times.

Posted by: What really happened.... ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:16AM

> along and was the cause of an accident. The bus
> driver was over the line and collided with a car
> coming the other direction. During the accident
> the bus driver slammed on the breaks, hit the
> other car, and kids on the bus were thrown all
> over the place. The FCPS bus department officer
> came out to the scene and asked if anyone was
> injured. My kid and another child told the FCPS
> bus department officer that “Yes” they were
> injured (head and neck pain). So the FCPS bus
> department officer asked if they needed an
> ambulance and children told the bus department
> officer, “No”. A police officer was on the
> scene and asked if anyone was injured and the FCPS
> bus department officer lied and told him “No”.
>
>
> Despite the bus driver being the cause of the
> accident, no ticket was written because the damage
> was considered to be under $1500.00 of damages.
> Also because the FCPS bus department officer lied
> to the police, and told him there were no
> injuries, no EMT support was called to the scene.
> None both my child and another kid riding the bus
> are recovering from a light concussion and minor
> neck injuries. All of which I am covering with my
> insurance. I believe the driver of the other car
> that hit the bus is running into problems with the
> county paying for the damage to his car.
>
> How is that a bus driver can go over the line, hit
> another car, and get kids injured but still have a
> job? How is it that the FCPS bus department
> officer lied to the police to cover the bus
> driver’s ass and still have a job?

Here's what really happened:
One day a school bus driver gets in to an accident. All the proper channels are followed and an investigation is done. During the investigation no injuries are reported by either those in charge, the person who was hit, or the children on the bus resulting in no EMTs being called. The damage was under the state mandated reporting amount of $1,500 (the only part of your story I find supports a lack of proper procedure given that its was a BUS hitting a car) so the Officer used his descretion to not cite the bus driver.

Now we have two possible paths: 1) The OP's child and the other child decide to concoct a story about how they are "hurt" in order to get out of school. Upon realizing that the attention they would get (ambulance ride, doctors, parents having to leave work/home) isn't worth a day off from school and getting in trouble for lying they decide it isn't worth it. They drop the idea and say they don't want to be seen by a doctor. This leads to path two which may or may not be a part of path 1 - 2) Upon arrival at home and relaying the information to their parents the reaction they get is clearly the one they had originally hoped for. Their parents can't BELIEVE what happened and are outraged that their sweet babies weren't given proper medical care. Once they realize this they revert to their originally concocted story of having "head and neck pain." They get the result they were looking for NOW with the full support of their parents.

Mom and/or Dad take them to the hospital. Upon hearing the source of the "pain" the doctor maintains his composure, excuses himself, steps in to the hallway and second guesses his decision to get in to medicine. He rolls his eyes, takes a deep breath, and goes back in to the exam room to tell Mom and/or Dad EXACTLY what they want to hear: Junior has "a light concussion and mild neck injuries," prescribes the bare minimum, and sends them on their way.

Lets face it: The call on scene was the right one. The only person who did a disservice to anyone was the Doctor who simply made the call to cover his ass. That supports all the people in the world who when in a fendor bender insist on being rushed to the hospital, c-spined, etc in the hopes of making a buck.

OP, kids are opportunists. Your's are no different. Let it go.

Note: The last bus accident I saw where someone crossed the line the other driver died after being flattened by the front of said bus. There were zero injuries to anyone on the bus and nobody was "thrown all over the place" either.

Posted by: crapola ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:23AM

Less than $1500 damage done by a 30,000 pound school bus? It was a tap. I can do $1500 damage to a car with my foot.

Sorry, no million dollar settlement here.

Date: July 23, 2014 09:32AM

ggg Wrote:
> They have cameras inside of the bus. I wonder if
> they still have the video from that day, or if it
> has been destroyed. I know that it is only the
> inside of the bus, but it would show your daughter
> being injured. I would definitly pursue this. I
> have seen FCPS drivers running red lights many
> times.

I had thought of that and asked to see video. I was told that there wasn't any.

Posted by: eGbvF ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:36AM

What really happened.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Several months ago, a bus for FCPS was driving
> > along and was the cause of an accident. The bus
> > driver was over the line and collided with a
> car
> > coming the other direction. During the accident
> > the bus driver slammed on the breaks, hit the
> > other car, and kids on the bus were thrown all
> > over the place. The FCPS bus department officer
> > came out to the scene and asked if anyone was
> > injured. My kid and another child told the FCPS
> > bus department officer that “Yes” they were
> > injured (head and neck pain). So the FCPS bus
> > department officer asked if they needed an
> > ambulance and children told the bus department
> > officer, “No”. A police officer was on the
> > scene and asked if anyone was injured and the
> FCPS
> > bus department officer lied and told him
> “No”.
> >
> >
> > Despite the bus driver being the cause of the
> > accident, no ticket was written because the
> damage
> > was considered to be under $1500.00 of damages.
> > Also because the FCPS bus department officer
> lied
> > to the police, and told him there were no
> > injuries, no EMT support was called to the
> scene.
> > None both my child and another kid riding the
> bus
> > are recovering from a light concussion and
> minor
> > neck injuries. All of which I am covering with
> my
> > insurance. I believe the driver of the other
> car
> > that hit the bus is running into problems with
> the
> > county paying for the damage to his car.
> >
> > How is that a bus driver can go over the line,
> hit
> > another car, and get kids injured but still have
> a
> > job? How is it that the FCPS bus department
> > officer lied to the police to cover the bus
> > driver’s ass and still have a job?
>
>
> Here's what really happened:
> One day a school bus driver gets in to an
> accident. All the proper channels are followed
> and an investigation is done. During the
> investigation no injuries are reported by either
> those in charge, the person who was hit, or the
> children on the bus resulting in no EMTs being
> called. The damage was under the state mandated
> reporting amount of $1,500 (the only part of your
> story I find supports a lack of proper procedure
> given that its was a BUS hitting a car) so the
> Officer used his descretion to not cite the bus
> driver.
>
> Now we have two possible paths: 1) The OP's child
> and the other child decide to concoct a story
> about how they are "hurt" in order to get out of
> school. Upon realizing that the attention they
> would get (ambulance ride, doctors, parents having
> to leave work/home) isn't worth a day off from
> school and getting in trouble for lying they
> decide it isn't worth it. They drop the idea and
> say they don't want to be seen by a doctor. This
> leads to path two which may or may not be a part
> of path 1 - 2) Upon arrival at home and relaying
> the information to their parents the reaction they
> get is clearly the one they had originally hoped
> for. Their parents can't BELIEVE what happened
> and are outraged that their sweet babies weren't
> given proper medical care. Once they realize this
> they revert to their originally concocted story of
> having "head and neck pain." They get the result
> they were looking for NOW with the full support of
> their parents.
>
> Mom and/or Dad take them to the hospital. Upon
> hearing the source of the "pain" the doctor
> maintains his composure, excuses himself, steps in
> to the hallway and second guesses his decision to
> get in to medicine. He rolls his eyes, takes a
> deep breath, and goes back in to the exam room to
> tell Mom and/or Dad EXACTLY what they want to
> hear: Junior has "a light concussion and mild neck
> injuries," prescribes the bare minimum, and sends
> them on their way.
>
> Lets face it: The call on scene was the right
> one. The only person who did a disservice to
> anyone was the Doctor who simply made the call to
> cover his ass. That supports all the people in
> the world who when in a fendor bender insist on
> being rushed to the hospital, c-spined, etc in the
> hopes of making a buck.
>
> OP, kids are opportunists. Your's are no
> different. Let it go.
>
> Note: The last bus accident I saw where someone
> crossed the line the other driver died after being
> flattened by the front of said bus. There were
> zero injuries to anyone on the bus and nobody was
> "thrown all over the place" either.

How does a 9 year old concoct a story of hurting their head and neck? Is the OP's doctor lying too? They found a small concussion for God's sake! That's no "tap".

Posted by: UHtPx ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:58AM

>
....Because there is no police report to
> fall back on, it looks like I will have to eat
> most (if not all) of the medical bills.

If the police came to the scene and investigated the accident, there should be a police report, even if the officer decided that no ticket was warranted. i'd call the Fairfax police and ask about it. They might even be interested in knowing that injuries were determined after an FCPS official claimed that nobody was hurt. Cops' kids ride school buses too, and they don't want an unsafe driver on the road any more than anybody else.

Posted by: ggg ()
Date: July 23, 2014 09:58AM

I find it very hard to believe there was no video. My daughter had a problem with her bus driver a few years ago. I called FCPS transportation. They told me they would view the video tape and decide what to do with the driver based upon the tape. Tape destroyed????

Date: July 23, 2014 10:01AM

ggg Wrote:
> I find it very hard to believe there was no video.
> My daughter had a problem with her bus driver a
> few years ago. I called FCPS transportation.
> They told me they would view the video tape and
> decide what to do with the driver based upon the
> tape. Tape destroyed????

I COMPLETELY AGREE. Everytime I have reached out to FCPS I feel like I'm getting the run-a-round or dismissed. I've finally reached a point where I need action. I don't see how I'm responsible for the medical costs for my kid, after one of their drivers caused an accident.

Posted by: tgb ()
Date: July 23, 2014 10:04AM

OP,

How do you know the bus driver was "over the line" when the car was hit? If there is no report and no ticket was issued, how can you be sure the bus driver was the cause?

Date: July 23, 2014 10:12AM

tgb Wrote:
> OP,
>
> How do you know the bus driver was "over the line"
> when the car was hit? If there is no report and no
> ticket was issued, how can you be sure the bus
> driver was the cause?

It was on the news (WTOP) and the owner of the car that was hit has a child that goes to the same school as mine. Also the scene of the accident was over the line in the other lane. The bus was actually stopped there for a few minutes until it was moved.

Posted by: lawyerthe ClOwn ()
Date: July 23, 2014 10:34AM

If its about the money call a personal injury lawyer they would eat this up. You will settle out of court for thousands and the school/police will keep it secret.

If your motivation is to prevent this from happening again and you really are reporting the situation correctly its your duty to have them change procedure. Could have been a much more serious outcome if kids were injured and not identified. As to your expenses, frankly that is beside the point. You are insured and Im sure your out of pocket for a few office visits and a collar were only a few hundred dollars if that.

You and the other parent are duty-bound to have a record of your complaint filed and examined. Even if you do not prevail you go on record to establish a pattern should this happen again. Document everything and do not quit until you get a written reply from the superintendent on the matter.

You will not make a million dollars but I didnt hear you asking for that. persue this and you will help make the bus system safer for kids. Forget about getting the officer fired or the driver jailed - its hard to believe they were acting in bad faith. They may have made errors but you handle that by changing procedure and training.

The point is you want to let this experience serve as a way to prevent future problems.

Date: July 23, 2014 10:38AM

lawyerthe ClOwn Wrote:
> If its about the money call a personal injury
> lawyer they would eat this up. You will settle out
> of court for thousands and the school/police will
> keep it secret.
>
> If your motivation is to prevent this from
> happening again and you really are reporting the
> situation correctly its your duty to have them
> change procedure. Could have been a much more
> serious outcome if kids were injured and not
> identified. As to your expenses, frankly that is
> beside the point. You are insured and Im sure
> your out of pocket for a few office visits and a
> collar were only a few hundred dollars if that.
>
> You and the other parent are duty-bound to have a
> record of your complaint filed and examined. Even
> if you do not prevail you go on record to
> establish a pattern should this happen again.
> Document everything and do not quit until you get
> a written reply from the superintendent on the
> matter.
>
> You will not make a million dollars but I didnt
> hear you asking for that. persue this and you
> will help make the bus system safer for kids.
> Forget about getting the officer fired or the
> driver jailed - its hard to believe they were
> acting in bad faith. They may have made errors
> but you handle that by changing procedure and
> training.
>
> The point is you want to let this experience serve
> as a way to prevent future problems.

To be frank, I want and expect both. I really don't appreciate the FCPS downplaying my child's injury either and not calling for an ambulance. Small concussions aren't much for an adult but for a child they can be very serious. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a law firm that is experienced in dealing with cases like this (preferably who has had dealings with FCPS).

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 23, 2014 10:46AM

What damages did you suffer as a result of the supervisor's lie? You may be able to sue based on the bus driver's error, but I think your kids would have been hurt whether the supervisor told the truth or not.

Date: July 23, 2014 10:50AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> What damages did you suffer as a result of the
> supervisor's lie? You may be able to sue based on
> the bus driver's error, but I think your kids
> would have been hurt whether the supervisor told
> the truth or not.

My child suffered a small concussion and whiplash from the accident that would be the bus driver. For the supervisor lying to the cop? Probably nothing, but still I would like that supervisor to be disciplined for not getting EMT support for that accident.

Posted by: What really happened ()
Date: July 23, 2014 10:59AM

To be frank, OP, you're part of society's problem - not a solution.

Posted by: What really happened - explained ()
Date: July 23, 2014 11:02AM

What really happened Wrote:
> To be frank, OP, you're part of society's problem
> - not a solution.

I'm guessing your from FCPS and realized how much you screwed up by having some fat ass bus driver cause an accident then have the supervisor lie about it to avoid liability. Am I right?

Posted by: mCNDk ()
Date: July 23, 2014 11:07AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> What damages did you suffer as a result of the
> supervisor's lie? You may be able to sue based on
> the bus driver's error, but I think your kids
> would have been hurt whether the supervisor told
> the truth or not.

As I said if you want money you will get it in a settlement if the facts are as you claim they are. Not a fortune but 2/3rds-1/2 of thousands (after attorney fees). The settlement will require you not divulge or talk about the incident so you will not be helping anyone but yourself and your lawyer. It will be swept under the rug and the next time it happens there will be no record of the details of your accident other than the white wash that currently exists.

If you want to help other parents and kids you need to get acknowledgement from the school and police. If you are concerned about eventually suing you probably should talk to a lawyer first to make sure you do not destroy your case buy doing/saying something wrong.

I would call the superintendent about it - she will get back to you and Im sure she would meet with you about it. Do you really want to help change the system or do you just want justice in the form of punishment? Or, do you just want a few thousand dollars?

Date: July 23, 2014 11:23AM

> tgb Wrote:
> -----
> > OP,
> >
> > How do you know the bus driver was "over the
> line"
> > when the car was hit? If there is no report and
> no
> > ticket was issued, how can you be sure the bus
> > driver was the cause?
>
> It was on the news (WTOP) and the owner of the car
> that was hit has a child that goes to the same
> school as mine. Also the scene of the accident was
> over the line in the other lane. The bus was
> actually stopped there for a few minutes until it
> was moved.

"It was on the news (WTOP)" proves that it happened, not who was at fault.

The owner of the car that was hit says the bus driver was at fault? Huh. Imagine that.

Does the report show that the "scene was over the line in the other lane"? Could it be that the car crossed the line and then was pushed back over after hitting the bus and the bus ended up there while trying to avoid the car? Playing a bit of Devil's advocate here, but how do you know what happened?

Posted by: muhVJ ()
Date: July 23, 2014 11:39AM

tgb Wrote:
> -----
> > tgb Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > OP,
> > >
> > > How do you know the bus driver was "over the
> > line"
> > > when the car was hit? If there is no report
> and
> > no
> > > ticket was issued, how can you be sure the
> bus
> > > driver was the cause?
> >
> > It was on the news (WTOP) and the owner of the
> car
> > that was hit has a child that goes to the same
> > school as mine. Also the scene of the accident
> was
> > over the line in the other lane. The bus was
> > actually stopped there for a few minutes until
> it
> > was moved.
>
> "It was on the news (WTOP)" proves that it
> happened, not who was at fault.
>
> The owner of the car that was hit says the bus
> driver was at fault? Huh. Imagine that.
>
> Does the report show that the "scene was over the
> line in the other lane"? Could it be that the car
> crossed the line and then was pushed back over
> after hitting the bus and the bus ended up there
> while trying to avoid the car? Playing a bit of
> Devil's advocate here, but how do you know what
> happened?

I remember the accident, it happened just before that incident where the mother was pancaked by that truck driver. The bus driver made a turn and then headed down the road. The bus driver wasn't paying attention (I can't remember why), and was over the line, and struck the other car coming the opposite direction.

Posted by: crash video? ()
Date: July 23, 2014 11:48AM

Date: July 23, 2014 02:50PM

crash video? Wrote:
> I think this is the news story on the crash...
>
> http://www.wusa9.com/video/1187354523001/459279900
> 01/Fairfax-County-School-Bus-Crash

I doubt it. The OP said no EMT support was called to the scene. That bus is on it's side of a median ( no center line to cross) and there is more than $1500 in damage to that car.

Date: July 23, 2014 02:57PM

crash video? Wrote:
> I think this is the news story on the crash...
>
> http://www.wusa9.com/video/1187354523001/459279900
> 01/Fairfax-County-School-Bus-Crash

Nope, that's not it.

Posted by: Spareeeee meeeee ()
Date: July 23, 2014 03:15PM

OP is pathetic. She comes on here of all places for legal advice, several months after a minor accident that involved her kid? Put your kids up for adoption and they will be better off, away from your over-dramatic self.

Posted by: Concerned Parents ()
Date: July 23, 2014 03:17PM

Spareeeee meeeee Wrote:
> OP is pathetic. She comes on here of all places
> for legal advice, several months after a minor
> accident that involved her kid? Put your kids up
> for adoption and they will be better off, away
> from your over-dramatic self.

The OP said she was doing it for two reasons:

1. Medical bills (that were brought on by shitting bus driving)
2. To prevent this sort of shit from happening again.

Posted by: You Suck as a Parent ()
Date: July 23, 2014 04:11PM

First off, one can tell that you are a failure for trying to get legal advice on the forum....this shows you "sound mental" reasoning...I'm sure the little turd that is a result of your spawning is also shit in the gene pool.

Second, thanks for trying to sue a school system and take cash away from the other families kids school system, your best bet would be to go move to Maryland and enroll the runts in PG County Public Schools

Posted by: You Suck as a Parent ()
Date: July 23, 2014 04:11PM

First off, one can tell that you are a failure for trying to get legal advice on the forum....this shows you "sound mental" reasoning...I'm sure the little turd that is a result of your spawning is also shit in the gene pool.

Second, thanks for trying to sue a school system and take cash away from the other families kids school system, your best bet would be to go move to Maryland and enroll the runts in PG County Public Schools

Posted by: used to do it ()
Date: July 23, 2014 07:54PM

ggg Wrote:
> I have seen FCPS drivers running red lights many
> times.

Did you know that if a FCPS driver brakes hard for a yellow light, and is rear-ended, the bus driver is at fault?

That's right, they are charged with a "preventable" accident (not by the police, by FCPS). Where else is it your fault if a vehicle hits you in the rear?

So, you're driving down the road, light turns yellow, and some idiot is right on your ass. Do you brake hard and risk getting hit and/or throwing the kids around? Or do you go on through? You only have a couple of seconds to decide.

BTW, if the front bumper of the bus (or any vehicle) breaks the plane of the stop line before the light turns red, you did NOT run the red light. A cop told me that.

Posted by: sher ()
Date: November 07, 2014 10:33PM

Um thr kids said they didnt need resue. Thats why he said no injuries. If vus driver not ticketed thrn officer didnt feel bus driver was aint fault. Did u see this happen? Kids lie!!! They love stories!!

Date: November 07, 2014 10:35PM

if the children say they do not need rescue there is no injuries. nor will the police or transportation call for rescue that is procedure

Date: November 07, 2014 10:42PM

or it would also show your daughter not sitting on the bus correctly when the accident occurred. which in most cases is what happened.

Date: November 07, 2014 10:47PM

no health insurance? Obamacare I'm sure you have that

Date: November 07, 2014 10:58PM

Where do you get your information? That is incorrect about breaking out of yellow light and getting rear ended and it's the bus drivers for incorrect information I tell you.

Posted by: mmdbV ()
Date: November 08, 2014 02:01PM

> along and was the cause of an accident. The bus
> driver was over the line and collided with a car
> coming the other direction. During the accident
> the bus driver slammed on the breaks, hit the
> other car, and kids on the bus were thrown all
> over the place. The FCPS bus department officer
> came out to the scene and asked if anyone was
> injured. My kid and another child told the FCPS
> bus department officer that “Yes” they were
> injured (head and neck pain). So the FCPS bus
> department officer asked if they needed an
> ambulance and children told the bus department
> officer, “No”. A police officer was on the
> scene and asked if anyone was injured and the FCPS
> bus department officer lied and told him “No”.
>
>
> Despite the bus driver being the cause of the
> accident, no ticket was written because the damage
> was considered to be under $1500.00 of damages.
> Also because the FCPS bus department officer lied
> to the police, and told him there were no
> injuries, no EMT support was called to the scene.
> None both my child and another kid riding the bus
> are recovering from a light concussion and minor
> neck injuries. All of which I am covering with my
> insurance. I believe the driver of the other car
> that hit the bus is running into problems with the
> county paying for the damage to his car.
>
> How is that a bus driver can go over the line, hit
> another car, and get kids injured but still have a
> job? How is it that the FCPS bus department
> officer lied to the police to cover the bus
> driver’s ass and still have a job?

keep posting. post name, address, (email phone) of everyone involved, judge as well

the bus is insured (possibly by fx co slush funds, depends)

if fx co gov is using authority to skip a simple insurance payout of what obviously was a common accident, i'd like to know

yes you can sue, they are a "municipality" and there is firm law and commonwealth law that applies to all states to cite that municipalities can be sued

NO. they will attack you legally and skip court when you sue (if you get that far, you probably won't if you can't answer your own questions)

note in Richmond, VA library purchased a book from California (democrat theives) which instructs gov lawyers how to deceiptfully dodge court case. if your interested i will copy the title isbn for you. yes, they act as a crime ring.

Posted by: nnwUu ()
Date: November 08, 2014 02:07PM

you can sue the federal gov employees (obviously local gov employees) as individuals for abuse of office. however, DC niggas gov agencies are going to laugh at you and also attack you if you do.

you can sue a state or the federal gov. but only if you know exactly how. you have to "sue the office" (the bureau, the desk) for operating improperly by edict they had take up as "office policy"

i can't explain that, you'd need an education

Posted by: FuPHH ()
Date: November 08, 2014 02:13PM

answering your own questions. well you have to research. your sources have to be legitimately the law (not law advice, not policy or regulation: the right books)

you need to read Socrates on what is the difference: knowlege v. scientific knowlege, knowlege v. understanding, knowlege v. information (fact)

you MUST read Socrates on "the 7 logical falicies"

in his essay he used both of the above to prove to the general public when and how polititians were lying to them for facism and money

THE POLITITIANS EXECUTED HIM FOR IT

the 7 logic fallicies are still taught in all schools only as mathematical, and no executions are being done for they limited use they teach it for

with that, you will always know if you know, and know what you must find if you don't

Posted by: jVKek ()
Date: November 08, 2014 02:18PM

insurance laws are on va legislation site (also federal legislation sites)

there is a payor (insurance company / contract), payee (you), and underwriter (guarantor, who actually has to come up with gold if asked for - who the insurer borrowed the liability from)

a gov may not purchace insurance (may, not must), they may use slush funds (outside of this tax year) (legal today, was illegal 30 years ago) or tax money (from the tax year) to pay the occasional catastrophy, saving money over purchasing insurance supposedly, supposedly (some cases yes, other cases hell no)

-------------------------------
you said the f what? my insurer is spending my fees and loans the money to pay in the case of a failure? doesn't that mean on any particular year they might close doors and run with the money ?

yes it does. there are laws against it. but it happens

AND IT'S VERY VERY LIKELY TO HAPPEN IF A FACIST LOCAL GOV IS THE INSURER OF ITSELF

Posted by: EKtch ()
Date: November 08, 2014 02:19PM

your talking about fx co gov a mob who uses guns at your head, has UNIONIZED, HAS OWN BANK, and DECIDES THEIR OWN PAY

do you really think you are not asking whether the mob must pay you ?

Posted by: been there done that ()
Date: November 08, 2014 09:05PM

No you can't ....sovereign immunity...blah blah blah

Posted by: Gepyy ()
Date: November 08, 2014 11:20PM

been there done that Wrote:
> No you can't ....sovereign immunity...blah blah
> blah

that's in facist countries dumb ass

sovern immunity is why my past relatives shot at england, spain, et al

because they demanded sovern immunity to steal money

Posted by: H4Ld9 ()
Date: November 08, 2014 11:21PM

my first guess is

a) your a fucking foreigner suing the school system for fraud and to hate usa

b) your a government insider, the lawsuit will drag on ages and county will pay themselves, then after it's done, you'll get a kickback for starting the fake lawsuit

just a fucking guess. and i'm good at money guesses.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.